Disparate Housewives
Chapter 12: Massage Therapy

Copyright© 2006 by rlfj

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Massage Therapy - Horny housewives on Chrystal Court and the antics they get into.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

“Barb, it’s Terri. I just called to thank you for bringing the wheelbarrow back. Was that you or Jerry who brought it back?”

Barbara Blockings blushed to her toes at the question. Thank God Terri couldn’t see her. She was mortified at the question. “Uh, I rolled it back Saturday morning. I guess you guys were still asleep. It was a great party.”

“Definitely!” agreed Terri. “We were exhausted and slept late the next day. Anyway, thank you. Jerry all right? Was he sick?”

No, just a drunken asshole! “No, he just had a little too much to drink.”

“Well, that can happen. Listen, would you like to come over? It’s Friday and we can have a drink and relax, talk. Maybe it would be good to get out of the house for a bit.” Terri had delayed calling for a day, to see if Jerry came back, but he hadn’t.

“That’d be nice! If I stay here, I am going to go nuts!”

It seemed to Terri that Barbara practically jumped at the chance to get out. Maybe Paige was right about something being wrong at the Blockings. “Well, come on over. We can go down to the basement and have a few drinks and banish Tom to the attic or something. When can you come over?” It was almost six-thirty and she and Tom had grabbed a couple of burgers on the way home.

“Give me ten minutes!”

Terri simply shook her head as she hung up. Barbara was trying to keep it all in and totally failing at it. She stood up and went looking for her husband. She found him in their bedroom, coming out of the bathroom. He looked at her curiously. “Honey, Barbara’s coming over.”

Tom simply raised an eyebrow. “Hmmm?”

Terri shrugged. “It might just be a girl’s night boozing in the basement, but it might be more. Interested?” Tom gave her a curious nod, and she continued. “I might call you down to do a massage, a special massage, you know?”

Tom nodded. “And if you don’t?”

“Later I’ll get you to do a special massage for me.” The doorbell rang and Terri kissed her husband on the cheek. “Later, babe.”

Terri headed back downstairs and skipped over to the front door. She opened it to find Barbara standing there looking worn out and forlorn. “Come on in! How are you doing?” asked Terri cheerily. “Tom’s home but I locked him upstairs. We can have a girl’s night.”

“I could do with that,” admitted Barbara ruefully. “It’s been a long week.”

“Well, come on downstairs. I said the basement, but it’s actually a finished basement with a bar. We can get lit up if you want.” Terri led Barbara to the basement door and flipped the lights on. As she followed her neighbor to the basement, Barbara noticed the subdued lighting and plush carpet and a small bar against one wall. At the other end of the room was a small workout area. “This is the playroom in more ways than one!” commented Terri.

“Wow! I had no idea!”

“We had it done when we did the decks and hot tub two years ago.” She led the way to the bar and went around the back of it. “Belly up to the bar! What can I get you?”

Barbara smiled and shrugged. “What do you have?”

“What don’t we have? I mean, there’s no dancing girls and stage show, but the rest is covered. Wine? Beer? Mixed drink?”

At the mention of a mixed drink, Barbara raised a finger. “Can I get a vodka Collins?”

“Two vodka Collins coming up!” Terri opened a small refrigerator and got out some ice, then found a bottle of Collins mixer and grabbed a bottle of Stolichnaya off the shelf behind the bar. She set it all on the bar and grabbed a couple of tall glasses, then came around to the side with Barbara. She settled onto a bar stool next to her friend and made a couple of tall and frosty drinks. “Cheers!”

The two women clinked glasses and drank. Barbara finished hers in three heavy swallows. Terri simply made her another. This also was gone before Terri had finished hers. After she made the third, she said, “Honey, you need to slow down, or we’re taking you home in the wheelbarrow.”

It was the wrong thing to say. Barbara suddenly looked stricken and burst into tears. “Shit!” cried Terri, climbing off her barstool and wrapping her arms around her friend. “I’m sorry, that was stupid, I’m sorry...”

Barbara cried for several more minutes as Terri tried to soothe her, rubbing her back and apologizing repeatedly. Finally, sniffling, she sat back and used her fingers to wipe her eyes. Terri reached across the bar and found a roll of paper towels. Barbara pulled several off and began blowing her nose and wiping her face clean. “I’m sorry about that. You’d think I’d have gotten used to it by now.”

“Used to what?”

Barbara took a deep breath. “Jerry’s gone. I threw him out Saturday morning.”

“Oh shit.” Terri’s shoulders slumped. It was true, after all. “I’m sorry.”

“Yeah.” Barbara blew her nose again, a real honker. “He came inside early Saturday morning, trying to sneak in, but I was already up. The kids were already up and had seen him outside sleeping it off in the wheelbarrow. Anyway, he came inside and tried to make light of it, but it was so ludicrous. He had puked on himself and peed his pants and smelled. I told him he had one hour to get cleaned up and dressed and get out.” Barbara took another drink of her vodka Collins, but she set it back down without draining the glass. “He came out of the shower to try and sweet talk me, but I already had a suitcase on the bed. I told him it was either him or me, and if I left, I would serve him with papers before he got home on Monday. He left.”

“So, you haven’t served him yet? Are you going to divorce him?”

Barbara shook her head. “I don’t know. I mean, we can’t go on this way. I don’t know what’s wrong, but he’s drinking and ignoring me and the kids. It can’t stay this way, I won’t let him stay this way around the kids and me, but I still love him!” She wailed the last bit and started crying again.

Terri hugged her until she settled down. “I’m sorry. I don’t know what to say, but I’m sorry. How long has he been like this?”

Barbara shrugged. “It’s been two or three years. I mean, at the start it wasn’t bad, but he’s been drinking more and ignoring me more. It was just after he got promoted to branch manager...”

“Could that be it? The pressure?”

Again, Barbara shrugged. “Maybe, but he’s good at it. He’s good at it! He gets bonuses like you wouldn’t believe - I mean, I don’t need to work - and his office had been top in the region for two years straight. You’d think that would have him feeling up, not down, right?”

It was Terri’s turn to look mystified. “So, when you say he’s been ignoring you...”

“I mean he’s ignoring me. I get more enjoyment from the Energizer Bunny than from Jerry,” Barbara answered bitterly.

“Could he be seeing anybody else, an affair?” asked Terri.

“Who’d have the bastard?” snapped Barbara.

Terri refused to reply. “Listen, you need to relax. You are as tight as a drum. You need to have another drink or two and then relax. Can you stay late? Kids expecting you home?” Barbara shook her head. Only Rusty was at home, the others were staying over at friends’ houses. Rusty was fine by himself. “Would you like a massage?”

“A massage?”

“Yeah, you know, a backrub type massage? You have no idea how good they feel. You will love it!”

“You do massages? Where did you learn that?”

Terri shook her head. “Not me. Tom. He had a license as a massage therapist before he got into real estate. He’s unreal! You will feel so good! Trust me!”

“Uhhhh...”

“I’ll be here the entire time. He’s very professional.” At least to start with...

“Well, if it’s not a bother. I don’t want to put him out,” protested Barbara weakly. She had never had a real massage before.

“Trust me, he’d love to help out.” Terri went around behind the bar and activated a remote control that Barbara never knew existed. “Tom, you there?” A tinny and scratchy response came from the speaker. “Can you give Barb a massage in about fifteen minutes?” Another scratchy response elicited a “Thank you,” from Terri. “All set!” she said brightly.

“Uh, okay, I guess. It’s a little surprising. I’ve never done this before.”

Terri made her guest another drink. “Here, by the time Tom is here, you can finish this off and be ready for him.”

“I have to get ready?”

“Come over here.” Terri took Barbara by the hand and led her to the other end of the basement, where the workout equipment was. A small home gym was set up in one corner, and in the other corner was a massage table. Terri took a large white terry cloth robe off a hook and handed it to Barbara. “Go in the bathroom and strip down, then put on the robe.” Barbara’s eyes widened at that. “What? You can’t get a massage fully dressed! Go!”

Barbara went into the bathroom and Terri went back to the bar to freshen her drink. A mumbling came from the bathroom, and she went back. “What?”

Barbara called through the door, “Everything?”

“Everything! Bra, panties, everything. Trust me, you’ll have a towel and a robe on!” She went back to the bar and finished her refill.

Barbara came out of the bathroom, wrapped in the oversized bathrobe and carrying her clothing in a tight ball, just as Tom came down the stairs. Suddenly she looked very small and nervous. She hadn’t been undressed in front of a man other than her husband in twenty years. Even her doctors had been women! Fortunately, Tom looked and acted very professional and simply smiled. “Hi, Barb. Terri says you need a massage?” Before she could react, he went behind her and placed a hand on her neck. He moved his fingers briefly and suddenly Barbara’s nervousness left her. His fingers felt sogood! “You are as stiff as a board!” he exclaimed. “You need a massage!”

“Absolutely!” agreed his wife. She served up a round of drinks three ways. “Here, you lie down on the table ... no, face down ... get comfortable.” Barbara lay, still in her bathrobe, face down on the table, suddenly feeling self-conscious again. It got worse when Terri ordered her to lift and began tugging the robe off. She looked around but Tom had gone into the bathroom. She allowed Terri to pull the bathrobe off and was surprised when she draped a large towel across her back, covering her back and bottom.

Tom returned from the bathroom with a bottle of massage oil and a few more towels. He was wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt and was barefoot. He pushed the sleeves of the sweatshirt up and Barbara stared curiously as he poured some oil on his hands and rubbed it in, then he moved to the side and poured a little between her shoulder blades. Then he began to massage her back and she gasped in relaxation.

Tom Tallman really was a good massage therapist, not just somebody who knew how to give a backrub. He first worked on Barbara’s back, then her legs, then everywhere in between. By the time she was finished on the backside, the towel was gone, and she felt relaxed and incredibly horny, with his fingers touching her in places she had forgotten she had, working muscles she had forgotten existed. She eagerly rolled over when asked, forgetting she was naked, and allowed him to work on her arms and legs. She simply lay there, eyes closed, luxuriating in the feeling of total bliss.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.