Second That Emotion - Cover

Second That Emotion

Copyright© 2006 by Latikia

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young boy discovers he has empathic abilities. How will this gift/curse affect his life? Story code note: Slavery is not a significant part of this story.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Torture   Harem   Violence  

I woke up a little hazy and a lot puzzled. I remembered talking with Isabeau... I remembered linking with her and I remembered that we made up. I didn't feel even a tiny bit of anger towards her anymore. I remembered, sort of, falling asleep, but that had been around noon. I poked my face out of the blankets and discovered that the drapes had been opened and early morning sunlight was illuminating my room. That would have made it sometime around eight A.M. Had I slept half the previous day away? My linking with Isabeau must have really worn me out. Well, that covered the hazy part. Now why was I feeling puzzled?

I stretched and flexed my sleep saturated body, working out the kinks that accumulated overnight and discovered quickly what it was that had my subconscious confused. I wasn't alone in my bed. I stopped moving and turned my head to examine the form next to me, hidden under the covers.

I very cautiously lifted the blankets, like a member of the bomb squad with a mystery package.

Isabeau lay there in one of her plaid flannel nightgowns, socks on her feet and facing away from me. I could make out the shape of her body, the swell of her hips and bottom, the flat plane of her back and the broad expanse of her shoulders. She murmured softly and then rolled over towards me and threw an arm across my torso and pulled the two of us close together. She snuggled in tight, laying her head on my chest and pressing the soft twin mounds on her chest into my side.

It was at that moment it occurred to me that my sister was a woman. All of my life she'd just been my sister, my jailer, my torturer, my Nemesis. Suddenly everything had changed and I couldn't tell if it was for better or worse.

As she snuggled in close, I felt the warm, soft firmness of her seventeen year old body against my six foot long, nothing but sharp angles, thirteen year old frame.

I lowered the blankets over our entwined bodies and tried to make some sense of what was going on.

At thirteen, I was two years into puberty, but apart from the occasional cracking of my voice, the always bothersome and inopportune erections and the rampaging herd of zits that continuously migrated across my skin; I hadn't had to deal with the actual female aspect yet.

That was quickly changing. My sister's soft contours pressing against me and our combined body heat had conspired to give me the most intense and painful hard-on of my young life.

"Izzy... ?" I whispered softly, my voice cracked with the strain of not shouting.

"Mmmmm?" was all the response I got.

"Izzy, do you know where you are?"

Her hand began moving over my pajama clad chest, then drifted down along the line of my hip and over my stomach.

"Mmmmm... well," she began with a husky, throaty growling voice, "you aren't naked, and you aren't groping me so I'm guessing you must be Ike, since that's who I went to sleep with last night."

"Why are you in bed with me Izzy?"

Isabeau lifted her head slightly to gaze up at me and her long dark hair fell over her eyes and across my chest. I reached down with my forefinger and pushed it out of her eyes and tucked it back behind her ear. She smiled at the gesture, her eyes bright and hungry as they tried to swallow... I didn't know what, exactly, they were trying to swallow, but I was pretty sure that was a hungry and swallowing kind of look I was getting. Being thirteen sucked rocks, in oh-so many ways.

"I didn't want you locking yourself away again, like you've been doing. So I decided to keep you company and make sure you got a peaceful nights sleep."

"Is that really why?" I asked? I've no idea why I pressed the issue, but it felt to me like she was hiding something. And I was thirteen, stubborn and stupid. (The three do seem to go hand in hand.)

"Can't you tell?" she retorted with a grin. I shook my head, no.

"The link went away when I fell asleep last night. I have no more idea what you're feeling right now than you do me."

Isabeau giggled and pressed harder against me. Isabeau never giggled.

"Ike, I know exactly what you're feeling right now." The hand she'd left resting on my belly suddenly slid down underneath the waistband of my pajama bottoms and took a firm grip on my rock hard erection.

"Oh, shit!" I squeaked with surprise. And I once again instantly linked with my sister and was overwhelmed with her emotions.

Actually there were only four I could identify. One was love, one was apprehension and fear mixed in equal parts. The fourth was the one from yesterday that I hadn't been able to recognize... but today it had separated itself from love and was all by itself. I knew its name this time, because I could feel the same emotion waking in myself. Lust.

Desire is something altogether different from Lust, even if people don't always recognize the difference. Desire is wanting, Lust is need!

And need was burning Izzy up inside. She was actually suffering from the intensity of her need. I had no idea what I could do to help her. The only thing I could think to do was... ask.

"What can I do, Izzy? What is it you need?"

She groaned and tightened her grip on my penis.

"Kiss me, baby." She half rasped, half growled.

I had never kissed a girl before... but then I'd never had one holding onto my dick like it was a life preserver and she was afloat on the ocean either. So I rolled her over onto her back, my arm cradling and supporting her head and neck and pressed my lips to hers.

Isabeau's lips were soft and full and tasted a little like strawberries. I had no idea what I was doing, so I relied heavily on the link to tell me what she liked and responded well to. If I felt her heating up and getting more turned on by something, I kept doing it. If something didn't make her feel good, I didn't do it again.

I pressed my lips harder against hers and rested more of my upper body weight on her chest, pressing myself firmly against her breasts. I brought my one available hand up and began to caress her neck and the side of her face. Izzy began to work the tip of her tongue between my lips, so I parted them and pushed my own tongue out to wrestle with hers. My fingers tickled down my sister's neck and found the buttons on the front of her nightgown. While our tongues swabbed the inside of the other's mouth, my fingers opened her gown and worked inside the flannel, coming to rest on one firm breast.

Isabeau groaned into my mouth as my hand began to trace around the tip of her nipple, that small nubbin growing hard when I pinched it between thumb and forefinger.

Her need was growing; the intensity of her Lust was overwhelming every other emotion she possessed.

I broke our kiss and gazed into her eyes. Those sea blue orbs had gone glassy with her lust.

"Izzy? I can feel that you need something, but I don't know what. You have to tell me what to do."

I'm afraid I sounded a bit whiny and far too much like a little kid... but that's what I was, an inexperienced little kid in a man sized body.

Izzy released her death grip on my dick and reached up and pulled my hand off her breast. Her breathing had become harsh and ragged, but she retained enough self control to direct my hand up under the hem of her nightgown and between her legs. Once my hand was cupping the juncture between her thighs her hands began raising her nightgown up over her hips and bunched it around her waist.

With my hand over her sex, I went back to following the feelings I got via the link. I stroked lightly around the fat, swollen outer lips of her pussy with the tips of my fingers. Applying pressure where it felt good, easing back when necessary. I found the entrance to her inner depths and slipped my middle finger inside. Her highly aroused state provided more than enough lubrication to allow easy penetration. I stroked that finger in and out rhythmically for a couple of minutes, and at the same time returned to kissing and sucking on her tongue.

Then, quite by accident, my thumb rubbed over a small bump at the top of her vaginal fold, and the surge of emotion I got almost made me scream aloud and ejaculate at the same time. I saw lightning bugs swarming in front of my eyes, and Izzy chose that moment to start bucking her hips against my hand while trying to suck my tongue and lips down her throat.

Obviously that little nubbin was something special. I decided in a hurry that I'd better be careful touching that particular spot, if I wanted to maintain my sanity.

Izzy had one arm wrapped around me and was rubbing her hand up and down my back, occasionally digging her sharp fingernails into the fabric of my pajama top, like when I'd brushed that bump. The other hand was caressing the side of my face; now and then running thru my longish red hair and making little icy tremors dance up and down the back of my neck.

My finger was still slipping in and out of her moist, hot pussy, when I detected a hint of another building need. For no reason I can think of, I decided to work another finger in alongside the first. She gasped and pulled my body closer against her, releasing her mouth from mine and began to lick and nibble on my earlobe.

In response I pressed my penis firmly against her leg and started to slide it up and down the length of her firmly muscled thigh with the same rhythm my fingers were using on her.

Isabeau put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me up off of her body. I could feel that she was still burning and her Lust was peaking. She wanted something else.

"Ike, take your clothes off!" she commanded, her voice raspy and pleading.

I eased my fingers out from between her legs and got up off the bed and started removing my pajamas. I watched intently while Izzy sat up and shimmied out of her nightgown, tossed it over on the floor and lay back languidly. I had never, I don't think, seen my sister naked before, so I let my eyes move over her bare form. I was awed and dazzled. Not a tan line to be seen on her smooth, blemish free skin. Her smallish breasts pointed up with no hint of sag, the ruby nipples hard and inviting. At the juncture of her long lean thighs was a trimmed strip of dark hair that ended just above the place where I'd found that super-sensitive little bud. Her long dark hair fanned out beneath her but multiple strands were stuck to her face and neck, held by the sheen of sweat that coated her face and upper torso. Even the white socks on her feet added to her beauty.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.