Growing Up A Master - Cover

Growing Up A Master

Copyright© 2006 by MWTB

Chapter 12: Capturing Cheryl

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12: Capturing Cheryl - A coming of age story about a boy, from childhood until college, discovering his inner Master. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2006, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Things continued as they were at the Harrison household, though now Helen started bossing her mom around more when I was present. Sometimes, Cheryl did what she asked, at other times I intervened. It began slowly, but soon Helen demanded to know why I was interfering with her mother.

"I like your mother. If I can help her, I will," I told her.

"By getting her to disagree with me?" she asked.

"By helping her avoid doing what she does not want to do," I replied.

"You can't help Ken, so you are trying to turn my mother against me?" she asked.

"If that's how you choose to see it," I said. Ken was actually not doing too badly for himself. As I understood it, he'd already gotten Helen naked and gone down on her. She would not reciprocate, but she did jerk him off every now and then, so he was happy as a pig in mud.

"Just stop getting in my way!" she told me.

"You behave, and I'll behave," I replied.

She stomped off, but she did ease off on tormenting Ken in front of me, so I eased off on helping out Cheryl. That's not to say that I abandoned her. I talked to her quite a bit about how she and Helen interacted, and I gave her advice on how I thought that she could deflect Helen a little bit.

In addition to advice, I helped her out in another way. It was my belief that Cheryl was quite submissive, that she needed someone in control. With a lack of anyone else, she allowed Helen to fill that void. However as I began controlling her more often, I thought that she would feel less of a need to submit to Helen.


Another time that I was over, I again told Cheryl to come swimming with me. This time, she didn't object, however when she came out of her room in the same suit as last time, I told her no.

"That might have been good for a first effort, but you have a fabulous body, and you should wear something that shows it off." I took her hand and pulled her into her bedroom. "Show me your swimsuits," I demanded.

Without questioning me, she went to a drawer and pulled out a bunch of swimsuits. I laid them all on her bed and looked them over. They were all once piece suits, and under normal circumstances, I would have found her attractive in most of them. However, this wasn't normal circumstances.

"None of these are any good," I told her. "Let's go see what your daughters have."

"I can't wear my daughters' swimsuits!" she exclaimed.

"Why not?" I asked, pulling her out of her room.

"I don't have permission," she said. "Plus, they won't fit me!"

"You're the mother here! I'm sure that you paid for all of them. As for fitting, have you looked at yourself lately?" I pulled her into Karen's room and stood her in front of the full length mirror. She was still wearing the one piece bathing suit, and I stood behind her and held her arms up.

"You have amazing body," I whispered in her ear as I ran my hands down her sides. "I can't wait to see you in a sexier swimsuit."

She blushed, but made no effort to stop what I was doing.

"Show me Karen's bathing suits," I told her. She went over to a drawer and opened it up. A quick glance showed me that they were even more conservative than Cheryl's, not a bit surprise. "Nothing here will work. Let's see what Helen has."

"She won't like that," Cheryl told me nervously.

"I'll deal with any complaints that she has," I reassured her.

We walked into Helen's room, and Cheryl opened a drawer for me, and I knew that we had hit the mother lode. I pulled them out and put them on Helen's bed. I pawed through them, and selected three for Cheryl to try. I put the rest back, then took Cheryl's hand again and pulled her back to her room. I closed the door and laid the three choices out on the bed. The first was a one piece, the other two were bikinis.

I picked up the one piece and handed it to her, telling her, "Change into this."

As I stood there watching her, she looked at me like she was a deer in headlights. I just stood there for a minute before relenting and saying gently, "Go to the bathroom, Cheryl, and change into the suit. When you are done, come out and show me how it looks."

She glanced at the bathroom in relief, then walked over and closed the door behind her. She clearly believed that I wanted her to change in front of me. I wonder what she would have done had I not said anything. I waited a few minutes, but she did not come out of the bathroom.

"Is everything OK in there?" I called.

"It doesn't fit right," she said.

"Why don't you let me decide that," I said. "Come out and show it to me."

There was nothing from the bathroom for a moment, and then the door slowly opened. As soon as she walked out, I immediately saw what she meant. This must have been an older suit, because it was smaller than I expected, and it was also a bit worn. I knew instantly that she could not wear it, but I still had her stand in front of the mirror. I stood behind her and ran my eyes up and down her body.

The suit must have been a year or two old. Cheryl probably had to struggle to get the straps over her shoulder. The entire suit was pulled tightly over her body. The crotch was pulled up into her pussy and we could see her pubic hair and part of her pussy lips poking out of the bottom. The way that the strap was digging in between her legs either had to be hurting or pleasuring her. I could tell that she was struggling not to put her hand in front of her to protect herself from my view.

Glancing up her body, I could see a large part of her boobs hanging out the sides and top of the suit. In addition, the white suit was somewhat worn, so you could clearly see her nipples poking through. I looked up at the reflection of her eyes, and I could see the embarrassment in them. Again, despite knowing that this would not do, I had her turn around. She looked over her shoulder so she could see how the tightness of the suit caused most of her ass to hang out. I turned her back around, made a tut-tut noise and said, "You look amazing in it, but it is not appropriate for mixed company." I walked to the bed and picked up the first bikini and handed it to her. Before I let her go, I took one long last look at her. Just before she turned away I noticed that there was a bit of a moist spot forming on the front.

This time, she came out of the bathroom without complaint and walked right over to stand in front of the mirror. This bikini was black and didn't have the same problems that the one piece did. It was still small on her, with her breasts overspilling the top, but at least they were reasonably covered. The bottom was clearly smaller than the ones that she normally wore, because her blonde pubic hairs stuck out of the sides and top, and when I had her turn around, her tan lines were clearly visible on her ass. I turned her back around and contemplated her for a few minutes before I said, "Definitely a possibility, but lets see the last one anyway."

She took the last bikini and went to the bathroom again. When she came out and stood embarrassedly in front of the mirror, I was willing to bet that she had not bought this one for Helen. The cut on the top was similar to the last bikini, but this one was white, and clearly unlined. I could see the shape of her nipples through the material, but she and we both knew that the suit would go transparent when wet. Her pubic hair stuck out even more from this bottom, and when I turned her around, her ass was completely exposed by the thong bottom.

"Did you know that Helen had this?" I asked.

She shook her head.

I turned her back around and examined her front in the mirror again. "There is no question that this is the sexiest suit on you." Her eyes were pleading with me, but I was thrilled to realize that she would wear this outside if I told her to!

I leaned in close to her ear and whispered, "I'll make you a deal. I really want to see you swimming in this suit, but I think it may be a bit much for today. So if you promise that you'll invite me over for a private swim sometime soon, and you'll wear this suit, then you may wear the black bikini. Agreed?"

She nodded her head jerkily.

I kissed her neck lightly, and she shivered. "Well, go change back into the black." I reached in front of her and ran my fingers along the line of her bikini, feeling her soft pubic hair. "You'll have to trim this. Can you do it yourself, or do you need a hand?"

"I can do it myself," she said breathily.

"OK, then, I'll see you outside." I turned to walk away, then said, "Wear the black sandals you were wearing last Sunday. And if you're not down soon, I'll come back and see what the problem is." I left the room and went outside to the pool.


I rejoined the others by the pool and sat down in a beach chair with a view of both the door and of Helen.

"Where have you been all this time?" Helen asked snidely.

"Inside helping your mother pick something out," I told her.

She sniffed and went back to talking to Gemma, who was also in attendance. She had just asked Ken to go in and get her a drink when her mother walked out the door. Ken's gasp caused the other people around the pool to look up.

"Mom!" shrieked Helen.

"What?" asked Cheryl. I immediately saw that Cheryl's response was not nervous. She looked at me and I recognized that since I had told her that I would handle Helen's complaints, she was placing it in my hands.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.