Insatiable Force - Cover

Insatiable Force

Copyright© 2006 by ynyn

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - An invisible entity attacks a female lawyer as she works alone late one night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Leg Fetish  

Maria was working late again; it seemed to be that way every day lately. The 24-year-old attorney was swamped with a heavy caseload. She had earned it, being among the tops in her class at law school. Now she worked at a prestigious law firm in the city and was really becoming a workaholic. Her co-workers frequently told her that she had nothing to prove, don't push herself so hard, but that is how she got through her entire life. Anyway, on this night she was working on yet another corporate case, they all seemed to blend together. Nights like these, she was thankful for her very large office. Maria's office would qualify as an apartment for some, large conference table in the front area, then set back by a semi-wall was her desk, and a large leather sofa, wetbar, bathroom, and in the back, there was a small nook where she had a recliner placed so she could take a break without leaving the office. Of course, all of this contributed to her workaholic attitude.

Tonight, Maria was really beat, it was Friday night, 8pm, and all the other attorneys had left. At 7:30 the cleaning crew stopped by to wish her a nice holiday weekend. The building was completely empty (or was it?).

Now, Maria was a looker in addition to being very smart, although she had no time for dating, she had offers almost daily. Today, in fact, a client of another attorney asked her out on his boat for the weekend. Of course she declined, citing her workload. She sat back in her leather chair at her desk and sighed, setting her glasses down; she stretched out her legs and kicked off her high heels. Maria today was wearing a very sexy, smart business outfit. She wore a cream colored suit jacket with black buttons up the front, a slim black skirt that came down to 3 inches above her knee, and the white stockings really looked fine against the Latina's dark skin. She had long, dark brown, curly hair that fell several inches below her shoulders.

Maria sighed again and decided to head home, she simply couldn't concentrate on the cases anymore. She was shutting her computer down when something caught her eye... Her office door was shut; she could've sworn it was left open after the cleaning crew left. She shrugged it off to her being so tired and rose from her chair. Maria walked around the desk to get her heels that she had kicked off, and as she walked she thought she heard a noise. Impossible, she thought, she was in the fifth floor of a 5 floor building, and the entire building was empty, she could see from her window that the parking lot was empty minus her own BMW.She must be hearing things, although it sounded like breathing. Ugh, must be her mind messing with her, she thought, and she bent down to grab her heels.

THAT IS WHEN THE FORCE STRUCK!

"Agghhhhhhh!!!" Maria was grabbed by something behind her; she was led by her hair and thrown onto the sofa.

"What? All right! Where the fuck are you?" She angrily yelled as she looked around her office and saw nothing. She tried to get up, but was shoved back down.

"Wha-!! Ughhhhh!" She shrieked, as there was NOTHING there! But she knew she felt something pushing her. Maria again attempted to rise, and this time was pushed back down and held down by something she felt, but could not see!

"Whatthehelll?Helppppp!" She yelled on instinct, but in fact she was all alone with the FORCE, there would be no help coming, not until Tuesday!!!

She was in a panic now, frantically flailing about and trying to get free from whatever was pinning her down.

"Noooo, this isn't real!!!!""Ughhhh... ahhhhhhh" Maria cried out.

The FORCE was pinning the gorgeous Latina attorney down on her soft leather sofa. The FORCE had followed her from the moment it noticed her that morning. This was inevitable, but of course Maria had no idea.

The FORCE pulled her suit jacket top open button by button, exposing the young Latina's lacy white bra.

"OhmyGod!!!Whatshappening??"" Maria yelled as she was unable to free herself, her top opened, and then she felt her bra being taken from her body.

"Nooooooo!!!!" She wailed as her dark tan tits bounced out of her bra.

To her horror, she felt something warm and wet moving all over her chest, as if someone or something was kissing and sucking her tits!!

Her hair flailed about as her head moved from side to side in a panic.

"OhGodddWhatisthis?!!!!!!... NOOOOOOO!!STOPPP!"

She felt the weight of something on top of her as her breasts were mauled, but she SAW NOTHING!! The FORCE loved to play with his victims, and this would be no exception... after sucking her tits a little longer, the FORCE got off of Maria.

"Ughhh, what... what?" Maria was confused, panting, topless and she felt the thing lift off of her, she got up from the sofa, slowly, the quickly made her way for the door. The FORCE knew what would happen and he was ready. Maria only made it a few steps.

"Aghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Maria was tackled from behind as she tried to flee; now she felt something on her, as she was face down on the carpeted floor.

Her eyes grew wide in terror as she felt the zipper of her skirt being lowered!

"NooooooooOHMyGod!!!! WhatsGoingONHELLLPPPPPSomebody!!!!"

The black skirt was pulled down Maria's awesome body, sliding down her luscious thighs and down her legs and tossed aside. The young Latina was now clad in only her top, which was open, leaving her naked chest exposed, and white thigh high stockings and a matching set of white panties.

Something was sexually assaulting her, but she could not see or stop it from happening, and nobody was around to help her!

Maria was rolled onto her back."Helpppppp!!!! GetOffmee!!!!!!!"

The FORCE grabbed her by the ankles and dragged her feet-first to the recliner in the corner. She was lifted up and dropped on her back in the recliner.

"Noooo!!HELP!!!!!!OHhhhhhhhhhh!"

She was not alone in the chair for long as she felt the FORCE touching her legs, sliding up over her knees, and up her thighs. Then she felt her panties being pulled down!

"Noooooo!!Stopppp!! Helpppp!! RAPE!!!!!" There was noone to hear her cries.

Each time she attempted to get up, she was slammed back down onto the chair.

Meanwhile, the lacy white panties were now passing her knees and were pulled completely off and tossed, seemingly by nothing, onto the floor.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.