Growing Up A Master - Cover

Growing Up A Master

Copyright© 2006 by MWTB

Chapter 18: Karen's Request

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 18: Karen's Request - A coming of age story about a boy, from childhood until college, discovering his inner Master. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2006, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Karen came up to me at lunch the next day and asked, "When are you going to fuck my mother?"

I laughed, saying, "First it was, 'Are you fucking my mother?' Then it was 'Why aren't you fucking my mother?' Now it's 'When are you going to fuck my mother?' Your questions are getting progressively steamier. What's the next one going to be? 'Did you enjoy fucking my mother?'"

"If you do it tonight, maybe," she said.

I leaned back and looked at her for a minute. Then, with a smile, I asked, "Did you have a nice day yesterday?"

She blushed and said, "As a matter of fact, I did!"

"All of it?" I asked.

"I wouldn't change a thing," she said.

"Really?" That surprised me. I'd expected that there was some part of the day that she didn't enjoy. "Even the spanking?"

"Even the spanking," she affirmed.

"I want you to know that you didn't really deserve the spanking; normally I would not let Helen dictate that," I told her.

"Did you want me to be spanked?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"Then I deserved it," she said simply. "Actually, I don't think that my next question will be 'Did you enjoy fucking my mother?'"

"What will it be?"

"When are you going to fuck me?" she said.

That threw me for a loop, because frankly, as stupid as it was, I hadn't thought about that. I should have. I should have realized that I couldn't do all these things and not fuck her. But I really hadn't thought about it. And now she wanted me to fuck her, and I'd bet anything that she was still a virgin. I had turned down Gemma for just that reason, and here was another girl asking me for that.

"I don't know the answer," I said.

"Well, I just want it on the table that my mother is obeying you, and you have promised to satisfy her. I believe that I am obeying you just as well, so I expect nothing less."

"You are obeying me as well as your mother?" I asked.

"I am following all the rules that you've given her that I know about," she informed me.

"Really?" I asked. "Which are those?"

"I don't have any hair below my neck. I don't wear panties at home. At home, I'm wearing the sexiest clothes that I have, and I've asked Mom to buy me more. I will obey anything that you say."

I shook my head. How had I not noticed that?

"You want the same things as your mother?" I asked.

"Isn't that what we've talked about since the beginning?" she asked. She sounded utterly and completely sure about herself. I had gotten into this really deep.

"So when are you going to fuck me?" she asked.

"I need to think about this," I said. "Taking your virginity is an important thing. I don't want to just do it like it was nothing."

"Well, you're taking my mother's virginity, even though it's anal," she said. "It shouldn't be too different."

"Let me think about this for a while," I said. "I'll come over to your house tonight, and we can talk about it."

"OK," she said. As she started walking away she turned to me and said, "By the way, it's not just at home that I don't wear any panties."


When I arrived at Karen's house that afternoon, I paid attention to what both women were wearing. Cheryl answered the door wearing a black pleated skirt that came to mid-thigh and a red button down blouse, tucked in tight and unbuttoned to her navel, clearly demonstrating that she wore no bra. She plastered her self to me, throwing her arms around my neck, and while she gave me a welcome kiss, I ran my hands up her bare thigh to cup her ass, confirming that she wore no panties either.

When I broke the kiss, I glanced over at Karen, waiting her turn. She was wearing a white miniskirt and a white tank top that was clearly designed to be worn under a cover-up, though it was equally clear that she was not wearing anything above or below it. Her magnificent tits were clearly on display. As her mother stepped away, she stepped forward, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me far more deeply than she would as simply a friend. It wasn't entirely intentional, but my hands slipped under her skirt just as they had for her mother, and she gasped into my mouth as she felt my hands squeezing the bare cheeks of her ass.

When I broke the kiss, which Karen ended only reluctantly, Cheryl asked, "Can I get you a drink or a snack, Jake?"

I accepted, and we went to the kitchen to get a soda. As Cheryl was pouring, I asked Karen, "Where did you get that outfit?"

"It's Helen's," she said defiantly.

"Did she give you permission to wear it?" I asked.

"No," she replied.

"So you wore it, despite knowing that you might get a spanking for it?" I asked.

"I had nothing appropriate to wear for you," she answered. "It's worth a spanking to be dressed correctly for you."

I shook my head. "We'll deal with that later. Cheryl, can we sit down and talk? You too, Karen."

We went to the living room, where they sat down on the couch, and I sat on a chair across from them. When I looked over at them, I could see right between Cheryl's spread legs, up her skirt to her shaved pussy. Cheryl saw me glance at Karen's closed legs, and she reached over to spread Karen's knees, affording me a view of her pink lips.

"Sorry," Karen muttered.

"You're encouraging her," I groaned to Cheryl.

"I shouldn't?" she asked.

"Why would you?" I asked.

"Karen is a sexy woman," she replied. "I want to make you happy, and I thought that seeing Karen would make you happy."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.