Now This Won't Hurt A Bit
Chapter 26

Copyright© 2006 by A Strange Geek

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 26 - The four teens were given an ability to see those touched by the darkness fast coming to Haven. Now as they start the school year, they have their first test: a voluptuous school nurse intent on sowing sexual chaos at Haven High. Will they rise to the challenge, or succumb to their own deepest, darkest desires? And despite their common bond, can the four truly trust each other? (sequel to The House at the End of the Street)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse  

The phone rang. Jason didn't move from his bed. The ringing stopped after three times.

"Jason, it's for you!" came his mother's shout from downstairs.

Jason stirred for the first time in an hour, turning over in bed and sitting up. His eyes were red and puffy. "Who is it?" he called out in a slightly strained voice.

"I'm not your secretary, Jason. Pick up your extension and find out."

Jason sighed and crossed the room, plopping himself down into the chair near the phone. He snatched the extension off the hook. "Hello?"

"Jason, it's me, Cassie!"

Jason blinked in surprise. "Cassie? Why are... ?" He stopped himself and yanked the drawer open, though he already heard the click of the other line being hung up rather abruptly. Nevertheless he made sure and checked the LED. His parents were already upset with him for getting out of his chores that day. He didn't want to risk that they might retaliate by listening in on his phone calls.

"Jason, I don't have a lot of time, I'm using my Mom's cell phone without her knowing."

"Is something wrong?" Jason said, his voice catching in his throat. He didn't need to have another problem now. He didn't need to lose someone else.

Not that anyone else mattered to him as much as Melinda did.

"I was going to ask you that," Cassie said in a hollow voice. "What's wrong?"

Jason took a deep breath to stop himself from breaking down. It didn't work. "I didn't stop her, Cassie," he said, several tears streaming down his cheeks. "I c-couldn't stop Heather."

"Couldn't stop... oh my God... she wasn't... ?"

"She was. She... sh-she had the aura."

"Jason, what's wrong?! Why are you so upset?"

Jason sniffled and wiped at his eyes in annoyance. "Heather was after Melinda."

There was a gasp at the other end. When no other sound came, Jason guessed she was too stunned -- and perhaps revolted as well -- to speak.

"Cassie, I should have seen this!" Jason exploded, pounding a fist on the desk. "I should have known this was going to happen!"

"You couldn't possibly have known she was going to go after her own sister!"

"Yes, I could! I could because... because of what happened at the House."

Cassie took a deep breath at her end. "Y-you better not tell me the details of that right now, Jason," she said in a shaky voice.

"What difference does it make anyway? I lost her! I failed! I might as well just let Nyssa do whatever the hell she wants after this!"

"No, Jason, don't say that, please!" Cassie said desperately. "We need you!"

"We? What 'we'?! There is no 'we'! There's you and me, that's it!"

"What about Richie?"

Jason made a disgusted noise. "He can go fuck himself for all I care at this point."

Cassie sighed. "I had a feeling this was going to happen."

"I don't know what the hell is up with him! He wouldn't even do so much as go down to Heather's house for me! I mean, it wouldn't have done any good, but that's not the point! And then when I said I needed him after he got back from his trip to his relatives, he just blew me off! Said he had big plans. Said he..."

Jason stopped.

"What is it?" Cassie said into the silence.

"Cassie, do you remember seeing him at all after lunch yesterday?"

"No, I don't."

"Neither do I. He stayed behind in detention. Wait a minute. I sent him an email yesterday about what we did and he replied to it really fast."

"Um, okay. What does that mean?"

"It means he was inside Friday afternoon. He's never in the house on a Friday. He always goes and chases down his friends to play some baseball."

"So he stayed in yesterday?"

"Yeah, he did. Why would he do that unless he was hiding something?"

"An aura?" Cassie said in a tiny voice.

"Heather made sure to hide herself from Melinda until... u-until she was alone." Jason had to pause to wipe another tear from his eye. "She knew Melinda would see it. She knew we'd all see it. Richie's doing the same thing. It's why he refused to help me. It makes sense, Cassie! He's going after someone today and I have to stop it!"

"Jason, I-I don't understand all that, but if you need to make sure..."

"I'll talk to you later, Cassie, goodbye!"

He slammed the phone down and tore out of his room. He bounded down the stairs and was out the door before anyone could stop him. When his father called out to him sternly from the house as he got on his bike, he just waved and shouted, "Be back in twenty minutes!"

Jason knew he was going to get in trouble for that, but he didn't care. He pedaled madly down the block, swerving so hard around the corner at the intersection that the wheels nearly slid out from under him. He tightened his jaw and steadfastly held back any more tears as he sped past the Sovert household.

Up ahead, Richie was on his own bicycle. He turned at the end of his driveway and into the street, heading away from Jason in the same direction. The trailing tendrils of Darkness confirmed his suspicions. He lifted himself from the seat and pedaled hard.

Ahead, Richie started around the curve of Green Avenue. He turned his head and glanced back. Then he was pumping his bike furiously as well.

"Oh no you don't, you bastard," Jason snarled and pushed himself harder. He kept his gaze tightly focused on Richie and the shroud of inky black around him. Never had his utter hatred of that been so strong, and it gave him an added burst of speed. His leg muscles screamed as he slowly closed the distance.

Richie crossed an intersection without slowing. Jason did the same, swerving into the wheelchair access. Richie managed to avoid the pothole in the road, but Jason caught the edge of it, the jarring thump catching the tip of his tongue in his teeth. He ignored the flare of pain and the coppery taste in his mouth as he bore down on Richie.

Richie took another glance behind him at the wrong moment. He hit a place where one sidewalk slab had settled. The jarring thump against the lip with the next slab made him falter. As he regained control, Jason rammed him, and both bikes careened to the side and crashed into a line of bushes.

Jason disentangled himself first and leapt back. As he had thought, Richie came up with his fists swinging, throwing a punch where he thought Jason might be. When he saw that he had missed cleanly, he just stood and fumed at Jason. "What the fuck, man?! What's the big fuckin' ass deal?!"

"Maybe there isn't one," Jason said coolly. "Maybe I just wanted to see my good friend Richie."

"Oh yeah? Why the fuck were you chasing me?"

"Why the fuck were you running?"

Richie did not reply at first.

"You can't do it, Richie."

"Like hell I can't."

"Richie, I know what the problem is. Heather told me. I understand. You can't resist this. But I can stop you."

"Heather told you? What the fuck would she know about this?"

"Nyssa took her, Richie."

Richie opened his mouth and then closed it without saying a word.

"And Heather took Melinda."

Richie snorted weakly. "Yeah, so?"

"I couldn't stop it. But I heard Heather tell me something that makes me understand this better."

"I'm not listening to this bullshit," Richie grumbled and started to pull his bike from the bushes.

"Go ahead," Jason said. He staggered for a moment when he went for his own bike, his leg muscles having stiffened from the brief respite. They now hurt badly, and the pain could be seen in his eyes. "I'll follow you. And I'll stop you at the right moment."

Jason heard Richie throw his bike down before he saw it. By the time he had managed to turn his head, Richie had shoved him hard in the chest. Jason stumbled back and fell hard to the ground on his rear to the concrete sidewalk. Pain flared and made stars appear at the edges of his vision. He was too stunned by it to move at first.

When he looked up, he saw Richie had his fists up. At the same time, Richie looked reluctant to advance and finish the job.

"Jason, don't fuckin' make me hurt you. I'll fuckin' pound you, Jason! I'll fuckin' kick your nerd ass back to your house!"

Jason struggled to rise to his feet. He winced as his bruised backside protested. He looked at Richie not in fear or anger, but genuine confusion. There were tears in Richie's eyes as much as there was hatred in his voice.

"Look, I'm sorry about Heather and Melinda, okay?!" Richie cried, lowering his fists. He swiped at one eye in annoyance and sniffled once. "What did you want me to do about it? I can't! I can't do nothing against that!"

"Yeah, I know," Jason said, his eyes flicking over his aura. "Now I know, anyway."

It was happening with Richie as well. Emotions and impressions leapt out at Jason when he gazed at the Darkness. Had Richie not already made it obvious he had given himself to Nyssa, Jason would have discerned the same thing just looking at him now.

Richie shook his head. "Naw, man, that's not the whole story," he said in a softer voice.

Jason just looked at him expectantly.

"This is too big, dude. Way too big. We were outclassed before we started."

Jason swallowed but said nothing. Richie was hitting too close to home to his own realizations earlier.

"I can't deal with that. I can't fight that. So I didn't bother."

Jason's eyes became cold. He tried to fend off the sympathy he had started to feel for Richie, and replace it with the anger that he felt was justified. "You went to Nyssa yourself. You volunteered. You didn't wait to be called."

"Yeah, I went to her myself. And now I'll get what I want. And now I'm safe."

"You fucking idiot."

Richie just stared at Jason, too nonplussed to reply.

"Richie, ever hear of someone named Benjamin Franklin?"

"Uh, yeah. Flew a kite in a storm or something, right? But what does that... "

"He had a famous saying. Want to hear it? It went like this: Those who would trade liberty for temporary security deserve neither liberty nor security."

Richie snorted. "Well, he was full of shit. This ain't temporary, this..."

"Richie, get a fucking clue!!"

Richie fell silent.

"Nyssa is using you! The Darkness is using you! You think it cares for your happiness? You're just a pawn. Look at your mother, Richie!"

"You keep her the hell out of this!" Richie yelled, shaking a fist at him, his voice cracking badly.

Jason ignored it and stepped right up to him. His anger had carried him far beyond fear at this point. "Look at her. She's part of the Darkness. Stop denying it! You think she's happy?"

"Happy enough to get horizontal with anything that moves!"

"And you think that's a sign of happiness? You think if she was happy she'd be getting on your case all the time, calling you names, not caring about your welfare or..."

Richie gave him another hard shove backwards, but it was half-hearted at best. This time Jason maintained his balance and stayed on his feet.

"Richie, you understand, don't you? You understood before the rest of us did. I only just figured it out myself today."

Richie said nothing.

"It's not just Nyssa. She's not the Darkness. We were wrong. The Darkness is not a creature or a being, is it? Nyssa' just a servant of it. It's Haven. It's the town. The Darkness is part of it, or under it, or something. You figured it out. You knew. And you didn't tell us."

"And have you do what?!" Richie cried. "How the fuck do you fight that?! You can't!"

"So you're saying we should give into it? Like you did?"

Richie took a few breaths before responding. "Dude, you can do whatever the hell you want from now on." He went over and fetched his bike. "Cuz I'm gonna do whatever the hell I want."

Jason didn't bother getting on his bike. There was no point. If Richie truly wanted to do this, there was nothing Jason could do to stop him.

That was another insight that Jason had realized. They had a chance with the others because deep in their minds they were fighting the control. They were taken unwillingly. They helped themselves get caught.

It made sense. How else was it so easy to track Becky? How did Cassie manage her stroke of luck? That's why the Darkness was so quick to depart when the moment was disrupted. It gave their captured wills a chance to rattle the cage and break free.

In a way, it made the loss of Heather and Melinda more painful. He had been so close. Had their mother not been there, Jason would have broken them free. Even Heather had been reluctant to try and take Melinda back at first. Ultimately, Jason was not at fault. In the case of Ned and Becky, there had not been another already slaved to the Darkness attempting to thwart the rescue.

"And the person you're going to enslave?" Jason asked in an icy voice. "Did she get a chance to 'volunteer, ' Richie?"

Richie mounted his bicycle. "Oh, yeah, in spades. Back during the summer. She volunteered big time."

Jason's eyes widened. "Not... not Linda Davis?"

Richie rolled his eyes. "So whatcha gonna do now? Give me grief for fucking a teacher?"

Jason sighed. "Not that it would do any good. Even if you wanted to resist."

Richie paused a moment and then just shook his head. He kicked off and pedaled his bike away from the scene, heading as fast as he could.


Melinda could barely move, her body limp as a rag doll on the bed. Her head lolled to one side, her eyes closed, he breathing ragged. Her bosom rose and fell quickly, the nipples hard little nubs on her young mounds. What little rational mind she had left after that morning was drowning in a sea of pleasure.

The only sound was that of her own breathing and soft moaning. Her legs lay splayed, her thighs aching from having been stretched apart for so long. Her pussy ached from so many orgasms. She didn't care anymore.

Heather's tongue swirled against her clit, making Melinda pant harder. Even after all this time, her pussy was still wet. It had not stopped being wet since she had been enslaved. Sometimes when she thought about what had happened to her, she shuddered in leftover fear and revulsion, but it was quickly countered with more delightfully erotic thoughts. She was rewarded for thinking of herself as a slave. The more she thought it, the better it felt.

Even now it made her rise faster, her pussy straining and her body quivering. Heather responded, sliding her fingers into Melinda's tight cunt. Melinda squealed as they sank into her, stretching her folds and turning delight into ecstasy. She again came, her pussy throbbing and pulsing around Heather's fingers, and again she felt a moment of mindless bliss.

She came down slowly, reluctant to let go of that moment. It was wonderful feeling so free of responsibility. She had no cares and no worries in that moment. When Heather drew her body over Melinda's, Melinda moaned and embraced her tightly. Heather could feel Melinda trembling against her.

"More..." Melinda whimpered softly into Heather's ear. "Please, Mistress, more..."

"Not right now, baby sis," Heather said gently.

"It just feels so nice... so wonderful..."

Heather smiled and kissed her. Melinda shivered as she tasted her own juices on her big sister's lips. Melinda had no idea that part of her desire to submit again to the pleasure, to let her mind be taken from her completely was coming from her former self. Still locked up in her mind was what she had been before being touched by the Darkness. It could see what was happening to her.

To be mindless was preferable to seeing what was happening to her and have no power to stop it.

Heather smiled at her little sister. Suddenly Melinda gasped as she felt Heather's fingers touching her folds.

"You know, I think it would be cool to keep you a little wet all the time," Heather cooed. "Just a little horny all the time. Do you know why?"

"So I... uhhn!... I c-can be your good little girl all the time..."

"That's right. You'll like that, won't you?"

"Yes, Mistress..."

Heather withdrew her fingers and rolled from the bed and onto her feet. She gazed down at Melinda. "That's all for now, baby sis. Go take a quick shower, but don't bother getting dressed. I want to keep looking at your cute little naked body."

Melinda giggled at this and blushed slightly. She happily bounded from the bed and dashed into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

Heather stared at the closed door for a moment before slowly sitting back down on the edge of the bed. Slowly, as the initial euphoria of playing with her new slave began to wear off, her eyes clouded over. Despite the hold the Darkness had on her, it was not complete. It would not be complete until her mind gave up its remaining resistance. It would get harder and harder each time she experienced pleasure from her little sister. Each time she would want less and less to return to the way things were.

Somewhere in the deep recesses of her mind she had a lucid thought. This was not the way someone enslaved to Nyssa should act. None of the others did. Even when Cassie was taken, she gave into her fantasy willingly. It was not until she was stopped and the Darkness released her that she felt remorse. And even then she had told Melinda she would do it again if she had the chance.

But Heather was different.

This was not her desire. She had not had any sexual lust for her little sister until after the House. Something had changed her, and her mind had been trying to reject it when she was forced to embrace it instead. The conflict was still there. The Darkness had not managed to eliminate it yet.

She heard the shower start to run. She imagined the water running over Melinda's smooth, supple body and shivered, her pussy aching to be satisfied again.

Yes, it was going to get harder every time. Each time it would be more difficult to keep the conflict going and maintain some part of herself that wanted to escape this fate. But she had no idea how to escape, or if anyone could help her escape.

I'm so sorry, Melinda, she thought. As she began fingering herself, before it was lost to the pleasure of the moment, she had one last lucid thought: who was truly the mistress, and who was truly the slave?

Or was she simply fooling herself? The answer was none of the above. They were both slaves now.


Linda felt anxious the entire morning. Part of it was anxiety over what she knew was going to happen. Part of it was anxiety over the possibility of it not happening.

She had hoped that a night's sleep would rid her of the desires that Richie had somehow planted in her head. Instead, it made them worse. She woke up with the sheets on the bed in disarray and her pussy wet and aching. Somehow she realized only then that she had slept in the nude.

Why? Somehow she knew Richie would like it.

When she rose and went about her normal morning routine, it never entered her head to put any clothes on at all. She wandered about her house as naked as when she went to bed. Her pussy stayed damp the whole time. Richie's voice from the day before kept echoing in her head over and over, keeping her lightly aroused.

When the doorbell finally rang late that morning, her heart thumped in both fear and excitement.

She answered the door, and then immediately stepped back when Richie boldly stepped inside without waiting for an invite, kicking the door closed behind him. He swept his gaze over Linda's body and grinned. "Yeah, that's nice," he commented in a low voice.

Linda shuddered and uttered a soft moan. Her pussy grew hot and swollen, her nipples two hard, sensitized nubs that tingled madly. Raw lust swept over her like a tidal wave, making coherent, rational thought impossible.

"Nice and fuckable," Richie added, taking a step towards her.

Linda whimpered, panting hard. Her mound glistened. Her nipples seemed to throb as they became erect. "R-Richie..." she moaned, struggling hard against the constant waves of pleasure and sexual desire. It was like trying to swim against a riptide. "D-Don't... please..."

Richie gave her an evil smile, but it faltered for a moment.

(Did she get a chance to 'volunteer, ' Richie?)

For a moment, there was doubt in his mind. Just as it had attempted to manifest in the street with Jason, now it tried to well up from his subconscious again as he was about to do the deed. It had an uphill battle. Nyssa's desires had already made themselves known to him. It was not something he could resist for long.

And yet, it was the first time that he actually thought about resisting, that he actually questioned the decision he had made.

(control... or be controlled... )

He paused and sighed deeply. The flicker of rebellion was fading. This was all he could do. After this, he would be safe. Jason was wrong. Yes, he would be enslaved to Nyssa. But what would she possibly ask of him? He had nothing to offer her. He was a nobody.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.