The Trailer Park: The Fourth Year - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Fourth Year

Copyright© 2006 by Wizard

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Being in love was never supposed to be this much trouble.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

"Tell Tami I'll be there in a few minutes."

Robbie followed my gaze up into the stands.

"You'll never change," she accused.

I grinned. "Do you really want me too?"

She cocked her head to the side. "Not sure."

I walked to the end of the bleachers, all the way to the top, over to the middle and started back down again.

"You don't look happy," I said as I came up behind her.

"Huh?" She'd been staring at the field, which, since practice had ended fifteen minutes ago, meant she was staring into space.

"I figure you have to be a spy for the Timberwolves."

"What?" She looked over her shoulder at me.

"The Timberwolves. You're scouting us."

"Why would I do that?"

"Well you don't go to school here. Why else would you be watching our practice?"

"I do too go to school here," she said, shaking her head. Her blond hair was almost shorter than mine, so it didn't shake much. "And I was watching the cheerleaders, not the Cro-Magnons."

"Cute and smart too."

"That is so sexist. I... How'd you know I was smart?" she said finally turning around and look at me.

"Most people would have said Neanderthal. And I still don't believe you go to school here."

"I suppose you know every girl in the school."

"Pretty much." Then I added, "Definitely the cute ones," to annoy her.

"Argh."

"When did you start?" I asked, to change the subject.

"Monday."

"Are you a cheerleader?"

"I was 'til Monday," she said bitterly. "Now I can't try out until spring."

"Bummer."

Bummer? I can't believe I said bummer. I never say bummer.

"Your folks move here for a job? You'll like it once you get used to it."

"No, mom got married. And no, I don't think I'm going to like it here."

"Sorry to hear that."

"That mom got married?"

"No, that you're not going to like it here."

"You should be sorry that my mom got married."

"Why, she marry a jerk? Or don't you want her to be happy?"

"Of course I want her to be happy! And Steve's an okay guy, I guess."

"Well, I guess, I don't see your problem."

"It's probably stupid, but everything changed. We moved here. It's a new house. New school. I even got a new brother and sister."

"Well, all I can tell you is that change isn't always a bad thing. I moved here two and a half years ago. And I thought my life was over. I mean, my school, all my friends, were back in California. But things have turned out pretty good. I'm Tony Sims, by the way."

"I know."

"You do?"

"Yeah, you got pointed out to me yesterday."

"I did?"

"She said you were a pretty good guy."

"Who?"

"Allie Smidt."

"That explains it. She lies."

"She also said you were cute."

"She only lies part of the time. Do you have a name?"

"Darlene Carter."

"Well, Darlene Carter, welcome to my school."

"It's your school, is it?"

"Pretty much."

"Now, I'm really depressed."

I grinned. "So your plan is to sit and watch the cheerleaders practice until spring and be depressed."

"Why do you care?"

I shrugged.

"Just what I need. A teenaged Casanova who thinks he's sensitive."

I stepped down to her level and held out my hand. "Come on."

"Where?"

"Well, I don't want you catching cold sitting here alone in the bleachers. Besides, I thought you might like to meet my girlfriend."

"Your girlfriend?"

"Yeah, she's waiting for me out in the parking lot."

"I don't..." She blinked and reached out and let me pull her to her feet.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.