Busher
Chapter 3: Eddie

Copyright© 2006 by Tony Stevens

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Eddie - Story #8 in the Series. Dave Hooks was a bright prospect in the Orioles' farm system, but this year, he wasn't hitting a lick! Was it because he had responsibilities now, taking care of his kid brother, Eddie? The Kid knew he might be a small part of the problem, but he was pretty sure he knew exactly what was wrong. And he knew how to help his big brother to succeed!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow  

When Dave came to tell me and Ollie he was going out after the game with Alex, I think he expected my face to fall down to my shoelaces. Dave spends a lot more time worrying about me than he really needs to. I'm a kid, I know. I don't pretend to be a grown-up. But I'm not incompetent, either, y'know? In a pinch, I can look after myself.

Sure, I needed Ollie to get me home from the ballpark in Frederick after the team bus dropped us off, there. But that business about Mrs. Washington? You know, the "what if she's not home?" business? Well, hell. I have a key to our front door, and I know how to operate the refrigerator and the microwave oven. I don't really have to have Mrs. Washington looking after me, or Ollie, either.

I can mess with the computer, too. If Dave's not there, I can check out some of those web sites with the naked girls -- the ones I can't look at if Dave's looking over my shoulder all the time to see where I'm doing my surfing.

He doesn't really make too much fuss about that stuff. I think Dave remembers how it is, being a teen-aged boy. Anyway, he cruises those naked-girl web sites himself, once in awhile. I know. He isn't as careful, wiping out the history, when he shuts down the computer. Me, I know all the tricks. I cover my tracks. I even have a whole list of "respectable" web sites in my Favorites list, and I'll run through them before shutting down, just in case Dave decides to see where I've been lately. Educational sites. Classy stuff. I throw in a real mild bikini bathing suit site sometimes, just to make it look for real.

OK, so it probably isn't fooling him any, but, hey, we all got our little rituals, y'know?

So Dave thought I'd be crestfallen that he was allowing me to travel back to Frederick with Ollie, and get dropped off, alone, at our house. But I wasn't. The first thing I thought about was all those naked women on the Internet. But I also thought some other, more unselfish thoughts, like how pleased I was that Dave was gonna actually go on a date, with a real-live girl.

I get a bad case of the guilts whenever I think about all the girls Dave doesn't get, on account of me. So when something like this comes his way, the last thing I want to do is play Fifth Wheel.

I'm just hoping he gets lucky and doesn't get back home until daylight!

But if I know my brother, he'll be checking my bedroom, to be sure I'm in bed and asleep, before the stroke of midnight.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.