Growing Up A Master - Cover

Growing Up A Master

Copyright© 2006 by MWTB

Chapter 9: A Nice Reward

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9: A Nice Reward - A coming of age story about a boy, from childhood until college, discovering his inner Master. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2006, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

The weekend following my last date with Katherine, my father called me into his study again. "I appreciate that you listened to my advice and dated Katherine," he told me. "Do you think that it was worthwhile?"

"Absolutely!" I told him. "I wasn't sure at the beginning if it was a good idea, but it gave me confidence, and I've asked out Gemma, and she agreed to go!"

"How did you ask her out?" he queried.

"I just did," I replied. "I was talking to her in school and I just said, 'Would you like to go to the movies with me this weekend?' She said that she wanted to, but she was going away this weekend, but she'd love to go next week. So now I'm going to have my first real date, and I was only a little nervous when I asked."

"I'm glad for you, and it's good to know that you think your old man still has a pearl of wisdom or two in him."

"Dad!" I complained.

"Well, it's actually good that Gemma was not available this weekend, because you did so well in your assignment that I decided to get you a present."

"I think that the assignment was present enough," I said. Really, sleeping with Katherine... it certainly made it all worth it.

"Nevertheless," he said. "I left your present on your bed. Have fun."

Well, I wasn't going to turn a present down, so I ran upstairs to my bedroom. I rushed through the door, and there on the bed was my wrapped present, though not what I expected. It was a woman, with her arms and legs tied spread eagle to the bed frame. On her feet were spiked high heeled boots. She was in a spandex cat suit, completely covering her from neck to boots. The sleeves went into elbow length leather gloves, and she was wearing a cap with hood that covered the top half of her face, with oval slits for her eyes.

I walked over slowly and as I looked closely at her face, I realized that she looked familiar. I reached up and pushed the mask off of her face and stepped back in surprise.

"Katherine!" I exclaimed.

"No Sir, my name is Cat," she told me. "At least for this weekend," and she winked at me.

"What's going on?" I asked, confused.

"Well, you did such a wonderful job, that your father decided that you should have full access to me, not as a date, but as a slave." She lowered her voice, and in a conspiratorial voice said, "It's also a reward for me!"

"You mean that you want this?" I asked.

"Your father didn't select me off of the street, you know," Katherine explained. "I like being dominated too. So this weekend, I'm yours. No working your way up to anything. No carefully thinking of what I'd like. This weekend, you take me however you want me, whenever you want me. I'm not Katherine, I'm Cat. And I do things that would make Katherine blush in shame!"

I thought about that for a minute, then started smiling. "Is there anything that I should know not to do?" I asked.

"Don't worry," Katherine, no, Cat said. "As long as you don't gag me, I'll tell you when you're going too far. Until then, just have at me!"

I climbed onto the bed and straddled Cat's waist. I bent over and kissed her, gently at first, but soon we were passionately churning tongues. She tried to stay with me as I pulled back, but her restraints prevented her. I ran my fingers lightly down her neck and over her breasts.

"You know, I'm not particularly attached to these clothes," she said breathily.

I took the hint and jumped off the bed. I returned momentarily with a pair of scissors in my hand. I pinched her nipple and pulled it up until it slipped out between my fingers and all I was left with was cloth in my hand. I pulled it higher and cut it off, so that her bare breast was now sticking out.

I repeated the procedure with her other breast, then put the scissors down carefully on my nightstand.

"Katherine liked it gently," I said. "Does Cat?"

"Katherine is a pussy," she said. "Cat is a cunt. Cat likes it hard and rough."

"How hard?" I asked.

"Harder than you can do it," she told me with a sneer.

I leaned over and opened my mouth wide, putting my teeth completely around her nipple, then I bit down hard. She shrieked, and when I pulled away there was a circle of tooth marks around her nipple. "Too hard?" I asked.

"Not even close!" she exclaimed.

I bent over her other nipple and took it between my teeth. As bit down she said, "Please fuck me, Jake!"

I nipped a little harder, hearing her gasp, then grabbed the scissors and pulled the fabric away from her crotch. I wasn't very careful about what I was grabbing, and she gasped as I pulled some of hair with the clothes, but I ignored it and sliced a hole, uncovering her moist crotch.

I pulled my clothes off, then opened the drawer to the nightstand and pulled out a condom.

"You don't need those," she said.

"But I don't want to get you pregnant," I replied.

"I'm on the pill," she explained.

"But then why did I need it last time?" I asked.

"I'm not fifteen years old either!" she said in an exasperated tone. "I was teaching you a lesson, not being truthful. Now I want to feel your cock sliding bareback into me. Fuck me now, damn it!"

I sat back and looked her over. "For a bound slave, you're pretty demanding," I said. "Maybe I should just leave you here for a while."

She looked stricken and begged, "No, please, Master, I'm sorry. I'm just so horny that I wasn't thinking straight. I want you so much, please don't leave me! I'll be good, I promise."

I looked at her for a bit, and she begged me with her eyes. Finally, I gave in and stretched myself over her, my cock at the entrance of her pussy, my tongue in her mouth. I moved my hips back and forth, dragging my cock over her sensitive bits, then I reached down and adjusted the tip. I thrust hard, pushing myself all the way in one stroke.

"God, yessssss!" she hissed.

I pulled out and started hammering into her as hard as I could. She was cumming quickly, and I was not far behind her. After I got my breath back a little I bent over and kissed her hard, then I rolled off of her, resting my head on her outstretched arm.

"Are you going to untie me?" she asked.

"Eventually," I said.

I got up and opened the door, yelling, "Girl, get in here!"

I left the door open and lay back down on the bed. Moments later Girl arrived. Her eyes got a little large as she came through the door and took in the scene.

"I made another mess," I told her, pointing to my moist cock. Since the first time she had made me cum, this was a little game that we played, where she would use her mouth to clean up any messes that we would make during sex. She smiled, and with no hesitation she took my limp cock into her mouth and lovingly cleaned it off.

Cat watched the whole byplay with wide eyes, but her mouth had a little smirk. The smirk disappeared when I told Girl, "I seem to have made a mess there, too," and indicated the dripping spot between Cat's legs. Girl climbed over Cat's leg and knelt down, her ass in the air and her face in Cat's cunt. She looked me right in the eye as she ran her tongue from the bottom of Cat's pussy to her clit.

Cat hissed at first, but Girl soon had her purring. My cock, limp when she started, was soon standing proud and erect. I had never seen two girls doing it, but I knew I'd want to again. I stood up to see them from all angles. I saw Girl reach up and tweak Cat's nipples.

"She likes it hard," I told her.

I heard Girl groan into Cat's pussy as she dug her fingernails into Cat's nipples.

"Yessss!" Cat hissed.

I stepped to the foot of the bed and watched Girl's hips sway as she licked, her pussy lips visible, moist and glistening. I knee walked up the bed and slid my cock into Girl, pushing her face deeper into Cat's pussy, bringing groans of pleasure from both of them. I started moving in and out, and looking over Girl's back at Cat's face, it felt like I was fucking Cat with Girl. I kept this up as Girl gave Cat a good cum, then I grabbed Girl's hair and pulled her up. I continued slamming into her, slowly pushing her up Cat's body. Girl grabbed Cat's tits in her hands and squeezed hard, until finally their faces were even.

Cat pushed her head up to lock lips with Girl, and I shoved Girl's face down to her. I was getting close, so I reached around Girl, squeezing her nipples, bringing her as I came myself. I fell down onto Girl's back, pushing her into Cat as I tried to regain my breath. My cock quickly softened and slipped out.

I rolled over and told Girl, "Now you're a mess. Have Cat clean you up."

"Yes, sir," Girl said with a tired smile. She squatted over Cat's face, just out of tongue reach, and I watched my cum slowly drip into Cat's mouth. Then Girl dropped the rest of the way so Cat's tongue could work its way into Girl.

After a few minutes, Girl turned to me and said, "I think that I'm all cleaned out, sir. Should I get up now?"

"Yes, that will be all, Girl," I said. "Oh, wait. Untie her before you leave."

"Yes, sir," she replied. She got up, unfastened Cat from her bonds, and left the room. Cat stretched her limbs, then rolled over on top of me.

"Thank you. That was just what I needed," she said.

"Not all that you needed, I hope," I replied.

"I'll take whatever you can give me," she said with a smile.

"I have you for the whole weekend, right?" I asked.

"Uh, huh," she grunted.

"Fine. Go find Girl and have her lend you one of her outfits. You can help serve dinner tonight," I instructed.

"Yes, sir!" she said, with a mock salute, and she wiggled her way out of the room. As she left, I saw that the outfit even had a cat's tail. I shook my head and thought about playing with her tail.


Mom, Dad and I were sitting down for dinner when Girl and Cat came into the room in matching maid outfits. Dad looked at me with a smile, then said, "Mary, borrow an outfit from Girl and help them with dinner."

"Yes, sir," Mom replied.

She and Girl hustled upstairs while Cat continued serving me and Dad. They returned shortly, and soon there were three extremely sexy, very briefly dressed women serving us. I was not sure how life could get any better. Throughout the meal, the women were giggling as they leaned over or bent over or otherwise tried in every way possible to flash and excite us. We all enjoyed ourselves greatly, but when dinner was done Dad said, "You women were not at all respectful during this meal. Punishment position!"

Mom and Girl immediately bent over, then when they realized that Cat didn't know what to do, they pulled her between them. Soon, there were three bare asses pointing out into the room.

"Girl, go get the crop," my father ordered, and Girl jumped up, ran out of the room, and was soon back, handing the crop to my father then getting back into position.

My father turned to me and said, "It's too tiring for me to punish all three of these temptresses. Why don't you do it this time?"

I was more than happy to oblige. As I stood surveying the beautiful behinds arrayed in front of me, I realized that this would be the first time that I would be disciplining my mother. I never would have done it without my father's permission, but here he was, giving me permission, and I was not about to turn him down!

On the other hand, the women had really not done anything wrong, so a harsh punishment would not be in order. I looked them over again, their hands at their sides, their asses in the air, their legs parted with pussies peeking out. I wanted to make it more fun for them, so I pulled them back a little bit, then I took Cat's left hand and put it under Girl's hip and on her pussy. She didn't need any coaching as she started tickling Girl's clit. Then I put Cat's right hand on my mother's pussy. As I placed it there, my hand slipped over Mom's pussy lips. I looked over at my father, but he just smiled. I quickly licked the juice off, then I took my mother's left hand and put it on Cat's pussy, and I took Girl's right hand and put it on Cat's pussy as well. They soon managed to each stake out a part and all were happily playing.

I let them play for a few minutes, and by the time that I landed the first blow on Girl's backside, I think that she had forgotten that she was there to be punished. Her cry quickly turned to a moan. I gave her three more, then moved to Cat. I gave Cat two, then stepped behind my mother. This was the first cropping that I had given her, and I wanted to remember it. I slapped her ass, then watched the mark turn pink. I did it again, then again. I glanced down and saw that her hand had stopped moving, though it was still resting on Cat.

I spent the next few minutes alternating between the lovely asses before me. When I was done, I said, "You may finish yourselves off, if you'd like."

"Please, yes," moaned Cat as both Mom and Girl worked on her. Cat's hands were not idle either, and soon they were cumming, Girl first, then my mother, then, with a scream, Cat. Girl pulled herself onto the table, while Cat slumped to the floor.

Mom stood up and walked over to me. She put her hands on my shoulders and lightly kissed me on the cheek and whispered in my ear, "Thank you, Jake." As she began to walk over to my father I grabbed her left hand and kissed it, taking in the lovely taste and aroma of Cat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.