POW (Prisoner Of The Widows) - Cover

POW (Prisoner Of The Widows)

Copyright© 2006 by Joe J

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Warthog pilot Nick Pappas is shot down over the Syrian Desert in Western Iraq. He is taken prisoner by the four widows of an Iraqi farmer. The widows need labor on their desert farm and Allah has just dropped one from the sky. But their plans for Nick soon change, as the lonely widows and their teenage daughters become captivated with their handsome captive.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Harem  

Yes, hashish was the crop that afforded Abu Bakr al Hassan the wherewithal to have such a well-appointed house and four wives. Hashish was Hassan's cash cow, the source of the ready cash he needed to conduct other criminal enterprises; enterprises that mainly involving smuggling. Unbeknownst to his wives, Hassan was nothing he pretended to be; for one thing, he wasn't even Iraqi. For another, his real name wasn't Hassan. Hassan had trained his wives in the production of the hash, and their skill at hand-separating the pollen from the buds was what made his product valuable and superior.

Basheera and Jamilah knew the hashish traders were a mean and thuggish lot that would simply take the processed hashish from them if the traders knew Hassan had disappeared. However, if Neeko stood in place of Hassan, the smugglers would have to deal with him. The women had been near desperation before Neeko had given them the gold, because Hassan handled the money in the family and had left them near penniless.

Jamilah jumped at the chance to give her ideas on how to keep Nick with them as soon as Basheera gave her the opening.

"We could make him our husband," she said firmly.

The other three wives looked at her in shock. Tahani spoke first.

"He is an infidel. Have you not heard of their perversity?"

"He is a man," Jamilah replied, "an intelligent and caring man. I believe that his lovemaking would reflect that. Yes, he is a nonbeliever, but he seems to respect our beliefs. Is the thought of him as our husband so repugnant?"

Her eyes swept the other women as she asked the question. Tahani looked at her wide-eyed, but it was Basheera and Fatima's reaction that caught her attention. Fatima was looking down at the table blushing furiously, while Basheera was looking everywhere but at Jamilah. Finally, Basheera looked at her and spoke.

"Neeko is a much better man than Hassan, I see that already. He would also be a much better husband for us, I think." Basheera's cheeks turned pink but she continued. "I think he could also provide us what Hassan could not as far as making us feel good to be women."

Fatima spoke up then.

"He could give us babies, his zakar is mighty, so his inzal (ejaculation) must be potent," she said excitedly.

"Hmm, I guess some of us have thought about the possibility," Jamilah said with a smile.

The women agreed that Neeko as husband was the best solution, although Tahani was less enthusiastic than the other wives. Basheera said that she would talk to her daughters so they would share in making Neeko feel as if he were home in their house. Everyone knew that Adara would need no coaching; she was crazy about Neeko already.


I don't know if it was because it was the Islamic Sabbath or what, but the women treated me very well that day. It helped too, that the general feeling of well being I'd been experiencing showed up around midmorning. Adara and Jamilah even went light on the language lessons that day. Basheera's daughters came into my cell with my lunch. One had a pitcher of cold water and the other carried a plate of cut up fruit. Kalila and Zahrah weren't wearing their hair-covering scarves today so I complimented them on their beautiful hair. They had Basheera's coal black, waist length, thick and shiny tresses. They thanked me for the compliment but never cracked a smile as they put down my food and left.

"Did I say something wrong?" I asked Adara.

Adara giggled at my confused look.

"You did nothing wrong, Neeko, but Zahrah and Kalila are of the age to marry so they try to act as if they are mature women. Every man they see is a potential Zawj (husband) so they must always be Hishmah (decent and modest)."

I nodded my understanding then leaned over and kissed her quickly on the lips.

"Then I will have to give all my kisses to you," I said teasingly.

"A wise decision," Adara responded in mock solemnity.

After supper, Jamilah and I played chess while the other women bathed and the house settled down for the night. Shortly after nine, Basheera entered my cell. I was elated; it was shower time. Basheera walked up to me and reached for my wrist. She had the key in her hand as she said something to Jamilah.

"You will not try to leave, Neeko?" she asked.

I shook my head, "I will not try to leave."

Jamilah nodded and Basheera unlock the manacle. I was happy on two levels as the shackle slid off my wrist. For one, I was happy to be unfettered and headed for a shower; for another, I was pleased that the women asked for my word about trying to leave and took my answer as the truth.

Navigating the stairs was a chore, but I managed it. Basheera led the way and Jamilah followed me. It was much better going up them under my own power than it had been when the women carried me down. I was walking with the aid of the cane the women had brought me from the market the day before. I was leaning on it, but not as heavily as I thought I would be. I was definitely healing — and definitely happy to be out of my cell.

The Hassan bathroom was something out of 'One Thousand And One Nights.' The room was about twelve by twelve and was dominated by a semi-sunken tub covered in bright colored mosaic tile. The tub was big enough for three adults easily. The shower was a smaller enclosure covered in the same tile. As soon as I walked in the door the experience turned into something akin to a dream. Instead of the shower I had expected, Basheera led me to the tub that was half filled with water.

"A nice soak will make you feel better, Neeko," Jamilah said as she slipped out the door.

I figured Basheera was going to stay with me even though I gave my word I wouldn't try to get away. The thought of lying in the water was appealing as hell so I shrugged and started stripping. In less than a minute I was stretched out in the tub. The water was on the warm side of tepid and felt wonderful. I had my eyes closed, luxuriating in the experience when I heard the door open and close. Thinking it was Jamilah, I turned my head to wisecrack about her joining me and there stood Kalila and Zahrah.

The daughters of Basheera were wearing veils over their flowing abayas, but I knew who they were. You could have knocked me over with a feather when Basheera knelt by the tub, motioned for her daughters to do the same, and then started bathing me. I was not as embarrassed as I thought I would be when, once again, one of the widows was using me as a training aid.

The daughters of Basheera not only shared her ebony hair, they also had her eyes. Basheera and her girls' irises were so dark their eyes appeared to be all pupil. Of course with them wearing veils, all that was visible were those smoldering, expressive eyes. Those beautiful orbs got a work out as the girls looked at my body and listened to their mother. I'd be a liar if I said I didn't enjoy the hell out of having three women bathe me. I sprung a woody as they worked their way down my torso, my dick levitated out of the water as if it was a periscope. Basheera nonchalantly latched onto it as if it were hers, then started showing her daughters their way around an erection. I was embarrassed but not enough to lose my erection; Basheera's soap-slippery, slender fingers felt way too good for that to happen.

Basheera was giving quite a drawn out explanation, turning my dingus this way and that as she explained my foreskin. She encouraged her daughters to touch it. Just as Kalila's tentative hand neared it, I tightened my stomach muscles and made it move. She squealed and jerked back her hand. Basheera and I both cracked up.


The sudden lurch of Neeko's zakar startled Kalila, and made her reluctant to touch this strange organ. When it became apparent that her daughter would not explore it of her own accord, Basheera grabbed Kalila's hand and placed it over the foreskin-shrouded tip. The frightened girl attempted to withdraw her hand, but Basheera held it firmly in place and spoke soothingly.

"Do not fear it, my daughter. It will not harm you to touch it. Take it into your hand and feel its warmth..." Basheera whispered as she slowly began to move Kalila's hand over Neeko's turgid shaft.

As the girl began to lose her fear, it was replaced by curiosity. She began to gently explore Neeko's manhood of her own accord. Basheera released Kalila's hand and retracted Neeko's foreskin.

"Look at this, my daughters," she said, running her fingers over the velvety soft crown of Neeko's now exposed helmet.

"Touch it and see how soft it is... like the finest of silk!"

Kalila ran her fingers over the soft crown and moist inner lining of Neeko's foreskin. Her mother was right... it was very soft. The moist inner lining of the foreskin reminded Kalila of something more intimate than silk... something she often rubbed when laying in her bed at night. The thought made her nipples grow erect and the tingle in her nether regions intensified.

Kalila attempted to wrap her hand around the shaft, but its girth was so great, her small hand could not completely encircle it. She tried to imagine being penetrated by such a large organ, and concluded that her faraj was simply too small.

"Go ahead, Zahrah, feel it for yourself!" Basheera urged her other daughter.

Zahrah slowly reached out and touched a man's zakar for the first time. She found it surprisingly warm to the touch, and just as her mother had said, the helmet and inner lining of the foreskin were soft and silky. Zahrah took the sensitive foreskin between her thumb and forefinger, and pulled the fleshly sheath upward, making it cover the tip of Neeko's zakar. When she reversed direction and retracted it, Neeko had to suppress a moan of pleasure. Again and again, Zahrah manipulated it, unaware that she was bringing Neeko dangerously close to ejaculating.

As Zahrah's fondling of Neeko's manhood continued, his excitement intensified. He could no longer suppress his pleasure, and began to moan. His penis was now throbbingly hard, and droplets of pre-ejaculate began to ooze from the tip. These pearly-white droplets did not go unnoticed by Basheera or her daughters. Neither girl realized the significance of the liquid, but Basheera certainly knew, and on impulse, she encouraged Zahrah to continue.

"You are making our Neeko feel very good with your fingers... you must not stop. Keep moving the outer flesh of his zakar!"

Zahrah dutifully continued to manipulate Neeko's foreskin, enraptured by the handsome man's long, thick shaft. His appreciative groans encouraged her to speed up her stroking motion, finally triggering Neeko's eruption. His scrotum suddenly tightened, and Zahrah felt the shaft pulse in her hand, just as jet after jet of thick, white semen shot into the air.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.