Disparate Housewives
Chapter 1: Moving In

Copyright© 2006 by rlfj

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Moving In - Horny housewives on Chrystal Court and the antics they get into.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Paige Turner looked around the living room tiredly. She and her husband Bob had been moving furniture since early morning. The movers had unloaded the furniture and boxes Thursday afternoon, and by the time they were through, Paige had been exhausted. Bob had come home from his new job to find his wife asleep on the couch. With a quiet smile, he had found an old blanket and covered her with it, then went upstairs and fell asleep on his bare, unmade mattress.

“I can’t believe we had all this stuff in a one-bedroom apartment!” exclaimed Paige.

“I think that is the sixteenth time you’ve said that,” commented her husband. “Or was it the seventeenth?”

“Ha ha!” she replied dryly. “Maybe you’d like to move the couch again?”

“Never! It’s staying there until we move or die!” replied Bob. He had to agree with her; it seemed like there were boxes everywhere that he wasn’t at all sure of. Paige simply snorted in derision.

The Turners were moving into their first house. They had left their large and nice, but still one bedroom, apartment in Northern California at the beginning of the week and had been living out of suitcases for several days, waiting for the shippers to deliver their furniture and belongings to their new home in Kissimmee, outside of Orlando. Bob had had to go into work Thursday. He was the new web sales division manager for CraysCo; at thirty he was young for the position with a bright future ahead. It was time for the young couple to ‘grow up’ and settle down, buy a house, and think about the future.

Now they had the furniture moved around, the master bedroom suite was in place but not made, the dining room and living room furniture were in place, the entertainment center was installed. Still all over the house were cartons and boxes with their clothes, books, papers and files, dishes and silverware, and all their other belongings. Bob had stayed home Friday to help Paige settle in. They would spend the long weekend unpacking.

Bob grinned as he studied his wife’s profile. She stood there looking around absently. He wasn’t sure whether she looked better coming towards him or moving away. Leaving aside the stunning heart-shaped face, sapphire blue eyes, and wavy auburn hair that went halfway down her back, she was possessed of an outstanding bust, a narrow waist, legs that looked impossibly long for her five-foot-five-inch frame, and an ass to die for. As tired and dirty as she was, she looked impossibly sexy in her t-shirt and shorts.

Bob grabbed his crotch and called to her, “Hey baby, here’s something you forgot to unpack!”

Paige looked at him in confusion and then saw how he was thrusting his groin at her and holding his cock and balls through the fabric of the gym shorts he was wearing. Laughing, she replied, “Shit! That’s just some light duty packing. You can take care of that little old thing with one hand!”

“You know better, baby! This is a heavy load needing both your hands.” He moved lewdly in front of her, gyrating his hips and thrusting obscenely at her.

Laughing, Paige came around in front of her husband, pushing the coffee table aside with her leg. She placed her hands on his chest and pushed him backwards. Chuckling, Bob fell backwards onto the couch, his legs spread wide before him. “Heavy lifting, baby!”

Giggling, Paige knelt in front and grabbed her husband’s shorts at the waist band, then yanked them down. Bob lifted slightly to help her, and a few seconds later he was naked from the waist down. His cock was still soft, though it was beginning to thicken nicely. Paige grabbed his cockshaft and tugged it slightly with her right hand, reaching between his legs to gently cup and fondle his balls. “Hate to say it, Bob, but it still looks like a one-hander to me.”

Bob smiled as he watched Paige fondling him. “You just keep working on the problem, honey, it’ll grow on you.” Paige snorted again, and then lowered her face to her husband’s crotch, opening her mouth and feeding his growing cock inside. He had a slightly sweaty taste and smell, but it wasn’t unpleasant, just a wonderful reminder that Bob was all man, a wonderfully virile male who loved her and who she loved in return.

Bob smiled and closed his eyes briefly, then looked down to where Paige was sucking his cock. It had stiffened nicely, and she had begun making love to it with her mouth. With one hand she was stroking the shaft, twisting it gently. The other hand was lifting and caressing his ball sac with feathery touches. She was drooling over his cock, lubricating it for her fingers, and she alternated sucking the cockhead and pulling back, to lick down the length of his shaft to tongue his balls. Occasionally she would suck first one then the other into her mouth, then reverse course, licking her way back to the tip. Whenever his cock was between her lips, Bob marveled as her cheeks sucked inward as she suctioned his cockhead; the feeling was simple ecstasy!

Paige smiled up at her husband as she sucked and jacked his cock. She intended to have him return the favor, and her pussy was throbbing in wet anticipation. She tongued and twisted his shaft and he moaned, beginning to hump his cock up towards her, trying to thrust it into her mouth. From long experience she knew what would happen next, and it only took another minute or two. Reaching down, Bob took her head and moved it so that she was sucking his cock and began thrusting into her mouth. Paige continued fondling his balls and jacking as she began bobbing her head up and down, feeling him thrust towards her throat. His groans became louder until finally he moaned and sagged back into the cushions. His cock began spurting cum into her mouth, and Paige was hard pressed to keep up with the flow.

Finished, she gave his sensitive cock one last lick and leaned back and smiled up at her panting husband. “Your turn,” she announced.

Bob looked at her. “Hmmm?”

“Your turn, I said. You know what I mean!”

Bob snorted and smiled. They switched positions and before she could sit, he had grabbed his wife’s shorts and pulled them to the floor. Next came her bikini panties, and then she was sitting on the couch, her legs spread wide, and her pussy pushed forward to the edge of the cushions. Bob could see her pussy glistening moistly and he could smell her need. He knelt and moved forward.

Paige gasped as his tongue flicked across her pussy lips. She was always embarrassed by her pussy; she thought her inner labia were too noticeable and obvious. Her husband thought her lips were perfect, and even though she shaved bare, they made it obvious she wasn’t a little girl. He flicked his tongue across her lips again, then began tracing their outline top to bottom, right to left. He avoided her clit completely. As Paige began to moan, loudly, he reached between her legs with his hands, spreading her thighs wide and pulling her pussy lips apart, then he began to tongue the wet pinkness inside.

“Oh God! Don’t stop, don’t stop!” she begged, running her fingers through his curly hair. “Oh God!” She began humping her pussy towards his wet face, and her legs wrapped around him and began beating on his back. Bob dove forward and wrapped his lips around her clit and Paige shrieked in pleasure.

“No more, no more, it’s too much!” Bob ignored her and tried to inhale her clitoris, probing into her pussy with his fingers. She began panting harshly as she writhed beneath him, and her moans became incoherent gibberish. Finally, Bob relented and pulled away, to look up at his wife. She had a glazed look in her eyes. When she returned the look, she found that he was positioning his resurgent cock at her cuntlips. “Yes!” she said and spread her legs wide. Her husband slammed his cock inside her, and Paige’s back arched as another orgasm flashed through her.

Bob reached down and peeled off his t-shirt, then pushed her t-shirt and sports bra up to her neck. She had the greatest tits, he thought for about the millionth time, big and firm D-cups that jiggled in time with his thrusts. He bent down and licked her huge nipples, then straightened up and began fucking her hard. Paige took her hands and began pinching her nipples, as she moaned and repeated over and over, “Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!” Bob grabbed her hips for even more leverage and slamfucked her until it was his back arching, and his second cum pumped through his pulsing cockshaft into her overheated pussy.

Bob collapsed forward onto his wife, who wrapped her arms around him and held him to her breasts. They cuddled together as they got their breath back. The mood was ruined when Paige’s stomach rumbled loudly. Bob snorted and another rumble caused him to laugh loudly. Paige giggled and said, “For some reason, I’m hungry!” After a third rumble, they were both laughing.

Bob reached down and handed his wife her shorts and panties. “Get dressed, we’ll go out for dinner.”

Paige took the clothes, but asked, “Are you out of your mind? I am filthy from moving shit all day, sweaty and smelly from a totally different reason, and you want me to go out dressed like this?”

Her husband shrugged. “Works for me.”

Paige simply rolled her eyes in disbelief. “Well, it doesn’t work for me.”

“And your suggestion is?”

Paige stood and pulled on her clothes. “KFC or something.”

“Okay, but I get the first shower, then.” Still naked, Bob turned and ran for the stairs.

Paige stared after her husband. It was okay for her to go out smelling like she’d just fucked her brains out, but he wanted a shower. She followed him up to their new master bedroom. He was already inside the shower and adjusting the water. She found a pen and notepad in her pocketbook and sat down on the unmade mattress and began making a grocery list.

When Bob came out of the five-minute shower and began toweling dry, she called to him through the open door of the bathroom. “Here, if you’re going out, you can go shopping.”

“Hmm? What was that?” he asked, stepping into the bedroom.

She waved the grocery list at him. He was still naked, and she was tempted to drag him back to bed, but she was hungry! “We need some groceries - milk, bread, that sort of thing. Here’s a list. Pick it up before picking up dinner.”

Bob looked at the boxes around him but couldn’t remember which held his underwear. Shrugging in defeat, he grabbed a pair of khakis from his suitcase and slid them on commando-style, followed by a tennis sweater over bare skin. “Want to come? We can go out to dinner.”

Paige shook her head. “I’m going to take a shower myself. You just be back with dinner, and I’ll start getting stuff cleaned up around here.”

Bob simply looked around at all the boxes and nodded. He slipped barefoot into a pair of loafers, took the list from Paige, kissed her goodbye, and left.

Paige and her husband had been living out of a pair of suitcases since moving into their new house. Grabbing a short silk robe from the top of her suitcase, she padded into the bathroom, then changed her mind and came back to the bedroom. Pulling the robe on and belting it tightly, she went down the hallway and into the second bedroom. Quite a few boxes were being stored in the two spare bedrooms, since without any extra bedroom furniture they were still empty.

Paige thought she had seen the box she was looking for in the second bedroom, but after a few minutes, skipped across the hallway to the third bedroom. It was in the corner, and she grabbed it and carried it back down the hall to the master bedroom. Running a long fingernail down the tape strip holding it together, she opened it and smiled. Just what she was looking for! Inside were the contents of her lingerie drawer and nightstand. Her regular ‘work’ underwear she kept in a different dresser drawer; the ‘nightie’ drawer held her sexy nightgowns, stockings, and thongs. The nightstand held a variety of sex toys, some adult DVDs, a tube of KY, and a home enema kit.

Paige grabbed the enema kit and headed for the bathroom. By the time Bob returned from shopping, she had cleaned up inside and out, shaved everywhere, and dressed. She was waiting for her husband in the living room when he fumbled open the front door, carrying a large bag of groceries. “Want to give me a hand, baby?” he called out.

“You sure you want me to go outside and help?” she asked, standing up and coming close.

“Whoa!” he exclaimed. He looked his wife up and down. She had on a little fly-away sheer black top, held together by a single bow above her large tits and coming down to just above her belly button, black thigh-high fishnet stockings, and black stiletto heeled shoes. “Uh, maybe not!”

“I didn’t think so,” she said with a smile. “How about you hand me that and go back for the rest?”

“Yeah, how about I do that.” Bob handed her the bag and went back for more. A second trip finished off the groceries, and a third brought in a large pizza and a cold six-pack of beer. “I didn’t want chicken. How about a pepperoni pizza with extra cheese?”

The aroma was mouthwatering. “Ummm, yummy!” Paige went into the kitchen and found some napkins.

Bob set the pizza down on the coffee table and tore the lid from the cardboard box and ripped it in half, creating a pair of impromptu plates. He popped open a couple of beers. When his half-naked wife returned, he slid a piece of pizza onto her box top and commented, “Love the outfit! You should wear it more often.”

“Yeah? Well, I didn’t think it would be a good idea to go outside in this. Back home in Knoxville this would get me stoned.”

Bob snorted in agreement. He was originally from southern California, where his wife’s outfit would have drawn stares only because of the beautiful woman it covered. Knoxville, Tennessee, was the self-proclaimed ‘buckle in the Bible Belt’ and infinitely more conservative. “I’ll make you a deal. You wear that tomorrow while we finish unpacking.” He stopped to take a large bite of his own pizza and follow it with some beer.

Paige waited for him to continue, and when he didn’t, she asked, “So what’s your part of the deal?”

“Hmm? Oh, well, I simply provide you all the sex you so obviously need.”

Paige’s eyes widened and she coughed, spewing half her swallow of beer towards her husband. “You are so full of shit!” she exclaimed after she got her breath back.

Bob shrugged. “And then later, we can go out, maybe a date.”

Paige considered that for a second. Going out for a date was a code phrase for an evening of serious fun. Underwear was forbidden, though Paige occasionally wore a tiny thong. She always wore dresses or skirts and tops, often short, often tight, always revealing, and high heels. Bob wouldn’t wear any briefs or undershirts, either, and wore a shirt that would unbutton, rather than a pullover, simply so Paige could get him undressed all the faster.

“All right, that sounds like fun. Now, pull your pants off.”

It was Bob’s turn to splutter. “What?”

“I want to see what you plan on providing later on. Come on, if this is dinner, you should be able to figure out dessert.” Paige lewdly spread her legs wide, showing her husband her bare shaved pussy.

Bob grinned and undid his pants and slipped them to the floor. His cock was limp but slowly stiffening as he continued to watch her.

“Honey, I was thinking earlier that you need a nice shave. Maybe tomorrow I could help with that,” commented his wife.

Bob’s eyes widened at that. His cock continued stiffening, to the point where it was sticking upright and exposing his shaved balls to her view. While on their honeymoon, they had ordered an adult movie from the hotel’s movie rental system. The main actor had a large, shaved cock and balls, and Paige had confided to her new husband that it had really turned her on. In one of the most erotic events of his life, Bob had allowed Paige to shave him. Since then, he took care of it himself - like most men he had a terrible fear of any kind of razor-sharp blades anywhere near his crotch. However, when Paige offered to shave him, he went along with the idea. His shaving was a quick pass with a razor and shaving cream in the shower. Paige had him lay naked on the bed, while she massaged him with oils, lathered him slowly, shaved him, and then continued caressing him and fondling him. He inevitably would cum twice, once before she had started shaving him, and a second afterwards. It could take hours!

“Uh, okay...”, he replied with a gulp.

“And tonight, after you’ve had your dessert...” Paige spread her legs again. “ ... we can go upstairs. I found where we packed the KY.”

“You have everything planned, don’t you,” he said with a smile.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.