Disparate Housewives - Cover

Disparate Housewives

Copyright© 2006 by rlfj

Chapter 2: Coming Home

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Coming Home - Horny housewives on Chrystal Court and the antics they get into.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Georgia Cummings pulled her Mercedes SL500 into her driveway and raised the roof. She ran her fingers through her short blonde hair, wishing for about the millionth time that there was a way to keep her hair from getting too messy while driving with the top down. She so loved driving the convertible with the top down and looking sporty, and one of the prices she paid was having to wear her hair short. It wasn’t quite a bob, but it was definitely above the collar, and it was almost impossible to keep permed.

She got out and went around to the trunk, grabbing the two small suitcases and pushing the trunk closed. She hit the button on the key fob to lock her car, then went up to her front door. She let herself into her house, and pushed the door shut with a well-turned leg. She had really enjoyed her week at the spa, but it was always good to come home!

Georgia’s week at Mountain Narrows had been exquisite, as far as she was concerned. The small and very private resort spa in the Georgia hills fulfilled a number of needs for Georgia, and she went there every few months. Of course, the spa provided a quiet and healthy break from anyone’s routine, of course the meals were delicious and healthy, of course she could exercise with world-class trainers, and of course she could be pampered daily with exotic baths and massages - that was the minimum to be expected. What Georgia truly appreciated were the extras that not everyone knew about, but that could best be appreciated by a true connoisseur or connoisseuse.

Those gorgeous and muscular young trainers, those beautiful young masseuses, so many of the lovely staff, were available for private workout sessions with the clients at the exclusive resort. Very private workout sessions. When she had first arrived early Sunday afternoon, a strapping young man carried her bags to her room for her, and then helped her clean up from the long trip from Florida. He had run a lovely hot bath with oils and salts, undressed her, helped her into the tub, and then stripped himself. Kneeling at the side of the oversized tub, his large and stiff cock prominently showing, he had taken a loofa and gently washed every square inch of Georgia’s soft body. Afterwards, with Georgia glowing from her two orgasms, he had rinsed her off, and taken her back to her bedroom, where he had eaten her pussy until his tongue was almost numb, and then fucked her twice. Georgia never got to dinner until late.

The rest of her week had been spent in much the same decadent fashion. Her daily massages were done in the nude, which was not uncommon. Her masseuse or masseur were also nude, which was uncommon, and Georgia had no predilection in this regard. While her personal preference was for men, she enjoyed the company of women, and they made an enjoyable change of pace. Once, on Thursday, she had managed to arrange a pair of young masseurs, who had provided both an outstanding and relaxing massage, and then double-teamed her the rest of the morning. Especially exciting had been when she had been straddling Raoul, riding his cock, when Mario had lubed his massive prick and slipped it into her ass from behind.

Her daily regimen included a colonic irrigation, which gave the added benefit of preparing her for frequent anal sex, a massage, a luxurious bath, a personal trainer during private exercise sessions, and an exclusive evening ‘workout’ in which a young man or woman would help her get to sleep, dissipating any possible tensions so that a deep and restful sleep would ensue.

Now, toned, rested, and sexually sated, Georgia relaxed in her house. She carried her bags upstairs and kicked off her shoes. Glancing out her bedroom window, she noticed a small blue Toyota in the driveway of the small colonial across the street, and the ‘For Sale’ sign was missing from the lawn. So, it had been bought? It hadn’t been on the market all that long. She wondered what the new owners were like. She’d have to keep an eye out and invite them over for a drink.

Georgia unpacked her suitcases, then undressed and tossed her clothes into the pile of laundry. Naked, she sorted the wash from the dry cleaning, then headed into her bath. She showered quickly, dried off, and slipped into a long satin robe. She went downstairs for a nice glass of wine. It was time to decompress and relax. Some wine, some television, and bedtime were just the ticket for the rest of the day and for the entire weekend.

Georgia came to with a start. She looked around wildly for a second before realizing she had drifted off to sleep after her second glass of wine. It was dark outside, and she heard car doors opening. Standing up from where she was on the couch, she looked out the living room window to see her new neighbors had returned home. While she couldn’t make out their faces, he seemed tall and well built, dressed in khakis and dress shirt, and she was shorter, and was wearing a short and flirty black skirt and a bright red tank top and a pair of heels. They were carrying a small bag that looked like they had been at the nearby video store.

She watched them go inside their house, and next she saw lights come on in their living room. Curious, she continued watching; they hadn’t bought drapes yet and were unaware the entire world could see into their house! She smiled as the wife plopped down on the couch and the husband scurried around, bringing out some wine and glasses and turning on the television. While Georgia had undergone several ‘improvements’ over the years, her eyes were still good. The husband looked cute and hunky; the wife had a really nice set of legs under that short skirt. The husband sat down next to his wife on the couch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.