Now This Won't Hurt A Bit
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2006 by A Strange Geek

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The four teens were given an ability to see those touched by the darkness fast coming to Haven. Now as they start the school year, they have their first test: a voluptuous school nurse intent on sowing sexual chaos at Haven High. Will they rise to the challenge, or succumb to their own deepest, darkest desires? And despite their common bond, can the four truly trust each other? (sequel to The House at the End of the Street)

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse  

"You have to come with me, Melinda."

"No, I don't, Heather."

"Yes, you do."

"What the hell for?!"

"Because Mom said so, that's why?"

"I don't give a shit what Mom said!"

"Melinda! Quiet!"

"No!" Melinda declared, folding her arms indignantly. "I will not be quiet!"

Heather sighed and rolled her eyes, sweeping an arm towards the bedroom door. "Jason is downstairs. You want him to hear this?"

"I don't care. I'm probably going to tell him all about this anyway once you're gone." Melinda leaned forward to put heavier emphasis on those last three words.

"And just what are you two going to do if I did leave you by yourself?"

Melinda paused a moment. "None of your business," she finally said in a weaker voice.

"Yeah, none of my business. Uh-huh."

"Well, it isn't!" Melinda said shrilly. "Come on, Heather! This isn't fair! You want me to give up my time with him just because the school year started?"

"You two are going to have sex, aren't you?"

Melinda blushed but said nothing in reply.

"Melinda..."

"It's not like we haven't already been doing it the last couple of weeks," Melinda declared, her blush deepening. "I was really surprised when you found out about it only today!"

Heather sighed and put a hand over her eyes.

Actually, she had known about it. But at least then, Melinda played at being secretive about it, and Heather could pretend it wasn't happening.

Melinda would wait until Heather was out of the house before inviting Jason over, and he was gone by the time she returned. Now from the way the two of them had been looking at each other on the bus, and the fact that he arrived on the Sovert doorstep not fifteen minutes after Heather and Melinda had disembarked, it was quite obvious what they were intending to do.

"Why is this such a big deal now?" Melinda piped. "Come on, Heather! Don't go back to being the big bossy bimbo."

"Don't call me that, Melinda," Heather snapped angrily.

"Sorry," Melinda said in only a slightly more contrite voice. "But stop worrying about me! We're not stupid. We don't do anything that would, you know, get me in trouble."

Heather sighed in desperation. She knew this. Melinda may be impetuous and bratty at times, but she was not dumb. And Jason was even less so. But she could not tell Melinda the other reason she was having trouble letting her sister be. She could never reveal the jealousy she was feeling. She did not want to admit it even to herself that she was feeling this way in the first place.

"And maybe I should remind you that you're the one that first controlled us and made him boink me in the first place back at the House! You're not one to tell me I can't do it now!"

"All right, fine, enough!" Heather cried. "But Mom really thinks you'll be with me today, so you're going to have to leave here and meet me somewhere like we did during the summer. So if she or Dad sees us on their way home from work, they'll think we've been out together."

Melinda nodded, breaking into a smile. "Sure thing."

Heather shook her head. "One of these days, you're going to get in hot water for this, runt. One day Mom or Dad will come home early and..."

Melinda broke into a wide grin. "No, Jason's figured that out already! Come on, I'll show you."

She grabbed Heather's hand and practically dragged her out of the room and down the stairs. In the living room, Jason turned from where he sat on the sofa. He managed a nervous smile at them, as he had indeed overheard much of the shouted argument.

"Jason, show her that little thing you built!" Melinda said with a giggle. "The little button. You remembered to bring it, right?"

"Huh? Oh, that, sure." He thrust a hand into his pocket and came up with a small red button attached a tiny circuit board. An AAA-cell battery was mounted and wired to the board.

Heather gave him an odd look. "And what is that supposed to do?"

Jason grinned and pressed it.

The doorbell rang.

Heather rolled her eyes. "Oh, great, now what?" She started past them for the front door.

"Oh, wait, Heather, it's just..."

Melinda waved him silent and giggled again.

Heather stopped and peeked through the peephole. She drew back and frowned, then opened the door and peered.

Melinda laughed. She grabbed the button from Jason and pressed it herself, making the doorbell chime again. Heather jumped when she heard it.

"All right, what the hell is that?" Heather demanded as she closed the front door.

"Sort of a remote for the doorbell," Jason said with a smile. "I built it a few weeks ago. I had to mess with the wiring on the doorbell a bit to put the receiver and relay on it, but..."

"Mess with the wiring? You screwed with our doorbell?"

Jason's smile faded. "Er, well..."

"Oh, come off it, Heather," Melinda said. "If no one's noticed by now, it's fine. Look, if we're up in my room and we hear Mom or Dad come in, we just press the button and they'll go to answer the door. That gives us a chance to, uh, well..."

"Get presentable?" Heather suggested with a smirk.

Jason blushed slightly. "Um, yes, sorta like that."

"See, Heather? We got everything covered, okay? Stop worrying about us!"

"And if they both come home at the same time?" Heather asked.

Melinda and Jason exchanged a look. "I suppose I could wire something into the ring line of the telephone with a second button," Jason began.

"No!" Heather cried. "No more messing with the wiring! Jesus. Okay, fine, forget I mentioned it. I'll go. Just don't mess with anything else in the house, all right?"


Frank heard the brief screech of tire just outside the house and jarring thump as he reached into the fridge for a soda.

"Yeah, she jumped the curb again," he said to no one in particular as he let the fridge door close. "Must be on her damn cell phone again."

He wandered out of the kitchen. As if on cue, the front door burst open.

"No, no, Barb, listen! Not him, the one with the darker hair..."

The young woman spun around, her ponytail of light chocolate brown whipping around and landing draped on one shoulder. Briefly there was the glimpse of a bright red sports car in front of the house, front tire on the sidewalk, before the door was slammed shut.

"Barb, you're not listeniiiiing!" she sing-songed into her cellphone. Mindy Darrens dumped a satchel off to the side, the books within making a loud thump against the hardwood. She put a hand on one hip, raising it slightly she uttered a short, exasperated sigh. "Not him. The other one."

"Mom's gonna make you re-park that, you know," Frank drawled as he took a sip of his soda.

Mindy gave her stepbrother an indignant look. "Shut up, midget... Huh? No, Barb, not you."

Frank snickered.

"Sorry, just dealing with a pest," Mindy said with a sneer. "Now will you listen? The one I'm talking about is... huh?... Yes! Him! Now, come on, tell me the truth... " Her lips curled into a sultry smile. "Think I can get him to ask me out?"

Frank sighed and shook his head. This dismayed him for two reasons. Of these, one was the obvious one. Mindy was halfway through college and barely cared about anything more than dating and being popular.

Then again, she was going to some two-bit community college for a liberal-arts major. Frank felt that this was hardly something that she needed to expend a great deal of mental power for. Yet she still managed to barely scrape a passing grade each year.

The other reason he kept to himself.

Mindy reached down and slipped out of her heels, all the while keeping the cell plastered to her ear. Frank let his eyes play over her legs. They were long and lithe, clad in dark pantyhose. He traced a path with his gaze up to her thighs and the shorts hugging her waist.

"So you figure on, what, maybe show a little leg, jiggle my boobs at him a bit and... "

Mindy stopped and straightened suddenly. At the mention of her bosom, Frank could not help but let his gaze be drawn there. Her breasts did indeed shake a bit as she stood, two prominent swellings against her pullover shirt. She tugged at the bottom of it, drawing them more tightly across her cleavage.

Frank took a deep breath and forced himself to look away.

"Oh," Mindy said simply. "Well, he might have said he had a girlfriend! God!"

"Even better," Frank quipped as he plopped down in a chair. "They should wear signs that say 'bimbos need not apply'."

"Look, shut the hell up, you little dweeb!" Mindy snapped. "No, Barb, not you!" She rolled her eyes and dashed away from the door. "Look, let me get the hell away from the toad and we can talk, 'kay?"

Frank's eyes never left Mindy as she raced to the stairs between the living room and dining room. His gaze dropped down to her tight ass as she ascended the stairs, her cheeks rippling slightly each time a foot came down on a step.

She disappeared from sight at the top of the stairs, and soon there was the slam of a bedroom door.

Frank sighed and shook his head again. This time it was for himself rather than her.

He tried to find something to distract himself downstairs and failed. Finally he retreated to his room, passing by Mindy's in the process. He heard a spate of giggling from within as he drew close.

He glanced at her closed door. Frank knew her secret. Mindy only played at being dumb. She liked to play the field with the guys, never letting any get close enough to seek a true reward from her. Instead, she liked toying with their affections and their hearts. She would set them against each other and make them vie for her attentions. And whenever her duplicity was exposed, she knew exactly how to tug on a guy's heartstrings to make him forgive her. And then she did it all over again.

That took some degree of cleverness. It seemed to be all that she cared about. She even got a rise out of it.

Frank took deep breath to steady himself. Yes, she got more than a rise from it. He had proof of that.

He ducked quickly into his room. It looked much like a smaller version of Jason's. He closed the door and dropped in front of his computer.

He took another deep breath, trembling slightly. He glanced towards the door anxiously for a moment before swallowing and bringing up the contents of a folder titled "MindyCam".

There was one advantage to Mindy's single-mindedness. She was not difficult to fool. It had been an easy matter to hide the tiny webcam in her room. This folder was the result.

His eyes darted over the thumbnails in rising excitement. All he had wanted to do was catch some shots of her undressing. He had accomplished that. He had some wonderful pics of her naked breasts, of her bare ass, even fleeting glimpses of her pussy.

It was not long, however, before he got more than he had ever hoped.

Now, barely a quarter of the pics were of her in various states of undress. The rest were of her in a far more interesting posture. So much so that he had recently adjusted the positioning of the cam in her room to get a better angle, so he could see her whole, hot body spread out on the bed.

His latest shots were, in his view, awesome.

Mindy had never had sex with a boy as far as Frank knew. She made up for this with refined skills at self-pleasuring, to which the shots in the MindyCam folder attested. She didn't just stroke her pussy, either. She squeezed her tits, tweaked her nipples, drove herself up ever-so-slowly so she could revel in every moment of pleasure.

Frank let out his breath in a rattling, overexcited sigh. He already had his hand draped over the stiffness that had manifested under his pants.

He swallowed and forced himself to pull his hand away and close down the folder. He closed his eyes and discovered he was panting lightly. He uttered a soft curse.

He hated his stepsister. As much as the pics of her aroused him -- because they aroused him -- he hated her with a passion. He hated his stepmother as well, for being just as attractive. He hated his Dad for being insane enough to marry her and then spend most of his time away from home.

Frank turned away from his computer, his cock still uncomfortably hard.

He leaned back in his chair. He thought Jason was pretty lucky. At least he had a girlfriend. Even if they were into nothing more exciting than kissing, at least it was a distraction.


Melinda was panting hard, sprawled out on her bed, her hair splayed around her head. Little ripples of pleasure spread through her body, centering on her now aching pussy. She tilted her head back, closed her eyes, and uttered a short, shrill moan as she rose.

She heard soft, wet sounds. One of her nipples was inside Jason's mouth, his lips squeezing it tightly as his tongue lashed at it. The small but beautifully rounded breast lay inside his curled fingers. Jason's other hand caressed her smooth, shaven slot, though not quite touching the pinkness deeper inside.

Melinda quivered, her thighs spreading under him. She knew she could come close to getting off on just having her breasts suckled, but it was not enough to drive her over. But Jason loved to tease her like this, driving her wild with lust. She felt his stiff cock against one of her legs.

"God, Jason, please..." Melinda pleaded in a breathy voice.

Jason sucked harder on her nipple. Melinda whimpered, then moaned when Jason's fingers slipped past her tight labia and into the wet, tender flesh beyond with a squishing sound. He moved in little circles around her swollen clit, making her pant and her body shiver in mounting delight. Melinda squealed when his fingers slid inside her, penetrating her tight tunnel. For just a moment, she wished it could be something else inside her.

Melinda would never admit it out loud, but there were times she actually missed the setup that they had had with the House. Jason could truly fuck her without any worries about pregnancy. They had managed to do it once since then with Jason wearing a condom. But Jason had been awkward with it, and Melinda had been so scared of leakage that she didn't enjoy it, and there was no way her mother would agree to put her on the pill. They hadn't tried again since.

Jason's mouth left her nipple. Her breathing grew heavier in anticipation. She kept her head back and her eyes closed. She felt his body slide down, his fingers still inside her. She opened her legs willingly. She uttered a single, long whimpering moan as his tongue touched her clit.

"Ohmigod!" Melinda gasped as he began to lick her in earnest. "Ohmigod!... uhhn... yeah..."

Melinda rose precipitously as Jason's fingers shot in and out of her. His mouth pressed to her young pussy, sucking hard at her clit. Every muscle seemed to tense as she hung at the edge, a tiny little squeal escaping her lips as she strained. The next moment she let it go with a shrill cry when she came, her pussy throbbing sweetly under Jason's mouth. Her cunt spasmed around his fingers, making her orgasm deeper.

"Ohhh! Oh God!... uhhhnn!..."

Slowly, Jason eased off. Melinda descended gradually, still breathing hard. She was at least grateful for one thing. The skills that the House had appeared to imbue in Jason when he was under her control he had re-gained quickly on his own. He was an accomplished lover in that regard.

Melinda uttered a long sigh and fell limp as the last of her orgasm faded, Jason's fingers withdrawing from her.

He drew his body over hers. She smiled at him, taking a deep breath as she let the lingering, pleasant ache in her pussy subside. She reached between their bodies and slipped her fingers around his cock, playing them lightly up and down his shaft. Jason closed his eyes briefly and breathed heavily, looking as if all his concentration were suddenly riveted on this.

Melinda giggled softly at this. She loved having this affect on him with such a simple touch.

Indeed, all of Jason's attention was on this. Or at least most of it. A small part of his thoughts dwelled again on the House. As much as he hated it, every time it came to this point in their lovemaking, he thought about it. He thought about how it felt to have Melinda under his control and seeing to his every pleasure.

The two slowly rolled in bed until Jason was on his back.

Yes, he knew that he didn't need it anymore. She did everything willingly. And now as he drew in his breath quickly as his cock disappeared into her mouth, he was reminded further that she, also, had developed the same skill she had before.

Jason watched Melinda's head very slowly bob up and down on his cock, her lips sliding wonderfully over his shaft, her tongue massaging it firmly. She drew him in deeper on each down-stroke, still knowing just how to angle her mouth to draw all of his length into her mouth without gagging. Her fingers played with his balls.

Jason closed his eyes, both at the rising pleasure and to try and stave off some of his own thoughts. Yet they would not leave him. For the past week they had plagued him, the growing sense that the House had left a permanent change in him. In all of them.

He was not thinking of just the ability to see the darkness that Mara had given them. It ran a lot deeper than that.

Melinda's mouth squeezed around his cock more tightly, making Jason pant. Her head dipped faster down his shaft, though not as far. Instead, she wrapped her small but deft fingers around the base of his cock, pumping him as she sucked. She drew her mouth up to the head and teased the underside with quick side-swipes of her tongue.

This drew a loud moan from Jason, sending him soaring. She relented before he could go too far, letting him drop from her mouth. She tilted her head and ran her tongue slowly and sensuously down the underside of his cock. Thus, for the moment, his troubles were forgotten.

Melinda teased him a bit more, bringing him up and close to cumming and letting him fall back a bit, until his moaning took on more desperate undertones. She flashed him a mischievous smile before taking him into her mouth again. She worked him quickly, pumping away with lips and fingers. Jason uttered a low groan and shuddered as his cock throbbed.

Melinda took him deep, letting him cum fully inside her mouth, her lips tightly clamped around him. Jason moaned constantly as she milked every bit of seed she could from him. Finally, as his orgasm faded, she let him slip from her lips, tilted her head back, and swallowed.

The two of them smiled at each other as Melinda slid forward and snuggled up against Jason. "That was nice, Melinda," Jason said softly.

"You're not bad yourself, you know." Melinda sighed and hugged him. "I wish Heather didn't give me so much trouble earlier."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.