Growing Up A Master - Cover

Growing Up A Master

Copyright© 2006 by MWTB

Chapter 10: Gemma

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10: Gemma - A coming of age story about a boy, from childhood until college, discovering his inner Master. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2006, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Friday night, my mother was once again driving me to a girl's house, but this time it was Gemma's. As we got closer, my mother glanced over at me and asked, "Are you nervous?"

"I guess I am," I replied.

"Despite all the practice that you got with Cat?" she asked.

"Yes, because that was a safe situation. This is different. I have to see Gemma every day!"

"Just be yourself, and have a good time," Mom suggested.

"OK," I said, and then we were at Gemma's house. I got out of the car and went up to knock on her door.

When the door opened I said, "Good evening, Mrs. Roberts. Is Gemma ready?"

"Come in Jake, and I'll get her," she told me. She walked to the stairs and yelled up, "Gemma! Jake is here."

A couple of seconds later, Gemma came down. She was wearing a pink sun dress, and she looked cute as a button. "Hi Gemma, are you ready to go?" I asked.

"Sure," she replied. "See you later, Mom!"

She followed me out the door, and I held the back door open so that she could slide in. Naked women were all over the place at my house, and I got a woody seeing her dress pop up to her thighs as she slid in. Sigh.

We chatted about school as Mom drove us to the movies. When she got there, I slid out and held the door for her. I leaned in to say good bye to my mother and she said, "Just be yourself!"

I waved and off she went. I reached out and offered my hand to Gemma, and she blushed as she put her hand in mine. We had discussed the movie in school; it was an action/adventure flick that she was into as well. We got in line and I paid for the tickets. She offered to pay and I said, "I want this to be a date, so you may not pay."

"OK," she said, and blushed again.

We got candy and went into the theater to see the movie. The show was OK, not Oscar-worthy but fun. Afterwards we walked over for pizza, and I was thinking deja-vu. While chatting with Katherine was fun, Gemma was even easier to talk to. She sat next to me, and every now and then our thighs brushed together, sending tingles through me.

When we were done, we walked back home. It took a long time, and I held her hand the entire time.

"I had fun," I told her as we got close to her house.

"I did, too," she said.

We walked up to her porch and stopped before she went in.

"Next week?" I asked.

"OK," she replied.

I leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. When I pulled back, she was blushing, but she looked happy, so I leaned in again and kissed her lightly on the lips. I pulled back, smiled at her and said, "See you Monday!" and wandered home, happily.


When I got home, Mom asked, "So, how was it?"

"It was really good!" I said. "We had a lot of fun. We are going to go out next week, too!"

"That's good," Mom said.

"I do have one question, though," I said.

"Ask away," she replied.

"How should I behave in school?" I asked. "I've seen others who are dating, and some couples are all over each other all the time. It seems like too much, but is that what Gemma would want?"

Mom considered it, then said, "Well, that may not be appropriate. On the other hand, if you just ignore her, then she will think that she has done something wrong, or that you are ashamed of being with her. Use common sense. You want to acknowledge that you are with her, make sure that people know that you are dating, but don't go crazy. Be affectionate to her, but not over the top. Most importantly, however, is to make sure that you occasionally surprise her by doing something nice."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"If you surprise her, do something that she is not expecting, but something that is nice, then she will feel that you really like her. It could be a simple thing, like when you are walking down the street, stop and run your hand down her neck and tell her that she is pretty, or if you know that she is running late one day and missed breakfast, bring her a little something to eat before school. Just things to let her know that you are thinking about her, that you care about her."

I thought about that, and it made a lot of sense. "Wow, who would have thought that I would get great dating advice from my mom!" I said.

"Why not? Who better to know what a woman wants than a woman?" she asked.

She gave me a little kiss on my nose and asked, "How did you end the night?"

"I gave her a little kiss on the cheek, and she seemed to like it, so I gave her a little kiss on the lips as well. Then I told her I'd see her Monday and I left."

"Should I send Girl to your room then?" she asked with a smile.

"Not tonight," I said. "I think I just want to enjoy this feeling."

"I'm proud of you," she said, and she grabbed me in a tight hug. "You're getting so mature," she whispered in my ear.

We held the hug for a minute, and I realized that her body pressing against mine felt very good. I whispered, "If I don't let go of you soon, I'm going to have to change my mind."

"Oh you!" she exclaimed, pushing me away with a laugh.

"Maybe it shouldn't be Girl that I ring for," I smiled at her.

"You are incorrigible!" she said. "Now go to bed!"

"Yes, Mother," I replied, and I followed her instructions.

I laid in my bed, thinking about the date, and I fell asleep with a smile on my face.


I called Gemma on Sunday to let her know once again that I had a nice time. Monday morning, I waited at the door to the school for Gemma. When she arrived, I gave her a little hug and grabbed her hand, walking her to her locker. At lunch, we sat together with our friends, who gave us a hard time about being a new couple. Gemma was blushing, but I just sat there with a happy knowing smile on my face.

I took Mom's advice, and made sure that Gemma knew that I liked being with her, while at the same time I was not all over her. And every now and then, I made sure to surprise her, with a note, or a little present, or a flower I had picked.

Over the next few weeks, we continued to date. Our good night kisses became progressively hotter. She was the one that first introduced her tongue into my mouth, though a few weeks later it was me that cupped her breast in my hand while we were kissing in the park around the corner from her house. My resolve to avoid using Girl after my dates went out the window after that night.

One day we were hanging out at my house, lounging by the pool. I was enjoying swimming and playing with her, especially considering the skimpy bikini that she was wearing. We had just dried each other off when she said, "I left my bag in your room, and I want to show you something." She grabbed my hand and dragged me to my room.

When we got there, I walked over and picked up her bag. I turned to her and said, "What did you want to show me?"

"This," she answered as she slipped off her bikini top.

I dropped her bag and stared at her. She had perfect tits. Not huge, but they fit her body perfectly, and were so tight and firm! The tips of the nipples were light pink and erect, pointed right at me. She walked, no, she stalked right up to me and I groaned as she pushed me onto my bed. She straddled my lap and ground her crotch into mine as she pressed her nipples into my bare chest. Her mouth attacked mine, and I was soon cupping one of those fabulous breasts in my hand.

We went at it hot and heavy for a while, and then she rolled off of me, moving her head down to my chest. I squirmed as she took my sensitive nipple into her mouth, and then gasped as she slipped a hand under the waistband of my shorts and grabbed my cock.

She looked up at me and said, "Take them off!"

I managed to push down my shorts while she retained a firm grip on my rod. She moved down to examine it for the first time. She ran her fingers all around it and jerked it up and down.

"You're very good at that," I gasped.

"I have an internet connection," she said. "I've seen movies before. But I've never played with one."

"Feel free to play as much as you like," I told her.

She complied, and was jacking me off really well. I groaned as she swiped the tip with her tongue. I was getting to the edge quickly, so I warned her that I was going to cum. She got onto her hands and knees near my hip, watching intently as my balls pulled in and I moaned as my cock shot its load.

I squirted over my stomach, and a stray pull on my cock caused some to shoot on her chest as well. After a minute, I relaxed onto the bed and Gemma put her head onto my chest, watching my cock shrink as she played with the puddle of cum on my stomach.

"Does it taste good?" she asked.

"I don't know," I replied. "I've never tasted it."

She looked up at me and said, "I'll taste it if you will."

I thought about it, and figured that enough women seemed to like it. "OK," I agreed, "but I want it from there." I was pointing to her breast, where one spurt had landed. She smiled and knelt by my head, offering me her breast. I first ran my tongue over her nipple, then I continued up to where the cum had splashed.

"How is it?" she asked.

"Well, it's not going to be my favorite food, but I've tasted worse," I told her honestly. Then I grabbed her other nipple into my mouth and sucked.

"Hey, that wasn't the deal," she complained.

"Want me to stop?" I asked.

"Not really," she replied, pulling away, "but it's my turn to taste." She leaned over my belly and ran a finger through my cum and held it up, looking at it. Then she looked at me, but instead of tasting her finger, she leaned over and ran her tongue through the puddle on my stomach.

"Interesting," she said, "Though I'd agree with you. It's not my favorite food."

"I've been told that it's better directly from the source," I said with a smile.

"Oh, you!" she exclaimed. "You're just trying to get your cock into the mouth of an innocent girl!"

"Guilty!" I said.

Then she surprised me by leaning over and sucking my entire shrunken cock into her mouth. I took a quick breath, and when she removed her mouth from my cock, it was not quite as shrunken.

"Satisfied?" she asked.

"Not nearly!" I said as I grabbed her and rolled her onto her back.

She shrieked and went "Ewww!" as I pressed my slimy stomach onto hers. I kissed her deeply, then moved down to suck her nipples into my mouth. Her breathing got much heavier as I worked her over. Then I moved further down her body, until I was lying between her legs.

I looked up and saw her watching me, and I could see that she was holding her breath as I slowly began lowering her bikini bottoms. I slid down her body, pulling them off, until I was standing next to the bed, looking down at her naked body. She looked at my body as well, and she closed her legs as she realized that I was standing there with my cock in the full upright and locked position. She looked nervous, and I realized that she thought I was getting ready to fuck her. I leaned down and pulled my shorts back on.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"We're not ready to go all the way, and I don't want you to be nervous," I told her. "Besides, with you looking as sexy as you are, I want to make sure that there is something in the way if I lose control." I was telling the truth, but I could see that she was pleased with the fact that I thought that I could lose control around her.

I crawled back onto the bed, and she didn't resist as I spread her legs. I lay down between her legs and looked up at her. She raised her head so that she could see what I was doing. Her pussy was a tight line, though I could see it engorged a little. I pried her open and looked at her pink inner lips. They looked, I don't know, fresh. Clean. Beautiful. She may have had some trepidation about licking me at the beginning, but I had no such qualms. I ran my tongue from the bottom to the top of her crack, and she arched her back from the bed as she groaned.

"What are you doing to me?" she breathed.

"I thought you said that you had an internet connection?"

"I do, but it can't really feel that good!" she said.

"Oh, just wait!" I said with a smile, and I really went to work. I thought she tasted amazing, and I let her know it through my actions. I sucked and licked and nibbled and in far too short a time she had her ass in the air and she was screaming in orgasm. I kept sucking until she pushed my head away, complaining that it was too much.

I crawled up her body until my hard, shorts covered crotch ground against her wet, bare one.

I looked her in the eye and asked with a smile, "Was it good for you?"

"Oh, yeah!" she said, and she grabbed my head and gave me a kiss. Just seconds into the kiss she pushed my head away and said, "Ewwww!"

"What?" I asked.

"I don't like the taste on your mouth!" she said.

"Sorry," I said. "I guess you're lucky that it's my favorite taste in the world!"

I got up and went into my bathroom to wash my face off. When I got back, I stood there looking at her. She looked drained, and her fingers were playing in the small tuft of light blonde hair over her pussy.

She saw me standing there and beckoned me over. I climbed on top of her again, and this time she was more forthcoming as we swapped spit for a while.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.