Polly - Cover

Polly

Copyright© 2006 by Keres

Chapter 2: Virgil

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Virgil - Well, nothing like using what Mother Nature gave you to make a living.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

Polly needed to walk a bit after leaving Max's suite. It wouldn't due for her to arrive in need to visit with Virgil. She decided walk around to her next appointment. It was early evening and the shadows were starting to envelope things around her. This was visually relaxing for Polly and she was able to internalize that sense of relaxation. She enjoyed taking this walk sometimes. It helped her prepare for Virgil. He was rather demanding during their sessions. Seems this fetish of his was a cry for attention from a mother who had been inattentive when he was a child. He also paid double for her ability to meet his needs. She pondered over her various encounters with him and was amazed to find she found their games to be exciting.

She was brought out of her reverie by the sound of a stone skipping somewhere behind her, but when she looked around, she found there wasn't anybody there. She continued walking but didn't allow her mind to slip in to the relaxed reverie as before. She heard the occasional sound of heals tap the cement behind her but when she stopped as if to turn around the sounds stopped. When she reached the right street her heart was racing. She turned up the drive and followed the tall hedge around to the gate. When she reached the front gate of Virgil's house, she buzzed and the gate clicked for her to enter. She took one last look around and then hurried through the gate. She sighed with relief when the gate click shut behind her. She turned one last time as she mounted the stairs to the porch and was sure she saw the tendrils of cigarette smoke rising from the other side of the hedges. The door opened providing her with a needed distraction.

"Hi Myrna. How are you today?" She was ushered in by a tall slender girl of about 14, dressed in a maid's uniform. Her dark hair and skin suggested an African American heritage, but her blue eyes suggested other things. Myrna had an ample bust and long legs that showed from beneath a very short dress hem. The dress fit very tightly and was cut very low. The black color of the uniform did nothing to hide her obvious endowment. She smiled brightly as Polly passed to enter and closed the door before turning to follow her in.

"I'm fine. Why don't you come have something to eat while I let Mr. Marsden know you are here. He has business guests and will be a while." Polly knew the way. This wasn't the first time she'd been kept waiting by Virgil and she was used to it. She set her things down on the dining room table. Myrna returned shortly with a tureen of stew, hot bread, and butter. She left and returned a few minutes later with a large salad and eating utensils.

"So how's the baby?" She asked easily while she served her some of the stew.

"Doing fine. Growing like a weed. He's such a good baby, and Sandy is a god send. I couldn't do what I do now if it weren't for her." She turned to her food and listened while Myrna rambled on.

"I'm not surprised he's so healthy. The way you produce milk. Mr. Virgil has been a far cry easier to deal with since you started visiting. I seem to get more work done, too." She smirked at this last statement and continued. "You know, I think he has a new client he wants to introduce to you later this week. Don't tell him I told you." Myrna perched on a chair cattycorner to Polly. She picked up a piece of bread and buttered it. She chewed on it thoughtfully while she watched Polly devour the first bowl and two others after helping herself to ample slices of bread and butter. She topped off a fourth bowl with the salad and several more slices of bread.

"Oh? Do you know anything about this client? What do they look like, or what their tastes are?" She asked as though there hadn't been a pause of several minutes.

"No, I don't. I overheard a conversation the other day. He knows I know. And he knows I'll probably tell you. He thinks it's interesting that we've become such good friends. I'm glad Sandy's working out. But, I wouldn't consider telling her what you really do here. She's such a prude sometimes. That's kinda odd since she's a throwback hippie or something. Oh, and I gotta warn you. His mom's coming in about three weeks. He'll probably call you at least twice a week before she comes and everyday he can after she leaves. She has that affect on him. He may even call you once while she's here. I'll of course be on vacation and my mother will be filling in for me while Mrs. Marsden's here. My mom loves this game we play every time his mom is in town. She takes a few days off work to play maid. I can't believe his mom buys that she's the real maid around here. She's only seen me once and that was to pick up my mother."

"That bad, huh? I see why he's such a mess. I love working for him mind you, but it takes a lot out of me not to turn him over my knee the minute I walk in the door rather than wait him out." She chuckled and then stacked the plates and silverware for Myrna to carry out.

No sooner had Myrna disappeared into the kitchen, a tall dark haired man with blue eyes walked in and sat next to her. His resemblance to Myrna was unmistakable. They shared the same blue eyes, but where he had a ruddy complexion, she was the most attractive café au lait color. He was dressed in a bath robe and slippers and was slightly flushed. His smile was as bright as hers and his lips were as thin as hers.

"Hi Polly. Sorry I'm late. It took a while for me to get rid of my last client. We won't be interrupted today like last time. Myrna fields calls for me now and I've informed my clients that I'll get back to them as soon as I can. Has she told you all my secrets yet? Well, I've got one for her. I've made arrangements for her to attend one of the more prestigious finishing schools starting this Fall. It's one I've heard remarkable things about. It's in the Ivy League for women and I think she's been well prepared by her tutors and other activities. Maybe you've heard of it. Rathmoor College. I haven't told her yet. But, we're taking a trip after my mother leaves to visit before I tell her. Her mother knows." Myrna came back in just as he was finished sharing this little secret with Polly. She sat on his lap and gave him a big kiss.

"Hi Mr. Marsden. Are you talking about me again?" She winked at Polly before sliding off his lap and slipping from the room just as the bell sounded.

"That'll be her music teacher. I'll get it. She's gone to change into something more appropriate for her lessons." When Polly saw the good looking young man that passed by the doorway with Virgil, she couldn't help wondering what the appropriate wear would be.

Virgil soon came back and they went to the upstairs romp room via the back stairs. It wasn't necessary that anyone but he and Myrna knew Polly was in the house. The room was on the third floor and at the opposite end of the house to where the music lessons were taking place. Privacy was ensured. Myrna was the only other person who had access to this room. The contents of the room were a little more than unusual. There was a tricycle, a scooter, a rocking horse, and a toybox. The unusual thing about these things was they were built on a man-size scale. Polly went over to the closet and pulled out her costume for the game. They played the same game every time. She donned a 50's era house dress, with flared skirt and tight-fitting bodice. She couldn't help the slight leakage from her breasts through the bodice of the dress. In the meantime, Virgil had changed to a pair of knee length, school boy knickers; a white short sleeved shirt, and a red bow tie.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.