Disparate Housewives
Chapter 11: Girl Talk

Copyright© 2006 by rlfj

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Girl Talk - Horny housewives on Chrystal Court and the antics they get into.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

“Hi, Paige, it’s Terri. Can we talk?”

Paige froze for a moment with the phone to her ear, too shocked to talk. It was the Sunday afternoon after the Tallman’s cocktail party, and Paige was still dealing with the aftereffects of the hot tub session afterwards. Specifically, she was still naked, wearing a pair of black stiletto heels that strapped around her ankles, and was simply lazing around the den of their house playing with Fuzzy the kitten. Only an hour before she had given her husband a blowjob, and now he was snoozing on the couch in the living room.

It had been like that all weekend. Bob relented in the evenings, allowing his wife to go to bed without the high heels, but otherwise she had spent the entire weekend in nothing but heels. The sex had been incredible, almost non-stop, like a repeat of their honeymoon. As a bonus, since she was naked, Bob had to do the cooking, which was a wonderful change. She would have to remember that for the future.

“Paige? Paige? You there?”

Paige came out of her trance with a start. “Hmmm? Yeah, I’m here. I just zoned out a bit. Terri? That you?”

“You alright?” Terri replied worriedly. What if she and Tom had been wrong and Paige was in trouble!

“Just fine. Give me a moment.” Paige carried the phone up the stairs and down the hall to their bedroom, where she flopped down on the bed. “There, that’s better, now we can talk all we want.”

“Oh?”

“Bob was napping in the living room, and I might wake him, so I went into another room. How you doing?”

“That was my question for you. How are you doing?” asked Terri.

Paige let out a contented purr. “Mmmmm ... I am doing just great!”

“Oh? Tell me!”

Paige described how her husband was using her for sex all weekend and how much she was enjoying it. “What about you and Tom?”

“Well, similar but not quite as crazy. Listen, the reason I called was that the other night, when I asked if you wanted to come over some afternoon, you said yes. I was wondering if you meant that.”

Paige’s eyes opened wide at that. She remembered the question and her answer, though she hadn’t said anything about it to Bob. In fact, the entire weekend, neither had really discussed the hot tub scene, they had just screwed non-stop. “Yes, I mean, I remember.”

“And?”

It took Paige a second to respond. “Uh, I’d like that. I guess, I mean, you were serious?”

“Absolutely. Listen, if you don’t want to...”

Paige interrupted Terri. “No, I just wasn’t sure if you were serious. I’d like to. Did you mean now?”

Terri laughed. “No, I’m pretty much taking care of Tom this weekend. I was figuring someday this week, after work maybe?”

It took the two women a bit of figuring to find a time to get together. Between Paige’s work at the bank and Terri’s appointments as a real estate broker, it was hard to find a time to get together without their husbands being around. Finally, Paige simply announced that she would fake a bug after lunch on Wednesday and come home early.

“As long as you don’t get in trouble,” commented Terri. “Just come on over. We can use the tub again if you want.”

“How about you come over here! I can show you around the house.”

“I’d like that! Wednesday it is, as soon as I see you come home.”


Terri had an early morning showing that went about as well as she had expected, which was nowhere. It was the third home she had shown this couple and, like the first two, wasn’t what they wanted. The problem was that they had champagne tastes and a beer budget. She had parted with the suggestion that they review their priorities but doubted they would. She had driven home shortly after eleven, to shower again and change. Now she was wearing a tube top and tight denim shorts, and a pair of flip-flops, and watching out the window for Paige to come back.

Paige drove in just short of one, and Terri walked over to her neighbor’s about five minutes later. She rang the bell, and a few seconds later she heard Paige yell through the door, “Give me a second to grab the kitten!” About ten seconds later the door opened, with Paige cradling a fuzzy gray kitten in her arms. “Hi there, come on in!”

“I didn’t even know you had a cat,” replied Terri, sticking out a finger to scratch the kitten’s nose. Fuzzy batted it playfully.

“This is Fuzzy,” said Paige closing the front door behind Terri. “She’s a little curious and we don’t want her loose outside. Come on in. I just got home.”

Terri kicked off her flip-flops. “I saw you pull up. I thought you might like a drink.” Terri held up a cardboard wine box. “Any problems getting out early?”

“None. My boss even put a hand on my forehead to see if I was running a fever, and then told me to take my plague-ridden body home before I infected everyone.” Both women laughed at this. “What in the world is that?” she asked, pointing at the wine box.

Terri set it down on the coffee table and sat down on the couch, with Paige next to her. Fuzzy was deposited on the coffee table, where she investigated the wine box, then wandered off to an armchair. “It’s a wine box. What, you’ve never seen a wine box before?”

Paige looked mystified. “No. What’s a wine box?”

“Well, I guess it’s just wine in a box. There’s this plastic bag inside with a spigot, so you can have as much or as little as you want. You like white wine, right?” Paige nodded. “Great. Go get a couple of glasses and I’ll open it.”

Paige scrambled off to grab a couple of wine glasses and came back. Terri turned the box on a side and used a knuckle to punch through the corrugated cardboard opening, peeling it back carefully and pulling out the plastic spout. She repositioned it so it was out of the box, then set the box upright again and filled the two glasses. “See, it’s really easy. Here, try it.” It was a chardonnay she had tried before.

Paige sipped the wine and smiled. “It’s not bad, is it?”

“No, and it can last a lot longer than an open bottle. So, how have you been?”

Paige sipped some more wine. “Good. Hey, have you had lunch?”

“I ate some before you came home but go ahead if you want.”

Paige blushed. “I got hungry and stopped on the way home.” Terri laughed. They talked a bit and then refilled their glasses before standing. Paige led Terri on a small tour of the downstairs, followed around by Fuzzy.

“Let me grab the wine box and you can show me upstairs,” commented Terri. Both women had already finished two glasses and were working on a third.

Paige smiled. “Absolutely!”

The two women went up the stairs, where Paige briefly showed the two secondary bedrooms before leading Terri down the hall to the master bedroom. Terri grinned as she saw the Turner’s king-size bed. “Now that’s a nice big bed. Tom and I have a queen size.”

Paige giggled. “Bob said he wanted a big playroom.” She pointed at the bathroom. “We don’t have a hot tub, but we do have a nice whirlpool tub in there.”

Terri glanced through the door and nodded. “That will do. Hey, do you want to get a little more comfortable? You’re still dressed for work.”

Paige nodded. She was still in her work outfit of a fitted jacket, linen blouse, and calf-length beige skirt with low heels. “I was going to change when you knocked.”

“Well, you get comfortable, and I’ll pour us another glass.” Terri quickly filled their glasses in the time that Paige took to kick off her shoes and slip off her jacket. Paige looked as if she was about to find some different clothes, so Terri solved that problem for her. Reaching down, she grabbed the bottom of her tube top and skinned it off, then stripped off her shorts. She hadn’t bothered with panties, so she was laying on the bed, as naked as the day she was born, grinning at Paige.

Paige smiled. “Maybe I won’t bother with changing.” She eyed Terri appreciatively as she undressed. Naked, she got on the bed with her neighbor and kissed her. Moments later a scrabbling at their feet announced the intrusion of Fuzzy. Laughing, Paige climbed off the bed, grabbed the errant feline, and set her out in the hall, closing the door on the kitten. “She gets in the way of everything!”

“Everything?” laughed Terri.

“Everything! She wants to sleep on the bed between us, so we leave her in the hall until afterwards, then we let her in.”

“After what?” teased Terri.

“After screwing our brains out! Like this weekend! Oh my God, was that intense!” Paige drank some more wine and reclined back on the bed. Terri snuggled up next to her and cupped a breast. “Bob, he was like an animal! He was insatiable!”

“Was that because of the way you were dressing for him?”

Paige turned slightly to caress Terri’s tits. “Ummm, no...” She shuddered slightly as Terri tweaked a nipple. “Well, that was part of it, I guess, but ever since we got it on in the hot tub, he has been like a new man. By Monday morning, he was exhausted, a pale imitation of the former Bob.”

Terri lowered her face and licked Paige’s nipples, eliciting a happy squeal. “Was that the first time you guys ever did something like that?”

“Yes! I mean, I had told Bob that I had been with women before, but I don’t think he really believed me. Like, I was just teasing him. But that night, when he saw us going at it, it just totally turned him on!” Paige slipped a finger down Terri’s body, lingering slowly at her belly button, before moving on and slipping between her pussy lips.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.