Now This Won't Hurt A Bit
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2006 by A Strange Geek

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13 - The four teens were given an ability to see those touched by the darkness fast coming to Haven. Now as they start the school year, they have their first test: a voluptuous school nurse intent on sowing sexual chaos at Haven High. Will they rise to the challenge, or succumb to their own deepest, darkest desires? And despite their common bond, can the four truly trust each other? (sequel to The House at the End of the Street)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse  

"Hey, sorry about yesterday," Frank said contritely as he scooted over next to Jason.

Jason looked at him and gave him a wan smile. When Frank had done little but sulk near the back of the bus ever since he got on, hardly acknowledging Jason's presence with more than an angry glance, Jason was sure that this was one friendship he had lost barely after it had started.

"We all have bad days," Jason commented mildly. "Stepmom giving you a hard time again?"

Frank just rolled his eyes. "You definitely do not want to hear about it. But, yeah, my life is crap at home right now."

"Well, at least you have the internet now."

Frank was going to give a retort to that but held his tongue. Best not to go into that. He didn't want to have to tell the whole embarrassing story (or even a small piece of it, for that matter). "Anyway, I'm not mad at you, but I still do want to hear if you know about something going on that I don't."

Jason hated being put on the spot like this. "Well, it's not something we should talk about here. On the bus, I mean."

Frank paused and then grinned. "Anything to do with the hot school nurse?"

"Um... maybe."

"Hey, you hear anything about what her examinations are like? I heard she gave two or three students examinations yesterday."

"Oh? Anyone I know?"

"One girl was named Kathy... no, or was it Cassie?"

Jason jerked his head around. "What? Did you say Cassie?"

"Yeah. Though it might've been Kathy instead. Or both. Know either of them?"

"Well, I know a Cassie. Was it Cassie Kendall?"

Frank shrugged. "Dunno. Just heard the first name."

The aging brakes made a strident squeal as the bus came to a stop. Richie bound up the stairs and high-fived Jason. "Whassup?" He gave Frank only a cursory glance before plopping down into the seat on the other side of Jason.

Frank gave Richie a surprised look.

Richie returned it. "What?"

"No insult? No put down? No Mr. Fist?"

Richie smirked. "Nah, not today, man," he said in a subdued voice.

Jason was grateful for this, but did think it rather odd of Richie. "TGIF?" he suggested.

"Fuck, yeah. Maybe on the weekend I can actually scare up a baseball game."

Jason nodded. He was still getting the impression something was wrong.

It was not long before the bus came to another shuddering stop and Heather and Melinda climbed on. They gave subdued greetings to Jason before sitting together opposite him.

Jason thought for sure that Richie would notice how quiet the girls were, but when he turned his head, he already found Richie staring out of the window. Richie's eyes, at least what Jason could see reflected in the glass of the window, were dark and subdued.

Jason looked back silently at Heather and Melinda. From the way their eyes were fixed on Richie, he could tell that they thought something was odd about Richie as well. Both girls looked inquisitively at Jason. Jason just shook his head and shrugged in response. Heather sighed. Melinda bit her lip and gave Jason a nervous look.

Frank watched all this with a wry smirk. Now they were giving secret signals to each other. This made him even more curious to know what was going on.


"Marcie."

A scrambling noise, then the sound of a stack of papers tumbling to the floor followed by a declaration of "oops." There was a pause, then a sound of someone scrabbling at said papers.

Laura sighed. "Marcie."

"Oh!" Another mad scramble, and her head appeared at the door, her glasses askew. She adjusted them haphazardly. "Yes, Miss Bendon?"

"Did detention duty go well yesterday afternoon?"

"Oh, yes, actually, it did, Miss Bendon," Marcie said, edging into the room more fully as she smiled slightly. "He didn't give me any trouble at all."

"Nothing unusual to report?"

Marcie paused. "Um... unusual, Miss Bendon?"

"Yes, unusual," Laura said patiently. "Out of the ordinary. Not normal."

Marcie wrung her hands. "N-no, not at all. Everything went fine."

Laura raised an eyebrow.

Marcie swallowed. "Please don't be angry, Miss Bendon," she pleaded. "But... but I let his girlfriend see him."

"His girlfriend?"

"Yes, Miss Bendon. A very sweet girl named Cassie."

Laura nodded slowly. "Oh, yes, of course," she said, smiling. "Cassie Kendall. Nurse Neris told me about her."

"The nurse?" Marcie asked with a nervous quaver in her voice.

"Yes, the nurse. She examined the girl yesterday. Thinks the world of her. She's very happy that Cassie was the first."

"Oh, uh, okay... " Something about the way her boss said that made her shiver.

"Anyway, about this letting his girlfriend see him during detention..."

"I'm sorry, Miss Bendon! But... she was just so sweet and I didn't want to get in the way of a budding romance if..."

"Marcie," Laura said loudly. When her underling fell silent, she continued. "I was going to commend you for it."

Marcie blinked several times rapidly. Her eyes widened. "Commend me? Really?"

"Yes. One of the reasons I chose you to take over detention is because I think Mr. Seeger, while good-intentioned, is a little too sour. I like to show the kids some compassion. I think that's a better approach. Don't you agree?"

"Oh, yes, Miss Bendon! Absolutely!"

Laura smiled. Marcie was so compliant. So eager to please. Laura felt her pussy grow wet as she contemplated what she had in store for Marcie next.

"Marcie, would you accompany me tonight for some dinner?"

Marcie blinked. "Dinner?"

"Yes. Unfortunately I don't have the power to grant you a bonus or raise for your good work, so I want to show appreciation somehow. So let me buy you dinner tonight."

Marcie considered this for a moment, then nodded her head eagerly. "Okay, Miss Bendon. What time do you want me to be ready by?"

"I'll come pick you up say about six," Laura said. "That will give you time to finish detention duty tonight and catch up on any paperwork before the weekend. Does that sound good?"

"Oh, yes, certainly, Miss Bendon." She beamed. "I'll be looking forward to it."

Laura smiled. "Very good."

"Is there anything else, Miss Bendon?"

"No, that will be all. Carry on."

"Yes, Miss Bendon."


Melinda looked around impatiently. "Where the hell is he?!" she demanded.

Heather sighed. "For the the third time, Melinda, I don't know." She lifted the printout again. "He said for us to meet right here in front of the auditorium right before first class. He... wait, there he is!"

Panting, Jason raced up to them. "Sorry," he gasped. "I share homeroom with Frank. He was kind of hanging on to me. Had to ditch him at the first class claiming I needed to go back to..."

"Never mind that!" Melinda snapped. "Let me give you my report so I can get to class. I followed Carrie from her homeroom class to her first class. She didn't do anything unusual."

"She still have the aura?" Jason asked.

"Yes, and it's worse! It's like it's thicker now, and has a kind of train on it."

Jason sighed. "Look, I don't know if this means anything, but I suppose I should tell you. Frank told me he thought Cassie was examined by the nurse yesterday."

Melinda gasped. "Oh no! Then that means... !"

"It might mean nothing. He said he wasn't sure if it was Cassie or Kathy."

"Oh my God..." Heather breathed, looking stricken suddenly. "Galton? Was it Kathy Galton?"

"He didn't tell me a last name. Why?"

"I only caught a glimpse of her, just before she entered her first class, but... but I thought she had the aura."

"Oh no..." Melinda cried. "Jason! If she went to the nurse yesterday, too, that means it's her doing it!"

Jason slapped his forehead, exasperated. He silently counted to ten. "I'm not going to say this any longer, okay?" he said in clipped tones. "This is the last time. The nurse does not have the aura. It can't be her, period. Please, can we get off this?"

"Well, nothing else makes sense! If they were with the nurse yesterday and now they have it, there's not a whole lot else it could be."

"Look, can we just stick to the original plan? It's my turn after this class is over to follow her. Then you, Heather, then back to me, then Melinda while I'm at lunch with..."

"Yes, yes, you don't have to go over the whole thing, it's right here!" Melinda cried, brandishing the paper in the air. "God!"

"Jason, I'll see if I can get a better look at Kathy later," said Heather. "I want to know for sure if she has it or not."

Jason nodded. "Okay." He peered around Melinda. "Seeger's coming, we better get to class. Meet here after next class, got it?"

"Got it already!" Melinda grumbled, stalking off. She could be heard mumbling "nobody listens to me" as she headed down the hallway.

Jason just shook his head as he and Heather parted company.


Frank was both nervous and excited as he walked down the hallway into the west wing of the school. He had not expected to be called so soon to see the nurse. In fact, he thought it rather strange the order of people that had already been selected. By that time he knew that Kathy Galton had been called, and that Cassie's last name was Kendall. He had assumed they would go in some sort of alphabetical order.

It was only as the door to the nurse's station loomed ahead of him that nervousness won out over excitement. Perhaps having a sexy woman examine him was not such a great prospect. What if he got... well, excited, during the exam? While he was sure it would not be the first time a patient of hers had such a reaction, it would be no less embarrassing to him.

He already had enough embarrassment over the past few days to last him a lifetime.

At least this would be a distraction from his thoughts. Living at home was going to be hell for some time to come. He was sure Mindy would take every opportunity to rub it in, and her mother would do nothing to stop it.

At least there was one saving grace. His father would be back home late that night and stay in town through the three-day weekend.

Frank paused a moment before turning the knob and entering the reception area.

"Good morning, Frank," Nyssa said sweetly as she rose from behind the desk. She pressed her hands against the desktop and leaned forward, her ample bosom straining against her uniform.

Frank stared. First into the deep, shadowy cleft between her breasts and then into her eyes. A shiver passed through him. His cock stirred.

"Close the door," Nyssa said softly, giving him a sultry smile. "We want some privacy for this, now don't we?"


Jason got lucky. Cassie was in the classroom just one door down from his, and in that particular class he was seated only one aisle away from the door.

As soon as class let out, he gathered his things and dashed for the door, drawing a surprised look from his teacher. Jason was always the one to linger, even ask questions about the lecture after everyone had left. Jason was so well-known for this that some of his teachers specifically let class out a little early just to give Jason more time to talk to them. They relished having at least one student that was not only absorbing the material but was interested in it as well.

For a moment the hallway was too thick with students for him to see anything. A few seconds later, there was enough of a break for him to see Cassie strolling down the hall, having already left the class with a head start on him.

Jason broke into a bit of a jog, trying to dodge around other students. Occasionally he bumped shoulders with one of those that tended to bully him on occasion and had to endure a rough shove that sent him staggering. He shrugged these off until he finally got to about a few locker's widths behind her. The crowd cleared enough for him to get a good look at her, at which point he almost came to a stop.

"Wait a minute..." he muttered softly to himself.

His eyes darted everywhere over her body. He narrowed his gaze and stared at her.

Nothing. Not a single telltale wisp of inky black touched her anywhere. No darkness clung to her body. All he saw was Cassie and nothing more.

Jason continued following her, though now he dropped back. Cassie stepped into another classroom near the end of the hall and disappeared from view.

He doubled back the way he came and rushed over to the auditorium, where Melinda and Heather were again already waiting for him.

"Well?" Melinda demanded.

"She's okay," Jason said. "Nothing to worry about."

"Okay, I have the next one, right?" said Heather. "So she's all the way at the end of this hall in..."

Jason shook his head. "No, no, you don't understand. I mean Cassie is okay, period. She's clean. No aura. Melinda was wrong."

"What?! I was not wrong!" Melinda cried indignantly.

"Yes, you were, Melinda. I didn't see anything on her. Nothing."

Melinda just shook her head, her voice becoming increasingly shrill. "I just saw her this morning after homeroom! She had it all around her, she... stop shaking your head, Jason! Stop telling me I didn't see it!"

"Jason, something is going on with you," Heather declared. "Something's not right."

"What, you think something happened to me now? That I'm involved in this darkness or whatever it is?" Jason said hotly. He spread his arms. "You see any aura on me? Huh?"

"Well, no, of course not."

"Then what the hell are you talking about? There's nothing wrong with me!"

"Except that you can't see Cassie's aura!" Melinda piped. "No, Jason! Don't tell me I didn't see it! I did! I'm not stupid. You know I'm the most sensitive to it. You know I wouldn't make something like this up. Dammit, believe me, please!"

Melinda was almost in tears at this point.

Jason felt his heart lurch. He was so busy trying to figure everything out that he forgot how emotionally involved Melinda was with this. "Okay, Melinda, I'm sorry," he said in a more contrite tone of voice. "I believe you. But why didn't I see it, then?"

"I don't know, and I have to admit, it's got me a little scared!"

"Same here," said Heather. "This is isn't right. Why should it stop working for you suddenly?"

Jason shrugged his shoulders and gave her a helpless look. "I honestly don't know."

"Heather, you keep saying you can stop it for awhile," Melinda said.

"I know, but I haven't quite figured out how I do it. I'm close. I know it has to do with concentrating on something. Every time I think I have it, I try to repeat it and it doesn't work."

Melinda sighed. "This is frustrating."

"Now you know how I feel," Jason said sourly.

"Let's continue this," Heather said. "Let me check if I can see the aura on her. If I do, then, I'm sorry, but that means you're the one that's wrong."

Jason nodded, his gaze somber. "I know. We'll have to figure out why later."

The three parted company again.


Frank was standing off to the side of the examination table. He was not quite sure how he got there. The last thing he remembered clearly was being very embarrassed at having to remove his clothing for the examination. It had not lasted long. Nyssa had said something to him that had made him relax, that had even made him feel less conscious about his rather hard erection.

Now he was fully dressed again, and none the worse for wear. He actually felt pretty good. There was an odd ache around his scrotum, but he couldn't place why that would be. Perhaps because of his earlier erection. This thought caused him some amusement and he grinned.

"Care to share that thought, Frank?" Nyssa asked with a mischievous smile.

Frank chuckled, blushing slightly. "Um, I think I'll hold onto that one, Mistress."

If he thought it odd that she should be calling the nurse by this title, he didn't show it. Nyssa brushed his cheek with her hand. He grinned at her when a tingle of pleasure rippled through him at her touch.

"I can probably guess," Nyssa said softly. "You truly don't have many secrets with me, you see."

Frank considered this. Part of him felt he should be alarmed to hear such a thing. It was silly. He knew Nyssa could be trusted. While he didn't remember the details of his exam, it could not have been bad, otherwise why would he feel this upbeat?

"Think you can handle things now, Frank?" Nyssa asked.

"Hmm? Handle things?"

"At home."

"Oh." Frank paused. He slowly nodded. "Yeah... yeah, I think so."

"You know what to do now, don't you?"

Another pause. He looked into Nyssa's eyes. He enjoyed the wave of cool pleasure that washed over him. "Can I?" he asked in a softer voice. "Can I do that?"

Nyssa cradled his face with her hand and drew close. "Oh, yes," Nyssa whispered seductively. "You can, Frank. You can do it. And so much more."

"I just want it back, Mistress. I want things back to where they were before."

Nyssa drew her face close to his. His eyes gazed deeply into hers, no longer fearing the icy cold. He felt his heart thump in excitement and anticipation. "But, Frank... why settle for that? You can do so much more."

Frank slowly smiled.

"Yes, you see that now. Do what your heart desires."

Frank was growing excited. His breath quickened and his cock stirred. "But... but my Dad..."

Nyssa shook her head slightly. "He won't interfere. You'll be able to stop that. You'll have her to yourself. You'll have... both of them."

Frank shuddered. "Wow..." he breathed.

Nyssa grinned and drew back from him, her hand dropping. Frank took a deep breath and let it go.

"It's about time for your next class, Frank," Nyssa said, leading him back into the reception area. "And I have more patients to see."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.