The Trailer Park: The Fourth Year - Cover

The Trailer Park: The Fourth Year

Copyright© 2006 by Wizard

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Being in love was never supposed to be this much trouble.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

I knocked.

"Come in."

"Can we talk?"

"Uh, okay."

I stepped into Traci's room and closed the door behind me.

"I'm not going to say anything, if that's what you're worried about."

"Trace, believe it or not. I wasn't worried. Last year, maybe. But not now."

"Oh."

"I just wondered if we needed to talk."

"Oh." She had my way with words.

"I mean you're a third grader now, you're growing up."

"I am not," she snapped. "I'm a seventh grader."

I grinned.

"Oh. Damn you."

I grinned again.

"Do you and Tami... ?"

"Tell you what. One time only deal. Ask whatever you want. No matter what, I won't get mad. I may not answer, but I won't get mad. One condition."

"What?" she asked suspiciously.

"If you ever get confused about anything, you'll ask me."

"Like what?"

"You'll know it when you see it."

Traci blushed, knowing I was talking about her sex life. Or hopefully, her future sex life.

"Do you and Tami... ? I mean, how often... ?"

"Traci, if this is going to work, you have to be able to talk." Traci blushed again and nodded. "How often do Tami and I..." I debated being make love and fuck, not sure Traci would appreciate the difference yet. "Fuck?"

She nodded, turning even redder.

"It depends a lot on the outside world. Some days, we do it three or four times a day. Sometimes it's a week or more in between. It depends on whether her mom's home, or our parents, or you." Traci looked down at her feet. I decided not to mention that sometimes we got around the parent thing by doing it in the woods. I didn't want to give her ideas.

"Do you... ? I... ? Was she, uh, your first?"

"Yes. And I really hope she's my last too."

"Your last?"

"I love Tami, and I hope I marry her someday and live happily ever after, just like in a fairy tale."

I kinda expected her to make some smart remark. "You will. Uh, when?"

"The first time? Just after we made up that first summer."

"Do you, uh, wear a rubber?"

"No." Traci's eyes got big. "But, and it's a big but, that's because Tami has other birth control.

"Oh."

"Anything else?"

"Uh, what sort of things do you do?"

This time I blushed. "We're not going there."

Traci giggled.

"And no thinking about it."

Traci giggled again.

"Is that it?"

"Did she, uh, and Peter King... ?"

I had to think about that one for a minute. "That's not my question to answer," I said finally.

Traci nodded. I think she understood.

"What about Mikee?"

"What about her?"

"She didn't seem very surprised."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.