Disparate Housewives - Cover

Disparate Housewives

Copyright© 2006 by rlfj

Chapter 9: Scenes From A Cocktail Party

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Scenes From A Cocktail Party - Horny housewives on Chrystal Court and the antics they get into.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

“I really appreciate this, guys,” commented Georgia for about the tenth time.

Jeremy and Rusty smiled at each other and rolled their eyes. Moving Georgia Cummings’ outdoor bar system was a pain in the ass, but she was a nice lady otherwise. “Piece of cake, Mrs. Cummings!” replied Jeremy.

“Are you going to the party?” asked Rusty. He was carrying a long water hose and a power cord and several blender pitchers, as Jeremy pushed the wheeled cart. Georgia’s duties seemed to consist of supervising.

“I was, but things changed.” When Terri had invited her to a backyard cocktail party that she and Tom were having, Georgia had offered her professional mixing system, and Terri had jumped at it. She had never seen anything like Georgia’s gizmo. It had a built-in high-capacity ice maker, a high-speed ice crusher, and a mounted blender base with several different jars. It was perfect for daiquiris, pina coladas, margaritas, and the like. It was, however, a pain in the ass to move around. “Now I’m going over to Sarasota tonight to meet some friends and go boating all weekend.”

Terri waved from her side yard and hurried around to undo the latch on the gate, and the boys wheeled the mixing machine in. Georgia and Terri determined the place to park it, which was near the water spigot, but out of range of the electric outlet. Terri went off to find a longer extension cord while the boys hooked the water up and tested for leaks. As soon as the electric was up, Georgia set the machine to making ice cubes. Terri thanked them all profusely, and Georgia led the way back to her house.

She led Jeremy and Rusty around to the back gate and smiled, subtly undoing the top button on her crisp white man-cut shirt. “Could I invite you fellows in and thank you?”

Rusty’s eyes lit up at this. Ever since his brother had introduced him to Georgia, he had been seeing her after school at least twice a week. Her lessons had given him enough confidence with the opposite sex that he was now starting to date a girl in his class. Even though he hadn’t gone all the way with her, they had started in on heavy petting and some occasional oral.

Jeremy smiled ruefully and shook his head. “As unbelievable as this sounds, I am going to have to say ‘no.’ I actually need to get back home and clean up and go out tonight.”

“Jackie Carruthers?” asked his brother.

“Her cousin, Missy. She’s a very nice girl.”

“Oooh, you’ve got a date? Good for you. Well, maybe we’ll give you a rain check. Thank you anyway.” She hadn’t shared the two brothers since that first time, when she had popped Rusty’s cherry, and a threesome would have been an interesting change of pace. She pouted theatrically at Jeremy, then kissed him on the cheek. She turned back towards Rusty and discreetly undid another button. “Can I thank you”

Jeremy grinned and clapped his younger brother on the shoulder. “I’ll see you later!” he said with a laugh and headed back down the driveway. It was pretty obvious that Rusty was going to get thanked several times, probably until he couldn’t stand anymore.

Rusty smiled widely. “I’d like that!”

Georgia grinned back and opened the back gate to her yard, moving through it with her hips swaying nicely, Rusty’s eyes locked onto her rear moving in a nice figure eight. She had also been wearing tight white jeans and high-heeled sandals, and she looked crisp and sexy. Rusty followed along like a happy puppy, trailing her inside and up the stairs to Georgia’s bedroom. By the time they got there, Georgia already had her blouse unbuttoned. She turned to face him and Rusty almost drooled as he saw her large and beautiful breasts barely encased in the flimsy white lace of her demi-bra.

“You are so gorgeous,” he told her. He had learned from Jeremy early on that you could never go wrong complimenting a woman’s looks.

“Well, thank you very much!” Georgia reached out and helped Rusty pull his t-shirt over his head. “You are such a sweetie. Heaven help the girls when you get a little older. I think you are going to be even a bigger heartbreaker than your brother.” Georgia kicked off her sandals and unzipped her jeans.

Rusty plopped down on Georgia’s bed and began to strip off his shoes, pants, and socks, never taking his eyes from the older woman. She certainly undressed much more gracefully than he did, he thought to himself, or maybe she just did it slower. Either way, he was naked before she even had her jeans off, still wearing the tiny lace thong.

“You like?” she asked, standing before him in her thong and demi-bra. She smiled at her lover, as he sat there, his stiff cock already pointing at the ceiling, practically drooling with anticipation. “I think you do like!” she answered herself, grinning at his erection.

Rusty moved back onto the bed and motioned her forward. “May I? Please?”

“Absolutely!” Georgia crawled onto the bed and lay down next to Rusty, stretching out alongside him and turning on her side towards him. Unlike so many young men, her young pupil had eagerly taken her lessons to heart. So many young men were in a race, ripping clothes off, two seconds of clumsy foreplay, and then up on top for a very hurried screw. Rusty was as eager as the next teenager, but he had listened and learned, and Georgia thought he was an outstanding lover, even better than his older brother, since his cock was slightly larger, and Georgia was a bit of a size queen.

He proved again the value of pacing. Taking Georgia in his arms, he kissed her lips deeply, letting his tongue duel with hers briefly, then allowed his lips to trace slowly across her cheek, his tongue following lightly along the line of her jaw to her neck. He nuzzled here neck gently, with feathery kisses traveling from one ear, across her throat, to the other ear, where he nibbled her earlobe and then worked backwards. Next, he moved slowly downwards, along her shoulders and the hollow of her neck, and then began working lower, across the tops of her breasts and between them. Her tits had popped loose, coming out of the top of the tiny half bra, and Rusty reached a hand behind her to pop the clasp and peel away the lace. By the time he began licking and nibbling her puffy nipples, Georgia was in the throes of a major orgasm, thrashing around on the bed, holding his face in place with her hands and begging him not to stop.

Rusty backed down slightly, allowing her to calm somewhat, and he continued kissing down the length of her body, his tongue tickling as it swirled around her deeply indented navel. He peeled down her soaking lace thong to reveal her bare shaved pussy, and Georgia eagerly pushed him lower with her hands on his shoulders. Rusty began to trace the lines of her pussy lips with the tip of his tongue, first the outer and then the inner, with a brief stop at the tender little nubbin at the top, driving Georgia insane with pleasure. Her legs kicked out, trembling, as a low whine escaped her clenched teeth. She was panting, with barely understandable guttural moans.

It was too much for her! Rolling onto her back, she dragged Rusty upwards and demanded, “Fuck me! Now! FUCK ME!” She spread her legs wide and reached between them to grab his cockhead and guide it inside. At his first thrust, her back arched and she threw her arms around his neck and her legs wrapped around his waist. Her moaning became louder still, and Rusty was helpless in her grasp. It was too much for the boy; already stimulated to the edge of sanity, he exploded into her, groaning loudly as he came.

They rocked together in each other’s arms for a few minutes before pulling apart, hearts pounding and breathing raspy. Georgia was the first to speak. “My God, Rusty, you are amazing!”

“I was going to say the same to you,” he replied.

Georgia reached between them to run a finger along his sticky cock and was amazed at how it began to revive. Young lovers were always quick to revive, even if they didn’t know all the little tricks an older gentleman would know. Rusty’s cock quickly filled her hand. Georgia kissed her way down his hairless chest; laying her cheek on his belly, she opened her mouth and began suckling on his engorged cockhead.

Rusty groaned. “That is soooo gooooood!” he whispered. He ran his fingers through Georgia’s blonde hair, savoring the feel of her tongue swirling around his sensitive glans. His hips began to move involuntarily, thrusting his cock slowly up and into her mouth. Georgia was content to suction his cockhead as he thrust into her face; in this position he would be unable to gag her with his oversized prick, which he could easily do in different circumstances.

“Do it! Cum in my mouth!” she said quietly but urgently and moved her hand from where it was stroking his cockshaft to lower, cupping and fondling his heavy ballsac. Some men were too sensitive to do this. Jeremy, Rusty’s older brother, found the slightest touch to be painful. Rusty loved it, and Georgia allowed his heavy balls to almost roll between her fingers. She suctioned his cockhead and was rewarded with another blast of his heavy cream. Rusty stiffened on the bed, his back arching as his cock spasmed and his jism pumped, and Georgia happily drained him.

Afterwards, she sat up on the bed and smiled down at him. “When do you have to go home?”

Rusty glanced over at the clock on the nightstand. “Not for at least an hour. Should I be going now? Do you need to leave?”

Georgia shook her head. “No, just curious.” She lightly traced a fingernail down his chest and below his belly button. “I’d like you to stay a little longer.” Rusty simply smiled and nodded. “Back in a moment, sweetie.” Georgia got up and went into her bathroom. Rusty lay there on his back, naked and happy. He heard the toilet flush, then watched as Georgia left the bathroom dressed in a long red silk bathrobe, her bare feet soundless on the thick pile carpet. She left the bedroom, to return a few minutes later carrying two glasses of iced tea. She handed one to him and sat carefully on the bed, bringing a leg up. Rusty smiled as she sat there. In getting on the bed, the robe had loosened so that her incredible cleavage and almost all her legs were exposed to his lust-ridden view. He laid his free hand on her knee and slowly began to rub her inner thighs.

“You are just insatiable!” the older woman commented. She glanced between Rusty’s legs to see his cock was stiffening again.

“I thought you wanted me to stay,” he replied.

“It was a compliment, not a complaint!” she said with a laugh. She reached down and grabbed his cockshaft, giving it a friendly pull and wriggle. “Anything particular in mind? I’m really game for just about anything!” She shrugged her shoulders and her robe opened up even more.

“Uhhhh...” Rusty stopped for a second, his mind churning. Would she?

“Hmmm?” Georgia gave his cock another tug, as the oversized organ filled her hand.

“Well, remember that time when I touched you, you know, back there, and you said that maybe some time we could try, well, you know...” Rusty blushed as the words tumbled from his lips.

Georgia’s eyes widened at the memory. “Really!” She looked at him coyly. “My we have gotten adventurous, haven’t we?”

“Well, I mean, if you don’t want to...”

“I didn’t say that. You just surprised me!” She stripped off her robe and tossed it aside, then opened the nightstand and pulled out a small tube of AstroGlide. She handed it to Rusty, who stared at it, and she said, “I’m game, but you really need to follow my directions.” She rooted around in the nightstand again and found another item and handed that over. Rusty stared at the heavy item, it looked like a dildo or vibrator he had seen in a buddy’s skin mag once!

“Uhhhh...”

“Baby, I am about to rock your world!” Georgia laughed and climbed onto the bed. She grabbed a couple of pillows from the head of the bed and positioned them in the middle of the king-sized bed and followed by crawling on top of them so that her rump was lifted up off the bed by several inches. Rusty was surprised by this, since Georgia had once done this when she had taught him doggy style, which was great fun but not what was planned. He was staring at Georgia’s perfect rear when she started teaching again.

“Now I want you to kneel between my legs and start playing with my pussy,” she instructed him, spreading her legs wide. “I love anal, but I really need to get warmed up first, so you are just going to have to play with me and make me cum!” She giggled at the thought of forcing her young lover to give her orgasms.

Rusty laughed as well, and crawled closer, between her legs, and began to caress her ass and pussy. After just a few moments, Georgia had instructed him to pop the top on the lube and squirt some on the rosy little ring of her asshole and start working a finger slowly in. This was soon followed by a second finger, and then the vibrator was inserted. Georgia was really starting to get into it at that point. “Turn it on, baby!” she begged, so Rusty turned the switch, and the vibrator began throbbing and pulsing. It surprised him so much that he almost let it slip out, but Rusty caught the base at the last moment and gently eased it back into her rear.

“Oh my God! Fuck my ass, baby, fuck my ass!” wailed Georgia. Amazed, Rusty began fucking the vibrator in and out of the older woman’s butt, wondering what it would be like to do this himself. His cock was painfully stiff. “Oh my God!” moaned Georgia, riding the peak of a particularly intense cum.

It was time to show Rusty what to do. Georgia looked back over her shoulder. “Okay, now I want you to turn off the vibrator but leave it in my ass.” Rusty complied, and Georgia reached backwards awkwardly to take hold of the dildo and keep it in place. “Now, lube that great big cock up and get ready for the ride of your life!” Rusty squirted a little of the lube on his prick and worked it over with his fist, then looked back at Georgia curiously. “Now, I want you to go slow and gentle, but pull the vibrator out and put your cock in!”

On his first try, Rusty took too long after pulling the dildo out and her asshole closed up, but on the next try, he managed to slip his cockhead inside. The position was awkward, so he pushed a little further in, and then a little further, and before he knew it, Georgia gave a little squeak of surprise and Rusty found himself half laying on her back, his cock balls deep in her ass. It felt hot and tight and greasy, and he liked it. “Wow!”

“You need to go slow, honey. That horse cock of yours will tear me up until I get used to it!” Rusty had never heard his dick described that way before and wasn’t sure if it was a good description or bad, but he sort of got the gist of Georgia’s instructions. Very slowly, he pulled his cock out a few inches and then slowly pushed his hips forward, working the greasy intruder back inside. On the next movement it seemed to go a touch easier, and Georgia began moaning happily. It still felt tight and hot and pleasurable, and he instinctively began to pick up speed.

“That’s it! That’s it! Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass!” begged Georgia, starting to thrust backwards at her lover. “Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass!”

Rusty began to pound his hips forward against Georgia’s succulent rear, groaning in pleasure. Normally, a third fuck would go slow for the boy, with his urgency already sated, but the novelty of the situation and the sight of Georgia’s buttcheeks quivering under his assault were instead acting as a goad, driving him quickly to the brink and beyond. In the middle of a particularly intense orgasm, Georgia heard her lover groan and felt his cock pulsing, and his hot cum coated her entrails. He collapsed onto her back, breathing heavily.

Georgia enjoyed the feel of a man lying on her, despite the weight, so she allowed Rusty to stay there, luxuriating in the warmth of his skin against hers. When he did begin to stir upright, she simply said, “That was heavenly, dear, but we need to clean up right away.”

“Hmmm?” he asked, confused.

“Well, darling, if you think about where Little Rusty has been, a shower would be in order, don’t you agree?”

“When you put it that away...” Rusty extracted himself and crawled off the bed, trying not to let ‘Little Rusty’ touch anything and avoiding looking down at himself. He immediately headed for the bathroom, closely followed by Georgia, who joined him in the shower.

Georgia handed her lover the bar of soap and commented, “The next time you’d like to do this, give me some advance notice so that I can prepare.”

Rusty had no idea what she meant by this and wondered when that time would be. He started washing up.


“Where in God’s name have you been?” demanded Barbara Blockings. It was almost eight and her husband Jerry had just walked in the door.

“Hey, I had to take a client out for a couple of drinks...”, he replied lamely.

“And you couldn’t call?” Barbara was pretty pissed, thought her husband. She continued, “Did you also forget the party over at the Tallmans? I was just about to go over there by myself and say, ‘Fuck you!’ to you!” Jerry started stammering at this. He suddenly remembered she had told him about the party, but he had forgotten and gone over to see Mistress Domina instead. Even that hadn’t been great. She’d been in a bit of a mood herself tonight, and after eating her pussy, she had given him a quickie handjob, demanded he eat her some more, then sent him home. “Well? Are you just going to stand there? I get all dressed up for a party and you don’t even come home on time?” Jerry looked his wife over briefly. She had on a nice sundress and high-heeled sandals, though he would have preferred something in black, maybe thigh-high boots like what Mistress Domina wore.

“I’m sorry! I just forgot. Let me put down my stuff...”

“You fucking asshole! I’ll see you later. I’m going to the party. Meet me over there if you want to.” Barbara stormed out of their house under a full head of steam.

Jerry muttered under his breath and trudged up the stairs. He had fucked up big time this time and he would really have to kiss his wife’s ass to make up for it. Actually, that idea sort of turned him on, now that he thought about it. Dejectedly, he went upstairs to change into some slacks and a sports shirt. Forget any dinner - maybe the Tallmans would have some good snacks.


Terri Tallman looked around the back yard with a mix of satisfaction and dread. Georgia’s icemaker was humming away quietly on a corner of the deck, right next to the bar table that Tom was finishing off. An ice-filled chest was on one end of the table, filled with Budweiser and Miller Lite. Another cooler contained a couple of jugs of chilled wine, a chablis and a merlot. In between was a collection of mixers and several bottles of whiskey, gin, and vodka. In the kitchen were several platters of sandwiches and hors doerves from a local supermarket, still covered in plastic.

“Honey, I’m going up and taking a shower and getting dressed,” she said to Tom.

“Sure thing, hun,” he replied. Tom Tallman was nowhere near as nervous as his wife was at these things. It was a backyard party on a Friday night, not a papal coronation! The worst that could happen was that they ran out of one type of beer or booze, and somebody would have to drink something else. Terri had fluttered around all afternoon worrying about one thing or another, driving him nuts in the process. Tom finished setting up the bar and grabbed a beer. He headed inside and went upstairs. He would quickly shower and change, as well.

Tom finished off his beer as head entered their bedroom, to find Terri stepping out of the bathroom wrapped in her oversized terry robe. “Hurry up! People are going to be here in thirty minutes!”

Tom snorted and said, “Will you chill out!” He tossed the beer can in the trash and went into the bathroom, stripping his clothes off as he went.

Five minutes later he was out of the shower, with a towel wrapped around his slim waist, and he went into the bedroom to dress. Why Terri got so worked up was beyond him. A pair of khakis, a pullover sports shirt, and a pair of loafers would be more than sufficient for the evening’s casual dress code. Once more he thought, it’s only a backyard party! He looked over at his wife, who was buttoning up the front of a denim halter top; the calf length skirt was already on her. Several other outfits were on the bed, discarded or not yet attempted, he couldn’t be sure. “How does this look?” she asked nervously.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.