Growing Up A Master - Cover

Growing Up A Master

Copyright© 2006 by MWTB

Chapter 25: Sarah

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 25: Sarah - A coming of age story about a boy, from childhood until college, discovering his inner Master. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2006, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Kari was right. Just a few weeks later, I was sitting in the cafeteria, talking with Kari, when Sarah approached us. "Can I talk to you for a minute?" she asked. "Alone."

I had a good idea what this was about, and by the smirk on her face, so did Kari. "Sure," I said. "One minute." I turned to Kari and whispered in her ear, "Finish your lunch, my Kari, then go to the bathroom. I want you to masturbate to at least one cum. When you are done, you may not clean yourself off in any way. If I am going to have to think about sex, so are you!"

"Yes, sir!" she said, snapping off a mock salute.

Sarah sat across from me, clearly trying to steel herself up to talk to me. While I waited, I examined her. She was a natural redhead with light red hair. Her skin was creamy, covered with a sprinkling of very light freckles. She was well padded; not fat, just what looked like a little baby fat. Her tits were probably only a B, but when she wore a low-cut shirt, they looked so creamy, so soft, like two scoops of the tastiest vanilla ice cream. I'd always wondered if her pubic hair was the same color as the hair on her head. If my hunch was right, I'd probably find out.

"I know about Sandy and Karen," she began.

"What about Sandy and Karen?" I asked.

"I know that you slept with them, and I know that you made them feel great, that you fulfilled their fantasies," she said.

She looked at me for confirmation, but I wasn't giving her any.

"I want you to do that for me," she said.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked.

She looked around, then leaned forward and said, "I want you to make my fantasy come true."

"And what is your fantasy?" I asked.

"I can't tell you here. Can you come to my house tonight at 8 and we can discuss it?" she asked.

"That's pretty late. How long will we be... discussing it for," I asked.

She blushed, a beautiful pink, and rushed to say, "No, I don't mean that. It's just that my parents are going out to a meeting, so we can talk about it in private. It can't be more than about a half hour, or my parents might come back. Could you, please?"

"OK," I said.

I passed Kari in the hall later and grabbed her. "So good to see you," I said, kissing her hand. It smelled terrific. She stuck her tongue out at me, and I said, "The next time I come over, I am going to take that tongue, and put some of what is on your hands on it."

Her tongue quickly retracted, and I said, "Can't wait," before I wandered off.


Later I bumped into Sandy, and I said, "I understand that you've been talking about me."

"I might have bragged a little," she said.

"I hope you didn't puff me up too much," I said.

"I only told the truth," she said, laughing. "Can I help it if people might have been - intrigued - by the truth?"

"You made an offer to me when we were together," I said quietly. "Does it still stand?"

Her eyes got wider and her breathing quickened. "Come home with me after school, and we'll discuss it," she told me.

I met her in front after school, and we drove to her house. She took me to the living room and said, "What offer did you mean?"

"The one where you would take the spanking that I was planning to give to Karen," I said.

"Were you going to punish her?" she asked. "Did you save it for me?"

"Not yet," I said. "I'll tell you a secret. I did punish Karen for talking about me, but I didn't spank her as part of that punishment, because you had taken it for her. But I also told her that she was going to be punished in the same way, every time that I was with someone as a result of what she said. Are you willing to take the spankings for those times as well?"

"Yes," she said.

"OK, then," I said, standing. "I'll come see you when it happens."

"Wait," she said. "You're not going to punish me now?"

"You haven't done anything to show me that you are a bad girl who deserves it, and I am not planning on punishing Karen until after I am with someone else."

"But I am a bad girl," she said. "I've been having these awful thoughts. I've been thinking of boys, putting their mouths on, you know, a dirty place."

"Well, I don't believe that anyone should be punished for their thoughts. People can't help the thoughts that they have. You should only be punished for your actions."

I started to the door and she asked, "But what if someone did that to me?"

"Who would do that? Why would they?"

"You would, because I begged you to!" she said.

"You would beg me?" I asked.

"Yes!" she stood up and slipped her shorts and panties off, then sat on the couch and spread her legs. "Please, will you lick me?"

"But last time I tried, you pushed me away. You told me it was dirty."

"It is, but I want it so bad. Please?" she begged.

I walked back to her, looking at her naked pussy. "I'll make you a deal. I'll lick your nasty pussy, but in return, you have to suck on my cock. Will you do that, you bad little girl?"

She looked shocked that I would ask her that, but she nodded her head. "And then I'd deserve a spanking?" she asked hopefully.

"Probably more than one," I said.

"Oh, god, yes!" she moaned, leaning back and spreading her legs further, holding her lips open with her fingers. I couldn't ignore an invitation like that. I knelt down and dove in. Dirty it wasn't. It was sweet. It was juicy. It was wet. Sandy started gasping almost immediately, and when I added my fingers to the mix, she shrieked.

"Oh, it's so good!" she moaned.

"I thought it was disgusting," I said.

"It is. It's disgusting. It's nasty. Don't stop, please!" she cried.

I didn't stop, not until she had cum all over my face. While she was recovering, I pulled my clothes off. I slipped under her and grasped her tit in one hand while I rubbed her ass with the other.

"Are you going to spank me?" she asked, breathlessly.

"How could I not, when you were so nasty that you begged me to eat you, even when you admit it's disgusting!" I spanked her hard. I didn't bother counting. I figured that as long as Sandy was squirming and moaning under my hand, I should keep going. I would spank her four or five times, then bury my fingers in her pussy. The whole time that I was doing that, she was squirming, rubbing her stomach on my rock hard cock. I must have cycled like that five or ten times before she came on my fingers.

I rubbed her ass as she squirmed some more, then I said, "I believe there is another part of the bargain that you need to keep."

She got up on her hands and knees next to me. "I could feel this on my stomach the whole time that I was being spanked." She jerked it up and down a little.

"Well, your squirming ensured that you will not have to have it in your mouth for too long."

"It's a really dirty thing to do," she said. Then she licked the length of it with her tongue. "It doesn't taste bad." She licked all around, then sucked the head in. As I said, I was already close to the edge from the events of the day, so she didn't really get enough time to do a proper blow job. Still, seeing the head cheerleader looking up at me with my cock in her mouth... not something I was going to forget any time soon.

I thought about cumming in her mouth. In fact, I was thinking about not even warning her, to see what happened when something that dirty went into her mouth. But I decided that I had a better use for my cum. I pulled out of her mouth and got up, pushing her down so that her ass was in the air. I started spanking her again as I stroked myself, and soon I was spurting on her ass.

"Oh, what are you doing?" she asked.

"Giving you a soothing cream for your red ass," I said.

"You came on my ass?" she said in shock, looking back at me, seeing my cock dripping cum on her. "Oh, you did!"

I spanked her some more, moving my sticky cum all over, while my fingers were busy on her clit. Soon she was cumming again, and she collapsed on the couch. I sat next to her, stroking her hair as she recovered. "And you said that I was the nasty one! I can't believe that you came on my ass."

"It's such a lovely ass!" I said. I kissed her forehead and said, "I've got to go."

"Why do you have to leave?" she asked.

"I promised Sarah I'd go to her house for a few minutes tonight," I replied.

"What are you going to do to Sarah?" she asked.

"Let me just tell Sarah how lovely your ass gets when it's so red, then I'll let you know," I said.

"You wouldn't!" she cried.

"If you don't ask about other people, I won't tell other people about you," I said.

"Fair enough," she said.


I went home and showered and did my homework, then went over to Sarah's house. She was very nervous as she led me to the kitchen table.

"If you're this nervous, maybe it's not really for you," I suggested.

"I'm not nervous about what I'm going to ask for, just that I'm asking it. I'm worried about what will happen if people find out," she told me.

"Well, I promise that I won't tell anyone about what you tell me," I said.

She nodded and then said, "OK, here's the thing. I've dated a bunch of guys, and I've slept with a few. The thing is..." She paused for a minute, then said in a rush, "I want to sleep with a woman!"

"I'm not sure if you noticed this, but I'm a guy," I said.

"I know that, you idiot," she said, hitting my arm. Now that she had gotten it off her chest, she seemed a little more relaxed. "I've always been curious about girls. But I couldn't do anything with someone I know. Also, I think I'd be too nervous just with a girl alone; if I do I'd feel like I was a lesbian and I'd freak out. So I thought that you might know someone, someone that no one else knows, that wouldn't spread stuff around about me, and you could both do me."

She looked down shyly, then looked up hopefully. "Do you think that you can?"

I thought about it for a minute, then said, "I do know someone that might fit the bill. She might be a little aggressive with a sexy virgin like you, though."

"I'm not a virgin!" she exclaimed.

"You've been with a girl before?" I asked.

"Oh, you mean like that. That's OK."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes," she said.

"OK, then I'll call her tonight and let you know when and where tomorrow at school," I informed her.

"Thanks!" she said. She jumped up and hugged me. I hugged her back, then kissed her.


When I got home, I made a call. When a girl whose voice I didn't recognize answered it, I asked, "Is Katherine there?"

"Who is this?" she asked.

"Jake," I replied.

"Katherine, Jake's on the phone," she yelled.

"Oooh, goody!" I heard, and Katherine came on.

"Hi, Katherine," I said. "How are you."

"Good. Are you calling for another round?" she asked.

"Sort of, but not really. I have a favor to ask." I explained the request that I'd gotten, which necessitated explaining the whole series of events leading up to it. By the time that I was done, Katherine was in tears laughing. She asked me to describe Sarah, and when I did, she agreed and gave me a time over the weekend when her roommate would be gone, and we could turn her apartment into a den of iniquity.

"But after this, you owe me one!" she said.

"So I am bringing you a virgin pussy eater, for you to train, and I am going to owe you?" I asked.

"OK, maybe I'll owe you. Invite Cat over sometime and we'll be even."

"I promise," I said.

The next day in school, right towards the end of the day, I approached Sarah. She looked nervous as I took her from her friends and I told her, "We are all set."

"Really?" she asked, excitedly.

"Really." I told her to pick me up and I'd direct her. "There is one other thing though. This girl wants to know what you are like. So you need to go to the bathroom and masturbate." She looked at me in shock. "You can think about her when you are doing it. Masturbate through your panties, then when you've cum, use your panties to clean yourself up. Then put your panties in this bag, and I will deliver it to her. She'll masturbate all week smelling you."

"Oh, God, I can't do that!" she said.

"You have to," I told her.

She was bright red when she stuffed the plastic bag into my backpack later. I thought that I might even share them with Katherine later on.


I met Sarah late on Saturday morning, and we walked to the bus stop. I couldn't wait until I turned 16 and learned how to drive. "Are you sure about this?" I asked.

Sarah laughed nervously and said, "Yeah, I am." She looked at me for a second then asked, "What would you do if I said I wasn't? Wouldn't this mystery woman be disappointed?"

"Definitely," I said. "But I'd go over and help her get over her misery." She slugged my shoulder and laughed.

While we waited I looked her over. She was wearing tight jeans and a sky blue shirt with a scooped neck, which showed her creamy breasts. She saw me looking her over and asked, "What?"

"I'm just admiring you," I said. "I notice you usually dress to show off your breasts. It looks very nice."

She blushed and said, "I don't have that much, so I want to display them in their best light."

"Well, you've succeeded admirably," I assured her.

Just then the bus pulled up and we got on, sitting towards the back. The bus was mostly empty, so Sarah felt comfortable talking to me. "Will you tell me about this mystery girl?" she asked. "Do you think she'll like me? Do you think I'll like her?"

"I know she'll like you," I said with a grin. "I think you'll like her as well. She's really pretty, and is so easy to be with; it's like she lives life to the fullest. Plus, she knows that this is your first time, and she'll make you very comfortable with what you're going to do."

"What if I chicken out?" she asked.

"She'll understand completely, though she's likely to try and change your mind," I told her.

"What does she look like?" she asked.

"Brown hair, about 5 feet, breast about the size of yours, and she fucks like a mink," I said with a grin.

"Jake," she shrieked, slugging my shoulder again.

I rubbed my shoulder and said, "If you keep that up, I won't have use of my arm, and that would disappoint Katherine too!"

"Her name is Katherine?" Sarah asked.

"Or Cat, depending on her mood," I replied.

"How is this going to work?" she asked.

"Well," I said, "when we walk in, Katherine will be naked. I assume she'll rip your clothes off and bury her face between your legs immediately." She slugged my arm again.

"OK, I actually don't know how this is going to work," I said contritely. "I assume that we'll get there, go in, make some small talk, and eventually get to the part where we are all rolling together on the bed. Speaking of which, you said you wanted me there with you when you did this so that you'd feel more comfortable. Just how much do you want me involved?"

She mulled that over for minute, and then she said, "I guess there are two reasons that I want you there. First, you're someone I know, so it's not like being with a total stranger. Having you there will be like my rock or touchstone; when I get nervous about being with someone I don't know, I can look over at you.

"Second, I know it's silly, but I'm afraid of being a lesbian. I'm worried that if I just have sex with a girl, I'll get all freaked out. That's why I not only want you there to support me, but sometime today I want you to screw me. If I know that I am going to have a dick in me, and that I'll enjoy it, I won't worry about being a lesbian."

"How do you know I'll be able to make you enjoy it?" I asked.

She looked at me sharply and said, "If half of the implications I've heard are true, it won't be an issue."

"I'll do the best I can," I told her. "It's a large sacrifice, but one that I'm willing to make for you."

She slugged me again. "Like you're not dying to get your hands on me!"

"Well, truth be told, I've been hard since this morning thinking of it," I told her. She glanced down at my pants and she saw that I was not kidding.

Sarah glanced around the bus, and with a mischievous smile said, "Show it to me!"

"Here?" I asked.

She nodded.

"You first," I said.

"What do you mean?" she asked, losing a bit of her smile.

"I've been thinking about what your breasts look like since the first time you leaned over in front of me. I've been dreaming of them. I want to see them."

She looked around again and said, "If you've been imagining them for so long, you'll probably be disappointed."

"I doubt it," I said with an expectant smile.

She smirked at me, put her hands behind her back, and wiggled around in that way that all girls seem to know how to do, pulling her bra off without exposing anything. She stuffed it in her bag,, looked around to make sure that no one could see her, and was just about to pull her shirt up when I stopped her.

"Not like that," I said.

She looked at me quizzically and I said, "You wear all these low cut shirts, and I always dream that I can see down them. Just back up and lean over so I can see down your front."

She shrugged, but pushed herself back to the window and leaned over towards me, pulling her shirt away from her front. I looked at her face a moment, then dropped my eyes to see what I had been dreaming of. It turns out that my mind had painted a nearly accurate picture. She had the creamiest breasts I'd ever seen, dusted with freckles and topped with nipples that were the lightest of pinks.

"Oh, god!" I moaned.

"Not what you expected?" she asked, sitting up.

"Better than expected. Perfect even," I replied.

She grinned and then said, "Your turn!"

"After what I've seen, I'm not sure I can pull it out," I said. Now it was me looking around, and when I saw that the coast was still clear, I pulled my zipper down and unsnapped my button. One final glance and I pulled the front of my underwear down as far as I could. My dick sprang out, even harder than I had told Sarah it was.

"Oooh," she said, wrapping her hand around it. "It's nice!" Then, without even a glance around, she dipped down and slurped it into her mouth.

She bobbed up and down for a minute and I groaned, "Looks like you really do like cock!"

"Mmmm hhhhhh", she affirmed.

"I'd love for you to continue for a really long time, but we're coming up on our stop," I said moments later.

She reluctantly pulled away, placing a little kiss on the tip. She patted it and I pulled my underwear back into place. "I always did love sucking cock," she said. "It makes me very popular on dates."

"It doesn't do anything to hurt your popularity with me," I told her with a grin as I zipped up my pants. I stood up, pulled her up by the hand, taking a quick look down her shirt in the process, and we got off of the bus. We walked the three blocks to Katherine's apartment, and walked to the front door. I looked at Sarah and knocked.

Catherine immediately opened the door, as if she was waiting for us. Last time I picked her up at her apartment she had been dressed very young. This time she was dressed in jeans and a button down white dress shirt with a thin white tank top peeking out from underneath. She didn't look 15, but she didn't look more than 17 or 18 either. Given that Sarah was a senior, they appeared close in age.

"Come in," she said, gesturing for us to precede her.

When we walked in, Katherine held out her hand and said, "You must be Sarah. You're even prettier than Jake described you! I'm Cat."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.