Now This Won't Hurt A Bit - Cover

Now This Won't Hurt A Bit

Copyright© 2006 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 38

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 38 - The four teens were given an ability to see those touched by the darkness fast coming to Haven. Now as they start the school year, they have their first test: a voluptuous school nurse intent on sowing sexual chaos at Haven High. Will they rise to the challenge, or succumb to their own deepest, darkest desires? And despite their common bond, can the four truly trust each other? (sequel to The House at the End of the Street)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse  

She trembles in her superior's presence. Her mind is in a complete tumult, conflicting emotions battle one another. At the same time, waves of pleasure come over her body, making her shudder with both delight and anxiety. It is not making it any easier to think, and soon she fears that thinking will be a luxury.

"I need you."

The words seem to burrow deeply into her mind no matter how hard she fights. On some level she needs to hear them as much as she wants to push them away.

"I need you to please me."

It gets harder now, her resistance finally crumbling. After all this time, she had little in the way of reserves left. There was no way to push any further against it, and already her will to fight was weakening.

"And you will want to please me."

She shudders again as what was her sense of self, the person she had been before, begins a slow retreat into the depths of her mind, unable to withstand the flood of pleasure and desire that is overcoming her consciousness.

"It will be all you will think about."

She moans, her body responding to the intense desire to please and to give pleasure, to be what she now finally understands what was wanted of her in the first place. In all the time she had been here, she had never suspected it, and now it was too late.

She feels her mind reeling from the sensations coming over her. She is becoming someone... and something... different than what she was. She cannot resist it any longer, for it is impossible to resist something that she knows will make her feel so good, more so than she ever felt in her life.

"And then you will tell me. You will come to me, and you will give yourself to me."

These words were never spoken. They spring into being in her mind on her own, for it is what she already knows will happen to her. The last thoughts she has from her old self are those of desperation and anguish as it anticipates fading away like the last rays of sunlight at dusk before surrendering to the encroaching night.


Cassie gasped loudly as her eyes snapped open.

She bolted up and out of bed, her eyes wide, her heart hammering in her chest. Her panties were damp from the erotic imagery of the dream, but it was furthest from the way she was feeling at that moment.

Her mind worked furiously to piece it together, until a single thought crystallized in her head. She realized with mounting horror what it was that had been bothering her all weekend, the one detail she had missed. She did not understand why it was still a danger, not with Nyssa gone, but the dream could not be ignored. Her dreams always told her what was going on now.

And now they were telling her that someone was in great danger.

Oh my God, Cassie thought when the realization of who it was hit her. Marcie Fuller... she's in danger... oh my God, why was I so STUPID?! Why didn't I see this?!

She hurriedly went about getting ready for school, though she had no idea if she or the others could get there in time to stop what was going to happen.


Marcie's appearance belied her true state. Outwardly, she was dressed as neatly as always, her hair brushed and done in the gentle waves that she knew Laura enjoyed so much. She carried herself with as much calm as she could muster. After all, she still had her job to do.

Inwardly, however, was another story.

Laura's words to her, and the thoughts that they had implanted in her head, drove her nearly mad over the weekend. Whenever she was not preoccupied, her mind would focus on those thoughts, and she would grow too horny to think of anything else. Yet any relief she gave herself, no matter how spectacular her orgasm, paled in comparison to what she imagined Laura could give her directly.

Any pleasure you receive... it will never be as good as what you would get for pleasing me.

Those words had planted the seed of an idea that grew until now her self-administered climaxes could do little to satisfy her lust. As she walked into the office that morning, her pussy was burning with need yet again, and her whole body felt flushed and weak. Her thoughts would focus on very little except the expectation of pleasing Laura again, desperate as she was for the reward that would come with it.

"Marcie?"

Marcie gasped and whirled around. "M-miss Bendon," she said in a breathy voice. "I-I didn't expect you..."

Laura smiled and stepped out of her office. "I came in a little early this morning."

"Oh? Oh! But I-I don't have your coffee ready yet! Just a moment, Miss Bendon, and..."

Marcie had started to turn towards the coffee maker when Laura reached out and touched her shoulder. Marcie shuddered and slowly turned around.

"Before you do that," Laura said softly. "There's something we need to discuss."

Marcie swallowed and nodded, her eyes wide.

"I trust you've given thought to it over the weekend?"

"I-I couldn't think of anything else, Miss Bendon..."

"And how did that make you feel?"

"V-very excited..." Marcie moaned. "I... I-I was... horny all the time..."

Laura smiled.

"P-please, Miss Bendon... let me please you... let me be a good girl... I... I need..."

"You need to be rewarded, don't you, Marcie?"

Marcie whimpered as she squeezed her legs together, moisture squishing loudly. "Oh God, yes... "

Laura stepped up to Marcie. Marcie stared, her lips parted as she panted. Laura trailed a hand up Marcie's side. Marcie mewled and clutched at Laura, breathing heavily in her ear. She felt Laura's fingers trace the outlines of her breasts, and then brush across the hardness of her nipple through the top. "Ohhhh God..." Marcie moaned.

"Will you please me, Marcie?"

"Yes, Miss Bendon..."

"Will you pleasure me, Marcie?"

She shivered. "Yes..."

"Will you do everything I ask of you and think of nothing else but what I tell you?"

Marcie closed her eyes as Laura's hand slid between her thighs. "Y-yes... yes... " Marcie moaned as she trembled. "Anything... a-anything you want..."

Laura lifted her hand to Marcie's crotch. Marcie whimpered and rubbed herself against Laura, feeling herself rise and strain, until Laura took her hand away.

Marcie lifted her head and looked at Laura with eyes that were smoldering with lust and begging for release. There was little else to be seen, nothing that was once the Marcie that had existed before the school year. It had retreated deep into her mind, and it now shuddered at the brink of extinction.

"You have to prove it to me first, Marcie," Laura said, taking Marcie's hand. "I have to make sure you're willing to do this."

"You... y-you want me to do it now, Miss Bendon?" Marcie breathed as Laura led her into the office.

"Of course, my dear... and when you do... when I am pleased... if you cum... that will be your answer to me."

Marcie nodded, unable to speak.

Laura led Marcie into the office and closed the door behind them.


Jason knew it had been false hope that everything could have gone right back to normal come Monday morning.

When Jason had been at the Sovert house over the weekend, he could tell things were cool not just between the mother and the daughters, but between Heather and Melinda as well. They had barely spoken a word to each other the whole time he had been there. Admittedly, a lot of time had been spent in more intimate pursuits with Melinda while Heather was not there. The few times Heather had been present, however, there had been almost total silence between them.

Richie had been even worse. Calls to him over the weekend had gone unanswered, and he went straight to the back of the bus when he got on, barely looking over to Jason. At the same time, though, there was less belligerence in his mannerisms and more simple depression.

Heather and Melinda still did not appear to be speaking to each other much. Melinda immediately made for Jason and sat down next to him, giving him a bear hug. Jason had a feeling she was going to be rather clingy for awhile. When he looked up, he saw Heather watching him, a forlorn look to her eyes. He was not sure how to interpret it.

Jason could not stand the arrangement. He could not have all his friends at odds with each other like this. When the bus came to a stop in the parking lot at school, Jason immediately said to Melinda and Heather, "We're meeting in the parking lot for a few minutes before classes."

Melinda blinked in confusion at him. "Huh? Why?"

"It's done and over with, isn't it?" Heather asked in obvious annoyance. "Why do we have to meet?"

Before he could reply, Richie started down the aisle and was about to pass him. Jason grabbed his arm.

"What?" Richie snapped, yanking his arm out of Jason's grip.

To his surprise, Jason just grabbed it again. "You, too."

"Me too what?"

"You're meeting with us for a few minutes."

Richie snorted and yanked his arm again. This time Jason held his grip. Richie glared at him. "I'm not gonna hear no 'I told you so' crap from you, got it?!"

"Got it. Now, will you meet with us for a bit?"

Richie sighed and yanked his arm again, not quite as violently this time. Jason let go. "Yeah, fine, whatever," he grumbled.

The four of them left the bus just as the driver started complaining about them dawdling for too long. Jason turned to them once they were away from the bus.

"Look, I'm not going to ask everyone to go back to the way everything was before this mess started," he said earnestly. "I just don't want us at each other's throats."

"We're not!" Melinda piped. "What are you talking about?"

"You and Heather barely speak to one another. Richie doesn't want to talk to anyone."

"I ain't got nuthin' to say," Richie drawled.

"No, that's not it. You think I'm going to start yelling at you or something for what happened."

"Well, aren't you?" Richie demanded. "You were so upset about it when it happened! You fucking thought I was no better than some dogshit you scrape off your shoe!"

"If I did, I'm sorry. Whatever I thought then... none of that matters now. We can't afford to let stuff like that get in the way."

"Get in the way of what?" Heather asked with a sigh.

"Get in the way of whatever else we're going to have to do. When Haven strikes again."

Heather bit her lower lip but said nothing in response. Richie rolled his eyes and looked off to the side, but his eyes betrayed worry rather than frustration. Melinda's eyes shimmered.

"Yeah, I know, none of you want to think about it. I don't either. We went through hell. But we can't just stop and hope it never happens again. We stop being civil to each other and we're going to get screwed over just as badly next time this happens. Or perhaps worse."

"I don't want there to be a next time!" Melinda cried.

"Yeah, well, you can want that til the fucking cows come home," Richie muttered. "Ain't gonna happen."

Jason looked over to him in some surprise. The others' eyes turned towards him as well.

Richie seemed annoyed at all the attention on him but he responded anyway. "Just something my mother said, that's all."

"I think Richie is right," said Jason. "About what Melinda said, I mean. We can't think that this won't happen again. We have to stick together on this. But we can't if we're barely civil to each other."

Melinda shot a glare at Heather briefly before turning her eyes back to Jason and giving him a sullen look. "This is not easy, Jason! Not after... n-not after some of the things that were done to me..."

"I didn't have a choice, Melinda, I've been trying to tell you that," Heather said in exasperation.

Melinda sighed and some of the anger faded from her eyes. "I know," she said in a tiny voice. "But it doesn't make it any easier."

"I'm not expecting all of you to just pretend it didn't happen," Jason said. "Let's just..."

"Jason, wait..." Melinda said suddenly as she craned her neck to see past Jason.

Jason looked at her and then turned his head in time to see Cassie pounding across the parking lot as fast as she could move.

"Oh no, now what?" asked Heather, a stricken look on her face.

"Cassie? What's the matter?" Melinda said in an alarmed voice.

"We have... to get inside..." Cassie panted. "I had a dream... Marcie Fuller... something's happening to her!"

"What, Cassie? What's happening to her?" Jason demanded.

"I don't quite know." She grabbed his arm and started pulling. "Come on, we don't have much time!"

Jason stumbled at first but fell into step with her. "Wait, she's the Principal's receptionist? But why don't you..."

"Jason, the Principal is who she's in trouble with!"

"Oh no!" Melinda cried as she jogged to catch up with them.

"Wait!" called out Heather. "What does the Principal have to do with..."

"She had the aura, remember?" Melinda shot back.

"But Nyssa's gone! She shouldn't still..."

"Well, tell that to Cassie's dreams, then! Stop being a bubblehead for once!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.