Growing Up A Master - Cover

Growing Up A Master

Copyright© 2006 by MWTB

Chapter 2: An Offer I Can't Refuse

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: An Offer I Can't Refuse - A coming of age story about a boy, from childhood until college, discovering his inner Master. Golden Clitoride Winner, 2006, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

My next life change came when I was fourteen years old, in my last year before high school. My father asked me to join him once again for a conversation. "Do you recall a conversation that we had a few years ago, when you discovered Girl whipped in her room? You asked why I had punished Girl when she had done nothing wrong."

I nodded. It was a long time ago, but the events surrounding it were memorable, and later events caused me to ponder that conversation frequently.

My father continued, "I told you at the time that you were too young to understand, and that I would explain it later. Now is the time that I do that. You are getting older, and unless I am wrong, starting to get interested in girls. Am I correct?"

"That's true," I said, and it was.

I think, however, that I was not as crazy about girls as some of the other boys in my class, because while they were drooling over the thought of seeing a naked girl, I didn't have to drool. Given Girl's outfits, I saw all her private parts every day, and my mother was no longer shy about closing her door, occasionally walking around with no clothing, or sunbathing nude by the pool. As a result, I had two very sexy women that I saw naked on a regular basis.

"I want to explain to you about Girl, your mother, and women in general," my father told me. "I guess you could call it a modified birds and the bees talk."

I nodded for him to continue.

"You understand that Girl does not behave like other women, right?"

"Yes," I replied, nodding.

"Girl is a slave," my father continued. "Girl has given herself up completely to your mother and me."

"Isn't slavery illegal?" I asked. By this point, I had learned all about Abraham Lincoln, the Civil War and the Emancipation Proclamation.

"Yes, it is," my father explained. "However the kind of slavery that is illegal is forced servitude. If I had forced Girl into the house, and I held her here so that she could not leave, that would be illegal. However though she is a slave, it is by her own desire. If she chose to, she could leave her slavery tomorrow. That is not her desire, however.

"In Girl's mind, she does not want to be responsible for anything, so she gave all responsibility over to us. She put herself into voluntary slavery. This means that we are in charge of her, we can do what we want with her. In return we provide for her; all her needs are met and all her decisions are made for her. In addition to wanting to give up all control, Girl is wired in such a way that she likes pain. I don't know why, but that is the way that she is. She enjoys it when I punish her. When you walked into her room four years ago, what I had done was something that gave me pleasure, and though it may surprise you, it gave Girl significant pleasure as well.

"Girl has made herself a complete slave, giving up total control of her life to me and your mother. There are some other women like her, women who want give up all control. Not most, not by a long shot, but there are some. These women are treated like property because they want to be. Girl gets no wages, no vacation, no benefits, because she is like a child. She is not responsible for herself, we are responsible for her. We would take care of Girl if she was hurt in the same way that we would get you medical assistance if you were injured. Do you understand?"

I mostly did, so I nodded.

"OK, so Girl is representative of a small minority of women," my dad continued. "Then there are women like your mother. You might not be aware of this, but she is my slave as well."

As my father disclosed this fact to me, I realized that it explained a lot. He went on, "You mother is not the same kind of slave as Girl. With Girl, there are no boundaries other than what I or your mother dictate, based on our best judgment and feelings of responsibility. Your mother and I, on the other hand, have worked out in advance the limits by which our relationship functions. For instance, your mother does not like pain as much as Girl does. I have agreed that while I might spank or even whip her, I would never torture her. If I chose to torture Girl, on the other hand, she would accept it the same way she accepts everything else.

"Your mother is submissive. She decided that she wanted to be with someone who would control her. This gives her satisfaction on an emotional and sexual level. There are many, many women out there like your mother, but again, most are not. You have to understand that when you start dating one of the girls in your class, if you treated her like I treat Girl, or even like I treat your mother, she would cut your balls off."

"Girl is one end of the spectrum. Your mother is somewhere closer to the middle, but still on the submissive side of the spectrum. As you meet women throughout your life, you will find that they fall at all points of the spectrum.

"I told you that your mother was submissive. This means that she likes it when other people take control of her. Girl would let anyone take control of her while your mother is more selective. On the far opposite spectrum are dominant personalities. As you might have guessed, this is where I fall. I like, no, I need to be in control. Again, there are various points on this side of the spectrum. There are those that need absolute control; these people tend to be megalomaniacs and dangerous people. They can be violent for no reason other than that they want to get their way.

"Further down the spectrum, where I like to think that I am, are people who need to be in control, but can keep a perspective about them. It is this quality that I think makes me successful in business; I am in control of my surroundings, but I am not a despot or a tyrant. I am the same with your mother. I will always listen to what she has to say and take it into account. For instance, she asked me not to talk to you about our sexual lives. I gave this some consideration, and because she wishes me not to, there are some things that I will not tell you, at least not yet. However it is my prerogative to ignore this advice. Because more often than not I do what your mother feels is appropriate, your mother trusts me on this. That is why when I instructed her to answer any questions you might ask about our relationship truthfully, she agreed.

"I would encourage you to ask her any questions that you might have about why she behaves as she does or how she feels about being my slave. While I can answer questions about what it is like to be dominant, I cannot speak about the feelings that a submissive has."

That was an interesting offer, though I was not sure if I was up to discussing this with my mother.

"Getting back to the spectrum," my father continued, "just as with submissives, there are dominants across all ranges. There are people that are only dominant, and there are people that are sometimes dominant and sometimes submissive.

"However the majority of people fall into the middle of the road. They like to be in charge sometimes, while at different times they like others to be in charge. The distinction is so narrow that they are not considered either dominant or submissive. Do you understand what I am saying?"

"I think so," I said. "But what am I? Dominant, submissive or neither?"

"I don't know," my father answered, "and frankly, I'd be surprised if you do. You are not born on a particular point on the spectrum, and you do not stay at one point for your entire life. You change throughout your life. When I was your age, I had no clue. As I was growing up, I had suspicions that I was dominant, but I was too naive and immature to really assert myself, especially with women.

"In your case, I would suspect, based around your actions with Girl and even your mother, you may end up dominant. However your actions could simply be mimicking what you see in me, and not an indication of your real feelings. Being who I am, however, puts me in a position to provide you with something that I did not have as a boy growing up. As I said, I was too naive to know how to act around women. Even though I wanted to be in charge, I wanted to get laid more, and as a consequence, I put up with a lot of nonsense that resulted in many unhappy relationships. This is something that I think I can help you avoid."

"How?" I asked.

"By taking some of the pressure off of you. I assume at your age that you are curious and interested in sex?" my father asked.

"Of course," I said.

"Than what I am going to do is ensure that when you start dating girls, you will not be a fumbling amateur, so desperate get laid that you are willing to do anything to get between her legs," my father explained to me. "What I am going to do is give you the use of Girl as a sex aid."

"A sex aid?" I asked incredulously.

"I have instructed Girl to not only allow you complete access to her body at any time, but to teach you what to do. To show you the things a woman likes to have done to her, to make sure that you are a good lover. In addition, when you do start dating, she will be here for your use, so that when a date tries to tease you to get what she wants, you will only give it to her if you want to, because you know that there is a woman at home that will meet your every need in ways that the girls you date could not possibly do.

"Now I want you to understand that, just as I said about the punishment, Girl is not your typical woman. While she will teach you how to make love to a woman, that is the easy part. Convincing a woman to want to be with you is much harder, and Girl will not teach you that at all. Girl will do everything you ask, no matter how disgusting or vile or pleasurable or fulfilling. If you tell her you want to take a dump in her mouth, she will swallow it. If you did that to another woman, she would freak out, tell all her friends, and you would be a pariah.

"As with punishments, you have to understand that how you treat Girl is not how you treat other women. When it becomes time for you to begin dating, I will help you understand that as well, but for now, you may use Girl to your heart's content. Do you understand?"

I thought about it for a minute or two before I answered. "Yes, I do, though I am a bit nervous. How do I approach her?"

"You don't have to approach her," my father told me. "You command her. You say, Girl, come to my bed and pleasure me. Or if you want to learn, tell her to teach you. You may have her any way that you like."

"Are there no limits?" I asked.

"That's an excellent question," my father said proudly. "Yes, there are limits. You may not injure her in any permanent way; nothing that will leave scars or marks. If you have questions about what you can or cannot do, ask either me or your mother."

"Mother?" I asked, not sure I could talk to her about this.

"Absolutely," my father said. "I've already told you that there are things that she can tell you about that I cannot. In addition, she is home far more frequently, so if there is something that you want to know immediately, I want you to feel completely comfortable asking your mother. It will be important, so I want your word that if you have questions and I am not around, you will go to your mother and not just soldier on."

Chapter 3 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.