Growing Up A Master
Chapter 22: The Aftermath

Copyright© 2006 by MWTB

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 22: The Aftermath - A coming of age story about a boy, from childhood until college, discovering his inner Master. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2006, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

As I awoke on Sunday morning, I realized that Karen was not as talented as Cheri in the blowjob department, but she was trying hard. She must have heard that the way to give a good blowjob is to get as much into your throat as possible, and she kept trying to get it all in. It was her gagging that woke me up.

"The secret isn't in how much you can get in," I explained to her. "It's how good it can make me feel."

"Don't you like deep throat?" she asked after removing my cock from her mouth.

"Yes, I do, but that is not all I like. I like gentle licking, I like sucking, I like fondling. Just like slamming my cock into you isn't the only way to make me feel good."

"Slamming your cock into me makes me feel pretty good," she said with a smile.

"Yes, but I'll bet this does, too," I said, and I grabbed her and flipped her, dropping my head between her legs and slurping at her pussy.

"Oh, God, it does!" she moaned, and I gently sucked on her until she came. Then I spent a while tutoring her on what I liked in a blowjob. She was a quick learner.

"You are going to let me practice until I can swallow it all, though, right?" she asked just before she made me cum.

"As much practice as you want," I assured her.

When she was done, I said, "That was great, Karen."

She pouted and said, "That's not fair!"

"What's not fair?" I asked.

"When Mom became your slave, she went from Cheryl to Cheri. I want to be Kari!"

"You want to be my slave Kari?" I asked.

"I am your slave," she said simply.

"And Kari will do anything that I ask?" I inquired.

"Absolutely," she breathed.

"Anywhere?" I asked.

"Anywhere," she affirmed.

"In school?" I asked.

"Do you want me to strip and hop up on a table in the cafeteria so that you can fuck me?" she asked.

"Would you?" I asked jokingly.

"I would," she said, very seriously.

"Why?" I asked.

"I am your slave."

"What does that mean to you?" I asked.

"You own me," she said.

"And what does that mean to you?" I asked.

"I am completely and totally under your control," she said.

"And what are the limits," I asked.

"None," she said.

"None? If I gave you to the basketball team?"

"I'd fuck them all," she said.

"If I told you to hold your breath?" I asked.

"I'd pass out before I let it go," she said.

I shook my head. This was not right. "I don't accept," I told her.

"What do you mean? You took me!" she argued.

"I'll make you a deal. You talk to Cheri, and I'll discuss this with you and her later. We'll come up with a compromise we can all live with," I instructed her.

"You can compromise all you want. I know what I know," she informed me.

"Do you know what happens to slave girls who disobey their masters?" I asked.

"They get punished," she said, flipping around and presenting her ass to me. "Shall I get the whip?"

I spanked her ass one time, hard, and said, "Go wake up Cheri and both of you get cleaned up, and send Girl in here to me."

"Yes, sir!" she said, swishing out of the room, my hand print on her ass turning pink.

Girl arrived a few minutes later. "You sent for me, sir?"

"I did. What have you been telling them?" I asked.

"What do you mean, sir?" she asked.

"Karen is not acting submissive, she is behaving like she believes that she is my slave," I said.

"She is, sir" Girl replied. "You conducted a very moving ritual to make each of them your slaves. How should she behave?"

"I used them, as submissives," I said.

"No, sir, I beg to differ. Those ceremonies were very clear. You said that they would be yours. You said that you would take them. They offered themselves, and you accepted. They are yours."

"You've been pushing this," I accused.

"I thought that this was what you wanted, sir," Girl said. "You were treating them like you were going to make them yours. You deserve to have them as yours. You discovered them, and helped them realize what they were. You made them what they are. They are yours."

She wasn't helping me any. I dismissed her as I thought about the consequences of my actions. I would have to address this with them, particularly with Cheryl, but that would have to wait. I got up and showered and went down to breakfast.

At breakfast, they were all three in maid uniforms. "My staff is growing," I said.

"I'd be happy to make it smaller," Cheryl said, and I groaned at the unintentional pun.

"Oh, that was so bad, it deserves a spanking," I said.

She immediately bent over the table, pulling up her skirt and spreading her legs.

"Five from each of us," I said, and I administered the first five. I noticed that Karen gave the hardest. I'd have to see how she liked that from the other side.


We ate breakfast, than we went outside to lounge by the pool. Three beautiful, naked women were certainly fun to be around. After a while, I sent Girl in to clean up the kitchen. Then I had Cheri and Kari come upstairs with me. I had them go to my room while I retrieved some toys.

"What are those?" Karen asked.

"These, my dear Kari, are strap-on dildos for you and Cheri to wear." I showed them how to put them on, and after helping them out, which included a lot of fondling, there were three still cocks pointing into the air.

I had them lie on either side of me on the bed, and I covered up to the waist with a sheet. Then I called for Girl. When she arrived, I said, "I have a job for you." I pushed down the sheet and said, "Blow us."

The ladies giggled as Girl said, "Yes, sir!" and knelt next to Cheri and took her cock into her mouth. We watched as she took more and more in, until she had it to the base. Then, she stuck her tongue out and swiped Cheri's clit. As Cheri gasped, Karen said, "Oh, you have to teach me how to do that! Jake says that deep throat isn't everything, but if you've been spoiling him like that, I need to learn too!"

Girl said, "I would be happy to, anytime that I am allowed," then moved over to take me in as well. It took her less time to have her nose pressed to my stomach, and after she was done with me, she moved to do Kari.

As she was sucking on Kari, I said, "Girl has been very helpful this weekend, don't you think? And while each of you has had a cock in your mouth, pussy and ass, Girl has not. Now I'm too exhausted to do all that for Girl, so I thought that we'd each take an orifice. Girl, climb onto Cheri's cock!"

Girl pulled off of Kari and straddled Cheri. She looked right into Cheri's eyes as she sunk onto the dildo. "Thank you for fucking me, Mistress Cheri," she said, then she laid down, tit to tit with Cheri, and gave her a deep kiss. Cheri returned the kiss, passionately. Girl started pumping her hips, fucking herself on the hard cock Cheri was wearing, until she felt me straddling Cheri's legs, my cock bumping into her ass. She stopped moving as she accepted my cock into her anus.

"Do you see... why... you always need... to be ready for an assfuck?" Girl grunted as she took my cock deeply into her.

I started moving in and out, pulling her off of Cheri's cock, then pushing her back onto it. I paused and said, "Kari, get your cock into her mouth!"

Kari smiled and said, "Yes, sir!" throwing me a little salute and clambering to put her cock into Girl's mouth. I started fucking Girl harder, and Kari grabbed Girl's head and started fucking her mouth like it was a cunt. Soon Girl shrieked around the cock in her mouth as she came. I managed to get her through one more cum before I filled her ass with my spunk.

I rolled off and told Kari, "Fuck her ass, now." Kari happily took my place, though I had to warn her to be gentler as she pounded in. Kari reached around to squeeze and pinch at Girl's nipples as Cheri pushed her tongue into Girl's mouth. I let them continue until they had brought Girl to two more orgasms before I had them pull out. We cleaned up, leaving an exhausted Girl sprawled across the bed, then I took my two ladies back out to the pool.


Later in the afternoon, we were all down by the pool. I was sitting on a chair, while the three ladies were in the pool. Cheri had Girl up against the side of the pool and was involved in a fairly intense kiss. I couldn't see what was going on under the water, but Cheri's arm was definitely moving. Kari was watching interestingly from a few feet off.

I heard the doorbell ring, and rather than disturb them, I threw on a pair of shorts and went to answer the door.

"Hi, Helen," I said, when I saw who it was. "What are you doing here?" Helen had been at a friend's house for the weekend, freeing Cheri and Kari to be with me.

"I got home early, and nobody was home. In fact, it looked like they hadn't been home in a while, so I decided to stop by and see if they were here. Are they?"

"They are," I told her. "Come in. Stay here for a minute, and I'll get your mom."

I went out to the backyard and I saw that Cheri had finished what she was doing. Girl was lying by the side of the pool, clearly out of breath, and Cheri and Kari were swimming lazily. "Helen is here," I announced. "Girl, get dressed and go start preparing dinner." Helen didn't know my relationship with Girl, yet, and I wasn't sure that I wanted her to at this point. "I'm going to bring her out here," I told Cheri and Kari.

I went back to the living room and told Helen, "They are out by the pool. Come on back."

She followed me, and when we arrived by the pool, Girl was gone and Cheri and Kari were sitting on lounges. Neither had chosen to put anything on.

Helen shook her head and addressed her mother. "I came home early, but no one was home. Did you spend the entire weekend here?"

"I did," Cheri answered calmly.

"You too?" Helen asked Kari.

"Oh, yeah!" Kari said, sexily.

"My mother and my sister? One wasn't enough for you?" she asked me accusingly.

"That's really between me and your mother and me and your sister," I said.

"You don't think it affects me?" she asked. "You are sleeping with my mother and my sister! How do you think that makes me feel? Are you going to stop over every now and then and just take one of them to a bedroom? Or are you going to fuck them in front of me?"

"Do you want me to?" I asked.

"No!" she exclaimed. "But you have to see that it will make me very uncomfortable!"

"I do," I said. "I certainly didn't mean to do anything that would disturb you. Things just worked out the way that they did. I'll try and avoid making you too uncomfortable. I'm sorry."

She shrugged and turned to Kari. "Don't you feel weird, having your boyfriend sleeping with your mother?"

"Oh, he's not my boyfriend," she said.

"What do you mean?" Helen asked.

"He's not dating me. He'll date other people," she told Helen.

"But you're sleeping with him," she complained.

"You'd better believe I am!" Kari said, giving me a sexy look.

"And you don't care that he is also sleeping with Mom? That he is dating other girls?" Helen asked.

"Nope," Kari replied simply.

"Why not?" Helen demanded.

"That's not our relationship," she replied.

"What is your relationship?" Helen asked.

"He does what he wants to me," she said.

"And?" Helen prompted.

"And what?" Kari asked.

"What do you do?" Helen asked.

"What he wants me to," Kari replied.

"Arrgh!" Helen groaned. "You are not making any sense!"

"I am, just not in your frame of reference," Kari said. "You like someone, you go out with them, maybe you sleep with them, and you are happy with that. If someone you go out with sleeps around with someone else, you get pissed. And that is perfectly reasonable. I just see things differently. I don't need to date someone. I don't care if Jake sleeps with other people. As long as he sleeps with me sometimes, and he takes care of me, I'm happy."

"So you're not going to date anyone?" Helen asked.

"Not unless Jake tells me to," she replied.

Helen shook her head. She turned to me and said, "That must thrill you. All the fun without the responsibility."

"Oh, it's more responsibility than it appears, just not the kind that you are used to," I said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.