Photographic Memory - Cover

Photographic Memory

Copyright© 2006 by GentleButFirm

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Summer, freedom, and a new camera. And then there were the girls.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cousins   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

"Heather? Heather!"

The voice slipped through the thin cover of the tent, and across to my groggy mind. I sat up suddenly, as I realised the call was coming from her mother. I was too late to do anything about it, as a head poked through the tent flap, letting in the slightly cooler air, and the morning sunshine.

"Heather, are you ... Oh, Christ. Paul? What in hell are ... God, just sit there. Heather, wake up!"

"Uhh ... Morning, Mum."

"Don't you 'morning Mum' me, my girl. What in hell are you thinking? You have any idea what your father will do?"

"You ... you won't tell him. Will you? We didn't..."

"Later. Later. Stephanie, wake up, sweetheart."

Steve's voice was muffled by the sleeping bag. "Don't call me that, Auntie."

"There's no time for that, dear. You need to get up. Your mother's on the phone."

Steph leapt from the bed, naked and uncaring. "What's the matter?"

"I'm not sure. You know she doesn't like to talk to me. She wants you. No, no. Hold on."

"What?"

"You can't go like that, Steph. Colin will have heart failure."

"Huh?" She looked down at herself. "Oops." She grabbed her shirt from the floor and put it on. "That better?"

"No! Pants. My God, what are your parents teaching the two of you?"

"More important things than this, Sandra." She pulled her shorts on, just the same.

"I have my doubts, girl. My doubts. Go, go."

Heather's mother turned back to me. "Paul, we haven't officially met. I'm Sandra."

I held out my hand, and the blanket dropped to my waist. "Ah, yes. Nice to meet you."

"I might have thought other circumstances could have been more appropriate."

"Sorry."

"Yes. Have you been looking after her?"

"Huh?"

"My little girl. Have you been looking after Heather?"

"Oh..."

Heather sat up then, and joined in. "Mum, he doesn't need to look after me, and I'm not your little girl."

"You are so," Sandra insisted, waggling her finger at her daughter. "Is the bra some indication that I should be less worried than might otherwise be the case?"

I kept out of it, and just sat there.

"Mum, we didn't."

"No?"

"No."

Sandra looked at me, and slowly smiled. "I probably would have."

"Mother!"

"Well. Look, your father cannot know about this. You'll have no end of trouble."

"I know."

"Yes. Okay, listen. Paul, I'll take the girls inside. You stay here for a while, then come around to the front door, and ask if you can see someone. Vicki, maybe? You can say she asked you to come over for breakfast."

Heather leaned over and gave her mother a quick hug. "You know what, Mummy? Maybe I will keep being your little girl."

"Shush you. We'll talk later. Vicki, I know you're awake."

"Yes, Aunt?" Vicki sat up in the other bed.

"You know you only call me that when you want something."

"Do not!"

"Do so! Get the rest of the way out of that bed, and put some clothes on. And don't you even pretend you haven't been doing anything. This tent reeks."

Vicki had the decency to blush. "It's not like you've never caught me before, Sandra."

"Yes, yes. Heather. Clothes. Don't look at him like that. He's seen you already."

"It was dark."

"That time, maybe. Get dressed." Both of the girls hurried into some clothing. I just watched some more."Right, come with me, both of you. Paul, you get no Brownie points with me for ogling, you know."

"Sorry."

"Not much, you're not. Front door, remember? About twenty minutes. Ask for Vicki."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"I like that. Nice attitude. Wear some clothing, for Christ's sake."

"Got it."

"Let's go."

I sat there on the stretcher, in my briefs, feet on the floor, and wondered if the entire family had some form of insanity. I was just reaching the conclusion that I didn't actually mind, when the tent flap opened again, and Steph rushed back in.

"Paul. Hey, Honey."

"Hiya. Everything alright?"

"Ah, not exactly, no. God, you look delicious like that, though."

"What's wrong?"

"It's Vicki's Mum. She was in a car accident."

"Oh, shit!"

"She's alright, though."

"She is?"

"Yeah. A bit shaken up. And the car's a write-off."

"Hell. Well I'm glad she's okay."

"Yeah." Steph stood still for a moment, and then scrabbled around on the floor for her watch. She took a quick look at the time. "Ah. Shit." She looked across at me."The briefs."

"Yes?"

"Take them off. Quickly."

"Huh?"

She dropped to her knees and turned to me. "Come on, I don't have much time."

She'd already grabbed hold of the waistband of them, and I lifted my ass so she could pull them down. "You don't? Why not?"

"Because I need breakfast, and a shower, and ... mmmm..."

Steph had stopped talking, and lowered her face to my hardening cock. Licking it lightly she watched it jump, and then took it in her hands.

Looking up at me and grinning, she lowered her mouth over me, swirling her tongue and sliding her fingers up and down my cock.

My hands ran up and down her back as she took care of me, her expert tongue feeling wonderful around my cock. She started to slide up and down the shaft, taking me deeper into her mouth, one hand sliding wonderfully up and down, the other fondling my balls.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.