The Trailer Park: The Fourth Year
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2006 by Wizard

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Being in love was never supposed to be this much trouble.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

"I am so glad that's over," I said as I slammed my locker closed.

"What?" Tami asked, closing hers more gently.

"School. Only one hundred and seventy-nine more days to go."

Tami looked exasperated. "You like school, and you know it," she said.

I was always amazed that Tami could say something in such a way that it seemed like she stomped her foot, but didn't have to.

"Shush," I said. "I'm a football player. That's not the sort of thing I want to get around."

"And just what if I want to tell the whole school that Tony Sims is sensitive and caring AND likes school."

"You can be replaced you know," I said, putting my hands on her hips and looking into her eyes. God! I loved her eyes. I understood now why poets spent so much time talking about limpid pools or lipid pools or tepid pools or whatever it was.

"Yeah, by who?" she demanded. "Robbie dumped you, remember?"

"There's always Allie. Major cute, a cheerleader, and she thinks I'm wonderful. That's a pretty good combination."

Tami grinned. "I realize there's more to Allie than I used to think, but you'd be bored stiff inside a week."

"But what a week."

"Besides, I don't think she'd be as understanding about Mikee and Kelly."

"Mikee and Kelly? But I thought... I mean, I was gonna stop..."

"Why?" Tami looked really confused.

"You know, what Robbie said about loving you and..."

"Oh! Would you get it through your head that that was about you and Robbie, not you and me."

"But..."

"But nothing. I told you before, I don't mind sharing." Tami smiled again. "Besides, I think you're good for the girls."

"What? They don't get enough exercise?"

"No. I think it's good for them to know just how great a guy can be. I think a lot of girls get stuck with a couple of jerks in a row and think that's all there is to choose from. These girls are going to know better."

"You're going to make me blush." From the quizzical look on her face, I had a feeling I was. "Besides, you're not exactly the voice of experience. We've been going out since the seventh grade."

Tami looked sad for a second. "I've had a chance to see a jerk in action."

"Oh. Yeah, right. Sorry."

Tami brightened again. "Not your fault. Mine. I wonder what ever happened to Peter?"

"I heard he was cooking meth in Montana," Robbie said as she walked up.

"You're making that up," Tami accused.

Robbie smiled knowingly.

"I hope you're making that up. He wasn't all that bright, and not very methodical. If he's playing with chemicals, someone's gonna get blown up."

Robbie grinned. "Actually, I heard he was going to school in Wenatchee."

Then Robbie looked at me. She smiled and I felt better. It was a real smile, not forced or fake. She hadn't been on the bus that morning, and we didn't have any classes together this year, not even the same lunch period, so I wasn't sure how we were gonna be.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.