Growing Up A Master - Cover

Growing Up A Master

Copyright© 2006 by MWTB

Chapter 32: Laura

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 32: Laura - A coming of age story about a boy, from childhood until college, discovering his inner Master. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2006, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

The start of my junior year was actually a bit depressing. Previous years I'd seen all my old friends, but last year I'd made friends with a lot of seniors, none of whom were back. Nevertheless, I still had quite a few friends, many that I hadn't seen since the end of last year. The first days of school are always like a reunion; I renewed relationships with a few girls, and continued with others.

Out of school, I still spent a lot of time at Cheri's house. Kari was going to college locally, and Cheri still looked to me to order her world. Helen was still in control of Cheri at home; they had reached a level of stability where Helen remained firmly in control, yet Cheri still retained her motherly obligations.

I had many girls that I slept with, but there is something about having an older woman at your beck and call. I didn't get to spend as much time with her as I liked, but the time that I did, I enjoyed greatly. At least once every few weeks I made it a point to either spend the night with her, or have her over to spend the night with me.

About a month and a half after school started, Gemma came over to me one morning in school and asked to talk with me. "I've met a girl that I want you to talk to," she said.

"Another candidate for the JGs?" I asked lightly.

"Not quite," she said seriously. "I've been talking to her quite a bit in the last week or so, and I want a favor from you."

"What's the favor?" I asked.

"I want you to talk to her, see if you could help her," she said.

"Help her with what?" I asked.

"Her name is Laura, and she is a freshman," Gemma told me. "She and her mother just moved to town, and they did it to get out of their old town. Laura is like that song, a girl that just can't say no. She's like Girl, except unlike Girl, she doesn't have anyone to protect her. She's already had one abortion when she was very young, and the only reason she hasn't had more is because her mother put her on the pill.

"In the month that she's been here, she's already slept with four guys. She might not be able to get pregnant, but she's going to end up catching something or she's going to get seriously hurt. She needs a protector."

"And you think I should be that protector?" I asked.

"Who then?" she replied.

I sighed. "Today's Thursday," I said. "Ask her to go home with you tonight, and I'll have Kari come over to hang out too. I'll ask Kari to invite her over on Saturday; it will probably be less threatening than at my house. I'll ask Helen to go elsewhere for the evening, and I'll have Cheri make dinner."

"OK, Jake," she said. "Helen can come over and have dinner at my house."


On Saturday, I went over to Cheri's house. Cheri was making dinner, so I walked up behind her, kissed her neck and fondled her breast. She purred and leaned back into me.

When I released her, she turned and gave me a proper kiss, then turned back to her preparations. "Why am I making dinner for a girl you invited over? Am I to be the maid tonight?"

"If I wanted that?" I asked.

She turned and curtsied, lifting her skirt a little bit further than was strictly necessary, and said with a smile, "As my master commands." I had asked Helen to modify the dress code so that my girls wore short skirts and sheer tops; I realized that the tease turned me on more than outright nudity. Nevertheless, she was still wearing more than that, given that a guest was coming over.

"Bend over the table," I instructed.

She quickly complied, and I lifted her skirt and pressed two fingers deep into her while pressing my thumb against her asshole. My other hand diddled with her clit, and in just three minutes I had her thrashing on the table. I licked my fingers off as she recomposed herself and went back to tend to the food.

"Not that I'm complaining, but what was that for?" she asked.

"That's for being so accommodating," I informed her. "And to answer your question, Gemma found a girl at school who appears to be completely submissive, and as a result, she has been taken advantage of to the extreme. She asked if I would talk to her and then perhaps act as her protector."

"Really? Why did you have her over here instead of your house?" she asked.

"I thought that given her nature, she would be more comfortable in this environment than at my home," I explained.

Cheri went back to work and I sat down in the living room waiting for Kari and Laura to get home. When they arrived, I realized why she was taken advantage of as much as she was. A plain looking girl as submissive as Laura was reputed to be would be in trouble, but Laura was far from plain. At around 15, Laura was 5' 5", thin though not skinny, and she sported what had to be 36C breasts; just about as perfect as you could get. Her hair was a dark brown, straight to below her shoulder blades, and her skin was slightly olive, just a hint of the exotic. I was shocked that I hadn't noticed her before; if I had seen her, I would have remembered her.

They came over to the couch and Kari pointed to a chair opposite me and told Laura, "Sit there."

"Jake, this is Laura," Kari told me needlessly. "Laura says that her mother is expecting her home for dinner, and she has a date later tonight."

She looked at me expectantly, and I glanced over at Laura, taking in her straight back and lowered head.

"Laura," I said, and she looked up at me.

"You are to call your mother and tell her that a girlfriend from school has invited you over to dinner," I instructed her. "Kari's mother will talk to your mother and assure her that it is OK. Who are you going out with tonight?"

"Mark Wiener," she said in a quite voice. I knew Mark, who had been a freshman last year, and a particularly obnoxious one at that.

"After settling things with your mother, I want you to call Mark and tell him that you can't make it tonight, because you are having dinner with Jake Alexander. Tell him that you will try and reschedule for another time. If he tries to make any demands from you, you are to give me the phone to talk to him. Do you understand?"

She nodded.

"Then do as I instructed now," I demanded.

Laura looked at Kari, who pointed her to the phone. As Laura dialed home, I told Cheri she was to convince Laura's mother that she should stay for dinner. I heard Laura telling her mother that she was eating dinner at a girlfriend's house, and it was clear that her mother did not believe her, because she was trying to convince her. When she glanced up at me, which she did quite frequently, I pointed at Cheri.

"Hold on Mom, Karen's mother wants to talk to you," she said into the phone.

"Hi, this is Cheryl Harrison, Karen's mother," Cheri said into the phone. "You are Laura's mother?"

Cheri spent a little time convincing Laura's mother to allow Laura to stay, but it appeared that when Laura's mom realized that it really was a girl that was having her over, and that her mother knew about it, she was less reluctant to let her stay.

"Yes, she said she had a date tonight," Cheri said. "But Karen convinced her to break the date and stay over here instead. Is there a time that she needs to be home?"

"Yes, I'm sure that she'll be here the entire time, and I'll drive her home when its time," Cheri said.

"Great, I'll have her home by 11:00. I hope that I'll get to meet you soon. Goodbye," Cheri said before hanging up the phone.

Laura had been looking at me throughout the phone conversation, and she picked up the phone when I pointed to it. She pulled out a number and dialed a number. "Is Mark there?" she asked.

"It's Laura."

"Hello, Mark? I'm afraid that I won't be able to make it tonight..." I heard Mark start to yell on the other end of the phone, and Laura cringed. I walked over and lifted her chin with my finger. She looked at me and said, "I'm sorry, but I'm having dinner with Jake Alexander tonight. I'll try and reschedule with you for another time."

I couldn't hear exactly what he said, but I heard the word 'slut' just before he hung up.

Laura hung up the phone and said, "I told him."

"I heard," I said. "Don't worry about him; he won't bother you. Let's go talk."

We went back to the living room and sat in our seats. "What will you drink?" I asked Laura.

"You don't have to bother," she said.

"I didn't ask you what you want to drink," I said calmly. "I asked what will you drink?"

"Coke?" she said quietly.

"Cheri!" I called.

"Yes, Jake," she replied, jogging in.

"Get a coke for me and Laura, a diet coke for Kari and a white wine for you," I said.

"Yes, Jake," she said, going back to the kitchen.

I waited until she came back in and gave us our drinks, then told her, "Call us when dinner is ready."

"OK, Jake," she said, heading back to the kitchen.

"I don't think that we were properly introduced," I said. "I'm Jake Alexander."

"I know that!" Laura exclaimed. "I'm Laura Crane."

"We haven't met before, so I didn't think you knew me," I said.

"I think that every freshman girl knows who Jake Alexander is!" she said.

"Really? Why?" I wondered aloud. Kari burst out laughing.

I looked at her quizzically and when she got her laughter under control, she said, "You really are funny. You have the sexiest, most popular girls in school at your beck and call, and you wonder why people might know you?"

I didn't quite understand. "Tell him what you know about him," Kari told Laura.

"I know that he's the Jake of Jake's Girls," she explained. Oh well, I guess it was unrealistic to think that the meaning of the JG wouldn't get out. "Half the girls in school want you because they think you are sexy, and the other half wants you so that they can become a JG."

"Me, sexy?" I asked doubtfully, and Kari burst out into laughter again, and this time it was much longer before she could get control.

"Why would half the girls want to be a JG, anyway?" I asked.

"It's like being in the most popular clique in school!" Laura said. I couldn't believe that everyone knew about the JGs, and in fact many of the girls aspired to be one of my girls. It was frankly a little unnerving.

Kari had finally gotten herself under control. I said, "We'll talk about this later, young lady!" Then I turned to Laura and said, "We're here to talk about you, not me."

I looked at Laura for a moment, not quite sure how to start. "Kari's talked to me about you," I began. "I understand that you have a bit of a problem saying no, is that correct?"

She nodded.

"What would have happened if you had gone out with Mark tonight?" I asked.

She shrugged.

"What do you think would have happened?" I clarified.

"He would have wanted to have sex," she said.

"And would you have done that with him?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Is that what you wanted?" I asked.

She shrugged.

"That's not a good enough answer," I said. "Tell me what you want."

"These are very personal questions," she said.

"I know. Answer me anyway," I demanded.

"I guess I like the sex, but sometimes guys don't treat me well, like they hit me or call me names, and I don't like that," she said.

"Do they make you do anything else that you don't like?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Like what?" I asked.

She shrugged again.

"Laura, tell me something that a boy has done that you didn't like," I instructed.

"One of them liked doing my butt, then making me lick him clean," she said.

"Why do you do it, if you don't like it?" I asked.

She shrugged.

"Do you think they will hurt you if you don't?" I asked.

"Sometimes," she replied.

"But not all the time?" I asked.

She shook her head.

"But you'll do what they ask all the time?" I asked

She nodded.

"Why?" I asked.

She shrugged.

"Tell me about your family," I instructed. "Do you live with both your parents? Do you have any brothers or sisters?"

"I live with my mom now," she told me. "I don't have any brothers and sisters."

"Did you live with your dad before?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Until when?" I asked.

"Three years ago," she said.

"Tell me about your mother," I said.

"What about her?" Laura asked.

"Describe her to me," I said.

"I dunno," she said. "I guess she looks a lot like me. Brown hair, brown eyes, thin, a little taller than me."

"And do you listen to what she tells you to do?" I asked.

She shrugged again. "I guess. Like when she tells me to do my homework and stuff like that?"

I nodded. "And what happens when you don't listen to her?"

"It depends. Sometimes nothing, sometimes she'll punish me."

"How does she punish you?" I pressed.

"She won't let me watch TV or go out," she said.

"And what if one of the boys that want to be with you tells you to go out with him, do you go, or stay like your mother told you?" I asked.

"I guess I usually would sneak out," she replied.

"What about your father, what was he like?" I asked.

"He was good looking. I don't remember how tall, but taller than my mom. Dark hair, a small beard, lots of muscles."

"And did you listen to him?" I asked.

"Oh yes!" she exclaimed, her eyes widening with fear.

"What happened if you didn't?" I asked.

"He would punish me," she said with a shudder.

"How did he do that?"

"He would hit me, or he would lock me in the basement without lights, or he would yell at me. He said that girls had to listen to their fathers." Her eyes were tearing a little.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.