Second That Emotion
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2006 by Latikia

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young boy discovers he has empathic abilities. How will this gift/curse affect his life? Story code note: Slavery is not a significant part of this story.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Torture   Harem   Violence  

"Ike? Can you hear me, baby? Ike, please wake up."

The voice was a little fuzzy, but I recognized it as Izzy. I slowly opened my eyes, and there she was; my beautiful sister, with those luminous blue eyes and that pouty rosebud of a mouth.

"Hey." I managed to say thru my smile.

Izzy wrapped my up in a monster hug and just held me. I put my arms around her and squeezed back.

"Damn, woman! When you cum, you really get your monies worth." I rasped. My throat felt a little raw and my lips a bit swollen. Other than that I felt pretty good; a bit sweaty and a little sticky around the middle, but otherwise pretty good.

Izzy giggled again. Jeez, twice in the same lifetime.

She slowly released her grip and eased me back down on the bed.

"Is that what happened? I came, and you felt it?" she asked, her eyebrows scrunched up a bit like she was trying to work out some kind of puzzle.

"I think you came a few times. Every time you did, so did I. But the little ones weren't enough to stop your need. You were still hungry. The last one was something else though. It was so much bigger than the others. So much stronger. I couldn't take it, I guess and it wiped me out."

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"Do you feel better now, Izzy?"

She smiled sweetly at me and tears began to trickle down her pretty face, falling on my chest like fat little raindrops.

"I feel wonderful, little brother. Just wonderful." She leaned down and kissed me softly on the lips, one hand stroking my cheek. I wiped the tears from her cheeks with the backs of my fingers, and she lifted her lips from mine. "Thank you, so much."

"Glad I could help."

Izzy patted me on the chest gently, kissed me again, then got up, collected her nightgown, unlocked the door and left.

I looked over at the nightstand where my alarm clock sat. It was 8:47.

Why, you might be wondering, didn't anyone hear us and come running to investigate the noise coming from my room?

Well, first, by 7:30 in the morning on weekdays my parents have already left for work. They are extremely punctual... nearly obsessive in that regard. Sad to say, I have inherited that little quirk.

Second, Ivan always left early to go work out with his football and wrestling buddies. He was usually gone before my parents left for work.

Third, my room was on the third floor. Okay, we only had a two story house, so my room was actually the attic. It was pretty well insulated, so sounds didn't travel too well in or out. The only drawback was that I had to go down to the second floor to use the bathroom.

Mom and Dad had their room on the first floor, Ivan and Isabeau had their rooms on the second floor, along with Dad's study. There was also a basement, but that doubled as a laundry and family room.

I waited about ten minutes before climbing out of bed and heading down to the shower. I was a mess. I was covered in sweat and cum. I didn't bother to put on my pajamas or cover myself with a robe. I picked out the clothes I wanted to wear that day and carried them down to the second floor bathroom and hopped in the shower.

I must have stood under the hot water for about ten minutes before I started soaping up and washing myself. I got out and toweled off, taking care to dry my hair. My hair wasn't quite shoulder length, but it was getting close, so it took a little time, including a few minutes with Izzy's blow dryer.

I put on my underwear, jeans and sweat shirt and went back up to my room.

Looking at the bed I grinned a bit then proceeded to strip off the blankets and sheets piling them near the door. I got new sheets from the closet and put them on and tucked them in. Gathering up the soiled stuff, I hauled them down to the basement and put them into the washer. Then I headed back upstairs to the kitchen for something to eat. I hadn't eaten in a couple of days and I was starving.

Izzy was in front of the stove frying bacon and sausage in one pan and making what looked like omelets in another. The table was set for two, with plates, silverware, orange juice and cups filled with coffee.

She waved towards the table with her spatula. "Have a seat; breakfast will be ready in a few."

"Okay." I said. I started for the table, but then I got this itch in the back of my head. It gave me the impression that I needed to do something... and that whatever it was it was real important. I looked around the kitchen looking for whatever it was, but all I could see was Izzy standing at the stove.

That's when I noticed it. Her stance. Her whole body was ridged, almost as if she expected to be hit between the shoulders any second.

I looked at my sister for a moment, thought for an instant then linked with her.

Izzy was scared. She was scared of me. It wasn't fear, exactly. Not physical fear, this was emotional. She was terrified and feeling rejected by me for some reason. And this feeling of rejection was growing, bit by bit. What had I done? What had I said?

I walked up behind my older sister and wrapped my arms around her waist, pressing my palms against her belly and pressing her back against my body. I craned my neck down a bit and around and kissed her softly on the cheek, and then on the neck.

"Good morning, Izzy. I love you, you know that, right?" My voice managed to maintain its new baritone pitch without once cracking and throwing me into soprano hell.

Isabeau sighed heavily then leaned back against me. I felt her fear receding.

"Thank you for coming to my rescue." I said, and kissed her fully on the lips. Not a passionate kiss, just a loving hello kind of kiss that said 'I'm happy to be here with you'.

I squeezed her in my arms a little, then released her and took my seat at the table and took a sip of juice.

Izzy finished up with the food, carried the pans over one at a time and deposited the omelets, bacon and sausage to our plates. She put the pans in the sink to soak and returned, taking her seat next to me.

She looked at me over her coffee.

"You knew, didn't you?"

"Just now? Yes. I got an itch that something wasn't right in here. You were standing so stiff... I didn't know what it was, but I knew it was important. So I looked."

"And by looking you knew what to do?"

I set down my fork and took her hand in mine. I looked deeply into her eyes, willing her to look back into mine.

"No. I guessed. Did I guess right?"

Izzy smiled and her face lit up. I could feel the happiness bubbling up in her. Along with a feeling of pride... in me.

"You've really gotten good, haven't you?" she asked.

"You've been a good teacher. You're the only person I've linked with, so I've had to try and work things out using your emotions." I paused and took a drink from the juice glass. Setting it back down I sighed. "It hasn't been easy. There are so many emotions going on in you all the time, and I only recognize a few of them. Sometimes they mix together and are harder to identify, and sometimes one or two just overpower the rest and those are the ones that seem to want to bitch-slap me."

Izzy laughed at the image and tightened her grip on my hand.

"Is it getting any easier?"

"A little, I think. The more emotions I run into, the more I start to recognize. That helps; at least it helps me figure out what's going on with you. I think my biggest problem right now is that I can't shut down the link when I want to. I'm getting pretty good at linking whenever I want to, but I can't turn it off."

"Have you tried?"

I stopped to think for a moment.

"Yes, once this morning just before you came the last time. I tried to tuck all the feelings I was getting from you away someplace else, but I couldn't do it."

"Hmmmm..." was all Izzy said, and we went back to eating breakfast for a while.

As I ate, I could feel the determination in her, also a sense of protectiveness.

We had nearly finished eating, when she stopped and set her fork down across her plate.

"You know... hiding those feelings away isn't the same as turning off the link." I raised my eyebrow, encouraging her to continue.

"You're linked with me right now, aren't you?"

"Yes."

"What am I feeling, right this second?"

I reached out along the link and climbed inside Izzy's emotions.

"Determination, fierce love, relaxed and tense almost equally, curious, cautious and... oh-ho, someone's feeling just a little bit horny." I grinned.

Izzy blushed thru her dark coloration; it made her even lovelier to my eyes.

"Okay, Kreskin... now I want you to concentrate on the link. Get a good feel for the connection itself, then cut it."

"Simple as that, huh?"

"Maybe. Give it a try."

I pulled myself back along the link, out of Isabeau's emotions and back into my own so that I could only sense echoes of her feelings. I focused on the link between us. I focused hard and then I reached out with mental fingers and snapped the connection.

As simple as that.

I laughed out loud and grinned like a maniac.

"It worked! Izzy, you're a genius... it worked!" I leapt out of my chair and lifted her up by the waist and twirled her around before hugging her tight against me and giving her a giant bear hug.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.