Growing Up A Master - Cover

Growing Up A Master

Copyright© 2006 by MWTB

Chapter 3: A Learning Experience

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3: A Learning Experience - A coming of age story about a boy, from childhood until college, discovering his inner Master. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2006, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

The next morning was Saturday, and I was still somewhat confused. However, I was also a teenage boy, which meant that I was horny. I went and found Girl and said, "Girl, come into my bedroom."

She came to my room and said, 'Yes, sir?"

"My father told me that you would teach me about sex," I said nervously.

"Yes, sir. I am very excited to be able to do this for you. I've wanted to do this almost since you first started to punish me. Was there something in particular that you wanted me to do for you?"

I wasn't sure what to ask for, so I just said, "Teach me everything." Girl was happy to oblige.

"Perhaps you would like to take a closer look at a woman's body?" she asked.

This was how we laid the groundwork for how our sexual relationship would proceed. While she often took on the role of the teacher, she never did anything without first asking if it was OK with me. Anything that I wanted, of course, was completely OK with her.

She stripped her clothes off and lay down on the bed. "If you would like, you can start by running you fingers all over my body. I will tell you what each part is and how you can make it feel good." I decided to start at the top, so I put my fingers in her hair.

She explained, "Almost every woman likes it when you stroke their hair. Running your fingers through a woman's hair is very sensual. Strongly caressing my scalp would also feel good. And some women, like me, enjoy having their hair pulled, especially in a moment of passion."

I experimented with what she said. Girl's hair was dirty blonde and her hair laid straight down to about four inches below her shoulders. I ran my fingers through her hair, like I was combing it out. I rubbed my fingers hard along her scalp. "Later I will play with your hair and head, and you will see how it feels so good," Girl promised.

I pulled her hair sharply, and Girl squeaked. "Sir, that makes me feel all tingly, but that is not what I meant by pulling hair. Most women would not like their hair pulled like that. Grab a handful and pull slowly but steadily. Use my hair like you would the reigns on a horse."

I did as she advised and she groaned in pleasure. I shifted her head all around, and it was exciting to make her move like a marionette. I spent a little while on the top of her head, and then I moved my fingertips to her ears.

"Mmmmm," she moaned. "Ears can definitely be an erogenous zone."

"What is an erogenous zone?" I asked.

"There are certain places on a person's body that are designed to react in a sexual way," she explained. "Penis, breasts and vagina for example. Then there are other parts that don't necessarily give overt sexual pleasure, but are pleasurable in a sexual way. For instance, my ears. Normally, there is nothing sexual about them. But when I am in the mood, and you run your fingers around them like that, or blow on them lightly, or lick them gently, or even bite them - Sir, it makes my insides melt. That is an erogenous zone. Every person has a different set, so while licking my ear makes me woozy with pleasure, someone else might just find it wet and annoying. Part of the fun of being with someone is discovering their erogenous zones."

While Girl had been explaining this to me, I had continued to lightly play with her ears, until she was squirming on the bed. I moved my fingers over her eyes and then her nose before landing on her mouth. Her eyes were slightly almond in shape, a hint that there was some Asian blood in her background, but they were a hazel green that seemed to change color depending on the light and her mood. Her nose was a cute button nose, and her lips were pouting red cupie doll lips. Her tongue flicked out to lick my fingertips. "There is so much you can do with a mouth. You can lick with it," and she demonstrated by licking my fingers. "You can suck with it," she said, grabbing my finger with her lips and applying a gentle suction. "You can also kiss with it," she said. "Would you like me to teach you how to kiss?"

I nodded my head as she had me lie down on top of her while she taught me. I had heard about French kissing, but of course I had never experienced it. When she put her tongue in my mouth for the first time, it surprised me, but I quickly came to enjoy it.

We kissed for quite a long time, before she pulled away and gasped, "You are quite a good kisser, sir." That made me blush proudly. "Would you like to continue exploring?" she asked.

I nodded my head and I continued down her body, but this time I used my tongue in addition to my fingertips. "Mmmmm, it's very nice when you use your tongue!" she said as I licked down her neck.

I sat up and examined her breasts. Of course I had seen them before, but I really looked at them now. At the time I didn't know it, but they were a large B or small C cup. They stood firmly on chest with only a little sag, somewhat surprising in retrospect, considering that she never wore a bra. Her nipples grew to tight points when excited, as she appeared to be now. They protruded out of a surrounding area of light pink the size of a quarter.

I put one in each of my hands and hefted them. I ran my fingers around the nipple and then all around the outside of her breast. She was moaning lightly. I dipped down and ran my tongue across a nipple and she gasped. "Almost every woman likes to have her breasts played with gently," she told me. "Most women don't like you to just grab and squeeze. You should keep your hands in motion and brush all parts, but especially the nipple. Some women like it a little rougher, with harder squeezes, even pinches."

'Gee, I wonder which woman she is referring to, ' I thought to myself as I squeezed her nipple hard between my finger and thumb. She gasped and arched her back, and I thought I had hurt her too much, so I pulled away. She stayed arched for about five more seconds before collapsing on the bed.

She was panting as she asked, "Do you know what an orgasm is, sir?"

"Of course," I replied.

"Well now you know what a woman looks like when she has one," she told me, smiling.

"You mean that you just came?" I asked in amazement.

"Yes, sir," she replied. "You gave me such pleasure that I couldn't help it. Thank you, sir." She leaned up and kissed me gently on the lips.

I watched her relaxing for a minute, but then I felt like continuing my lessons. I moved my head to her chest and licked lightly at her nipple. I swabbed them with my tongue, then I thought about what else she might like, so I bit down on one of them.

"Ohhhh," she moaned, and I knew that I had done something else that she liked. I bit harder and she whispered, "Yessss." I suspect that she would have put up with bites that were quite a bit harder, but I was not ready for that. I moved my tongue down her stomach, licking at her navel. I ran my fingers down her side to her hips and she shivered. I kneeled between her thighs and she lifted and spread her legs. While I had seen her naked before, I had not seen her bare pussy close up.

"Look around," she said. "Use your eyes and your fingers. The outer lips are normally closed up, but they open a little when they get excited. Mine are probably wide open right now. Run your finger to the top. Ohhhh. That bump is my clit or clitoris. It is probably the most sensitive area on a women's body. Some women can't cum without direct stimulation of their clit, though you've seen that is not true for me. Because it is so sensitive, you should try to be very gentle with it on most women."

I took the hint and squeezed her clit tightly. Her back arched again and liquid dripped out of her opening. I ran my fingers down her lips and examined them. Her lips were tight, not protruding too much. They were smooth and red and gaping open slightly. I gently dipped my finger into her moist opening and felt around.

"Put it in deeper," she said. I inserted my finger as deep as it would go and pulled it out, then re-inserted it. "Now you are fucking me with your finger," she gasped. "Put another finger in and rub my clit with your thumb as you stroke." I did as she asked, and soon she was gasping and heaving. I suspected she was very close to cumming again, and in moments she proved me correct. I felt her pussy tighten around my fingers, squeezing quite tightly.

When she was done, I pulled my fingers out of her and looked at them. They were covered in sticky fluids. She noticed what I was looking at and said, "Those are my pussy juices and my cum. Many people find the taste of them delicious." I must have had a skeptical look on my face, because she took my hand and pulled it towards her mouth. She expertly licked all the juices off of it, and she seemed to enjoy the taste. "It's even better directly from the source," she said.

I shrugged and figured, 'What the hell. In for a penny, in for a pound, ' so I bent over and ran my tongue the length of her pussy. She gasped and I tunneled my tongue into her hole. She was right; it was delicious. I kept it up, even moving my tongue up to swipe at her clit. When I got a nice reaction to it, I pulled her clit between my teeth and bit down. She screamed and my chin got wetter as more juice poured out of her.

I sat back and looked at her lying limp on the bed. "Oh, sir," she said. "You are going to be an amazing lover!" My chest swelled with pride. She held her arms out to me, and I crawled up to kiss her. She licked all her juices off of my face in between kisses. "Sir, would you like to continue with your exploration, or would you prefer if I explored you for a while?" Since I had already given her at least three good orgasms, I decided it should be my turn. My dick had been hard the whole time that I had been exploring her, and I couldn't wait to feel her touch on it.

She laid me on my back and straddled my chest. She ran her fingers through my hair stoked and kneaded my scalp, showing me how good it could feel when someone played with your head. She bent over and kissed my face gently. She kissed around my ears and I pulled back as it tickled me. "See," she said. "Different spots for different people." She kissed down my neck and chest, briefly sucking on each nipple which was almost too pleasurable. Then she moved her body down so that she was straddling my thighs, her pussy rubbing over my cock on the way down.

She looked down at my cock and smiled. My cock was only about five inches long when it was hard, but hey - I was only fourteen; as I grew older, it grew longer. She reached down and took my cock in her hands, and the feel of that set me off. I was cumming all over my stomach. She just smiled at me as she stroked me. "Don't worry, sir. I'm sure you'll be ready again in no time." And of course she was right; it never even got soft.

She leaned over, putting her face by my stomach. She looked up at me and said, "You know that my job is to clean up any messes, sir," and she began licking up all my spunk. When she had gotten everything that was on my stomach, she moved down and ran her tongue along the underside of my cock. I drew a breath in and my cock pulsed. She smiled, looked up at me, pointed my cock straight up towards the ceiling and slowly dropped her mouth all the way down my cock. I moaned in pleasure and realized that if she kept it up, cum number two would arrive quickly. However she did not continue.

She slowly withdrew her mouth from my cock, and then moved her tongue down to my balls. She gently washed them with her tongue. She spread my legs more and let her tongue dip all the way back to swipe over my asshole before moving back up to my balls, and finally reinserting my cock into her mouth. She ran her mouth up and down about half a dozen times before I lost it, shooting cum into her eager mouth. When she was done swallowing all my seed, she looked at me and said, "Just like with me, it's best directly from the source."

She continued placing little kisses and licks onto the head of my penis as I recovered. When I started showing signs of life, she excused her self for a minute and went to get drinks for us. When I was re-hydrated, she asked, "Would you like to continue your exploration, sir?" I nodded eagerly.

She rolled over on her stomach and said, "Why don't you try this side?"

I again started with her head, now putting in some new moves that she had shown me. She was moaning nicely as I moved down to her neck. I gently kissed her neck and it raised goose bumps all over her body, which I found very sexy. As I ran my fingers gently over her back she told me, "Another time I'll show you how to give a good massage. You'd be surprised at how many girls will give up so much after a good massage."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.