Disparate Housewives
Chapter 8: Sympathy

Copyright© 2006 by rlfj

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Sympathy - Horny housewives on Chrystal Court and the antics they get into.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Barbara Blockings looked miserable, thought Georgia. She had accepted Georgia’s invitation to coffee that afternoon and had come over to find both Georgia and Paige sunning themselves around Georgia’s swimming pool. Paige had pleasantly announced that she was starting work in a couple of weeks. “The kitten is weaned, and I can get out!” Paige said.

“The kitten is weaned?” commented a curious Georgia.

“Our kitten, we inherited her I guess, anyway, she was still nursing when we got her and I had to bottle feed her, but now she’s on real food and I can leave the house. I got a job and can start next week!”

“Where are you working?” asked a listless Barbara.

“Bank of America, on Orange Drive. I worked for Bank of America in California, so I gave it a shot and they were expanding. I’ll be a teller, but everybody starts at teller.”

Georgia nodded in understanding, and then glanced at her other friend. Barbara seemed out of it for some reason. “Barb, what’s wrong? You’ve just been moping around all afternoon!”

“It’s nothing.” Barbara couldn’t imagine explaining the truth. My husband won’t fuck me, so I have to use a vibrator constantly! No way could she say that!

“It doesn’t sound like nothing,” commented Paige. Both she and Georgia had been sunning themselves in their bikinis, but Barbara was simply in shorts and a t-shirt. When an afternoon rain had started up, all three had gone inside. Paige and Georgia had tossed on some cover-ups, but otherwise were still in their swimsuits. All three women were sipping at daiquiris, since Georgia had offered to make a pitcher. Barbara had jumped at the idea, instead of coffee, and had put away twice what the others had downed. “What’s wrong? The kids all right?”

“Oh, they’re just fine.” Barbara took another heavy swallow of her daiquiri.

“Then is it Jerry? Is it something to do with him?”

“No, Jerry’s fine. It’s just ... no, I can’t.” Barbara trailed off plaintively.

“What’s wrong, sweetie? Something sounds like a problem. It is Jerry, isn’t it?” asked Georgia.

“No, it’s just...”, Barbara paused, and then continued, “I mean, I’m still good looking, right? I mean, I know I’m not a kid anymore, but dogs don’t run barking and children don’t scream when they see me, so how come Jerry won’t ... oh, never mind!” She buried her face in her hands and started crying.

Paige had raised an eyebrow at this as she looked over at Georgia, who simply shrugged in mystification.

“What? You look fine!” agreed Georgia. “Why, did Jerry say something to you?” Paige added her agreement. She got out of her chair to sit on the couch next to Barbara. Paige moved over to Barbara’s other side, and wrapped an arm around her shoulders, to give her a quick hug.

“No, nothing like that,” admitted the weeping woman.

“Then what?” asked Paige.

Barbara shrugged and grabbed at the tissue Georgia had proffered. “It’s just, well, I mean, Jerry, we never, I mean...” She blew her nose into the tissue and started crying again.

Georgia looked curiously at Paige, who shrugged. “Honey, when was the last time you and Jerry ... got together?” asked Georgia.

“Two years!” wailed Barbara.

Georgia rolled her eyes at the admission and wrapped an arm around Barbara’s shoulder as well. “So, in two years you and he haven’t, well...” asked Paige. The concept of going two years without sex was totally foreign to the horny young housewife. With Bob it seemed liked two days would be a long time!

“What, fucked? You can say it! My husband hasn’t fucked me in two years!” replied Barbara bitterly. “He hasn’t screwed me, he has fucked me, we haven’t made love, he hasn’t scored, he hasn’t ... he hasn’t ... he hasn’t rogered me roundly in two years!” She grabbed another tissue and blew her nose again.

Paige looked over at Georgia in confusion and mouthed ‘rogered me roundly?’ to her friend. Georgia simply shook her head. She had never heard the expression either.

“So, what’s wrong with me?” asked Barbara, continuing. “Do I look that old?”

“Jesus, no!” commented Georgia. “Have you talked to Jerry about this?”

“How do I ask? Huh? ‘Jerry, am I too old for you?’ Like that?”

Paige rolled her eyes at this. “So, what normally happens? Do you ever try to start things up on your own? Haven’t you tried to initiate something?”

“Of course, I have! I’ll put on a sexy nightie and hop into bed with him, try to touch him or talk to him, and nothing! He either says he’s tired or falls asleep or ignores me.”

“And then?” asked Georgia.

“And then I go into the bathroom and find Mister Wonderful and use him until the batteries wear down!” admitted Barbara angrily, using her hands to mimic her vibrator thrusting into her.

“Christ!” said Georgia, under her breath. Not knowing what else to do, she got up and made a fresh pitcher of daiquiris. She came back to find Barbara crying into Paige’s shoulder, as Paige wrapped both arms around her. Paige was looking at Georgia in a ‘What now?’ look. Georgia shrugged and refilled their glasses.

Barbara promptly sat up and downed about half her drink. She was definitely starting to get potted. “So, I ask you? What’s wrong with me? Okay, I’m forty, but that isn’t that old!” Georgia bit her tongue, since she was forty-five, a point which had Paige almost laughing. “I’ve only put on five pounds since I got married, and that’s after having three kids! That’s something, isn’t it? And my tits are still good! They might not be young and perky like yours,” she said to Paige, “but they aren’t bouncing on my knees either!”

“Uhhhh...” Paige didn’t know what to say to this.

“I’m serious!” Barbara finished her drink and then reached out and refilled her glass, much to Georgia’s amusement. They were going to have to carry their drunken friend home. Barbara grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt, and before either Georgia or Paige could stop her, whisked it over her head, to sit there in her shorts and bra. “See! I have a great set of tits!”

Paige and Georgia stared at their friend. Barbara Blockings did indeed have a nice set of breasts, C-cups both guessed, pale white from being covered, jiggling pleasantly inside her well packed brassiere.

Again, before either woman could say anything, Barbara reached between her breasts and popped off the catch holding the cups together. She peeled off the bra and said, “See, no sag!” She flaunted her breasts at the others.

“Uh, they look just fine to me,” agreed Paige. Georgia nodded in agreement. They were a nice set of tits.

Next Barbara hopped to her feet, swaying slightly. “No cellulite, either! See?” She twirled around drunkenly. “Do you know how often I work out to keep looking good for him? And look at this, no stretch marks!” She pointed at her stomach. “No, you can’t see it this way.” She grabbed her shorts and pushed them down off her hips. They slid down to show she was wearing a pair of thin white cotton panties, bikini cut. “No stretch marks! See?” She twisted so that both women could check her out.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.