Second That Emotion - Cover

Second That Emotion

Copyright© 2006 by Latikia

Chapter 24

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A young boy discovers he has empathic abilities. How will this gift/curse affect his life? Story code note: Slavery is not a significant part of this story.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Torture   Harem   Violence  

Lilly got us off the back roads and onto some major paved streets. Peggy curled up next to me and laid her head on my leg.

Lilly and Izzy were whispering back and forth, too low for me to hear what they were saying. I spent my time looking out the window and thinking, remembering, analyzing the data I had and trying to force it all to make sense.

After thirty-five minutes of driving we found a main road and a gas station where we bought a map of Virginia. It turned out that we were between Petersburg and Spotsylvania and not too far from I-95 which we could follow north into D.C.

Problem was, if it was that easy for the girls and I to figure that out it meant that whoever wanted us out of D.C. was going to be watching the most obvious ways back in. That is, if they thought we were going back to D.C.

Where and who did they think we would turn to for help?

I only had a robe on, so that limited where we could go for the time being, and we were in a stolen car, or at the very least it would be reported as stolen fairly soon so local police and the state troopers would be on the lookout for us. And that was assuming the car didn't have any tracking devices on board and we could be tracked that way.

Things were not looking good. The more I thought about it, the more frustrated I got and the more I wanted to hurt someone.

"Lilly, if you see a K-Mart or a sporting goods store, pull in would you? I need some pants, shirt and some shoes of some sort."

"Okey-doke!" she agreed cheerily. I lifted an eyebrow. Cheery? After everything that had happened over the past few hours?

We were tooling along north on I-95 when I heard a siren behind us. I turned around and looked behind us.

A state trooper, lights flashing and siren blaring was racing up.

"Lilly, pull over. Don't anybody do anything crazy. Let me handle this, alright?"

"Ike..." Izzy started, looking worried.

"I won't hurt him, I promise."

I linked with Peggy quickly. She was the most tired. I drained off some her exhaustion and kept it in me, amped it up several times and held it, ready and waiting.

Lilly pulled to the side of the interstate and put the car in park. The trooper stopped his vehicle some fifteen feet behind us and got out, released the catch on his holster and approached our car.

"Step out of the vehicle and keep your hands where I can see them!" he shouted.

I opened the door and climbed out. I lifted my hand up to shoulder level and smiled.

"Morning, officer, something wrong?"

He inched closer to me, his right hand hovering over his pistol.

I linked with him and forced Peggy's exhaustion into the man and held it in place. His face took on a dreamy, distant look and he swayed back and forth. I moved forward quickly and caught him before he fell, easing him to the ground in front of his vehicle.

He was out like a light, snoring nearly as loudly as the man I'd once bunked with in the hospital.

"Izzy! A little help here!" I called out.

My sister got out of the car and ran over to me.

"Help me get his clothing off. He's a little bigger than you, but they should fit well enough."

"You want me to pretend to be a cop?"

I grinned at her. "I've always wanted to fuck a cop... after I paddled her butt first, of course."

Izzy leered at me. "You have unexpected depths of kink, don't you little brother?"

"What can I say; you bring out the best in me." I smirked.

We pulled the trooper along the ground to the passenger side of our car and started removing his uniform. As I got a bit off of him, Izzy put it on. Within minutes we had a cop in his skivvies on the ground and my sister in a slightly baggy state cop outfit, complete with gun belt and hat.

I opened the rear door. "Okay ladies, everyone into the cop car. Izzy will drive." While they got out, I loaded our sleeping beauty into the back seat. That done I turned and ran to the cop car and got in.

"Okay Izzy, let's find the light switch on this thing and haul ass. Drive as fast as you feel comfortable with, but I want us going fast. We need to get to McLean quick before they realize what we've done. That trooper won't stay asleep for more than a couple of hours."

"Seat belts!" Izzy ordered, threw the car into drive and pulled out into traffic, complete with smoking tires and a spray of dirt behind us.

She merged over into the suicide lane and tore down the interstate, lights flashing and doing about 120mph.

"I had no idea you were such a speed demon, sweetie."

"Oh I have lots of fantasies you don't know about, little brother. Yet."

Lilly and Peggy, in the back seat, giggled and whispered.

"No! Honest?" Peggy gasped.

"Yeah, she promised." Lilly replied.

"Cool. Me too?"

"Of course you too."

"Yay!" Peggy shouted happily.

"What's going on back there?" I asked.

"Nothin'." They chorused sweetly, and giggled.

I turned to my sister. "Okay... spill it. What's going on?"

Izzy kept her focus on the road. "Well, the three of us have been talking. We've had a lot of time on our hands the past few days. They know about us. I told them. All about us."

"I kind of figured that out this morning. Once I got over the shock of being discovered grabbing your butt."

"Ike, the look on your face was priceless. And you didn't let go either. Damn I was so turned on."

"Yeah, I could tell."

"Anyway, like I said, they know about us and we agreed that since we're sisters it wouldn't be right for only one of us to have you. So we're going to share and share alike."

"Sisters?"

"Ike, I've always felt as if something was missing in my life. Ever since I was little, it's been that way. Like part of me was missing. When Mom told me about my twin dying when we were born, I thought that must be what it was. But since I've met Lilly and Peggy I don't feel that emptiness anymore. Together we were able to deal with the stress and the uncertainty. I would have gone nuts without them."

"And Izzy helped us stay calm and not freak out. We were all scared and frightened when you got hurt, but we helped each other." Lilly said proudly.

I smiled.

"Sisters then. And what have you been promising your sisters?"

"Lilly wants a baby. Your baby. Our baby." She said firmly.

I looked back at Lilly and she met my eyes with a determined look I hadn't seen from her before.

"It's a big risk, Lilly. Are you sure you want to take that chance again?"

She nodded. "Yes."

"I don't mean just the risk you already know about. Do you want to chance having a child who could have the same kind of problems that I do?"

She grinned. "I hope he's exactly like you. He'll be beautiful."

"I think we need to get you some glasses." I said, tears in my eyes.

I turned to Izzy again. "And you're okay with this?"

She nodded slightly. "You've given me enough reason to trust your love for me that I can share that love with people I love."

I reached over and gave her thigh a squeeze. "I'll never stop loving you, or being in love with you."

"Don't forget about me!" Peggy squealed.

"I haven't forgotten." Izzy said.

I turned towards the back. "And what did my sweet pimp of a sister promise you, squirt?"

"Everything. I get you and her and a baby." Both my eyebrows went up at that.

"Excuse me?"

"Well, Lilly isn't into girls very much. But I get really excited thinking about licking Izzy and being spanked by you. And after that I want you to make love to me and give me a baby."

I faced front and half sagged, half slumped into the seat.

"You okay, Ike?" Izzy asked me, concern in her voice, but a big wicked grin on her face.

"Oh, I doubt it very much. That Rathbourne woman may have been a fraud, but she was right about one thing. No one man can ever satisfy three women. It's not physically possible."

Peggy leaned forward and wrapped her fingers into the wire mesh that separated the front from the back seats.

"Good thing you cheat then, huh?"

 

We made damn good time up I-95, past Quantico, Dale City and Woodbridge. Izzy exited I-95 and onto I-495 so we bypassed Alexandria, hooked up with state road 123, Dolly Madison Blvd., and went east until we reached the entrance of CIA headquarters. Turning off the road we approached the gate and stopped, lights still flashing. A security guard approached us and Izzy rolled down the driver side window.

"Can I help you officer?" the guard asked politely.

I leaned across and whispered into Izzy's ear.

"I have people here to see the Deputy Director of Internal Security... a Dr. Wills, I believe is the name."

The guard stood up abruptly and backed away. "Wait right there, I'll call inside and see if he's here."

I opened the passenger side door and got out. I strode around the front of the car and over to the guard shack where the man was busy pushing buttons. I filled the doorway, hands on the frame. I glared at him and the other four men in there with him.

"Tell whoever you're calling that if I see anyone coming out here that isn't Dr. Wills or his assistant Mr. Jones there will be hell to pay. I'm thru dealing with people I don't know. Make that very clear."

The guard nodded his head vigorously and held the phone to his ear.

"Tell Dr. Wills that they're here." He said into the receiver. "And they want to see him or Mr. Jones. No one else... right, I'll wait." He looked up at me. "They're connecting me to his office."

I smiled and broadcast some calm and confidence to reassure the man. I didn't want him to pay for the mistakes of others.

"Yes sir, this is the front gate. The people we were told to be on the look out for are here to see you... yes sir, a big man, about six five, white hair and beard, very pissed off, along with three women in a state police vehicle... he says no one but you or Mr. Jones is to come for them or there will be hell to pay... yes sir. Right away." He put down the receiver.

"I'm going to escort you and the ladies to the front entrance where Dr. Wills and Mr. Jones will be waiting. If you'll follow me, sir?"

I nodded, turned, went back and got into the car. "Follow this guy, Izzy, and stay close. If anything looks the least bit funny, be prepared to turn this car around and get us out of here."

"Got it."

We followed the guard's vehicle up the north access road, thru the woods and emerged from them to see a gigantic parking area on the left side. The road curved slightly and we approached the main building. It was old, built, from the look of it, sometime in the 50's. There was a newer, more modern building on the right, but the main one was where my attention was focused. From the glass doors of that main building emerged Dr. Wills with Mr. Jones trailing him slightly.

I got out of the car and stood there glowering at the pair of them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.