Second That Emotion - Cover

Second That Emotion

Copyright© 2006 by Latikia

Chapter 21

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A young boy discovers he has empathic abilities. How will this gift/curse affect his life? Story code note: Slavery is not a significant part of this story.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Torture   Harem   Violence  

The next thing I was aware of was a hand cupping my balls.

I leapt out of bed like a scalded cat and slammed into the wall. While I groaned from the pain I heard barely contained laughter coming from the bed.

"I guess you're feeling better, huh?"

"Jezzus Izzy, you scared the hell out of me."

"I'm sorry, really I am. Come back to bed? Please?"

I got back under the blankets and Izzy snuggled up next to me, and her hand went back to my balls possessively.

"I'm sorry I pushed you away. I was so afraid that someone would find... there were albums of pictures and video tapes. Rick got off on taking them and... and he liked to show them to his friends. Ike, I was so ashamed, so afraid you'd find them and see... and you'd hate me... you wouldn't love me anymore!"

She pulled her hand back, started to pull away as if afraid of infecting me. I drew her back against me, took her hand and placed it over my balls.

"Stop running away from me, Izzy. Have a little faith, will you?"

I kissed her, slowly and hard. I pulled my lips from hers and smiled.

"Sweetie, we need to talk about three things that could cause problems between you and me."

Her face went pale and fear was written across her features.

"Izzy, there's no reason to panic. Just listen, alright?"

She swallowed loudly, but nodded.

"Before I get into that though, I want you to know that I'm in love with you. I need you and I want you. Always."

Her smile made my heart beat faster and my cock twitch.

"Okay, problems one and two: Peggy and Lilly. They need me, I think, the way I need you. I love them too, but I'm not in love with them. I want you to meet them, and them to meet you."

Izzy nodded, her face devoid of emotion. I had no idea what she was feeling.

"Problem three is you. I love you so much Izzy, I want you with me always. If I could I'd ask you to marry me."

In an eye blink she was all over me, smothering me with kisses and grinding her body against mine.

"Oh, you beautiful, sweet, wonderful man!"

I held her tightly. "Izzy, I have to go back to D.C. soon, the Army hasn't let me go yet. But when they do, I'm staying there. The CIA offered me a job and I accepted."

She stiffened and clutched me tighter. "What happens to us?" she asked.

"Come with me. We'll get a place of our own. You can start over, a new job, new friends, a new life. We'll start a new life, together. I'll take care of you and love you always. Come with me Izzy."

My sister was very quiet for a long time. Then she lifted her head up and looked at me, a very serious expression on her face.

"Do you swear that you'll love me as long as we live?"

"Longer."

"Swear it!"

"I swear I'll love you and keep you safe for as long as we live. And in place of a wedding I give you this..."

I linked with Izzy and from the brightly burning love for her I remove a tiny ember, formed it into an unending ring and carefully locked it into her. Izzy gasped and pressed her hands between her breasts.

"Do you feel it?" I asked.

"Yes... oh, yes! It's so warm! Oooooh... I think I'm gonna cum!"

"That is a teeny-tiny piece of the love I have for you. I promise that every day of our lives I will add a little bit more, so that when we're old and gray you'll never be cold, and you'll always know how much I love you."

She pressed her face against me. I could feel her shudder and her hand on my balls squeezed and released very carefully.

"Yessssss... ohhhh, yessssss..." she hissed between pursed lips. I felt the muscles in her belly ripple as she came. Izzy sighed very sweetly.

Then she looked up and grinned at me. "Can I still have spankings too?"

I slapped her lightly on the butt and Izzy wiggled happily against me.

We spent the rest of the day in and out of bed, chasing and fleeing, giggling and squealing... the usual stuff that young lovers do. Izzy even convinced me to paddle her bottom again.

When we went down to eat dinner with Dad that night, the first words out of his mouth were, "Definitely not soundproof." Izzy blushed a very bright shade of red. I just smiled and tried to look as innocent as I could.

"Your mother found out by accident. She came back home to look for a file she'd misplaced and heard the two of you upstairs. According to her description, one of you with a high pitched voice was very, very vocal."

"Why didn't either of you ever say anything?" I asked.

Dad shrugged.

"We talked it over and decided that since the two of you hadn't gone nuts and started humping like bunnies we should stay out of it. We, well... your mother, figured that whatever had happened had been beneficial to both of you. Isabeau went back to being her sweet loveable old self, and you came out of your shell and started behaving with more confidence."

"It was only that one time, Dad, and we didn't have sex... exactly."

Dad smiled at his little girl. "We're getting into the realm of 'too much information'."

Izzy blushed even more. "Sorry."

"Anyway, what I was trying to say, in my long winded and round about way, is the two of you don't have to hide your feelings around me. But try to keep the physical stuff under wraps, huh? An old fart like me could see something he's not supposed to and have a stroke."

He couldn't come right out and say it, but this was Dad's way of telling us we had his blessing and Izzy knew it.

She went and climbed into his lap and hugged him tight, just like she used to when she was little.

"So tell me," he asked, Izzy's ear next to his lips "are you going with your brother when he goes back east?"

"Yes. I'll get a new job; Ike's already accepted an offer from the CIA."

"Really? Doing what, if you don't mind me asking?" he looked around Izzy to see me.

"Deputy to the Deputy Director of Internal Security. Fancy talk for assistant spy catcher."

He whistled lowly. "Impressive. Aren't you a little young for such a senior government job?"

"I thought so, but the DDIS, Dr. Wills, said it was a prerogative of his job to select his own successor." I shrugged. "He picked me."

"Well, at least you won't have to spend a lot of time looking for work once you're out of the Army. Have you given any thought to how the two of you are going to explain your living together to the rest of the world?"

Izzy frowned and looked over at me. I smiled reassuringly.

"What's to explain? We'll just be a young widower working for the government, living with his old maid sister and sharing a house to save on expenses. What could be more innocent?"

Izzy stuck her tongue out at me.

Dad laughed and hugged Izzy.

"I was thinking we should head back before my leave is up. It would give us time to find a place for Izzy to stay while I finish up at the hospital. Once she's settled in we can have a change of address done, get her a new driver's license, credit cards... that sort of thing."

"You have a car, right?" she asked.

"Yeah, I don't have much use for it right now so you can use it during the week for job hunting and what ever else you want to do, and come get me on the weekends. I've got about thirty thousand dollars in the bank, so we won't be hurting while you find something you want to do and I start with the CIA."

I paused, thinking hard for a moment.

"You know what, Izzy? I have no idea what kind of work you want to do. What was your degree in?"

"Primary Education. I taught grade school, before Richard made me stop."

"Well, that should make things easier. There's always a need for good teachers. I'll bet there are plenty of openings in public or private schools for someone as smart and talented as you."

Izzy beamed at me, soaking up the praise. "You ego booster." She chided.

"Just returning the favor, sweetie."

Dad groaned. "It's getting to sickly sweet in here for me. I'm going to finish working on my case files for tomorrow." He shifted Izzy off his lap and got up. "Just remember to take good care of each other. And don't take anything for granted. Never assume that the other knows what you're thinking. See you in the morning."

Izzy kissed him and gave him a big hug. I stood up and approached them. When Izzy backed away I stepped forward and wrapped my arms around my Dad for the first time I could remember.

"Thank you. For everything." I said. I was finally developing respect and admiration for the man... and even love.

"You're welcome, son." He smiled warmly at us both then headed off to his den.

Izzy and I stared at each other.

"I think tomorrow we should buy plane tickets and get packed. And there's one other thing I want to do before we leave."

"What?"

"You'll see. But that's for tomorrow. What should we do for the rest of the evening?"

She frowned for a moment, deep in thought and then smiled widely.

"We could get drunk and play naked in the snow!"

I snorted. "I think I've done enough of that for the rest of my life, thank you very much."

"Aww... spoil sport! It's a shame, 'cause you look really sexy when you're blue." she said with a leer in her voice.

She turned and slipped her arm around my waist.

"I'm sorry I punched you in the eye."

"You didn't mean it."

"I'm really sorry I didn't notice it sooner."

"It was an accident. Nothing to forgive, nothing to be sorry for."

"I love you, little brother."

"I love you too, big sister." I reached down and palmed one butt cheek. She squeaked and grinned at me.

"Race you upstairs. Loser licks the winner?" She pushed away from me and charged out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

I followed her out, turning off the lights as I went. I didn't mind losing this game.

It was a much nicer dream I woke from than any I'd had in a very long time. Soft skin, warm skin, pressed against me and trembling. I thrust my hips and the trembling increased. I opened my eyes.

We lay in bed, spooned together beneath the blankets. Izzy pressed back, grinding her hips and ass into my groin, my morning erection slid between her tightly clenched thighs and rubbed the length of her moist lower lips.

I reached around and lay my hand over her breasts, thumb and pinky each pressing and rubbing a hard little nipple. I kissed then licked her graceful neck.

"Mmmmm..." she murmured dreamily and trembled even more.

I linked with my beautiful sister and added another small ember of my love to her inner ring.

"Oooooh... !" her entire body spasmed as a small orgasm rippled thru her.

"Good morning lover." I whispered in her ear.

She leaned back, throwing her arm around my hip and slapped me on the ass.

"Ummm... you naughty boy. You make me feel so good." She purred.

"As good as you make me feel?" I wondered aloud.

"I only wish I could make you feel this good."

"Believe me, you do. Just having you next to me, the touch of your sweet body, the heat of your passion, and the intensity of your lust is more than any man deserves or could ask for."

Izzy snorted and started laughing. "You sweet talking, silver tongued devil." She wiggled her butt and squeezed mine.

"'No one understood the perfume

of the dark magnolia of your womb.

No one knew that you tormented

A hummingbird of love between your teeth.

A thousand Persian ponies fell asleep

In the moonlit plaza of your forehead,

While through four nights I embraced

Your waist, enemy of the snow... '" I recited softly, the words rumbling in my chest. Lorca could be depressing as all get out at times, but he knew how to sweet talk a woman.

Izzy sighed and her pussy gushed over my still hard shaft.

"Are you trying to seduce me, little brother?"

"Every minute of every hour of every day, my love. How am I doing so far?"

"I'm seduced, I'm seduced." She moaned.

I rolled her onto her back, slid on top, forced my legs between hers and thrust deep inside.

"Oh baby, yessss, yesss."

Our mouths locked and tongues fought for domination as our hips slammed together, skin slapping skin.

Her legs lifted up almost vertical, giving me more room and freedom to move. I reached back and hooked her legs with my arms and brought them up over my shoulders, pinning her shoulders back and lifting her hips. I hammered harder, deeper and faster.

Izzy groaned and grunted into my mouth, her eyes shut tight and her hands clawing the muscles of my back.

I erupted, driving deep one last time and grinding mercilessly against and into her softness.

Her inner walls clamped down hard and milked the length of my shaft with hot, rippling urgency, clenching and releasing, clenching and releasing as she bucked and twisted against my exhausted frame.

Our lips relaxed and released one another. Tears ran down both our faces. I licked the shiny, salty liquid from her cheeks and kissed her nose.

"That's how good you make me feel, lover."

I eased her legs down off my shoulders. They wrapped tightly around my waist, holding me firmly within her. Izzy pulled me down and cried softly.

"I don't deserve you." She cried.

"No, you deserve better. But you're stuck with me."

Suddenly she started laughing. "Stuck on you... stuck by you." Her entire body shook with laughter. "Oh, my sweet darling boy... stick me again?"

We did manage to get out of bed an hour later. Fortunately we'd gotten up fairly early, so we made it downstairs in time to have breakfast with Dad before he had to leave. He just looked at us as we entered the kitchen, shook his head and smiled.

After Dad left for the office, Izzy and I showered and cleaned up the house then got in the car and headed off to the mall... the same one she'd taken me to when I was thirteen. It was larger now, with more upscale stores and a basement level with an indoor roller skating rink. We went to the travel agent and booked two first class tickets for the following day to D.C. then we went window shopping.

I stopped in front of a jewelry store and was looking at the pendants. I'd planned on getting Izzy a many times belated birthday gift and was hoping to find something she'd like, when I started getting an itching sensation inside the back of my head. I glanced over at Izzy and saw her staring sadly at a collection of rings.

I pulled her inside and we went to the main counter.

A sales clerk came up and smiled at us. "Can I help you find something?" she asked.

"Yes, I'd like to see how that ring looks on my girlfriend." I said, pointing to a fancy gold dinner ring.

Izzy beamed and stood a little taller next to me. "Ike, you don't have to..."

"Shush... when was the last time I got you a birthday present? You're overdue."

While Izzy tried on different rings I motioned for the clerk to join me off to one side and whispered in her ear. She smiled brightly, nodded and hurried off.

Izzy looked up and saw me watching her.

"They're very nice, but I don't really like any of them that much."

"Well, the lady said she had something in the back that might be more to your liking, so let's wait and see, huh?"

The woman returned quickly, a small velvet ring box in hand and set it on the counter in front of my sister. Izzy stared at the box.

"Go on, see if you like it." I said.

She picked it up and opened the lid.

"Oh my... !"

I took the box from her and removed the two matched rings. Bright and golden, one a thin, a simple band, the other one slightly thicker with a three carat diamond set within the gold.

I put the diamond ring on first, lifting and turning her hand around so she could see how it looked. I kissed her palm. Then I slipped the simple band on after the first and leaned in close, kissing Izzy on the cheek.

"With this ring, I thee wed." I said softly.

She looked at me with shock. She looked down at the rings then back up at me. She flung her arms around my neck and nearly choked me into unconsciousness.

"I do, I do, I do!" she cried.

I turned the pair of us towards the sales lady. "We'll take them." I said thru mangled vocal cords.

I gave her one of my rarely used credit cards and she wrote up the sale. Then she made sure the rings fit Izzy's finger, making a small adjustment to the diamond ring.

Izzy and I continued on with our window-shopping spree. In all my life I'd never seen her so happy and bubbling with energy. She bounced and skipped, giggled and laughed and hugged me every chance she got.

And when we got back to the house, my sister molested me to within an inch of my life.

We did laundry and packed our stuff; my duffle and her two medium gym bags. We were sitting in the living room discussing politics of all things, when Dad got home.

He decided to take us out for a farewell dinner, so off we went.

We sat in the dining room of one of the nicest restaurants in town, sipping wine and enjoying the food. Izzy left us to powder her nose. We rose with her and I watched her retreating backside, a tiny smile on my lips.

"I've never seen either of you look so happy." Dad said as we sat back down.

"I haven't been this happy before."

"The rings are very lovely. But do you think that was wise?" he asked.

"Maybe not, but it's such a small thing. And it reassures her that I mean it when I say I love her and I want her with me."

"Symbolism is a powerful tool."

"Yes, it is."

"Take good care of my little girl Ike."

"Always." We raised our glasses and toasted our girl.

I looked around, wondering what was taking Izzy so long in returning, and spotted her in the entryway, cornered by a well dressed man in his thirties. She was trying to get past him, but he kept blocking her.

"Excuse me Dad, be back in a moment." I said getting to my feet.

I walked up behind the man, who was a few inches shorter than me, and clamped my hand around his neck. I directed him off to the side, tightening my grip as he struggled.

"Anything wrong, sweetie?" I asked Izzy.

Her features relaxed and the tension I'd seen there before melted away.

"Some men don't understand the word 'no'."

I squeezed his neck tighter. "Friend, don't harass my wife. You'll live a lot longer."

I linked with him and hit him with a dose of pain, panic and fear. The man shook all over and wet himself. I cut the link and shoved him away. He scurried off down the hall.

"Come on, darling. Dad's waiting for us."

Izzy took my arm and I walked her back to the table.

"You can be really scary at times, you know that?"

"Me? I'm a teddy bear."

"More like a polar bear, pretending to be a teddy bear." she chuckled.

I growled deep in my chest and gave her ass a surreptitious pat. Her chuckle turned into a giggle as she scooted past and into her chair.

Dad smiled fondly and raised his glass in my direction.

"To the happy couple: A long and joyous life together."

Izzy grinned up at me and raised her glass.

Our flight left early and we'd have to be up and gone before Dad, so we said our goodbyes the night before. Izzy cried and hugged Dad. Dad cried and hugged us both. Later, Izzy and I hugged and cried until we fell asleep.

The flight back to D.C. was much better than the one out had been. For one thing, I had Izzy to keep me company. For another, we were in first class and I actually had some leg room. Izzy and I held hands and talked for a while. She lifted the armrest half an hour into the flight, snuggled up next to me and fell asleep leaning on my arm. I've never been on such a pleasant flight. Everyone was polite and friendly... I think I may have been broadcasting some of the happiness I was feeling.

We got off the plane in D.C. and collected our bags, caught a cab and went straight to Walter Reed. We were going to need my car, which was still in the parking lot behind the hospital. I flashed my ID to the gate guard, telling him where we were headed and the cab dropped us off in front of the hospital lobby.

"Well, what do you think?" I asked Izzy as the cab pulled away.

"Very nice. So friendly and inviting. No wonder you love it here." she said sarcastically.

We walked thru the entrance to the elevators, went down to the basement and out the back to the parking lot. I put our bags in the car.

It was just after four in the afternoon on Friday. I looked around. Most of the lot was empty.

"Izzy, we can do one of two things right now. We can go get a hotel room or we can go up and I'll introduce you to the other inmates."

Izzy looked a little uneasy and worried. "Uhmm... room first I think. We can come back tomorrow right?"

"Sure. Honey, what's bothering you?"

She stood up straighter and patted my chest. "Room first. Then I'll tell you. Okay?"

"Okay."

We got in the car and drove out the main gate. I knew of a nice hotel just down the road, outside the fence line of the base. I registered and paid for two weeks in advance.

The room was nice and spacious, with a monster king-sized bed, and a small kitchen area. It even had a built in Jacuzzi tub of the living room. I brought our bags in and Izzy started bustling around unpacking.

"Izzy, talk to me, please? What's bothering you?"

She stopped taking clothes out of the bags and sat down on the bed.

"I'm scared of your other girlfriends and I haven't even met them. I'm jealous and I'm afraid they'll take you from me."

I sat down on the bed and held her close.

"No one, and I do mean no one, is more important to me than you. No one is going to take me from you and it isn't possible for me to want anyone more than I want you. You are my life." I drew her closer and kissed her lips, her cheeks, her eyelids. "I'm so very much in love with you." I opened a link between us and let my love, all of my love, flow thru it.

"Dear God in heaven! It's so warm!" she gasped and fainted.

I lifted her up and laid her out across the bed. I got up and continued putting her clothes in the closet and into the dresser while I waited for my sister to wake up. I was nearly finished when I noticed movement.

I sat next to her and watched while she woke up. She's so angelic looking when she's asleep. Her eyes fluttered open and she moaned.

"You know, if you keep passing out like that I'm not gonna get laid nearly as often as I should."

I leaned down and kissed her.

"Would you like to go out or get something delivered and eat here?"

Izzy's eyes sparkled and her grin got predatory. "Oh, I definitely want to eat here."

I kissed her again. "You hot blooded little mink."

I looked up the number of the Chinese place that delivered to the hospital and ordered five or six different things that I remembered from their menu and gave them the address of the hotel along with the room number.

While we waited for them to deliver, I filled the Jacuzzi and got the water temperature nice and hot. Izzy stripped down to her skin and got in the water and I was just coming back with a handful of towels when the door bell rang. I dropped the towels by the tub, grabbed my wallet and went to pay for the food.

Bringing the two bags of goodies back, I set them up around the edge of the tub, along with a selection of sauces and a choice of wooden chopsticks or plastic forks and spoons. I dashed off to the refrigerator and brought back ice in a bucket to chill the two bottles of Tsing-Tao I'd added to the order as an afterthought.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.