The Trailer Park: The Fourth Year - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Fourth Year

Copyright© 2006 by Wizard

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Being in love was never supposed to be this much trouble.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

"How the hell did you arrange this?" I asked, as I settled on the sofa.

"Well, I'd never lie to your mom, cause I know how you feel about that. But I may have given her the impression that several more guys and girls were going to be here." Robbie sat on my lap. She was wearing a pair of purple gym shorts, and that was all. "Oh, and I think I forgot to mention that Dad is back in Tennessee until Monday."

"Forgot to mention it?"

"I planned to, but it slipped my mind." Robbie leaned back against me.

"Too bad Tami couldn't come." She gone to Seattle with her mom to shop.

"Still thinking about your threesome," Robbie accused. "You had your chance, you chose a General Hospital instead."

"My life is a soap opera. I can relate."

Robbie started to sit up and say something, then relaxed. I enjoyed the feeling of her body resting against mine. "I chose today because I knew Tami was going to be gone. She knows. We talked about it."

"Oh." More soap opera.

We didn't talk much, just snuggled as we watched a movie on TV. My Best Friend's Wedding. I'd brought the DVD with me, thinking that Robbie would like it. Not realizing until I sat there, watching it with her that here was a movie about a love triangle, and I was living a love triangle.

Robbie loved it, almost crying at the end.

"You ready for bed?" she asked as she clicked the remote, turning off the TV and the DVD player.

"Uh, yeah." I found myself slightly nervous. I'd had sex with Robbie, and I'd slept with her. I smiled to myself, remembering the trouble I'd had with Tami about 'sleeping' with Robbie. But now, I was going to do both. Have sex and go to sleep.

It seemed like a big step.

I kinda wished it could have been with Tami, but Robbie was almost as good.

Robbie climbed off my lap, then held her hand out to help me up. She pointed me toward the stairs as she wandered around turning off lights and locking doors.

I was sitting on the bed when she came up.

"In the words of someone I know and respect, you're wearing too many clothes," she said with a grin.

With a quick shimmy, she was standing in the door naked.

'Damn, I love my life, ' I thought as I pulled my t-shirt over my head.


Almost two hours later we lay spoon fashion, my cock buried in Robbie's cunt from behind. I'd cum twice and hadn't even been sure I could get it up a third time. Robbie had scored half a dozen orgasms. I was catching my breath. Bed with Robbie was a lot more workout than football or baseball. A lot more fun too.

We lay for several minutes, just enjoying the closeness of each other and the bond between us, and I don't just mean my tool. I listened to Robbie's rhythmic breathing, finally realizing just why it was so rhythmic. She was asleep.

I decided I was secure enough to think she was asleep because she felt safe and loved in my arms, not because sex with me was boring.

That left me with one unsatisfied battering ram nestled within her. I knew I could never go to sleep like this, but I didn't want to wake her. So I lay, holding her, and being content. I thought about Robbie, and Robbie and Ashley, and Tami, and football, and...

I woke. My cock was hard, but it was trapped between Robbie's thighs, having slipped out of her pussy. I wondered if it had gone soft in the night, then hard again as usual in the morning. Or had it stayed hard all night?

I thought about gently fucking Robbie awake, but my bladder decided to be part of the equation. I eased my cock out from between her legs and rolled off the bed as gently as I could. I looked forward to coming back and spending all morning in bed with Robbie.

When I came back, Robbie's eyes were open, and she watched as I walked back into the room. Thankfully, my cock had subsided during my morning waterworks, 'cause there's just no dignified way to walk with a hard-on.

"You're worth waking up for," she purred.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.