Fatal Attraction - Cover

Fatal Attraction

Copyright© 2006 by azza

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Samantha is a happily married mother of two.Then she meets Bob...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Safe Sex  

Samantha nervously brushed back her hair as she waited to be called into Bob's cabin.

At 35 Samantha did not look a year above 30. Blonde hair, blue eyes, 36D boobs and a curvaceous figure, it was hard for anyone to tell that she was married and a mother of two kids.

Samantha regularly worked out at the gym to keep herself attractive... sexually attractive so to speak.

"Why am I feeling like this?" she asked herself.

She knew the answer to that. It was Bob. Bob Anderson.

She had been assigned by her company to interact with their client on the new networking project. Bob was her counterpart from their client's office.

About 38 years of age, 6'2'', broad shoulders, athletic built and rugged looks, Bob had a smooth elegance and an aura of confidence about himself.

And he found her attractive.

Not that he had shown any hints of his emotions.

During their previous meetings he had always been disciplined and controlled.

But she could sense it in the glances he would throw her way every now and then.

Beneath his cool and calm demeanor Samantha could discern another equally potent wordless communication.

Senses older and more primitive than the five most obvious had homed in on his interest in her.

She shook her head as she thought about it, allowing a condescending curve to widen her soft luscious lips.

The secretary beckoned her to go inside.

Samantha unconsciously smoothened her skirt as she got up.

"Nice to see you" said Bob in his deep sensual voice as she entered his office.

He stood up as she walked in, his eyes giving her a slow appreciative look over without being offensive.

"You look beautiful... as always" he continued, his deep brown eyes looking intently at her as he motioned her to take a seat on the couch next to his table.

"Thanks Bob" replied Samantha with a wide thank you smile on her face.

She could feel a tingling sensation between her legs as he admiringly gazed at the dimples on her smiling cheeks.

Samantha spread the project papers on the table between them and began explaining the designs drawn up by her.

He intently listened to her, seeking out clarifications every now and then. It was a major project with numerous complications and meant a lot to both their firms.

As Samantha leaned forward to point out some noting, she could feel his gaze lingering upon her body.

She looked at him from beneath her dark lashes.

Bob was intently staring at her deep cleavage.

Her forward movement had inadvertently popped open her top blouse button offering him a tantalizing view of her heaving breasts.

She was not wearing a bra.

"Shit, he can see my tits."

She could have adjusted her position.

But Samantha carried on.

She felt her nipples tightening under his hot stare. Samantha flushed as her body began trembling with a consuming desire his gaze had aroused. A warm tingling sensation began growing inside her and her panty become moist with her juices.

As she finally moved back she gave him a furtive look.

Bob could barely conceal his emotions.

Although his expression didn't change, he wasn't able to hide his fierce desire.

She could smell it, she thought, as she unobtrusively adjusted her blouse.

"I think that's about all I can squeeze in for the day, " said Samantha looking at her watch.

"Its kind of getting late and I have to rush to the super market before reaching home."

"Okay, I will analyze some of the queries you have raised and get back to you," said Bob in his deep manly tone.

He escorted her to the door. As Samantha moved out, Bob gently touched her cheeks with his lips.

"Goodbye" he softly added.

"I am behaving like a cheap idiot at a pick up bar" Samantha said to herself as she friskily made her way to the parking lot.

This was not the first time a man had found her attractive.

But the regular interactions with Bob seemed to be making her more wanton in thoughts and behavior.

Samantha made her way back home after making the household purchases at the market.

The on going happenings in her personal life were playing in her mind. She had never ever before experienced such feelings.

She and Fred had been married for ten years. They had two wonderful kids, Jeff and Pattie, a house in one of the better suburbs and a sufficient income to plan an annual family vacation.

The kids were playing with Fred in their room.

"Honey I am home " she called out as she clicked her way to the kitchen with the grocery.

Jeff and Pattie charged into the kitchen and wrapped themselves around her. Each of them trying to outdo the other in telling her what they had been up to with their father.

Samantha bent down and gave them both a deep hug.

They were priceless to her. Watching her family around her never failed to bring about a warm glow on her face.

She could not imagine achieving all this without Fred by her side.

They had married when she had just graduated. Jeff had come along during her final Master's term. Those were difficult years and her husband had just started his career. But Fred was always by her side, making sure she concentrated on her scores. Fred was her lucky mascot.

Samantha felt her husband's nearness even before he softly kissed her cheek from behind.

"Missed you baby" Fred whispered in her ears as his arms encircled her waist.

He drew her close to himself and rubbing his semi erect cock against her ass cheeks.

"Uummm... that feels good " he muttered.

He moved his hands inside her blouse and began playing with her nipples.

Samantha blushed as her husband rolled his fingers over her nipples already aroused by Bob's passionate stare.

Hell, she was horny and her husband's foreplay was heating her up.

At the same time Samantha felt unsettled by the way her body was reacting to the very presence of Bob.

She rested her head against Fred's chest and closed her eyes.

Fred moved his right hand beneath her skirt and slid his hand inside her panty. He began caressing her pussy with his palm while his other hand continued to tease her nipples.

Samantha felt her belly churn as her legs went numb.

Her husband's roving hand began fingering her clit. She parted her legs to allow his fingers to play along her wet opening.

Samantha's breath became hot and irregular.

She remembered the manner her pussy had moistened and responded to Bob's desirous admiration of her braless boobs.

Her husbands caressing and the events of the day were making her body shiver in heated excitement.

"Got something for you to wear after the kids go to bed. Till then don't enter the bedroom" Fred whispered as he sucked her ear lobe.

He removed his hands as the kids came running back with some fresh mischief in their eyes.

Samantha just couldn't wait for the kids to call it a day. Finally she managed to put them to bed.

She went straight to their bedroom Her panty was by now a wet sodden piece of cloth. Her boobs were trying their utmost best to burst free from their enclosure. She wanted a fuck. The quicker, the better.

On the bed lay a pair of sexy panty and bra.

Fred had bought her a red tight stretch satin bra and a matching G-string.

Samantha smiled mischievously.

She took off her clothes and stepped into the new outfit. The stretch bra cups barely concealed her areolas. And the heated state in which she was was making her nipples jut out like small pebbles.

Samantha brushed her hair and applied a dark shade of lipstick as she gave herself a quick look over in the mirror.

She could hear the music system playing as she sexily walked into the sitting room.

Fred was sitting naked on the couch with a drink in his hand. His other hand was playing with his manhood.

Fred's semi flaccid cock began to grow as he watched his wife make her way towards him.

His admiring gaze rested upon her twin globes. He began stroking himself as he saw the areolas peeping out. Fred turned her round to view her ass cheeks, slowly running his palm over their soft roundness.

His manhood grew in size. Fred motioned her to sit on his throbbing cock. As Samantha settled herself on his lap, her wet G-string pressed against her husbands cock, wetting it with her seeping juices.

Fred took her in his arms and drew her face towards him. His lips pressed upon hers and she willingly responded.

She opened her mouth as Fred put his tongue inside her mouth seeking her response. Their tongues rolled against each other. Slowly his mouth made its way towards her breasts... kissing her neck, licking the areolas peeping out from her bra. Fred burrowed his face between her breasts.

Samantha let out a moan of pleasure as she grinded her juicy pussy on her husbands growing erection. A wave of sensation flooded her body as she felt his manly hands exploring her curves.

Fred lifted Samantha in his arms and laid her down on the Turkish rug they had purchased from her first paycheck.

He lay on top of her and began kissing her breasts. The bra lay unhooked and discarded by the side. Fred sucked her right nipple while he pulled and tweaked the other.

Samantha writhed in ecstasy. After a long extended session of foreplay his hand released her breasts and made its way inside her G-string.

Samantha could no longer resist the sensuous storm roaring inside her.

" Come honey" she gasped and she adjusted her legs for his cock.

Fred pulled down the sodden G-string and looked down at her swollen vulva.

Then slowly he thrust his long erect shaft inside her. Inch by inch Fred slid inside her Honeywell. He then lay motionless for a minute on top of her. His erection was completely embedded inside the treasure trove of his children's mother.

Then he began to hump her.

In the beginning his movements were slow. Steadily he began to increase the momentum. Fred's cock slid in and out in a smooth frictionless movement. The slapping of his balls was the only sound to be heard in the stillness of the night. The pounding her pussy was receiving fueled the wild storm of desire surging inside her.

Breathlessly Samantha flung her arms around Fred and pulled him towards her. She closed her eyes in delight, her legs splayed apart, feet pointing towards the ceiling.

Lights flashed across her vision. With each manful assault she could feel his life force connect with hers.

The events of the day seem to be again unfolding in front of her eyes. She could feel her breasts burning under Bob's smoldering stare.

Samantha thrust her hips upwards to meet Fred's incoming onslaught with the vision of Bob's and not her husband's face lustfully staring down on her from above.

Her body arched upwards as wave after wave of orgasm hit her with this vision playing again and again in her mind.

With a final thrust Fred went still and then shot his load inside her.

Samantha could feel her husband's hot semen filling up her pussy. Fred groaned and fell upon her as she clasped his face in her hands and covered it with a flurry of passionate kisses.

They lay entwined together for a long time as their ragged breathing slowly evened out and sleep took over their exhausted bodies.

Samantha felt uneasy

As she dressed for the office in the morning, she kept thinking about the manner Bob was slowly but surely invading her thoughts. He was an attractive man. No doubt about that.

From what he had told her, he was divorced and had a child from his previous marriage. The mother had got the custody of the girl after the divorce settlement. He had changed his company to move out of the city and had eventually joined their client's office a few months back.

Their initial meetings had been quite formal.

Bob was courteous, good at his work. At times, when he was deeply into explaining some finer points of the project, she would gaze at his firm jaw line, his masculine features and wonder what broke up his marriage. He certainly didn't seem to be a womanizer.

Or did his wife get attracted to somebody else?

He was attracted to her.

She could smell the primal call of a male to a female.

A woman can tell.

Whenever he would look at her while talking she could discern another more primeval intensive force working between them.

And such thoughts invariably sent a crackle of electricity through her body.

"What's come over me?" thought Samantha as she switched on her computer to start another day at the office.

"I seem to be behaving like a school girl who has a crush on her teacher." she smiled and tried to concentrate on her work.

In the afternoon Bob rang up.

"Hi Sam, how's the day going?" his throaty, manly voice sweeping over her body.

"Aw, I have some people coming over later. Did you clear up those queries?" replied Samantha.

"Yeah sure, now let me explain you the design changes," continued Bob.

As Bob spoke about the modifications his office wanted, Samantha couldn't stop herself from thinking what he was wearing for the day

His voice seemed to have a sensuous effect on her body.

Samantha spread her legs and slipped a hand underneath her skirt. She began playing with her pussy from above her panty as she continued to hear his rich, deep voice.

She was heating up

. Her breathing was getting short and the panty was drenched with her flowing juices. Her clit was pulsing.

She had to finger it now.

Samantha eased herself in her chair and pushed her fingers inside and began furiously rubbing her bud. Her right leg was on the hand rest as she felt an orgasm building up.

"So you think you can incorporate these changes Sam?" inquired Bob.

Just then her orgasm took control of her senses.

Samantha tensed and somehow managed to answer in the affirmative as she let out a low muffled moan.

"Hey you okay?" Bob asked in a soft, caring tone.

"Oh God he must have heard me "Samantha thought.

She was immediately furious with herself.

"Its okay Bob, just some excessive workload taking its toll."

"You take care baby. Wouldn't want to see your beautiful face with anything else but a sweet smile."

"Why thank you Bob. Thats a very nice thing to say." gushed Samantha, her finger lazily drifting over her clit.

"Sam, you are a beautiful girl. Your husband is one hell of a lucky guy. Wish I had met you earlier." continued Bob in his throaty masculine voice.

"Uummm... you sure know how to warm up a gal" purred Samantha thinking at the same time about how nice his jaw line looked in the sideway profile.

Samantha felt a rush of emotions sweeping through her body.

She threw back her head and closed her eyes as her fingers slipped inside her wet pussy. Her breasts were heaving. She was finding it difficult to think about anything else.

She could no longer control herself to continue the conversation.

"Okay Bob I will let you know as soon as the changes are made. See ya."

"Sure Sam have a nice day." replied Bob as he hung up the line.

Samantha let the receiver drop from her hands.

With her free hand she began kneading her breasts as another orgasm rocked her body.

Samantha slowly got up and made her way to the refreshing room to make herself presentable. She had some more people to deal with before calling it a day.

In the night she lay on her bed thinking about the chain of events taking place in her life.

She couldn't quite understand the feelings her body was showing towards Bob. All her married life she had never had the urge to flirt with another man, let alone having an outright affair.

She had had her share of romance and sex before she met Fred.

And even after marriage men would hit her upon. Some had felt her up in parties. But she had never had the urge to respond to those advances. She could handle that.

Unable to sleep, she made her way to the living room.

With her drink in her hand she sat in the dark, slowly sipping her bourbon.

" What was in Bob that made her behave like she did?"

Okay, he was tall, he was handsome. He was courteous and attentive in a very gentlemanly manner.

Samantha had warmed up to him at their very first meeting at her office. And because of that she always looked forward to their project meetings.

She liked him. But that's that. The word "liked" couldn't or shouldn't be thought to mean anything more. Just an assessment of a man's overall personality.

The next morning she woke up to find herself on the couch, covered with a quilt.

"Oh my God, I must have dozed off, " she thought as she hurriedly got up.

"Morning honey " called out Fred.

He entered the living room with her coffee mug.

He looked concerned.

"I woke up in the night and didn't see you. And the bathroom lights were off. I got worried and then I found you down here in the living room. Thought it better to cover you up rather then shaking you awake. What's wrong?"

"Oh I couldn't get to sleep. So I thought I would watch the cable for a while rather than wake you up with my tossing around." Samantha tentatively replied.

"And that glass " asked Fred, indicating to the empty bourbon glass with his eyebrows.

" Never seen you resorting to late night caps before."

Samantha flushed.

She had never lied to Fred before. How could she truthfully tell him what she had been thinking about?

"Just the office fatigue I suppose" she weakly replied, avoiding a look at his face.

Bob frowned and continued looking at her.

"Sure there is nothing else bothering you?"

"Nothing that I can't handle honey. Don't start getting panicky." said Samantha.

She sipped her coffee, her eyes looking down at the coffee mug.

Fred shrugged... "Okay, suit yourself."

The next couple of days were busy. Time seemed to fly.

Meetings at the office, meeting at the school... it was a busy schedule.

Samantha tried her very best to push away all thoughts about Bob.

She seemed to be succeeding she thought. She wasn't getting any more of those girlish feelings. Or were they girlish?

Finally the modifications to the project were ready.

Samantha gave the details a final look before she rang up Bob.

"Hi Bob its me Samantha. When can we meet to look at the modifications?"

"Hey girl where have ya been? Were those changes a hard nut to crack?"

"No not that, but I checked all the sub modules for compatibility." replied Samantha.

"Well I am going to be out of town for the next couple of days. Tell you what I can squeeze in some time now for a quick look over. Or else we got to wait till next week. Okay with you?

Samantha looked at her watch.

It was getting late.

But waiting till next week was not what her company wanted.

"Okay I will be over."

"Waiting for you Sam" replied Bob as he rang up.

The receptionist had already left when Samantha arrived at Bob's office.

She made her way directly to his cabin.

Samantha entered to find him sitting on the couch, going thru the project papers.

She felt a churning motion beginning in her belly as she looked at his face's side profile. The evening light falling on his aquiline nose and strong jaw line was giving him a hawkish look.

"Hi Sam, c'mon in" said Bob with a wide easy smile.

He gave her a gentle kiss, his right hand resting at the small of her back.

"You are looking great, " he appreciatively said as his hand moved a little to now rest on her ass.

It was a small shift of position but Samantha could feel her breath quicken as she smiled back at him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.