Growing Up A Master
Chapter 5: High School Begins

Copyright© 2006 by MWTB

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5: High School Begins - A coming of age story about a boy, from childhood until college, discovering his inner Master. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2006, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

I was turning fifteen when I entered high school. The boys were getting taller and the girls were filling out, which inevitably led everyone to different behaviors. There were the boys behaving macho and obnoxious, snapping the girl's bra straps and trying to cop feels, and the ones that avoided girls like the plague, too shy to even carry a conversation. Most of the boys, including the macho ones, seemed to have forgotten how to act around girls. I found that, as my father had suggested, I did not seem to have this problem.

To paraphrase from 'There's Something About Mary', when boys hit puberty, they get baby batter on the brain. They can't think about anything but girls, and more specifically, how to have sex with them. I didn't have this problem. Anytime I got horny, I had a ready outlet. In addition, I had plenty of access to sexy naked women, and I had seen people having sex. As a result, I was far more at ease with the girls.

That is not to say that I did not want the girls in my class; I did. But unlike the other boys, who could only think about getting them to have sex, I knew that if a girl teased me (and all girls that age like to tease the boys), I could always go home and take it out on Girl. Since I was more at ease with the girls at school, they tended to be more at ease with me, though I could tell that some of them were just as horny as the boys. So that gave me a bunch of girls that were comfortable around me, and yet were still horny. It made my life in school quite pleasant.


As I mentioned earlier, I was always reasonably popular, though never the big man on campus. I had a number of friends that I hung out with, boys and girls. While most of the girls that hung out with me seemed to just like me, there was one that was different. Helen was the sexiest girl in the class. She was the stereotypical blonde hair, blue eye, corn-fed girl next door. Her tits came in early and magnificently. She was a cheerleader, eventually head cheerleader, and one of the most popular girls in the class. Everyone knew that she was the hottest girl around, including Helen, who used the fact to her advantage.

Helen always had boys falling over themselves to do things for her. She flirted shamelessly, and teased unmercifully, yet every boy, and not just a few girls, would still kiss the ground that she walked on just to be acknowledged by her. I thought that she was quite sexy as well, but once again, I was not as smitten with her as all the others seemed to be.

Helen was grouped with me for an assignment early in the year, and we were working together one day when she needed her notebook which she had left near the door.

"Jake," she said sweetly, "could you do me a favor and get me my notebook?"

I looked at where she was pointing, but I was right in the middle of trying to figure out a problem.

"I'm busy," I told her. "You get it."

"But I'd be ever so grateful," she said sexily.

I looked into her beautiful blue eyes, then I swept my eyes down her body. I took her hand and said, "You have really sexy legs, and a great ass!"

"Thanks!" she said, a bit surprised.

"Now why don't you get up off your great ass, and walk your sexy legs over and get your notebook yourself!" I told her. "I'm trying to figure this problem out!"

I turned back to the assignment, and a minute later I realized she was still sitting there looking at me. I returned her gaze and raised my eyebrows. She harumphed and flounced to the door to get her notebook. She came back and we finished working on the problem.

Since that day, Helen had hung out with me quite a bit, and we had fallen into a pattern. Every now and then, Helen tried to work her feminine wiles on me, and I considered it my obligation to ignore her actions entirely, even when I might have done what she was asking anyway. It seemed that I intrigued and annoyed her, and she didn't quite know what to make of me, while I didn't understand the game that she wanted to play either.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.