Growing Up A Master - Cover

Growing Up A Master

Copyright© 2006 by MWTB

Chapter 14: Helen Takes Control

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 14: Helen Takes Control - A coming of age story about a boy, from childhood until college, discovering his inner Master. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2006, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

I was at Cheryl's house when Helen approached me.

"We need to talk," she said.

"About what?" I asked.

"In private!" she replied.

We went out to the pool and sat down. "What can I do for you?"

"I want to call a truce," she told me.

"A truce?" I asked.

"Yes, a truce. Or maybe a surrender. You've won. You're making my life miserable. I'll break up with Ken, and you leave me alone at home. I want things back to the way that they were before!"

"How is it so different than before?" I asked.

"You know how it is different! My mother won't listen to me any more. She disobeys me all the time, and I don't like it."

"But aren't you supposed to be the one that obeys her?" I asked.

"That's not the way it was!" she yelled.

"Well, things can't be the way that they were."

"So you're going to continue making my life miserable?" she asked angrily.

"Maybe we can reach a compromise," I said.

"What kind of compromise?"

"Well, let's talk about Ken first. I didn't want you do go out with him, but now that you have, you can't just dump him cruelly."

"I'm not going to go out with him forever!" she exclaimed.

"I'm not expecting that, and frankly neither is he," I told her. "He knows that it can't last, and he is enjoying it while he can. I'm not telling you not to break up with him, but don't do it because of me, and when you do it, do it nicely. Keep being friends with him. You do like him don't you?"

She nodded.

"Hell, from what I understand, he makes you feel pretty good. Maybe, when both of you are not seeing other people, you can even be friends with benefits."

"Are you telling me that I have to keep sleeping with him?" she asked in dismay.

"No. If you don't want to, you don't have to. Just be nice to him. I only suggested it as something that you might enjoy as well."

"So what if I break up with him the way that you want?" she asked. "What do I get out of it?"

"Well, like I said, things can't go back to the way that they were," I told her. "I like your family, and neither your mother nor Karen was happy with you running roughshod on them. On the other hand, things don't have to be like they are now, either."

"How do you mean?" she asked, leaning in towards me.

"Well, you are a fairly strong willed person."

She nodded.

"And I'm sure that you know very well that your mother is easily manipulated," I said.

Again, she nodded.

"Well, as part of this deal we are making, I am going to give something away," I told her. "Your mother is not just easily manipulated; she likes to be manipulated. She gets enjoyment when she is ordered around."

"Really?" she asked, a sparkle in her eye.

I nodded.

"So does she enjoy it when you order her around?" she asked.

Again I nodded.

She leaned even closer to me and asked breathily, "And does she get wet when you order her around?"

"I don't think I want to answer that question just yet," I told her.

"That's OK, I think I know the answer," she said. "So I assume that there is a reason that you are telling me this."

"There is," I replied. "I won't let you go back to being in control of the house. However, I am willing to allow you a much greater level of control than you have right now."

"How much?" she asked.

"I'm going to let you control her, but I will give her the option of veto. You can demand things, but if she feels, as a responsible mother, that it is not appropriate for her daughter to do that, then she may deny you. For instance, if you were to say that you were going out to get hammered at a party and you'd drive home later, then she would be quite reasonable to deny you."

"What if we have a difference of opinion on whether it is a appropriate?" she asked.

"Then you may appeal to me," I told her. "If I agree with you, then you get your way, and your mother gets punished."

"Punished how?" she asked.

"I'll worry about that," I said. "But before your mind takes it to the logical conclusion, let me warn you that if you push too hard, I may revoke your privileges."

She sat back, shaking her head. "I can't believe that I am discussing with you about how you will revoke the privilege of me disobeying my mother!"

"It's the best offer that you are going to get," I said. "You get a large measure of control back, and you get to push limits, which I know that you enjoy."

She thought about it for a bit, then she held out her hand and said, "Fine. Deal."

I shook her hand and said, "So you break it off gently with Ken, treat us both as friends, and you get some measure of control back over your mother."

"And sister," she said.

"No, your sister is off limits," I said. "Some of what you do with your mother may affect Karen, but she won't be taking your orders."

"Fine," she said, pouting.

"Now go send your mother out. I need to inform her of the change in status."

Helen went inside, and moments later Cheryl came scurrying out.

"You wanted me?" she asked.

"You know that I always want you," I said with a smile. "However, there is something else that we need to talk about."

"What?" she asked nervously.

"Tell me how you felt before I started coming over here, when Helen ordered you around," I instructed her.

"I hated it," she said.

"You just earned yourself a bare-bottom spanking," I told her.

"Why?"

"For lying to me," I told her.

She shuffled her feet, then said, "It wasn't really a lie. I hated that she made me feel that way!"

"What way?"

"Excited," she mumbled.

"Was that so hard to say?" I asked.

She just nodded her head.

"Did she make you feel the way that I make you feel?" I asked.

"Sort of, but it's so much better with you!" she said.

"Maybe that's because you hadn't accepted it yet?" I queried.

"Maybe, but I don't know. You're not my child."

"Well, you are going to find out if acceptance makes it any better," I told her.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Helen and I have reached an accommodation," I told her.

"What kind of accommodation?" she asked, her voice rising in alarm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.