Disparate Housewives - Cover

Disparate Housewives

Copyright© 2006 by rlfj

Chapter 29: Round Two

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29: Round Two - Horny housewives on Chrystal Court and the antics they get into.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Tom made another round of rum punches and lit up another joint. “Something to keep us going,” he commented.

Terri took her drink and brought the camera over to the computer and downloaded the latest movie. “Now we go to round two.” She waited until Bob stood up and slipped on his boxers again, and then handed him the video camera. Paige got the digital camera again. Now I get my ass reamed by ‘Daniel’ here and you two get to shoot us again.”

“Sounds good,” agreed Bob. “Are we doing this later on, too?” he asked his wife.

“If you’re good!”

They watched curiously as Tom removed the captain’s chair and placed an ottoman in the center of the ‘stage’ area. “Whenever you’re ready, Terri,” he said.

She grinned lewdly at him. “Are you ready?” Tom simply laughed and opened his robe, flashing his stiff erection at the others. Terri snickered and motioned him out of the way. She turned back to Bob and said, “Just like before, I want to do a little tease intro, and then we’ll actually shoot the video.”

“Got it.”

“Now when we do the actual video, the two of you are going to want to do some close-ups. We’re going to start with a toy, and then Tom is going to fuck me. Bob, we don’t want you to get Paige in the shot - vice versa, too, Paige - so keep an eye on where your partner is. If you end up alternating a bit, that’s fine. Just try to both get some views of the final pop shot, okay?” she continued.

“I hope so, but we’ll just have to see. What happens if we screw it up?” he asked.

“Well, you’ll just have to come over some other time and watch me get my ass fucked again!” she said with a laugh.

“You really got into it, huh?”

“Big time!” she admitted. Terri knelt down at the Ottoman and moved up closer to it, so that her pussy was hidden. She motioned Bob to the side slightly, at a 45-degree angle, and he noticed through the lens of the camera that while you couldn’t see her pussy, it was also obvious that her panties were gone. Now she only wore the garter belt, the stockings and the heels. “Ready?” she asked.

“Ready!” Bob turned on the camera and began recording. “Action!”

Terri looked into the lens of the video recorder and said, “Now you get to see something that I’ve never recorded before. This will be a first for me on the website. Just recently some friends of ours showed us just how much fun ass fucking could be. Since then, Daniel has reamed my ass several times, and it just keeps getting better! Now, in this member’s only set, he’ll fuck my tight little asshole on camera, for the very first time! Just remember, you can only see this if you’re a member!” She waited another few moments and then yelled, “Cut!”

Bob turned off the camera and looked around. He was already hard enough to fuck again, and as he glanced at Paige, he could tell that she was equally excited. Tom interrupted this train of thought, though, when he came around to stand behind his wife. He handed her a medium sized vibrator and a tube of KY, and then peeled off his robe. This was tossed off to the side and he knelt down next to her.

“I think the best way to do this is for us to start with me kneeling at the side of Terri, with you two on the opposite side, shooting us. I’ll play with her with my fingers first, then use the vibrator, and then I’ll get behind and put my cock in. When I’m about to pop, I’ll pull out and jerk off on her ass,” he said.

“You really do that?” asked Paige.

Tom shrugged. “Only on camera. I’d much rather cum inside her, no matter where, but that’s what people want to see.”

Paige looked at her husband and they shrugged at each other. She could probably count the number of times Bob had pulled out and cum on her on the fingers of one hand, and still had a few fingers left over!

“This is going to be a little more disjointed than the other scene. Just keep shooting and we’ll piece it together later,” Tom finished.

Bob and Paige nodded and turned the cameras back on. “Action.”

Terri looked at the video camera again. “Some fuck buddies of ours introduced us to buttfucking recently. It’s too bad they won’t come on camera with us. She’s absolutely gorgeous and he’s hung like a fucking stallion, and they taste so good! Anyway, they taught Daniel and me how to assfuck and ever since they we’ve been making up for lost time! So now, you get to see us play on camera. Honey?”

Tom leant down and kissed and licked Terri’s ass, and then knelt upright again. From where Bob and Paige were standing, neither could see the spot on the floor where Tom kept the dildo and lube. Tom picked up the tube of KY and squirted some on his wife’s tiny brown rosette and then hid the tube again. As his fingers began running up and down the crack of her ass, Terri began speaking again. With her eyes half closed, she moaned loudly and said, “Oh, honey, that’s so good ... your fingers are driving me crazy ... I’m so sensitive back there ... it’s almost better than when you play with my pussy ... it’s like I have two clits now...”

Bob alternated zooming in on Terri’s rear and longer views showing Tom in the picture. Paige got several shots from an angle there it was obvious that Tom was stiffly erect. She thought that would probably be popular.

After a few minutes, Tom pulled his fingers out of his wife’s rear and squirted some more lube on her asshole. Now he pulled the vibrator out. Winking at the camera, he gave it a slight lick and then set it in the crack of her ass. He turned it on, and Terri began moaning loudly. It wasn’t all faked, either, as her complexion reddened, and her skin flushed. After another short period Tom slowly slid it inside and then turned up the speed.

“Oh God! Oh God! I’m cumming, I’m cumming!” she wailed. Her butt cheeks were quivering, and her eyes were closed as she orgasmed. Tom gave her an extended orgasm before turning the speed down and allowing his wife to begin speaking again. Terri opened her eyes and stared at the camera. “Oh, sweet Jesus that was a big one, but it wasn’t as big as the next one’s going to be. I cum the hardest with a cock in me!” She looked over her shoulder at her husband. “Fuck my asshole, baby!”

Tom grinned. He left the dildo in Terri’s ass as he squirted some lube on his hand and stroked his cock until it was greasy. Then he slipped up behind her and got into position. He waited until Paige had moved around to his other side before he went any further. With one hand holding his greasy stiff prick, the other pulled the toy from Terri’s rear. He quickly slipped his cockhead into position and slowly pressed home.

Terri wailed happily. “Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass!” she demanded. Tom grabbed his wife’s hips and began stroking in and out, picking up speed. Terri urged him on, practically babbling deliriously. “Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass!”

The excitement was getting to Tom, much as it had for Bob earlier. “I’m getting close! I’m getting close!” he warned the others. Then, with a final, “Oh God!” Tom pulled his cock out of his wife’s ass. Stroking it furiously he squirted several heavy ropes of cum onto her rear. Terri moaned contentedly, and then she twisted around and kissed her husband.

Bob yelled “Cut!” and turned off his camera. He glanced at Paige, who looked so worked up that her pussy looked as if it was leaking. He could feel his own pre-cum leaking into the shorts he was wearing. He grinned as he looked at Tom and Terri, who were still snuggling and kissing. “I said, ‘Cut!’”

Tom snorted and sagged away from Terri, who flipped off the others with a good-natured finger. “Jesus! That was pretty intense,” she commented. She held her hand out to Tom, who pulled her to her feet. She stood for a moment catching her breath, then said, “Excuse me while I take care of things.” She headed towards the bathroom.

Paige followed. “I need to get ready, too.”

The two men watched their wives leave, and then Tom grabbed a bar towel and twisted away, to clean himself. “I sure hope you don’t use that to wipe out any glasses,” commented Bob.

“Hardly. I think I need to clean up as soon as they’re done. When Paige was showing us the ropes, she didn’t really explain the cleanup afterwards but, good God, is that necessary!”

“She showed you the ropes?” asked Bob quizzically.

Tom waved this off. “Yes, but not like that. She came over a few times and got into it with Terri, and then the last time, our first time, she was there when I did Terri the first time. That was last weekend.”

Bob thought about it. Paige had been gone for several hours that Saturday afternoon, and then when she got home, she had been monstrously horny! Bob had needed to screw her ragged the rest of the day to keep her raging hormones under control. Of course, he hadn’t really complained about the effort involved. “So, we’re fuck buddies now?”

“You caught that, huh? Yeah, you’ve been promoted. Congratulations. Listen, half the stuff said or written on the site is bullshit, anyway. The viewers all live vicariously through us. We are the wild and crazy swingers fucking everything under the sun. Nobody wants to know that we’re actually a couple of real estate agents who are horny.”

Bob snorted a laugh at this, shaking his head in amusement. After a bit, the bathroom door opened, and the two women came out. Terri was in her bathrobe and Paige had touched up her makeup and hair. Tom grabbed his robe and moved along. “Give me five minutes!”

Terri downloaded the camera images and video while Tom cleaned up, all the while raving about the quality of the work she glimpsed as she did so. When her husband came out, she said, “Now, let’s do you two.”

Bob nodded and asked Paige, “How were you planning this? On your knees like them?”

“Uh, actually no. Terri and I were talking about that, and we want to stick with the script,” she replied.

“The script?” laughed Bob.

“Yeah, remember, I’m on your lap and asking if there’s anything else I can do to relax you.”

“Right!” continued Terri, slipping back into her director’s role. “I want her on your lap, you still naked, and I want you to slowly undress her and feel her up. Take your time, really work her over, you know. Finally, by the time she’s naked, I want you two in a reverse cowgirl, with her on your lap, legs spread, both of you facing the camera, while Paige is riding you with your cock up her ass! Sound good?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.