The Trailer Park: The Fourth Year - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Fourth Year

Copyright© 2006 by Wizard

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Being in love was never supposed to be this much trouble.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

"You think you're pretty smart," Robbie voice accused.

I opened my eyes. "Huh?"

Robbie was towering over me. Not hard, since I was lying flat on my back in bed.

"You think you're smart."

"Good morning to you," I said and looked at the clock. A few minutes after eight.

"Well?" she glowered. Robbie definitely had glowering down pat.

"Yeah, I think I'm smart. Fourth in my class so far. I think my GPA is like twelfth in the school. Something like that."

"That's not what I mean and you know it."

"Robbie, it's eight in the morning. Until twenty seconds ago I was sound asleep. If you want me to understand what the hell you're talking about, you're going to have to try harder."

"You set me up," she said flatly.

Yesterday. We were talking about yesterday. "Yep. I set you up," I agreed. "Now I'm going to get a little more sleep."

I closed my eyes. Something hit me in the stomach, not hard enough to knock the wind out of me, but hard enough to get my attention. I opened my eyes again. "What is your problem?"

"You!' she said and aimed another punch toward my stomach. I grabbed her arm and spun her around as I sat up, using her other arm to create a straight jacket effect. "You were so into your girl on girl fantasy, your threesome, that you just had to set one up."

I laughed as she struggled. "For someone who finished second in her class, you're not very bright."

"What?" She stopped struggling, so I released her. She stood and faced me again.

"If I wanted to watch some girl on girl, or if I wanted to make my threesome a reality, don't you think I would have stuck around? Or don't you think I'm smart enough to have figured that out?"

"I... I don't get it."

"Think on it a little." This explained why she was so different at the game last night. I was more than a little annoyed.

Robbie sat down on the edge of the bed. "I don't get it," she repeated.

"You and Tami have been telling me for months that Ashley was horny. I took care of it."

"But why didn't you... ?"

"I don't know if she realized it herself, but it wasn't what she wanted. I wasn't who she wanted."

"But she could have found someone..."

"She did." Robbie still looked blank. "You!"

"Me? That's ridiculous."

"Tell you what. You think about it the rest of the day. In fact, go talk to Ashley with it in the back of your mind. Then come back tomorrow and tell me how ridiculous it is."

"But I'm a girl."

"Roberta Elizabeth Marie Tate, you are many things, but I refuse to believe you're naive."

"I'm not. It's just, it's different when it's about you."

"Welcome to the real world."

"You really think she's..."

"Unh huh," I said nodding.

"What do I do?"

"What do you want to do?"

"I don't... I'm not sure."

I looked up at the ceiling. "Thank you God, she's human after all."

The human stuck her tongue out at me.

"Try to forget Ashley's a girl for a minute. If Ashley were a boy, what would you do?"

"Well, I like her a lot. Him. Whatever."

"So, if it was a guy, you'd go out for awhile and see what happens?"

"I guess."

"Sounds like a plan to me."

"You're just trying to get rid of me. Of us."

"Never," I said and pulled her on top of me, kissing her deeply.

"OH!"

Traci was standing in the doorway. My sister was definitely getting an education.

"Morning Trace. You remember Robbie?"

"Oh!"

I felt a premonition coming on.

Another long talk was in my future.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.