Photographic Memory - Cover

Photographic Memory

Copyright© 2006 by GentleButFirm

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Summer, freedom, and a new camera. And then there were the girls.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cousins   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

I sat quietly and drove the car, waiting to see if Heather might continue with the story. She was silent for a while, and when I looked up I could see the tears in her eyes. I started to pull the car over.

She looked me in the eye before she spoke. "Don't you dare stop the car!"

"Huh?"

"If you stop, I won't tell you anything else."

"Heather, you're crying."

"I know! Look, you drive, I'll talk. I can't do this if you look at me."

"Okay, sorry."

"Go, go."

"Just keep going down here?"

"Anywhere except home."

"Okay." I drove in silence again for a while, sneaking a look at her sad face every few minutes, and wondering what I could do.

Eventually she spoke again, her voice shaky through the tears. "It's ... It wasn't just fun, you know. It wasn't like you and the twins."

"I like the twins a lot."

"I know, but it was always mostly just fun, right?"

"Ah ... It moved so fast it was hard to tell, but I think so, yeah."

"Yeah. Well it wasn't like that with Marcus."

"I can see that."

"Yeah. Okay ... So, summer was over, and we were back at school. He made his first big mistake. His friends had found out about us, and wanted to know how good I was. Good. You know. At it."

"Yeah, I know."

"And he lied, and told them stories about us."

"Stories?"

"Oh, you know. How he'd pegged me the first night, and we'd been like rabbits every since."

"Oh." I very carefully kept my eyes on the road.

"Yeah. And the stories got back to me, and I confronted Marcus. First he claimed not to have said those things. Then that it wasn't his fault. That it was my fault. But he was just upset about what they were saying. He wasn't actually pressuring me. I told him he had to tell them the truth, or it was all over. You can understand how pleased he was about that.

"And I made sure he did it. One of my best friends was pretty close to one of his best friends, and I heard what happened. His friends cut him off. He was a laughing stock, and it was all my fault. Or at least it felt that way."

"It wasn't your fault. He didn't need to say anything in the first place."

"Thanks. Anyway, I felt like it was, so I decided I needed to do something about it."

"Something like what?"

"What do you think?"

"Oh."

"Yeah. So I engineered a situation where we could be alone for the night, explained to him how I felt, and encouraged him. You want to know how it went?"

"You want to tell me?"

"I ... Yeah I do, Paul."

"Okay."

She sighed heavily, relaxed a little in her seat, and kept talking. "I've never told anyone, you know. I mean Mum knows we did it ... but the details."

"You don't have to."

"No ... maybe that's why I want to. It was at his place. His mother had gone out, and wasn't going to be back until the morning. I had some other commitment, but I cancelled it and showed up at his place with potato chips and chocolate. He was surprised to see me, but dragged me in and gave me a big hug. I handed him the chips, told him they needed to be in a bowl, and wandered on through to sit in front of the TV.

"He came back in with the bowl of chips, still not knowing what was going on, and sat beside me. We watched for a while, and then I turned around, hoisting my leg over his, and crouched on him, preventing him seeing the TV, and making up for it by pulling his face down to mine and kissing him properly."

"That would be hard to argue with."

"I'd hoped so. He relaxed to it and began to kiss me back. He really was a good kisser and I put the big problem aside for a while and just explored him. His hands found their way up the back of my shirt. I really liked that, and I groaned in his ear in encouragement. In no time at all he had my shirt off, and my bra. I returned the favour, and we pressed together in that same position, his hands all over me, and mine over him.

"I was wearing jeans, and they were becoming rather uncomfortable, so I pulled myself up from him for a moment to remove them, along with my knickers."

I looked at Heather and noticed that she was blushing. "What's embarrassing, suddenly?"

"I just remembered. I'd deliberately worn the ones he liked the most."

"Oh?"

"You are hopeless. Black, skimpy and slippery."

"Ooh."

"Quiet. Drive!"

I grinned and said nothing.

"Okay, so I didn't just remove them. I stood there wearing them and nothing else, and danced a little. With hands over my breasts. And then ... stop grinning ... I pressed my hand down the front of them, and touched myself while he stared."

"No."

"Yes. And then I wriggled out of them, and started on his pants. I could see the huge bulge in them, and I knew he must have been uncomfortable, so I just unbuttoned them, and got him to lift his ass of the couch while I pulled his jeans down off his legs. His cock peeked out the top of his briefs, so I removed those as well.

"When I clambered back where I had been, things were more than a little different. I pressed myself up against him, and his cock nestled ... well you know. Between. Yes?"

"You're going shy now?"

"Shut up. Alright then. His cock was pressed between my ... my lips. Down there. That better? I was rubbing myself up and down him, and he was in something of a state of shock. Not too much shock though, because he didn't last long."

"Neither would I!"

"I know that. You were pretty quick last night."

"I thought ... I thought we were never going to talk about that."

"Well, you were wrong."

"Frequently."

"Perhaps. Too much information yet?"

"Nope."

"Drive. Well then, he was about your size. Perhaps a little smaller. Just a little though. And he ahh ... squirted fairly impressively..."

"Squirted?"

"I thought we had an arrangement?"

I glanced at her, and she was smiling. I reached over and kissed her on the cheek before returning my attention to the empty road.

"Okay, so maybe he sprayed, though that doesn't sound nearly so interesting. Both of our stomachs were covered in the stuff, so I grabbed his shirt and wiped it all up. He complained that it had been clean until then, and that now he wouldn't be able to put it back on. I smiled at him and enquired what possible reason he might have to put a shirt on at this point. He didn't have a response.

"It only took him a few minutes to start caressing me again, and he soon found his way between my legs. It's not like I was hiding. I let him caress me for a few minutes and then gently pulled his hand away from me. He was shocked. I'd let him do that many times before, and he was getting good at it. I wasn't too far from finishing, myself, but I didn't want it to be like that.

"He was still in shock when I climbed from his lap, stood up and took his hand. He didn't resist when I pulled him to his feet, but he sure was surprised. I led him by the hand, both of us naked, up the stairs to his room. Then I let him go, and went and lay on the bed, on my back, with my knees up, legs parted."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.