Now This Won't Hurt A Bit
Chapter 34

Copyright© 2006 by A Strange Geek

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 34 - The four teens were given an ability to see those touched by the darkness fast coming to Haven. Now as they start the school year, they have their first test: a voluptuous school nurse intent on sowing sexual chaos at Haven High. Will they rise to the challenge, or succumb to their own deepest, darkest desires? And despite their common bond, can the four truly trust each other? (sequel to The House at the End of the Street)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse  

Marcie still had a lingering ache in her pussy as she walked into the office that Friday morning. Shortly after rising that morning, she had become extremely aroused at the thought of going to her job, and she had masturbated in a frenzy until she had calmed herself down enough to dress and drive to work. She could still feel the lingering effects of the strong climax she had reached.

Even then, as she prepared to start her work that morning, she felt the pleasure rising again in her sex, warm moisture making it feel steamy and musky. She uttered a short little lusty sigh as she checked her email and went about writing up her agenda for the day.

"Good morning, Marcie."

Marcie felt herself flush hot. She smiled and rose from her seat, feeling the wetness in her pussy. "Mmm, morning, Miss Bendon," she said in a breathy voice.

Laura smiled. "Some coffee if you would, Marcie," she said before heading into her office.

"Right away, Miss Bendon... mmm..."

Her pussy rose, a delightful sensation that made her breath a little short and gave a sense of urgency to her actions. She quickly poured a cup from the coffee maker and made it exactly to Laura's liking before taking it into Laura's office.

She smiled and set the mug down, feeling her own heartbeat pulsing softly in her nipples and her cunt.

Laura picked up the mug and took a sip. She looked up and smiled at Marcie. "Very good, Marcie. Good girl."

Marcie drew her breath in a low gasp as her pussy started to throb in orgasm. "Uhhnnn... thank you, Miss Bendon," she said in a dreamy voice.

"In fact, I have been very pleased with you, Marcie," Laura continued with a sly smile. "Very pleased indeed."

Marcie panted as Laura's kind words drew out her climax until her legs felt weak. She had to catch her breath before she could speak again. "I try very hard to please you, Miss Bendon," Marcie moaned.

"Oh, I know you do. I can see that. And you now appear to really enjoy this job."

Marcie nodded eagerly. "I... I was very anxious to get to work this morning, Miss Bendon. I was very excited about it..."

"I have no doubts about that now."

Marcie smiled. More warm pleasure washed over her, her pussy tingling again.

"But, I do have something else for you."

"Something else? Something you want me to do for you?" Marcie asked eagerly.

"More something I want you to consider. I want you to think about... serving me in a more personal capacity."

Marcie hesitated a moment, though she felt her nipples hardening again at the thoughts that were swirling in the back of her mind. "I'm not sure I understand, Miss Bendon."

"You do very well for me here in the office. But I need someone like you outside the office as well."

"Outside? I don't understand."

Laura leaned forward, folding her hands before her. "It's very simple. You do very well pleasing me here in the office. I wish someone to please me at home as well."

For a long moment, Marcie just stared at her. Finally, her eyes began to widen. At long last, an alarm bell had gone of in the far recesses of her mind that were still hers, that still reacted the way the old Marcie would.

"Think now, Marcie, on how much easier it would be to please me if you could do it in my personal hours as well as my work hours."

Marcie had opened her mouth to voice a protest when Laura's words struck her. Her words dissolved into mist, and her body shuddered as her pussy throbbed a second time. Out came a quavering moan instead. She stumbled forward and grabbed the edge of the desk, panting.

Laura stood. She came around the side of the desk and trailed a finger slowly along one of Marcie's arms. Marcie shivered and moaned softly again. "M-Miss Bendon..." she breathed.

"Yes, Marcie?" Laura asked with a wicked smile reminiscent of Nyssa.

"What... wh-what would you have me doing?"

"Doing? Why, just what you have so far."

Marcie swallowed. "Y-you sure, Miss Bendon?"

"Well... you want to please me, don't you?"

Marcie quivered. Her sex flashed hot again. "Y-yes, Miss Bendon, you know I do..."

"Then that is what you would continue to do. Please me. Do what I ask of you. And do it very well."

Each sentence brought another little ripple of pleasure through her nether regions. Marcie was panting again by the time Laura fell silent and turned away from her.

"Just think about it, Marcie," Laura said as she sat down behind her desk again. "That's all you need to do today. Think about it."

"And... a-and tell you my decision this afternoon before I go, Miss Bendon?"

"No. Not even then. I'll give you until Monday. But... I will want to speak with you one last time before you go."

Marcie paused, and then nodded.

"Now... back to work with you. Be my good little girl."

Marcie closed her eyes and moaned, squeezed her legs together as moisture squished under her panties. "Yes, Miss Bendon..."


The Harbingers met.

"I've come a decision," Cassie said. There was a nervous quaver in her voice. "Normally what the, uh, original Harbingers did was try to find out who the next people were that Nyssa was going to take, since she does it in two 'waves' at the end of the week like that."

"How can we do that if we're trying to stop the ones we found yesterday?" Diane asked.

"Exactly. So we're not going to bother with that. We'll just concentrate at the end of the day on stopping the ones we do know about."

"But, uh, doesn't that mean, like, we're abandoning the others to their fate or something?" asked Ned.

Cassie could tell from his voice that he had attempted to ask it in the nicest way possible, but she felt a twinge of conscious and little resentment towards him anyway for bringing it up. "Yes, that's the hardest part of it. That's why I don't want us even looking for them for the practice. Yesterday was a little... traumatic..."

Ashen faced, Becky cringed at this.

"... and finding out who is next knowing we're not going to do anything for them would be, um..."

"Real uncomfortable," Ned said softly, nodding in understanding. "Got it."

"And I think we could all use a break before we go at this again. All right, let's... let's just try to get through the day."

"I want it over with," Becky said forlornly. "I want to s-save my sister."

"I know, Becky. We will. Really, once you get the person away from the victim for just a few seconds, it disrupts the process and the aura vanishes."

Becky nodded but did not look the least comforted by this.

"Um, all right. We'll meet back here after school. Oh, and this time, I have a different number for you to call when you're done." She handed out some slips of paper. "This is my driver's cell phone. I'd rather know right away whether you all succeeded or not."

"You won't get in dutch for that, Cassie?" Ned asked.

"Actually, that's the number my parents prefer I give out. Again, so we can show off our money that we have a personal driver who answers our calls. So he won't think anything of it. Okay, I think that's it."

The group started to break up, but Cassie caught Ned's sleeve. "Um, yeah?" he asked as he turned.

Cassie sighed. "Have you got a minute?"

"Sure thing. What's up?"

"Well, you're the only one that I feel comfortable sharing this with, but... I had a dream this morning. A really disturbing one."

Ned nodded earnestly. "Yeah? What about?"

"It was about Jason." Cassie paused a long moment.

Ned gave her a concerned look. "Musta been a doozy. I thought you looked kinda off today."

Cassie actually thought that was sweet of him to notice but kept that to herself. "Anyway... it's difficult to explain. I saw him with Nyssa. It was like he was different somehow."

"Different? From what? Uh, I mean besides the fact that he's her slave now."

"But it was as if the way he was a slave was different. Like Nyssa took him but... but did something else to him. Something... u-unpleasant."

Ned had a definite feeling that was an understatement but held his tongue on that score. He could tell she was upset about this and didn't want to upset her any further. And truth be told, this was the first girl he thought actually liked him. He didn't want to screw that up, either.

"Look, if we, y'know, take the bitch down... uh, I mean, if we weaken her enough, maybe she'll let him go."

"I'm hoping she'll let them all go! What I'm really hoping for, Ned, is that it takes energy from her somehow to keep someone enslaved to her. I mean, it must. If someone can be released from her control, then it must take energy to maintain it. Doesn't that make sense?"

"Yeah, I guess. Unless there was some way to make it permanent."

At that moment, all the blood drained from Cassie's face.

"Holy... Cassie! You okay?" Ned cried, grabbing her shoulders as she looked like she was about to swoon.

"Oh my God..." Cassie breathed, looking horrified. "That's what that means... that's what... oh God... !"

"What? What?!"

Cassie swallowed, trembling badly. "A d-detail from my dreams... something trailing from each of them... I c-can't really explain it better than that, but I-I think it represents their... I don't know what you want to call it: their souls, their spirits, their former selves, but it's like... leaking away from them. Like the longer they stay enslaved to Nyssa like this..."

"The more permanent it gets," Ned finished for her. "Crap."

Cassie swallowed hard. "Ned, we can't fail today. We can't. Not on a single one of them."

"I hear ya. Don't worry, Cassie. We'll do it. We came through for ya yesterday, and we'll do it today."

Cassie nodded, too choked up to respond. She really hoped so. Everything was riding on it now.


"They met again in the parking lot before classes started, Mistress," Laura said as she stood just inside the doorway to the examination room.

Nyssa paused to finish her task, that of affixing needles to two crystalline syringes filled with faintly glowing green fluid. She checked them one last time and slipped them into the drawer under the examination table. "The same four?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Nyssa paused a moment and turned around. "How did Becky look?"

"Not well, Mistress. She was pale and very upset."

"She knows Ursula wants her sister," Nyssa said, stepping towards her slave. "Now... how did she know?"

Laura paused a moment, feeling her pussy grow hot in the presence of her Mistress. "She would have seen her behaving oddly, Mistress, when she got home from school," Laura said in a husky voice.

Nyssa considered this for a moment. "Possibly. Or... she discovered through other means."

"I don't understand."

"Neither do it, slave. And that is what has me concerned."

Nyssa folded her arms and paced slowly around the room once. "What I did not tell you, my pet, is that there are sometimes people that can see the Darkness. They are called Sensitives."

"You think one saw Ursula and warned Becky and the others?"

"Sensitives are very rare, slave. Yet I found four. But I discovered their secret when I made them my slaves, or at least part of it. The ability was given to them."

"Is there another it was given to, Mistress?"

Nyssa shook her head. "Not according to their story... If it is true..."

"But Mistress, they cannot lie to you, can they?"

"They can tell me what they believe to be the truth."

"But... you can reach into their minds..."

Nyssa smiled and strolled up to her slave. She cupped Laura's face in her hands. Laura shuddered and moaned, her body responding with rekindled lust and desire.

"You have poor little Marcie so close to being your fucktoy, and yet you understand so little about the power you wield. The mind is not such a thing that it can be so easily wiped and reprogrammed like a computer. Even when I am using my new toy Jason, and I fill his mind with nothing but sexual bliss, the permanent changes to his psyche are slow to come about. As powerful as the Darkness can be, there are limits my dear little slave..."

Through the whole speech, Nyssa poured more and more lust into Laura's mind, until by the end Laura's face slipped from Nyssa's hand as she fell to her knees panting wildly.

Nyssa smiled down at her. "Even you took time to make my totally devoted slave," she said in low voice. "And you still have your mind. You can still think."

Laura mewled and fell to all fours as her pussy began to throb powerfully in orgasm.

Nyssa giggled. "Well... usually you can think..."

She turned away. Laura moaned until her climax abated. Slowly, she rose to her feet.

"You see? Now your mind comes back to you once the pleasure is over," Nyssa said as she leaned against the examination table. "And when you can think clearly again, slave, I have another task for you."

"Yes, Mistress?" Laura asked in a shaky voice, her pussy still throbbing dully.

"The four who seem to like to hang out together. Cassie, Becky, Ned, and Diane. Find an excuse to detain them after school today."

"Detain them, Mistress?"

"Yes. Keep them after for, oh, an hour or two and then let them go home."

"Do you really think they could interfere with your plans, Mistress?"

"Probably not," Nyssa said. Her lips curled into a wicked grin. "But... I cannot be too careful right now."

Laura nodded. "I wish you well with your plans, Mistress."

Nyssa chuckled. "Of course you do, my pet. Now, run along. Do not disturb me for anything unless it is an emergency or I call you myself."

"Yes, Mistress," Laura said. She turned and headed out of the office, quickly assuming her outwardly normal mannerisms even before she made it to the door.

Nyssa truly did not believe they could cause her harm at this point. But this felt like the right thing to do.

She simply could not afford a failure at this point. She had a chance to smooth things out and get the supply of energy to Haven moving at a steadier pace. If she had any of the ones taken from her that day, it would disrupt her severely.

Though not permanently. She had the seeds. She could plant them early and force the issue, but the energy would be harder to control, and may make Haven suspicious she was holding back. Still, that was her contingency if all else failed.

She smiled, congratulating herself on thinking of such a simple idea.


The bell rang.

Miss Davis glanced at it with a sigh. "Well, we're not going to finish this today, obviously," she declared as the students began shuffling about. "Questions on pages twenty-three through twenty-five for homework."

A few groans and mutters curses wafted through the room.

"Just because it's a weekend doesn't mean I don't expect you to do the work. Really, we went over the material enough today, they should be easy if you get right to it this afternoon. Dismissed. Oh, Mr. Gardner? I wish to see you for a moment."

Richie nodded and smiled to himself. He dawdled, letting the rest of the class empty before strolling over to the teacher's desk. "Yes, Miss Davis?" he asked with a sly grin.

Linda glanced over Richie's shoulder as the last of the other students left the room. She turned to him with a happy smile. "I checked the FedEx tracking earlier, Master," she whispered. "Those dildos you had me order will be here today. They should be waiting for me when I get home later."

"Cool," Richie said. "Good girl."

Linda gave a little squeal of delight. "Thank you, Master! Do you want me to do anything with them when I get home?"

"Heh, you betcha I do. Soon as you get home, you get those things out and you start fucking yourself with 'em."

"Mmm, all of them, Master?"

Richie smirked. "Well, one at a time. Start with a smaller one and work your way up. I want you workin' yourself with the biggest of 'em when I come walking in later."

Linda nodded eagerly. "Yes, Master." She gave a sultry sigh and squirmed in her chair. "I'm already wet thinking about it..."

Richie grinned impishly. "How about you stay wet the rest of the school day, huh?"

Linda closed her eyes and moaned softly, shivering. "Yes, of course, Master..." she said in a breathy whisper.

"Then I'm sure those things will just slip right in when you get home."

Linda started panting. "Uhhn... Y-yes, Master, they certainly will..."

Richie grinned at this and watched her squirm for a few moments longer. "Hmm, better tone that down a bit or you won't get through the rest of the day."

Linda felt some of the intensity of her arousal abate. She looked at him with a weak smile. "Thank you, Master."

Some of her relief was genuine. Like many of the newly enslaved, her dreams the night before had been very vivid and were all about what she had been like before this happened to her. Occasionally, flickers of her old self flitted through her consciousness, and she momentarily felt the imprisonment and the helplessness, causing a cold shiver to pass through her.

As if sensing this himself, Richie said, "But remember, you're still my fuckslut. That's what you always are, even if I let you do this teacher crap."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.