Growing Up A Master - Cover

Growing Up A Master

Copyright© 2006 by MWTB

Chapter 7: Lessons in Dating, Part 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7: Lessons in Dating, Part 2 - A coming of age story about a boy, from childhood until college, discovering his inner Master. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2006, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Our second date was very much like our first, almost a do-over, in fact. We once again planned to go to a movie and a snack. We once again picked up Katherine, who was still looking like a young girl. I decided that since she had enjoyed the kiss on the hand, that I would do that again, but this time, instead of letting go of her hand after I had kissed it, I used it to pull her closer and kiss her gently on the cheek as well.

"I'm glad you agreed to go out with me again," I told her. "I had a very nice time last time, and I hope that you did as well. I am looking very forward to spending more time with you."

"Thank you!" she said, and she sounded a bit surprised. She touched her cheek with her hand before she followed me to the car.

In the car we again examined the movie schedule. "Last time we did a romantic comedy," I said. "How would you feel about something a little more action-oriented, so that I can feel more manly?"

She laughed, and together we picked a buddy comedy with enough action for me and enough humor for her. We went into the theater, and Katherine once again took my hand. This time, I squeezed it lightly and pulled her in a little closer to me as we walked. When we got to the counter, I continued holding her hand while I ordered, removing it only when I had to reach for my wallet. I took most of the food, leaving her a free hand. I crooked my elbow at her and she smiled warmly as she put her hand through it and we walked to the theater.

As we chatted while waiting for the movie to start, I looked her over again. While she had brought her age down from eighteen, she still didn't look 14, more like 15 or 16, and a very sexy 15 at that. I thought back to my father's question last week, and I knew that I would have a very different answer tonight; she definitely was turning me on.

"What?" she asked, and I realized that I had been staring at her with a little smile on my face.

"Nothing!" I said, and I reached around and hugged her to me briefly while giving her a peck on her cheek.

"What was that for?" she asked in surprise.

"I was just thinking that I really liked you," I told her. "I hope that I wasn't too forward."

"That's OK," she said with a little smile.

The room darkened and the commercials and previews came on, and finally we got to see the movie. Katherine enjoyed the movie quite a bit, which I was glad of. After the movie, we laughed about the ridiculous scenes as we walked to the ice cream place. This time, it was me that took her hand in mine.

When we got to the ice cream store, we laughed and chatted some more and I felt very comfortable being with her. After my mom picked us up, we talked the whole way home. This time, when we were on her front steps, I started getting nervous. Then I thought about the fact that this was just a practice run, so I asked, "Katherine, I've had a really nice time tonight, and if you wouldn't mind, I'd really love to kiss you good night."

She smiled at me shyly and said, "I'd like that a lot."

I leaned forward and kissed her gently on the lips. I pulled back, looked into her eyes, then kissed her again, a little harder. I pulled away and said, "That was nice! I hope you'll go out with me again!"

"I will!" she said. Then she grabbed my head, gave me a quick, but deep, French kiss, then ran into her apartment. I stood there contemplating that for a few minutes, then I went back to the car.

"Looked like you had a nice night," my mother said.

"Uh huh," I replied distractedly as I thought about my night.


When I got back home, I went into my dad's study.

"Finished talking with Katherine?" I asked.

"Yes, I did," he replied.

"What's my grade this time?" I asked.

He laughed and said, "Don't think of it like a chore! I hope, despite its academic nature, that you actually are having a good time."

"I am," I told him. "When I was actually out with Katherine I hardly ever thought about the fact that I am being graded on my performance."

"Well, you should know that tonight you passed with flying colors!" he said, which caused me to grin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.