Growing Up A Master - Cover

Growing Up A Master

Copyright© 2006 by MWTB

Chapter 37: Preparing for Graduation

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 37: Preparing for Graduation - A coming of age story about a boy, from childhood until college, discovering his inner Master. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2006, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Another lazy summer, probably my last one. I knew that I wouldn't be staying local for college, so next summer I would be getting ready, packing, moving and getting acclimated to whatever my new environment was going to be. So I took full advantage of the summer. I had many of my friends over, and our pool was frequently a no-clothing zone.

Suzy wasn't around too much during the day, because she had gotten a summer job where her mother worked, however she spent nearly every night, usually in Girl's room, though I had her warm my bed quite a bit as well.

Over the course of the summer, most of the JGs who were around stopped by at least once. The ones that had been away at college shared tales of their time there. Sandy, in particular, had turned into somewhat of a sexual dynamo, cutting a swath through the better looking guys at her school. Her school was on the short list of universities that I was considering, and she did everything she could to convince me to come. And to cum.

A few of the girls had boyfriends, and they were faithful to them. They had been at the party, but did not participate. Still, they came by to at least chat. It felt like I was renewing connections to all of them. The summer seemed to zoom by, and soon I was saying good bye to all the ones going out of town. Another sad time.

My senior year was calmer than the previous two years. Most of the JGs were gone; two years worth had graduated, and while I had a few in my class, I guess I must have preferred older women, because there were only two in the grades below me. I was no less busy sexually, but I did have somewhat less variety. Nevertheless, I had nothing to complain about when it came to the women in my life.

My whole year was somewhat bittersweet. Because of the senior cheerleaders in my sophomore year, I was a fairly well-respected person in my school. I would be leaving all of this to go to a new school, where I would be one of thousands, and I would be relatively alone.

In addition, I would be leaving all of this. A lot of my girls had already scattered around the country, and next year I would be leaving the rest of them, including my parents, Girl, Cheri and Suzy. While I had a good time during the year, it was on my mind quite a bit. In particular, what was I going to do about Cheri and Suzy? Both had come to depend on me, and I had to figure out a way to ensure that they were taken care of when I was gone.


I was at home one weekend with Cheri, and Suzy was over as well, because Renee was staying with my parents. I'd had a fun time with Cheri the previous night, and tonight I thought I'd bring Suzy along as well. Dinner was over and we were relaxing in the den, when my father came in, Mother and Renee on leashes, crawling in front of him.

"Heel," he said, and they sat up, heels resting on their asses, eyes down, waiting for the next command. Every time I see them nude, I still can't believe how good they look. They may not still be teenagers, but any of my friends would give a left arm for a shot at either of them.

"Jake, these two have been fighting with each other all day. They had a silly argument, and they won't stop sniping. I need to separate them, so how about I trade you Renee for Cheri?"

Cheri had become good friends with my parents and Renee, something impossible to avoid when she was over as much as she was, however she had not had sex with either of them before. I looked over at my dad with his two women and said, "I'll make you a deal with you," I told him. "How about instead of trading Cheri for Renee, I trade you Suzy for Mom?"

My mother looked up at me with a gasp, before remembering her place and dropping her eyes. My father looked like he was seriously considering it. Of course, I couldn't blame him. Suzy was a very sexy sixteen year old, not even legal. I'm sure that my father still gets his share of younger women, but I'd bet rarely this young. I watched him thinking, as he contemplated the advantages and disadvantages.

"Strip," I ordered Suzy. She obeyed without hesitation, even going so far as posing for my father.

"Done!" my father said a minute later, much to my shock.

If I was shocked, my mother was much more so. "No, Bob!" she said.

He reached down and grabbed her by her hair, forcing her to look into his eyes. "You will go with your son," he told her in a very firm voice. "You will obey his every command. You will listen to what he says. You will see to his pleasure. And if he is in any way dissatisfied, I will tie you down and invite all of his friends over to have a crack at you! Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir," she said meekly.

"Take Cheri and go to Jake's room and wait for him," he told her. "Renee, you take Suzy and prepare her for me."

When all the women had left, Dad said, "Jake, I just want you to understand that despite the fact that she said no, your mother has been fantasizing about this for a very long time. Her safe word is mayonnaise, and unless she uses it, she is yours for the night."

"Thanks, Dad," I said. "I know I asked for this, but I'm really nervous now."

"You're eighteen years old," he said. "You've been a man for quite some time, but you're leaving home soon, and I think that this won't hurt your relationship with your mother. You've been flirting for quite some time, and I know that she's been teasing you. It will be good for her to see where teasing gets her."

"OK, Dad," I said. "By the way, take it easy with Suzy. She's very submissive, but she doesn't like pain."

"Thanks for the advice," my father said with a smile.

I walked upstairs with my father, and we split at the top of the stairs, me going to my room, him to his.

I opened the door to my room, and there on the bed was Cheri and Mom. Cheri had her arm around Mom, who looked nervous.

"Are you sure about this Jake?" she asked.

"Oh, I'm sure," I said with more confidence than I felt. "I've been lusting after you since I knew what lust was, and you've been having fun teasing me almost as long. I'm going to so enjoy having you." I moved closer to her. "I almost hope you don't like it, so Dad will want to give you to me as a punishment more often."

She sat up and moved a little closer, whispering, "Maybe I will like it, and he'll give me to you as a reward."

I leaned in and kissed her gently, but gently soon turned more passionate, our tongues spearing into each others mouths. I pushed her back until she was lying on her back, her head next to Cheri. I put my cock at the entrance to her moist pussy and kissed her again.

"Are you sure?" she whispered.

"It will be OK," Cheri said, stroking my mother's hair.

"Easy for you to say!" my mother said, looking up at Cheri. "You don't have your son's cock knocking at your pussy."

"No, but I've been with my daughter during sex a lot," Cheri said.

I looked up at her. "Yes, but you've never actually had sex with her, have you?" I asked.

She shook her head.

"I think I'm going to spend tomorrow night in your bed, with you and Kari, and I'll watch the two of you lez out all night."

"Really?" she asked nervously.

"Really!" I confirmed. "You'd better borrow some toys from my mom."

"What's next?" my mother asked me. "Renee and Suzy?"

"Maybe that's happening right now," I observed.

"Well, if its not..." my mother started, when I decided I was tired of talking. In one hard thrust I became a mother-fucker.

"Oh!" she gasped, her eyes wide.

I started stroking in and out of her, asking, "How does it feel to be fucked by your son?"

"I won't be truly fucked until you cum in me," she said, breathing heavily.

"That won't be long," I said, pushing into her harder. She picked her legs up and wrapped them around me, thrusting against me.

I nuzzled her neck and whispered in her ear, "I can't wait until Dad lets me join with the two of you. How will it feel to have Dad's cock in your pussy, and mine in your ass? How will it feel to have your husband and son both cumming in you?"

"Yes, yes!" She screamed as she came hard. When my pulsing calmed, I pulled out and moved to the side as Cheri cleaned her out. Cheri didn't stop when my mother was clean, and watching my mother cum again had me hard.

I got up and tossed a strap-on to Cheri. "Put it on," I told her. She pulled it into position, then lay down in the middle of the bed, beckoning sexily to my mother.

Mom straddled Cheri, sinking down on the hard plastic cock. I watched her post for a few minutes, then I knelt behind her with a tube of KY in my hand. She gasped as I pushed a cold finger into her ass. After I covered my cock, I nestled it at her puckered opening.

I pulled her head back and slowly pushed my cock into my mother's rectum. "Now fuck us," I told her. Mom started moving back and forth between me and Cheri. She came before I did, but I wasn't too far behind. I pulled out and moved to the side, but Cheri flipped my mother over and started pounding her with the fake cock. She didn't stop until she took Mom through two more orgasms.

That night, I took my mother three times, and I woke in the morning with my cock pumping cum down her throat. Suzy walked in shortly after that, telling my mother that my father wanted her back now. She kissed me lightly and said, "Thank you, Jake." What a wonderful night.


Towards the beginning of the year, I realized that I had a problem. I would be graduating and leaving town, but Suzy still had two more years to go. She would likely be protected by the remaining JGs, however she would fall into the same situation she was in when I found her; unable to say no. In addition, she was a very sexual girl, and she might not go that long without horniness overruling her common sense. What I needed to do was to get her a protector and a lover.

With that in mind, I started taking a closer look at all the junior and sophomore boys. I was looking for someone that would not abuse Suzy or take advantage of her any more than she needed to be taken advantage of; someone who would protect her.

It was actually somewhat discouraging how few boys there were that met those criteria. There were only three that I found on my initial pass, but they were all in long term relationships; not too surprising when I thought about it - they made perfect boyfriend material.

I began another pass, taking a closer look at each boy. There were many that I ruled out quickly as either unable to protect Suzy, too insecure to control Suzy to the extent that she needed to be controlled, or just too immature for me to feel comfortable that they would be around for the remaining two years.

I finally stumbled across Roy. On my first pass, I had discounted him as being too insecure. On further examination, I discovered that rather than insecure he was introspective and a bit shy. Roy was a sophomore, intelligent and quiet. He was large and well muscled from a few years of being on the wrestling team. His stint on the team had also taught him some self control, and I discovered he was beginning martial arts training as well as another way of learning control.

Despite the fact that he was well built and reasonably handsome looking, he did not have a girlfriend, probably because of his introspective nature. I joined his Tae Kwon Do class to generate a shared interest, though it turns out that I enjoyed it and stayed at it for many years to come. I initiated conversation as often as I could, and despite being introspective, he still managed to enjoy the times he spent with me when I had a few sexy girls with me.

I actually almost lost out on him because of that. The fact that he was hanging out with me apparently made him somewhat of a target for girls who thought it was a possible way to climb another step socially. Luckily for me, the few girls that he dated were not girls that would hold his interest for very long.

When I felt reasonably comfortable in our relationship I broached the subject to him. He had gotten to know Suzy, since she tended to hang out with me quite frequently. I had made it a point of being commanding with Suzy, overly so in fact, so that he had an understanding of how I treated Suzy.

After our Tae Kwon Do class one day I asked him if he would come out to dinner with me so that I could ask him a serious question. "You know that I'm graduating this year," I said after our food had arrived. "You also know that Suzy is not. Finally, you've gotten to know Suzy and I think you have a reasonably good idea about what kind of person she is."

"This has to be between you and me, regardless of how this conversation ends, OK?" I asked.

He nodded, though it was clear that he had no idea where this was going.

"I need to tell you a little more about Suzy," I explained. "She had a fairly rough childhood. Her father was extremely overbearing and expected immediate and total obedience. When he did not receive it, either from his wife or his daughter, he would beat them." Roy's face expressed outrage, which was a good sign.

"As you might imagine, this screwed her personality up a little bit. When I met Suzy, she had been in school and town for less than a month and was well on the way to becoming the school slut. This was because she simply did not have it in her to say no. A friend of mine who had been getting to know her asked me to intervene, because Suzy needed a protector."

"What I gave Suzy was someone who could give her the instructions that she needed, one of those being that she could, in fact must, say no to any sexual demands, unless I authorized them. Suzy required someone to tell her what to do, because that is what she was taught growing up. She needed someone to whom she could give complete obedience.

"You may not realize it, but she still needs that. You've seen that she does everything that I tell her to. This is not because she is being a good girlfriend; it is because she needs someone in complete control of her life. She needs a protector."

"And you're leaving," Roy observed intelligently.

"And I'm leaving," I confirmed.

"And you're telling this to me because?" he asked.

"Because I want you to be that protector," I told him.

"While that is certainly a tempting offer, what exactly does that entail?" he asked, further proving to me that I had made the correct choice.

"That entails taking over Suzy's life. If you accept this, she will look to you for everything. She is capable of making the day to day decisions by herself. In fact, she is quite capable of making all decisions by herself, but she doesn't trust herself, and she doesn't want to do that; she wants someone she can look to and feel that the person is controlling her, but at the same time protecting her.

"If you do this, you will find that Suzy will obey any command that you give her, whatever the consequences. If she were here with us now, in this crowded restaurant, and I told her to strip, she would remove all her clothes and sit here, regardless of the fact that she knew it would probably get her arrested. That is a lot of responsibility on you, because you have remember that when you tell her to do something, she is not going to apply the common sense that anyone else you ask to do something would; she will simply obey you.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.