Second That Emotion - Cover

Second That Emotion

Copyright© 2006 by Latikia

Chapter 23

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A young boy discovers he has empathic abilities. How will this gift/curse affect his life? Story code note: Slavery is not a significant part of this story.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Torture   Harem   Violence  

The darkness, my darkness, sat across from me. We were perched on backless three legged stools, each of us on opposite sides of a small round table. The darkness was closely examining the positions and faces of the chess pieces that were spread out all over the bare table top.

"Wouldn't this be easier if we used a board?" I asked.

'Where's the fun in that? Eight by eight... pfahh! It's far too limiting.'

"Alright, whose move is it then?"

He looked up at me and grinned, flames licked out from between his ebon lips and teeth.

'Now that is a damn good question. But I have a better one: Shouldn't it ALWAYS be our turn?'

I glanced down at the pieces he was examining so closely. Small little figurines... there was Dr. Wills and Mr. Jones on one side... off on the opposite side were Colonel DeBerg and Captain Rossi. And there in the middle, Izzy and me, Peggy and Lilly; all four of us side by side and hand in hand... surrounded by a dozen blood red pieces whose faces were nothing more than featureless masks.

"Yes, it shouldalways be our turn."

I opened my eyes and for the first time in quite a while was not staring into bright light. I was nice and warm though. I glanced down and saw that I was still buried beneath a small pyramid of female flesh. Sometime during the night though they had all stripped down to skin, climbed back in bed with me and pulled the comforter up over us. No wonder I was so warm.

Unfortunately, my bladder was killing me. I hated to disturb them, but somebody, well, a couple of somebody's, were going to have to move.

I grinned, thinking evil thoughts for a moment; linked with my three sweeties and hit all of them with a blast of my love and lust at the same time.

"Oh... baby, yesssss!" Izzy squeaked.

"Shit, shit, shit... eeeeeehh!" Lilly squealed.

"Do me Daddy, do me!" Peggy growled low and fierce and shook all over. She slipped off my chest and landed on top of Izzy, who was doing a bit of shaking herself.

In the mean time I was trying to sit up so I could get out of bed and to a toilet before I started spraying everything in sight. The whole thing probably would have been hilarious if only I hadn't had to piss so badly.

The needles and tubes in my arms were holding me back, so once again I pulled them out. I climbed over Lilly's quivering body and started looking around. Big bedroom like this should have a bathroom... where was the fucking door? There were three doors. I knew which one was for leaving, I'd seen people use that one, so that wasn't it. One down two to go.

Hell, fifty-fifty chance. I grabbed the door on the left. Bingo! Nice big bathroom, big old claw-foot tub, modern shower stall and a toilet.

I think I stood in front of that thing for two minutes and pissed like a thoroughbred.

"Christ, how much fluid did they put into me?" I wondered aloud.

"Quite a lot, from the sound of things." Izzy said.

She walked up behind me and pressed her silky smooth naked skin against my back, wrapping her arms around my waist and giving my dick a friendly good morning pat.

I finished up, leaned down and flushed the bowl, then turned around within her arms and hugged her to me, pulling her close and kissing her hard.

I reached down and squeezed one firm butt cheek in my hand. Izzy giggled into my mouth.

I linked with her and gave her a hotly burning ember for her ring. Her giggle turned into a prolonged moan as she ground her pussy against my thigh as if she were riding a bucking bronco at a rodeo.

I kept my grip on her ass and my other arm around her back and shoulders, holding her close until her orgasm faded and she sagged against me.

"Goddamn I love when you do that." she grinned at me.

"Baby, I just love doing that for you." I grinned back.

"I wanna cum too!"

Izzy and I turned and there in the bathroom door stood Peggy, with Lilly right behind her. Both were stark naked, blushing and watching me and my sister cuddle in front of the toilet.

Can you say 'awkward situatition'?

I admit it... I was a lost cause. I couldn't think of a single intelligent thing to say. So I stood there, with my hand clamped on my sister's naked ass and looked stupid.

Izzy started laughing. I thought she'd lost it. I could easily understand if she had. I mean, she couldn't have picked a better time for it.

But then Peggy and Lilly started laughing too. All three of them were laughing so hard tears were streaming from their eyes. Izzy buried her face against my chest and hugged me.

I worked on perfecting my stupid look. I think I was really getting the hang of it when Izzy finally stopped laughing and took pity on me.

"You know what, little brother? For someone who's so smart, you can really be a dummy sometimes."

I looked down at her and scowled.

'You've been had, chump. They set you up. Think about it... the three of them not knowing each other until two days ago, but all of them naked and in bed with you this morning?'

"I told the others, and now I'm telling you... shut the fuck up and keep quiet."

'Touchy aren't you? Well, let me tell you something... ' I smacked him with a blast of the love I was feeling for my girls.

I smiled down at Izzy, pulled her up and kissed her passionately, my tongue snaking around in her mouth, teasing and tormenting her tongue. I eased my right middle finger between the lips of her pussy and into her tight opening. Then I let her have the full force of my love and lust.

Izzy screamed briefly, shivered all over and collapsed in my arms. I lifted her up and eased her gently into the bathtub.

I turned to Peggy and Lilly, who had stopped laughing and were staring at me with open amazement.

"Who's next?" I grinned.

"Me! Oh, please, do me!" Peggy was hopping up and down and waving one arm in the air. How could you not love this adorable little pixy?

"Hmmm... okay, I chose... you!" I said pointing my finger and touching her on the nose.

"Yes, yes, YES!" and without a running start leaped up into my arms, wrapping her legs around my waist.

"You do know I'm not your daddy, right?" I asked her quietly.

"I know... for one thing I'm older than you. But I just like the idea of you being my daddy. And it's really kinky too." she giggled.

"I'm very proud of you, Peggy. You've come a long way in a very short time."

I pressed my lips against hers, softly, gently, sweetly. She responded with fire and passion, urgently demanding her release.

I ran my hands over her back and small bottom, running the fingers of one hand between her butt cheeks, over the taut ring of her anus and up between her nether lips.

She ground her hips against my belly so I could feel the heat and dampness between her legs.

I pulled my lips from hers and smiled at her. "You naughty little girl."

I cupped my hand over her pubic mound and pressed one finger hard against her erect little button and gave her the full force of my love and lust.

Peggy turned into a wild cat, clawing at my back and biting into my shoulder, thrashing and flailing around like I'd hooked her up to high voltage. She shrieked loudly and went limp.

I carried her to the tub and lay her next to Izzy. And then there was one.

Turning to Lilly I was amazed at how calm she'd remained thru all of this.

"As I recall, before I left we were talking about you and me and a shower."

Lilly smiled sweetly and nodded.

"Okay. Tell you what... you get the water started while I put these two sleeping beauties to bed."

Lilly nodded again and moved towards the shower stall. I picked up Peggy and carried her out to the bed, pulled back the sheets and laid her down. I went back and brought Izzy out and lay her down next to Peggy and covered them up. Peggy rolled over and snuggled up to my sister, her head on Izzy's breast.

I went back to the bathroom and closed the door. Steam was rising from the stall. I opened the door and stepped inside, pulling the door closed behind me and moving under the water. Lilly was swaying beneath the shower head, letting the falling streams of hot water massage and caress her soft slick skin. I stepped close and pulled her to me, her hard nipple digging into my stomach. I slid down slowly to my knees and kissed her lips. She smiled and hugged my head to her breasts, so I licked the water that cascaded over the falls of her hard pink nipples and nibbled at the soft swellings below them, so firm and ripe.

I ran my hands along the backs of her legs, up over her ass and along her waist and sides, then down again sliding between the cheeks of her ass, teasing and tickling the puffy outer and fluttering inner lips.

Lilly moaned and groaned and pulled me closer.

"Sweetie, I wish I could make love to you, but I don't think I'd survive. So I hope this will hold you for now."

I bit down hard on her nipple and she groaned deep and low in her throat. Putting my index and middle finger together I slipped them into her slick, tight tunnel and began twisting, thrusting and pulling. Lilly spread her legs wider and tried to impale herself on the fingers of my hand.

I linked and fed her my love and desire.

Lilly moaned softly and her whole body shook. And shook and shook and shook. Her hips jerked spastically and she fell over my shoulder.

I stood up and rinsed us both off, turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. I dried her, wrapped her hair in a towel then carried her out to the bed, pulled back the covers and laid her next to Izzy and covered them all up. I went back and dried my self off.

I came out of the bathroom and checked the remaining door and discovered a large walk-in closet. It was mostly empty, but there sure was a lot of room in there. One of the few things hanging inside was a very long dark terrycloth robe. I put it on and belted around me.

I took one more look at the three young women in the bed, turned and left the room.

Out side the door I stopped and listened for the sounds of other people. I heard some slight movement ahead and to the left, so that's where I went.

It was a large old house, with several empty rooms full of drop cloth covered furniture along the hallway on the first floor. At the end of the hall there was a narrow staircase leading to the upstairs. I passed it by and continued on into a big open living room with a massive fireplace and large windows that let in the bright morning light.

The sounds of people talking were still coming from the left, so I padded off in my bare feet towards it.

The kitchen was huge and that's where everyone was, moving around a big old table and getting breakfast ready.

I stood quietly in the doorway, taking stock of them.

The woman who'd taken my vital signs seemed to be in charge. She directed the two men who'd brought me in from the van as they cooked and prepared the food, made coffee and set places at the table. She was speaking softly to them and I could only make out a few words.

"... keep him happy... few days... Congressman... decides what... do..."

I leaned against the frame of the door and sighed slightly.

"Could you spare a dying man a cup of coffee?" I asked.

All three jumped at the sound of my voice. Both men were reaching for hidden weapons when they saw me and stopped, their eyes flashing all around looking for threats.

"Sorry, didn't mean to startle you."

"Damn, you sure do move quietly for a big fella." The older of the two said.

"What are you doing out of bed?" the woman said, having gotten over her initial fright.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.