Disparate Housewives - Cover

Disparate Housewives

Copyright© 2006 by rlfj

Chapter 10: After the Party

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: After the Party - Horny housewives on Chrystal Court and the antics they get into.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

“Now what the fuck do we do?” muttered Bob Turner under his breath to the host, Tom Tallman.

“Fuck if I know,” whispered back Tom. “Let’s hear from Barbara.”

Bob shrugged in agreement, and the two men wandered back to the bar set up on the Tallman’s back deck. The party had broken up, and almost everyone had left. It was late, but three couples were heading out for some late-night clubbing, and most of the others had also gone home. All that was left now were Tom and Terri Tallman, who had hosted the party, Bob and Paige Turner, their next-door neighbors, the Housemans, Brenda and Frank, from across the street, and Jerry and Barbara Blockings, another neighbor.

Just as Bob and Tom got back to the bar, Brenda exchanged kisses on the cheek with the other women, and then she and Frank left, hand in hand. Barbara turned to the others and said, “I’d better collect my husband and go, too.” She walked into the back yard where Jerry was seated in a lawn chair.

Bob just looked at the others and muttered, “Good luck!” Tom simply rolled his eyes skyward.

The two women noticed and looked at each other. “Why, what’s wrong?” asked Terri.

Bob looked over at Tom, who answered, “A nuclear blast couldn’t wake him now.”

This did indeed seem the case. As they looked over at her, Barbara was pushing and shoving her husband, calling for him to wake up, first quietly, but then louder. Finally, she pushed a little too hard and he fell out of the lawn chair to the grass, to start snoring curled up on the ground. “Asshole!” she said loudly.

Tom caught Bob’s eye and the two men went over to Barbara, standing over her husband, furious. “Can we help?”

“The god damned son of a bitch! I ought to let him rot here!”

“Maybe he can rot in your yard if we can get him home?” commented Bob.

“Asshole!” she told her husband. She simply nodded agreement to the others.

“Grab an arm,” commented Tom, who went around to the side. He and Bob tried to lift Jerry to his feet, but the man was totally unconscious, nothing but dead weight. They stopped after a couple of minutes and let him back down to the ground.

“Well, this isn’t going to work,” commented Bob.

“Yeah!” replied Tom, breathing heavily. “Here, let’s try this...” He went to the corner of his back yard, where he had a small gardening shed. From around behind it, he wheeled out a large wheelbarrow. He brought it back to the others. With Barbara holding the wheelbarrow steady, he and Bob were able to load Jerry into it, with his arms and legs draped over the sides.

“Whatever gets the job done,” said Bob. “Where away, Barbara?”

“You stupid son of a bitch!” yelled Barbara at her sleeping husband, kicking at him. She turned to the others. “I am so sorry about this! I am so embarrassed!” While the others tried to reassure her that ‘these things happen’ she was mortified. “Can we get him home?”

Tom smiled and looked at Bob, who laughed and nodded. “Sure, no problem. You want us to leave him out at the curb for garbage pickup?” asked Bob.

“Or leave him on the front lawn?” asked Tom.

Barbara gave a wordless scream, and Bob and Tom each grabbed a handle on the wheelbarrow. Barbara led the way, opening gates on their fences, and the two men wheeled their drunken burden down the street and into his own back yard. The load wasn’t ridiculously heavy but was a bit cumbersome. “You want him in the house?” asked Bob.

“Leave the bastard out here!” Barbara thanked them and went in the house.

“Leave him. I’ll pick up the wheelbarrow tomorrow,” said Tom. He looked around the back yard for a moment, then walked over to the fence. “I need to take a leak.”

“We ought to piss on this asshole,” commented Bob. He, too, walked over to the edge of the yard and unzipped. Afterwards the two men left and went back over to the Tom’s home.


“It was a really great party. Bob and I are going to have to do this soon,” said Paige.

“Well, when you do, call me up and I’ll help. We can get Georgia to loan us her blenders as well,” replied Terri.

“Really! That thing is great!”

“Want another daiquiri?”

“Absolutely!” answered Paige.

Terri grabbed a few more strawberries and filled the blender with the fixings. After making another pitcher, she snagged a pair of clean glasses and said, “Come on, follow me. Let’s soak in the hot tub.”

Paige gave her a startled look. “You have a hot tub? I never knew! Where is it?”

“Up here. Come on.” She led Paige towards the darkened upper level of their deck. “Watch your step. When we get to the top, I’ll flip the lights on.” Paige followed slowly up the stairs, picking her way carefully in the dim light. As she neared the top, the lights came on, a set of dimmed lights along the stairs, and another dim bulb to the side of the landing. “Voila! See?”

Terri was standing on a large deck several feet down from a French door in the side of the house at the second-floor level. A small set of steps led from the deck to the door. To the side of the deck was a large hot tub, with a cover over it. “See? That’s our bedroom...”, she said, pointing at the French door, “ ... so when we want to soak, we can just come outside. It’s very, very private.”

Paige noticed that there was a latticework grill around the deck, keeping neighborhood eyes away. If you came out in a robe, you could probably strip naked and hot tub in the buff, and nobody would ever know. “I guess so! Do you and Tom ever, you know?”

Terri grinned wildly. “All the time! Come on, help me with the cover.”

Paige helped with the cover, but said, “I can’t. I don’t have a suit.”

Terri shrugged. “We never wear suits in here, but if you want to, strip down to your underwear.”

Paige blushed furiously. “Uh, I mean, uh, I can’t.”

Terri gave her guest another wild grin. “Really?” She gave Paige a long look up and down.

Paige blushed again. “Well, I mean, the dress...” She meant the long sundress she had worn tonight. The top was held up by spaghetti straps which crisscrossed across her back, and the material was a very slinky rayon which would show anything worn underneath it. She had elected to go commando tonight, then give Bob a surprise later.

Terri started unbuttoning the front of her denim halter top. Like Paige she was braless, but under her skirt she still wore the panties that Tom had pushed aside to screw her in before the party. “Well, hurry up and get undressed. If we’re both in the water before the guys get back, they’ll be the ones to get embarrassed.” Topless, she flipped a few switches, turning the jets on and a few underwater lights. She then stripped off her skirt and panties and kicked off her shoes.

“What the hell, why not?” quipped Paige. Her outfit was even easier to get out of. Reaching behind her she undid the zipper down the back, then slid it off. She kicked her sandals into the corner and started to climb in.

“Wait! We almost forgot the booze!” said Terri. Paige set their glasses and the pitcher on the side of the hot tub and then climbed in. She was just getting cozy and warm, sitting opposite Terri, when the men wandered back into the back yard. “We’re up here!” Terri called out. Paige giggled and the two women sank down lower in the water, so only their heads were above the surface.

“Yeah, come on up!” said Paige.

Down below, Bob gave his friend a mystified look. Tom simply pointed at the upper deck, now lighted softly, where a subdued hum came from the hot tub pump. “In a minute,” he yelled up, then turned to Bob. “You want a drink or two? Once we’re up there, it’s a pain in the ass to come back down for booze.”

Not really understanding what was going on, Bob grabbed a couple cans of beer, as did Tom, and followed his host up the stairs. Once there, he looked at his wife and Terri almost totally submerged in the bubbling water. “Well, don’t you two look cute!”

Paige giggled and sat up slightly, enough to bring the upper halves of her large boobs to the surface. “Cuter than you know!” she replied, sinking back under the water.

“Come on, join us!” ordered Terri. She also flashed her tits quickly at the guys.

Tom simply smiled and set his beers on the side of the hot tub. “I don’t think you are going to win this one.” He reached down and pulled off his sport shirt.

“Suits?” asked Bob. He half expected the answer.

“Oh, please!” was Terri’s response. Paige giggled and flashed the two men.

Bob cracked his can open and took a healthy swig. Setting his beer can to the side, he quickly stripped down and hopped in the tub. Fortunately, he was too surprised by events to have developed an erection yet, and he managed to keep his body turned enough that Tom and Terri didn’t get a good view. He was the last in the tub.

The tub was large enough for six people, with a ring of seats around the deeper center section. As soon as he was seated, his wife moved over next to him, and Terri snuggled up next to her husband. The men reached behind them and snagged their drinks, and then proceeded to laze back in the hot and foaming waters. It was extremely relaxing, and Bob began to wonder whether anybody had ever fallen asleep in a hot tub and drowned. It must have happened somewhere, sometime, probably after a party involving a lot of booze. Like tonight!

Bob immediately stopped drowsing when he felt a hand on his thigh. His eyes snapped open, and he was completely wide awake and alert. It was on his right thigh, under the water, and he glanced sideways to see Paige sitting there and smiling at him. His cock had instantly turned as hard as stone. She moved her hand some more, to his lap, and softly caressed his cockhead. He gave an involuntary twitch and turned his head to their hosts.

Tom was grinning wildly at him. He and Terri were snuggling close to each other, and it was obvious from her arm movements that she was giving him a hand job under the water, and not too subtly, either. Equally obvious was that he was reaching down between her legs, working on her, and Terri’s face was flushed and excited, her eyes half closed in pleasure. Tom waggled his eyebrows at Bob and drank some more beer, and Bob felt Paige wrap a hand around his cockshaft and begin stroking him. He let out an involuntary groan, which startled Paige. She thought she had been subtle and discreet, but when she looked over at the others, she blushed as she saw them working on each other. Shifting around, she spread her thighs and took Bob’s hand and placed it between her legs.

“One of the benefits of having a hot tub,” commented a happy Tom Tallman.

Bob wasn’t at all sure where all this was heading. He had always had an active sex life, but a fairly conventional one, and naked hot tubbing with the neighbors hadn’t been on the agenda. Ever since he had been married, he had stayed true to Paige, which wasn’t that difficult since he thought, no, believed, that she was the sexiest woman ever invented, and he was sure she had stayed true to him as well. Now he wasn’t really sure what was happening other than he was getting some excellent public groping. “I guess you two have, you know...”

“All the time, baby, all the time!” answered Terri, starting to breathe heavily. Her nipples were clearly visible above the water. “It’s very private up here, very private.” Tom tickled her clit intensely as she said this, and she moaned and arched her back as she orgasmed. Paige and Bob stared as their hostess came loudly. “Very private!” She turned slightly and began to concentrate on Tom, fisting him off enthusiastically, and a couple of minutes later it was his turn to groan and twitch. Neither saw anything floating to the water amidst the bubbles, but Tom’s face looked very happy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.