Growing Up A Master - Cover

Growing Up A Master

Copyright© 2006 by MWTB

Chapter 19: The Alexanders meet the Harrisons

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 19: The Alexanders meet the Harrisons - A coming of age story about a boy, from childhood until college, discovering his inner Master. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2006, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

I was home that evening, thinking about what I was going to do that weekend to make it special for Cheryl and Karen. I had some ideas, but that made me realize something. My parents did not know anything about what I was doing. Now normally, I would expect that most parents knew little about their children's sex lives, but I think my parents were different. They knew all about it, except this aspect. More importantly, they could probably give me, could have given me, excellent advice on the situation.

I decided that I should talk to them, though I dreaded it, now that I had kept it from them for so long. Nevertheless, I asked if I could talk to them after dinner.

"What's up, son?" my father asked.

I sighed and said, "I need to tell you about something that I have been doing." Deciding to tell them the unvarnished truth, I proceeded to discuss the situation with Helen, how that led to me dominating her mother, and eventually Karen's involvement. I ended by telling them about my promise for this weekend, and some of my plans for keeping it. Throughout the thirty minutes or so that I was talking, my parents were silent, though they did exchange some pointed glances.

When I was done, I sat back in my chair, exhausted, waiting for the backlash. They just looked at each other for a few minutes, then my father sighed.

"You certainly jumped into the deep end of the pool, haven't you?" he asked. I just nodded.

"So you want to tell them about how we live?" he asked. I nodded again.

"Well, I am not sure that what you did was the way that I would have done it," he said. "I am also pretty sure that I would have said you were too young to be doing this. However, you've done it. I don't know what would be worse, letting you go on with this and worry about the consequences later, or telling you to stop, which would be very unfair to Cheryl and Karen." He sighed again.

"Let your mother and I discuss this, and we will talk about it in the morning," he told me.

I nodded, and had an uneasy night thinking about it.


In the morning, I was up very early. I went down, and soon my parents joined me. I looked at them expectantly as Girl served us breakfast. During breakfast my father said, "Your mother and I have discussed it. Again, if you had come to us earlier we may have recommended that you not go forward with your plans, but what's done is done. The way you tell it, you seem to be doing fairly well. I'm inclined to give you your head on this. However, what I'd like to do is invite the two of them over for dinner on Thursday, and have a discussion with Cheryl alone. After that, we'll tell you if you can go ahead with this weekend. Of course, that will mean explaining to Cheryl about our lifestyle in advance, though you probably needn't tell Karen anything about it yet."

I wasn't thrilled about that, but then I thought about it, and I realized that it would be good to have someone else to talk to about my life. For the longest time, I felt as if I had this huge secret that I could not share with any of my friends. I agreed with my dad, and resolved to talk to Cheryl that afternoon.

"Shall I just invite Cheryl and Karen, or should I invite Helen as well?" I asked.

"Invite them all," my father told me. "After dinner, you'll have to keep them occupied while we have a chat with Cheryl."

I nodded, and we finished breakfast in silence.


After school that day, I went over to Cheryl's house. I knew that the girls would not be home yet. When I got there, Cheryl greeted me directly from lying by the pool. She was wearing the white bikini that I loved so much.

"Does Helen know that you wear that?" I asked.

"Yes, she told me that I could have it," she said. "She told me, and I quote, ' I wouldn't want to wear it after it's been on your skanky cunt'."

"How did that make you feel?" I asked.

"Mad. I reminded her that she came out of my skanky cunt."

I laughed at that one. "Go take a dip, then I want to talk to you."

She smiled at me and turned away, putting quite a wiggle into her ass, which was completely exposed by her thong. She walked to the diving board and sliced into the pool, swimming under water until she reached the edge, then pulling herself out. She stood in front of me, effectively nude in the now transparent bikini.

She glanced down at my pants and asked, "Would you like me to relieve you in some way?"

"Yes, but I'd better not," I said. "We need to talk for a bit."

She sat down in a chair next to mine, spreading her legs so that I could see the lips of her pussy on either side of the bikini bottom. "Stop that," I said. "I have to think about what I am saying."

"Then why did you have me get wet?" she asked.

"Because I'm still human!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, sir," she said, entirely unrepentant.

I sighed, smiled, then went on to the hard stuff. "Remember that I told you that I knew people who were like you? That enjoyed being submissive? That were happy?"

She nodded.

"I want to tell you about one of them. She's my mother. She is a slave, and my father is her master."

Cheryl gasped. "Really?" she asked.

"Yes, and my father has been very open about it with me. As a consequence, I tell them about my sex life as well." Cheryl gasped again. "That's right, I told them about us."

Cheryl looked panicked. "They are going to call the police! I'm going to jail!"

She was looking around, almost hyperventilating. She started to get up, so I barked, "Cheri. Sit down and stop talking!"

She sat down, her eyes wide. "Take a deep breath and calm down," I ordered in the most dominant voice I could manage. It worked, because she took a few deep breaths.

"Would I do anything to hurt you?" I asked. She looked uncertain, but she shook her head.

"Don't worry about us getting into trouble," I told her. "My parents were upset, but not at you. They were not worried that you took advantage of their innocent child. They were worried that I took advantage of an inexperienced submissive!"

What I said was finally starting to get through to her. "Really?" she asked.

I leaned forward and kissed her lightly. "Really," I told her. "My parents aren't like most other people that you are likely to meet. But they are curious about you, and they won't let me go through my plans for the weekend until they get a chance to meet you and ensure that I am not taking advantage of you."

"You taking advantage of me?" she asked.

"Yes, so you and your daughters are invited to my house for dinner Thursday night," I told her.

"What is going to happen?" she asked nervously.

"We are all going to sit down to a nice dinner while my family gets to know my friends, and my friends get to know my family," I explained. "After dinner, your daughters and I will go to the game room and hang out while my parents have a little conversation with you."

"What are they going to say?" she asked.

"I don't know," I admitted. "But I do know that you should not be worried. The very worst thing that could happen is that they will tell me that I can't carry out my weekend plans. Other than that, you will not get into trouble."

"Are you sure?" she asked. "What if they say that you can't take me on Friday?" She sounded almost as scared of that as getting into trouble.

I leaned forward and kissed her again. "Just be honest with them, and I'm sure it won't come to that."

"What should I wear? What should we bring?" she asked, now getting nervous about the impending dinner.

"Dress nicely casual," I said. "It won't be formal. But just so that you remember who you are, no panties."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.