The Trailer Park: The Fourth Year
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2006 by Wizard

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Being in love was never supposed to be this much trouble.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

"I'm not sure about this."

"I am," Tami said definitely.

"But..."

"You promised."

"But..."

"It's not like you're going to hate it."

"This is weird."

"I think the word you used the last time we talked about it was kinky."

I grinned. It was definitely kinky.

"Last year, you said you enjoyed your fireworks," she said with a grin.

"I did, but that was just a coincidence."

She grinned bigger.

"Wasn't it?"

"Robbie thought you should have a good Fourth of July."

"I love my life. I don't understand it, but I love it."

"So... ?" Tami rested her fists on her hips.

"You're sure?"

"I'm sure."

I smiled and bowed at the waist. "Your wish is my command."

"Just get on your bike and start peddling your cute little ass over there."

I looked down over my shoulder. "You really think my ass is cute?"

She nodded.

I got up, took her hand and we walked to the door. Outside my house, I swung my leg over my bike, then pulled her close and kissed her. "I will be expecting a reward when I get back."

"Considering your afternoon, you should be expecting a nap when you get home. Don't you have a game today?"

"At five."

"A nap is in your future," she predicted.

"We'll see," I said as enigmatically as I could, pushed off and sailed down the street.


I knocked.

A minute later Robbie opened the door. She was wearing a pair of navy cut-offs and a white t-shirt tied just under her tits.

"Hi, didn't expect to see you until the game."

"Two of the three most beautiful sophomores in the county are alone in one place, and you didn't think I'd show up?"

"Not when you live a few doors down from the third, and your parents are gone for the day."

I held out both hands, palms up. "One pretty sexy girl," I said looking at my left hand. "Two pretty sexy girls," I added, looking at my other hand. I shifted them up and down a few times, then lifted my right hand about a foot higher than my left. I grinned at Robbie. "No contest."

Robbie grinned back. "Love." She took my hands and shifted them so the left was a foot higher than the right.

I hung my head. "Tami's mom wanted her to help her with some cooking."

"Unh huh."

"So where's Ashley?"

"In the living room. We were watching television."

"It's too nice a day for television." I stepped past her. "Hi Ash," I said as I walked into the living room. Ash was dressed opposite of Robbie. White cut-offs and a navy t-shirt. I wondered if they'd planned it, or it just happened.

"Tony! What are you doing here?"

"I came to seduce you." I pulled her up off the sofa and kissed her, my tongue worming it's way into her mouth before she knew what was happening. One hand on her ass and the other on her tit. She wasn't wearing a bra.

Behind us, Robbie cleared her throat.

I let go of Ashley, then took her hand. "We're going to use your bedroom," I announced and pulled Ashley behind me as I headed for the stairs. I'll treasure the look on Robbie's face all my life. It's nice to know I can sometimes take her by surprise.

Ashley kind of drifted a little behind me as I pulled her up the stairs. I think I'd taken her by surprise too. I paused halfway up and looked down at Robbie standing in the entry of the living room. "You coming?"

"What?"

"We had a bet. You're not going to welsh are you?"

I watched as her face changed from surprise, to shock, to... I wasn't sure.

I led Ashley up the stairs and into Robbie's bedroom. I turned and pushed the bunched up bottom of her t-shirt over her tits, then leaned down and took one into my mouth. One hand started rubbing her other tit while I teased her ass with the other. I had to admit, she had a great ass.

Robbie came to the doorway. "You're wearing too many clothes," I told her, and licked around Ashley's nipple and aureola. "Put on some music," I suggested as I kissed my way down Ashley's stomach.

"Someone's horny," Robbie said as she turned on her stereo.

"Unh huh," Ashley agreed throatily.

I unfastened the button at the top of her cut-offs, then busied myself kissing the small patch of skin revealed there as I went to my knees. I wanted to give Ashley time to figure out what was happening and decide if it was going too far.

I glanced at Robbie, standing by the stereo. "Why are you still dressed?"

Robbie arched a single eyebrow, but started pulling off her shirt.

I reached up and grabbed the zipper to Ashley's fly and slowly started pulling it down. I wanted to use my teeth, but it's harder than it looks. As the zipper got to the bottom, I spread her cut-offs open and kissed the silky fabric of her pale blue panties.

I eased my hands around her back and into the back of her cut-offs and started pushing them down. I was surprised as my hands slid over her bare ass. "A thong?" I said in surprise. "I can't believe you wear a thong." I looked up her body. Ashley was blushing. I was surprised because to me, Ashley didn't seem like the type, though I'm not sure what the thong type was. To me, they just looked uncomfortable.

As I pushed her cut-offs past her knees, I turned her around and started kissing her all over her exposed ass. I had to admit, her ass looked hot with just that little strip of cloth that disappeared between her cheeks.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.