Growing Up A Master
Chapter 30: The JG Party

Copyright© 2006 by MWTB

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 30: The JG Party - A coming of age story about a boy, from childhood until college, discovering his inner Master. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2006, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

The night after graduation Kari came by to drive me to the party. When we arrived at Sandy's house, I heard the music playing in her back room, and lots of giggling. We walked through to where the party was, and as we entered the room, I realized that I was the only guy there.

Sandy noticed me and yelled, "It's our guest of honor!"

Another look around and I realized that all the girls present were official JGs. In fact, every single one of the JGs were there.

"Welcome to the first annual JG party!" Sarah yelled. Then all the girls swamped me and I was kissed and groped soundly by a half dozen girls.

Someone gave me a soda and I mingled for about an hour, talking to as many of them as I could. There was alcohol available, and some of the girls were imbibing quite a bit, but I wanted to stay completely sober for this.

About an hour after I arrived, the music went off and Sandy stood on a coffee table and called for everyone's attention. "I want to thank everyone for coming to our first official JG get-together. We all know why we're here. Each and every one of us has had some delicious times with our good friend Jake here. Some of us learned very enlightening things about ourselves, thanks to Jake."

There was much hooting and shouting at that.

"Tonight may be the last night that we are all together, and we are going to celebrate! Jake, do you have anything to say?"

"Speech! Speech!" the girls all chanted.

I took Sandy's place on the table, and looked around. Some of the girl's laughed as I struggled to figure out what to say.

"I can't believe that I'm here. I can't believe the year I've had. I look around and see all you wonderful, wonderful women, each of you beautiful and special in your own way, and I have to pinch myself to remind me that I'm not dreaming." Someone goosed me from behind and I jumped, causing all of them to laugh.

"I really don't understand how all this has happened. I don't know why you all would be willing to share me, let alone why you consider yourselves 'Jake's Girls'! Each of you means something so very special to me, and I will never forget a single one of you. I love all of you, and I thank you for sharing yourselves with me."

My eyes were tearing as I stepped down, and as I was mobbed for hugs, I saw some tears in other eyes as well.

Sandy got back onto the table and yelled for attention. "OK, everyone, get ready for the festivities to begin!" That brought a cheer from everyone, and confusion from me; I thought the festivities were well underway.

Sandy jumped down and grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the room. She dragged me into what looked like a guest bedroom and closed the door behind us. She jumped into my arms and shoved her tongue into my mouth. After a brief, but deeply passionate kiss, she pulled back and started undressing me.

"Ummm, there are a lot of people out there," I observed.

"They know what I'm doing," she said as she pulled my pants and underwear down. "Well maybe not everything I'm doing," she said, sucking my cock deep into her mouth, "but every one of them would probably do the same!" She gave the tip of my cock a kiss and then pushed me down on the bed so she could remove my pants.

When I was completely nude she kissed me again and gathered up my clothes. She took them to the door and said, "There's a change of clothes for you in the top drawer of the dresser. Someone will be by to get you shortly." Then she walked out. I lay on the bed, bemused by this turn of events. I went to the dresser, and in the drawer was a pair of white silk pajamas. I pulled them on, though they were tented by my hard cock.

When I was done, I sat on the bed, wondering what was going on out there. My head was buzzing a little, and as I looked around the room, I noticed that there colors seemed a little off. It was weird, because I had not been drinking alcohol.

It was about five minutes later when the door opened and Sarah walked in, and she was a vision. She had been drinking, and her face had a reddish glow. Her curly red hair was swinging wildly. She was wearing a baby doll so sheer that I could nearly count the freckles on her chest; her light pink nipples were clearly hard. Her only other item of clothing was a tiny white silk pair of panties. I could even see some little wisps of orange hair peeking around the edges. "Are you ready?" she giggled.

"For what?" I asked.

"You'll see!" she said, taking my hand and pulling me after her. I could see that the panties were thongs. I had always loved her ass! She took me into the den, and there, lying around on the couches and the floors were the JGs, all dressed identically to Sarah.

Sarah pushed me down onto the couch between Maggie and Jenna, both of whom snuggled right up to me. Sarah sat down on the floor nearby, and Sandy stood up. "I'm sure you're all wondering why I called you here today," Sandy began to laughter.

"Seriously Jake, each of us has gotten something very special from our relationship with you, and we all want you to remember us, so for the first event of the evening, we have a gift to present to you."

She sat on the floor and grabbed the remote control, turning on the TV. What appeared was the opening screen of a DVD. On the top it said, "Jake's Girls". Under that was a picture taken outside of all the girls in this room. Under that, it said "Year 1".

Sandy clicked the picture, and a slide show began. There were at least four or five pictures of every girl, as well as pictures of some of them together. I realized that this would let me remember all of them always! It was a lovely gift! When the slide show was over, the main menu came back on.

"Did you like that?" asked Sandy.

"Very much!" I said.

"Well, tell me what you think of this then," she said.

She moved the selection down to "Year 1" and did something with the remote, and another slide show began. This was similar to the previous slide show, in that each girl had a number of poses, and some pictures had more than one girl. In this picture series, however, all the girls were wearing sexy lingerie! As the pictures scrolled through, Jenna slipped her hand under my waistband and started caressing my cock. It was hard to begin with, but her fingers got me rock hard!

As the show came to an end, Jenna slipped her hand out of my pants. This time, the menu that it returned to had a picture posed just as the main one, all the girls together outside, but this time they were all wearing their lingerie.

"Did you like those pictures?" Sandy asked rhetorically.

"It sure looks like it!" Natalie observed, looking pointedly at my crotch. My dick was tenting my pants, a large wet spot appearing in the silk over the tip of my cock.

"Well, then tell me what you think of this one!" Sandy said. She pushed some buttons on the remote again, and the pictures started scrolling again. This time, the girls weren't wearing anything at all! Their faces never appeared in the pictures; either they were off screen, or they were turned away or covered with hair. This time, it was Maggie whose hand slipped into my pants, removing it just before the end of the show.

When the show ended, the new menu was all the girls standing outside, nude, though none of their faces were visible here either. Sandy clicked on the picture, and the menu went back to the original clothed one. She turned off the TV and retrieved the disk from the DVD player. She slipped it into a case and walked over and handed it to me. On the front was the picture from the main menu.

I looked around the room again, and said, "Thank you all! This is a gift that I will treasure forever!"

"Yeah, especially when you're alone at night with your hand!" Sarah yelled out.

While they were all laughing, Kari said, "Yeah, like he'd ever be alone at night!" They all laughed even harder at that one.

Sandy leaned over and kissed my cheek, whispering in my ear, "Later I'll show you another secret, for your eyes only."

Sandy then sat down in front of me and said, "Time for the next portion of the evening: The JG Confessional!"

Some of the girls started looking pretty nervous, so I asked, "What's that?"

"Well, we were all talking, and we've decided that we would share the fantasies that you've helped us achieve," she replied.

I wasn't too sure about that. "Are you sure?" I asked, looking around at all of them. "Some of those were pretty private, and I don't want anyone being embarrassed."

"Don't worry," Sandy said. "If anyone wants to chicken out, we'll all understand. Some of us wanted to share, but we know that for others it would be too private, so no one should feel bad if they don't want to share; they can just share their favorite Jake moment, at least one that they can talk about."

"And who's going to start?" I asked.

"Sandy!" a bunch of the girls yelled.

"Fine!" she said. "I was the first to get my fantasy, so I'll go first." I glanced over at Kari, because we knew that she was the first.

"The first time I was with him, after Jake gave me two of the best orgasms that I ever had, we were lying there talking, and he mentioned that he would have to spank someone. I'd always had fantasies of being spanked, so I practically begged him to spank me. He did, and between the spanking and what he was doing with his fingers, I came again.

"I had never let anyone go down on me, and I certainly never gave any guy a blowjob, but when Jake left, he said that girls who give blowjobs or get eaten were naughty and get spanked a lot."

After saying that she leaned forward and pulled the pajamas down under my balls and pushed her head down over my cock until her lips touched my pubic hair. She had taken my suggestion to heart, and decided that girls who deep throat were even naughtier, so she practiced every chance she got.

She pulled her mouth up off my cock, kissing the tip before pulling the pajamas back up.

"You slut!" said Sarah.

"Uh, huh. I'm a naughty slut," she confirmed.

"You should spank her, Jake," Maggie told me.

"Yeah, spank the slut!" others agreed.

I looked at Sandy questioningly, and she nodded slightly.

"OK, you naughty girl, you know what to do," I said.

Jenna and Maggie moved over for her, and she started draping herself over my lap when I told her, "Uh, uh. You know how you need to present yourself." She looked at me questioningly, and I looked pointedly at her panties. She pulled them off and then positioned herself on my lap.

I rubbed my hand on her ass lightly for a bit, and there were a number of gasps in the room as I quickly lifted my hand and smacked it down, the crack reverberating throughout the room. I ran my fingers through her amazingly wet pussy lips.

"What's better," I asked her in a whisper. "The spanking, or doing it front of everyone?" She just groaned in response. I had spanked Sandy many times, so I knew what really got her going, and I used all that skill to work her up to a shattering orgasm.

When I was done, I licked my fingers clean as she rolled off and sat next to me.

"Sarah's turn now," she said tiredly.

Sarah walked over and knelt in the same position that Sandy had been in. "Since I'm going off to college anyway, I don't mind saying. My fantasy was pretty simple: I wanted to be with another girl." There were some gasps about that revelation.

"Did you happen to notice that he wasn't a girl?" Jenna asked.

"I knew that," Sarah retorted. "I didn't want to ask anyone I knew, because they might freak if they thought I was a dyke. And I actually had some issues with it myself; I didn't want to think to myself that I was a lesbian. So Jake found me this girl who was willing to teach me, and he stuck around himself. My favorite part was where I was going down on her while Jake was pounding into me from behind."

"A ménage trios! How very sophisticated!" Sandy said. Sarah stuck her tongue out at her.

"Too bad you can't demonstrate that," Natalie said.

"Why not?" Sarah asked, looking at her intently.

Natalie looked like a deer caught in headlights, so I looked at Kari meaningfully. "I'll help you demonstrate," Kari said.

Sarah looked at her, then crawled seductively over to her. There were more gasps as Sarah grabbed Kari's head and gave her a deep kiss. Then she pushed Kari down and started kissing down her body. She sucked Kari's nipple into her mouth, moistening the sheer fabric. She moved further down, and there were a few squirming girls as Sarah pulled Kari's panties off. The JG tattoo stood out starkly, until it was covered by Sarah's red hair.

Sarah's head blocked the view for everyone, but there was no doubt in anyone's mind as to when Sarah licked Kari's pussy. Kari arched her back and grabbed Sarah's head and shoved it firmly into her crotch. Kari was quickly working up to an orgasm when she pulled away.

"Hey!" Sarah said, but Kari just flipped her over and crawled into a 69. Before Sarah could start working again, she moaned as Kari stuck her tongue deep into her hot tunnel. The new position made it quite easy for everyone to see what she was doing, as Sarah gripped Kari's ass and pulled herself up, swiping her tongue through Kari's dripping pussy. Her hands exposed Kari's asshole and pussy clearly, and everyone could see Sarah's tongue moving from below the clit practically to her asshole, before sinking into Kari's pussy.

Everyone watched raptly as both of them got closer and closer to orgasm. Then Kari's head shot up as she howled. We could see her pussy clenching about Sarah's tongue, which was flicking at Kari's clit. As soon as she had finished cumming, Kari dropped her head back down and sucked on Sarah voraciously until Sarah joined her in orgasm.

Kari collapsed on top of Sarah, then rolled off, both girls lying there panting.

"Wow!" someone said quietly.

"It's a good thing we won't be showering together anymore," Maggie said. "I don't think I'd be able to look at either of you the same way any more."

"Why?" asked a panting Sarah as she propped herself up on an elbow to look at Maggie. "Because you're disgusted by it, or because you want it."

Maggie dropped her head and blushed. "Neither," she proclaimed. Then, in practically a whisper, she said "I wasn't disgusted."

"Karen's next," Sandy proclaimed.

Kari took a deep breath, then rolled over and got up. She walked in front of me, and knelt in her servile position, back straight, knees spread, hands on thighs. "Jake helped me fulfill my fantasy as well. I am his slave."

There was silence for a moment, then Sandy asked, "You mean he treats you like a slave during sex."

"No. I mean I am his slave," Kari said.

"Like you're his sex slave?" Natalie asked.

"No. I mean I am his slave," Kari repeated.

"But what does that mean?" Sandy probed.

"I do everything that he tells me to do," Kari replied.

"Like you'd clean his room?" Sandy asked.

"If he told me to," Kari said.

"During sex too?" Natalie asked.

"I'd clean his room during sex, too," Kari said. Chuckles emerged from her audience, and she continued. "In sexual or non-sexual matters, I do everything that Jake tells me to do."

"Like what?" Sandy asked.

"Like when Sarah needed someone to demonstrate girl on girl action, Jake told me to do it," she replied.

"No he didn't," Sarah said. "I was right in front of him."

"He looked at me," Kari said.

"How did you know that is what he meant?" Sarah said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.