Growing Up A Master
Chapter 27: Gemma

Copyright© 2006 by MWTB

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 27: Gemma - A coming of age story about a boy, from childhood until college, discovering his inner Master. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2006, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

My sophomore year continued in much the same fashion. I had grown quite a bit over the last few years and I was now approaching six feet. I didn't really work out, but I didn't avoid physical activity, so I was in reasonable shape, if not Brad Pitt. I'd been told that my cock was larger as well, but I didn't really measure it anymore.

I dated some girls from the school, though none seriously. I had Karen on a fairly regular basis, and I stopped by to see Cheri quite a bit. She came to my house every now and then as well, either to see me or to see my mother. I also went out with her occasionally; it gave me a kick to think of all those people thinking how cute that mother and son are, all while Cheri had a vibrating dildo stuck up her ass, which I controlled with a little remote in my pocket.

My adventures with the seniors also continued sporadically. I continued to see Sandy every now and then, and she enjoyed the punishments each time, though I never involved Kari again. Sarah approached me one day and confessed that she had been seeing Cat for some fun every now and then, though she was quick to reassure me that she still liked boys, too. In fact, I participated in one more session with them, and enjoyed myself greatly.

A number of the other seniors also approached me, some for fantasy fulfillment and some for straight sex. It surprised me, but I was starting to feel sort of like a slut. I know that I wasn't looking for a serious relationship, but I was starting to feel a little used. I actually did turn down one or two of them, but I guess I was a slut, because I enjoyed most of them.

In addition to the others, Gemma still asked me over every few weeks for a little oral sex. She had dated some guys, none of whom I really approved of, but she didn't really get serious with any of them. One day she told me she wanted another session, this time at my house, which she occasionally did if she got horny and her parents were home.

She walked into my room and started taking her clothes off. "Strip," she told me.

I was pleased that this session was going to include me as well. She finished undressing and scooched to the middle of the bed. She patted the bed next to her and said, "Let's talk first."

"OK," I responded, though I would have preferred to talk with clothes on. Well, at least my clothes on.

"You're cutting quite a swath, aren't you?" she asked.

"What do you mean?"

"You think boys are the only ones that talk? You've been dating quite a few girls, and sleeping with half the senior class," she said.

"Not half!" I said with an embarrassed smile.

"Maybe not, but by all accounts, more than half would," she informed me. "You're said to be quite the lover."

"Thank you, I guess?"

"Actually, it pisses me right the hell off!" she said, getting up to her knees and kneeling close to me. "You're willing to bang any skank that asks, but you're not willing to sleep with one of your best friends?"

"I explained that to you," I said weakly.

"Well, that's bullshit," she retorted. "According to everything I hear, I'd be better off with you as my first lover than anyone else at school! Anyway, this isn't cutting it any more, so if it's not you, I'm going to find someone else to pop my cherry, because I want it popped, and I want it popped now! So are you going to step up?"

I thought about what she said. I thought about what Kari and Cheri had said when I took Kari's virginity. I thought about all the other girls that I had been sleeping with and what they had meant for me. Gemma must have seen the thought process on my face, because she smiled slowly and laid back down on the bed, spreading her arms and legs slightly, inviting me in.

Seeing her there, so eagerly awaiting me, was what made my decision for me. Still, this wasn't how I wanted to do it. I climbed between her legs and lay my body over her. I pressed my cock over her moist pussy and grabbed her hands in mine, holding them over her head. I kissed her hard on the lips then pulled my head back to look at her.

"Fine, you win," I said. Her smile got bigger. "But if I'm going to do this, I'm going to do it my way!"

"What's your way?" she asked.

"What it's not is in the middle of the day, with limited time, after you have just browbeaten me into sleeping with you. If you're going to lose your cherry to me, then it's going to be done right. I'm taking you out on Saturday night, and you'll spend the night with me. Can you get your parents to let you stay out all night?"

"With you?" she snorted. "No way in hell! But I'll get someone to cover for me."

"Fine," I said. "Find yourself a nice dress, and tell me where to pick you up from. I'll get you at 8."

"But what about now?" she whined, grinding her crotch to mine.

"What about now?" I asked getting up.

"You're not just going to leave me like this?" she asked incredulously.

I smiled and pounced back on her. "No, I won't, but we're doing it my way this time!"

I flipped over and lay next to her, then pulled her over onto me in a 69. She wasted no time sucking my cock into her mouth, and I grabbed her ass and pulled her sweet pussy to my mouth. Her moans were muffled by cock, which ran the most amazing sensations through me.

She was so primed for this that she took virtually no time to cum in a flood on my face. Then, as I backed off briefly, she really went to work on my cock. I laid my head back, looking up at her pulsating pussy, still glistening with juices. I ran my fingers lightly over ass and through her ass crack. She pulled away a little when I brushed over her asshole, and then gasped when I lifted my head and swiped at her clit with my tongue. She started running her fingers lightly over my balls, and soon I was spurting into her mouth.

When she had drained me of every drop, she quickly flipped around and gave me a big kiss. "You're not going to regret this!" she said.

"What, cumming in your mouth?" I asked.

"No you doofus! Finally giving me the fucking I want!" she said.

I kissed her lightly. "I hope it will be good for you."

"If it's not, your going to have to keep repeating it until it is!" she said with a smile.


After we were dressed, I walked Gemma to the door, where she gave me a searing kiss before she left. After I closed the door behind me I turned around and my mother was there. "Did you have a nice time playing with your little friend?" she asked with a smirk.

"Stop teasing me, mom!" I said, swatting her ass lightly as I passed by.

"If you're trying to get me to stop, that's not the way to do it," she said, wiggling her ass a little.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Are you kidding?" she asked. "You think that the threat of spanking me will get me to stop a behavior? I thought that you knew me better than that! You're more likely to get me to stop by threatening not to spank me!"

"But I don't spank you now, so that wouldn't be much of an incentive," I said.

"I guess not," she said as she turned and started to walk by me.

I'm not sure what came over me. Maybe it was everything that just took place with Gemma. Maybe it was serendipity. All I know is that as she walked by me, I grabbed her hand, spun her around, took her hair in my fist and pushed her down so that she was kneeling on the stairs.

She gasped and demanded, "What are you doing, Jake?"

"Giving you what you want," I growled as I raised my hand and dropped it to her ass, the sharp smack echoing through the room.

"Ohhhh!" she moaned. "Jake, what are you doing?"

"I answered you," I said, spanking her again.

She dropped her head to the stair and stuck her ass further in the air. I reached down and flipped her skirt over her hips, baring her ass to me. Then I started whaling on her, spanking her over and over.

"Oh, Jake," she moaned. "Jake, no."

Finally I got my fill, and I stood up and looked at her. My hand had left her ass glowing red. Her hips were swaying as she kept pushing her ass back.

"Don't stop, Jake, please!" she begged. "I'm so close."

"Well, now will you stop teasing me?" I asked.

"Oh, Jake, yes, I'll stop teasing you!" she promised.

"OK, you can get yourself off," I told her.

"Oh, no!" she cried. "I can't. I'm not allowed to make myself cum!"

"Are you allowed to have someone else make you cum?" I asked.

"No! Not without permission!" she moaned.

"Then it's a good thing I stopped," I observed.

"Please, Jake, get me the phone!" she asked plaintively.

I went over and grabbed the cordless, watching as she spread her legs and mimed playing with herself without actually touching herself. I walked over to her with the phone, and with the hand not between her legs she propped herself on her elbow and quickly dialed a number.

"Hi, this is Mary. I need to speak with Bob." She waited, her fingers hovering closer to her clit.

"Sir, I have a request," she said. "I've gotten all worked up, and I beg your permission to make myself cum."

She listened, then said, "Jake spanked me, Sir."

Again she paused. "I may have brought it on myself." She listened briefly, then described what had happened. "Jake had Gemma upstairs, and she came down looking quite satisfied and gave him a lover's kiss. I asked him if he had fun with her, and he told me not to tease, tapping my ass as he said it. I told him that if he wanted me to stop doing something, threatening not to spank me would be more effective than threatening to spank me. He pointed out that since he never spanked me, that threat wouldn't be very effective either, and I agreed with him. Then he pushed me to the stairs and spanked me. But Sir, he stopped just before I came!"

"Yes, Sir, I promise." Another pause. "Thank you, Sir!" Her hand closed the last few inches, a finger pushing against her clit as it passed, sinking into her. I took my first good look between her legs, watching her finger thrust between her swollen lips. "Please, Jake, will you please spank me just a little more?"

I ran my hand lightly over her reddened cheeks, then I gave her what she wanted. After only two spanks she started cumming, though she didn't finish until I had placed the fifteenth. When she finished, her finger slipped out of her and her shoulders slumped to the stair. She took a few deep breaths and then said into the handset, which she had never let go of, "Thank you, Sir. You were most kind."

She listened for a few moments, then said, "Yes, Sir, I will. Have a wonderful day."

She clicked the off button on the phone, then slowly turned over. She made no effort to pull her dress down, so her bare mound was completely visible surrounding her still plump and glistening lips. "Jake, your father instructed me to inform you that since you have gotten a promise out of me, it is your responsibility to carry out the punishment if I break my promise."

I thought about that, and then I realized the implication. "But if I have to stop spanking you if you tease me, that means that I have to keep spanking you if you don't."

My mother just lowered her eyes and nodded.

"I guess I'm going to have to learn to be more careful about what I say and do," I observed.

"I think that may be part of what your father is trying to accomplish," she said.

"And what is the other part," I asked.

"Well, I can never be sure about everything that he intends, but I believe he'd like to see you punish me more," she told me.

"As a punishment?" I asked.

She raised her eyes slightly, a blush rising to her face as she gave me an embarrassed glance. "As a reward," she murmured.

"I see," I said. "Maybe a reward for both of us?" She dropped her eyes again. I climbed the stairs to my room, stopping to kneel briefly and kiss her cheek. At the top of the stairs I turned back around to see her still laying there, her fingers lightly tracing her vaginal lips. I shook my head as I entered my room, thinking "A Norman Rockwell family we ain't."

That night at dinner, I discussed my plans for Gemma with my parents. I had expected dinner to be a little uncomfortable after the events of earlier in the day, but my parents acted as if it did not happen. Well, actually, I seemed to detect that my mother was acting slightly more deferential to me, but not outrageously so.

My father asked me a few specific questions about what I wanted to do, and my mother asked me about my intentions. I explained the situation with Gemma, how we were dating, how I broke it off, how I wouldn't take her virginity and how she convinced me that I should. My father agreed to my plan and instructed my mother to assist me in making the arrangements...

After dinner, my father called me into his study for a conversation.

"Sit down, son," he instructed. I did as he asked and waited nervously for him to continue.

"Do you realize that what you did with your mother today was not completely appropriate?" he asked.

I nodded.

"Do you know why?" he asked.

"Because she is my mother?" I replied uncertainly.

"That is certainly one reason. Can you think of another?" he asked.

I thought for a moment, and I realized what he was looking for. "Because she is your slave, and I did not ask your permission first?"

"That's correct," he said. "In most circumstances, that would be a huge violation of trust and protocol." He sat back and examined me for a moment before he continued. "In this case, I realize that it was partially my fault. I have been teasing you with your mother for a while now, and I have not laid down any strict boundaries for either of you. I did not make it clear what was and what was not acceptable, so I cannot fault you to too great of an extent."

He leaned forward again and looked at me intently. "I want you to absorb the fact that if this were a different situation, when you are out in the real world, this could be an unforgivable offense. Do you understand that?"

"Yes, sir," I replied contritely.

He sat back again and said, "What's done, however, is done. I have not had a chance to talk with your mother about this afternoon yet. We will be discussing it at length in the basement a little later. However, did she inform you of the consequences of your actions?"

"She told me that since I had made the threat, if she did not keep her promise I would have to follow through with my threat," I replied.

"And do you understand the ramifications of that?" he asked.

"It means that I'm going to have to spank her on a regular basis, so that if she breaks her promise I would stop," I replied.

"That is correct," he said. He was silent for a few minutes, and I sat there uncomfortably, waiting for him to continue.

"You realize that this changes your relationship with your mother?" he asked.

I nodded and said, "I think so, but I'm not sure how."

He smiled and said, "It's not as bad as all that. I guess if a son did that to a typical mother, it would make a huge difference. With your mother, it won't. Every day, practically, brings changes to every relationship you have. As you get older, your relationship with your parents naturally changes. What you know about your mother and me has already changed your relationship. What I've done to your mother in front of you has also changed your relationship.

"Your ability, requirement actually, that you spank your mother, does not imply any change in her maternal relationship with you. She is still your mother and you still have to obey her all of her parental decisions. If she tells you to get up and go to school, you may not spank her and tell her no. The spankings are for a specific reason, and you may not use it for any other.

"Permission to spank her does not imply permission to do anything else sexual. If you make her cum while you are spanking her, that is allowable. If you do not, she will be given permission to make herself cum, and you may watch that. But you may take it no further unless I give you and your mother explicit permission. Do you understand?"

I nodded.

"OK then. I think once a week will be sufficient to encourage her to keep her promise, don't you?"

I nodded again.

"Now go and find your mother and tell her to come see me. Also tell her that before she comes in she should strip, put on her punishment collar, and crawl in with her crop between her teeth," he instructed.

"Yes, sir," I said, standing up to leave. I walked out and went to the kitchen where my mother was talking with Girl.

"Mom, your master has instructed that you go to him in his study wearing nothing but your punishment collar, crawling, with your crop between your teeth," I told her.

"Yes, sir," she said, as she walked very quickly out of the room, pulling her dress over her head as she went.

I turned to Girl and said, "You follow the same instructions, only in my room in 10 minutes."

"Yes, Sir!" she said happily as I was walking away.

On Tuesday, Gemma said, "You know, it's really not fair for you to make me wait a week!"

"I thought that most people waited till their proms," I said. "That would be a longer wait."

"This is quite long enough!" she retorted. "By the way, how fancy of a dress do I need?"

"Not quite prom, but something that you wouldn't be embarrassed going to a nice restaurant in."

"I can do that," she said.


On Friday Gemma told me where she'd be. "Joan's parents aren't home, so I'll be able to go over there and change, then get back in the morning before I go home. She already has my dress."

"Great, I'll pick you up at 8," I told her.

At 8 o'clock I pulled up in front of Joan's house and walked to the front door. I rang the bell, and Joan opened the door. "Nice suit," she said. I was wearing a black suit, with a red and blue tie. It wasn't a tuxedo, but it was definitely dressy. "Gemma will be down in a minute," she said. I guess there was an entrance to be made.

Joan tried to pry me for details, but I just told her that she'd have to ask Gemma about it tomorrow. In a few minutes, I heard Gemma walking down the stairs. I turned to look at her, and I liked what I saw. She was unveiled from the legs up, as she was exposed coming downstairs.

She was wearing black sandals with straps that ran around her ankles and part way up her calves. Her knees were playing peekaboo with the bottom of her black dress, which was cut in a ragged edge. Her hips were encased tightly, and her stomach was flat as a board. The neckline came down in a scoop, exposing the upper part of her pert breasts. Her makeup was lightly applied and her hair was done up in a loose bun with some strands artfully flyaway. All in all, she looked fabulous, and I told her so.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.