Photographic Memory - Cover

Photographic Memory

Copyright© 2006 by GentleButFirm

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Summer, freedom, and a new camera. And then there were the girls.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cousins   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

By the time we made ourselves presentable again, and stumbled back out of the storeroom, everyone seemed to be kissing everyone else. We both happily joined in. I didn't kiss any men, but the girls weren't nearly so picky, and got up close and personal with just about anyone who wandered close.

In the midst of this mild oral orgy I managed to find a moment with each of the other two girls. Vicki was first. "So, stud, did she keep her promise?"

"Uh huh."

"I hope you repaid her."

"A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell."

"I was hoping you'd fuck and tell."

"Ask Steph."

"Oh," and she put her hand between my legs and squeezed. "I will."

Five or six pairs of lips later, I wrapped my arms around the redhead.

"Thanks for the gift, Heather."

"Oh, no problem. I hope you made use of it."

"I promise."

"So, you going to kiss me?"

"May I?"

"I insist."

We all assisted with serving drinks for another hour or so, and then as the crowds thinned out we started to clean up. Just after 2AM the owner came out and found the four of us. She thanked us profusely, stuffed cash in Heather's hand, and pushed bottles into our hands, assuring us at the same time that she had no idea where we got the beer.

We were unceremoniously shuffled out the door and left standing in the dark, wondering what to do next.

Vicki eventually voiced the only practical option. "The beach, of course. I wonder if the bonfire is still burning."

"We could sit there for a while."

"And watch the drunk people."

"Have a beer..."

Heather straightened that out quickly. "Steve, if we want to drink much beer, we need to go somewhere much more private than the beach. Otherwise my father will have to come and collect us from the police station. You can imagine that, right?"

"The house at the river?"

"Too far."

"Not if we stay there the night."

"Again you underestimate Dad's ability to get angry."

"We have to go right back to your place?"

"Uh uh. Sally cleared it for us to be out until early morning. We just can't arrive back drunk, or fail to show up."

"So, one beer?"

"Might be wiser."

"God, it's so hard to have fun here."

"Steve!" Heather looked at me apologetically. "You just had storage room sex with this handsome guy."

"Oh, yeah!" Steph walked up and hugged me. "Sorry, sexy. I didn't mean it that way."

"Yeah, yeah. Look, tell you what, let's just take a beer each, and go check the bonfire."

"Deal."

"Vicki?"

"If you look after us."

"Oh, how does that work?"

"You need to protect us."

"From what?"

"Oh, how does that line go? Protect us from the hooded claw. Keep the vampires from the door."

"Oh, well in that case..."

Heather, as usual, actually got us from the talking stage to the driving stage, and even managed to pop back into the restaurant and get us some Cokes for protective cover should anyone should come asking questions.

The beach wasn't crowded, but there were a few groups of people sitting around on the sand, some near the smouldering bonfire, and others in darker, presumably less visible spots. Heather spotted a few of the people we had spent the day with earlier in the week, but we ended up going and sitting on a large log in front of the fire.

The orange and yellow glow was mesmerising, and there's something special about watching flames late at night. The company was wonderful. When we sat down I happened to finish up with my arm around Vicki's waist. I stood my beer up carefully in the sand and wrapped my other arm around Heather. They each returned the favour, and then Heather realised she needed to drop her bottle as well, or Steph might miss out.

We kept moving though, as the centre spot on the log was a little close to the fire for comfort. At one stage I was out on the end, only held by one arm, but able to finish my beer.

Vicki happened to be next to me again, and she turned her face to me, and then kissed me properly. It was nothing like the public attempt at the restaurant, and I returned her enthusiasm, locking lips and making the most of it. It didn't take long before the other girls noticed, and they all demanded equal time. I wasn't about to argue. When it was Heather's turn, I looked over and noticed the twins locked in an embrace of their own. I couldn't quite hear what they were saying, but heard enough to know that Steph was telling Vicki what happened just before midnight. Bizarrely enough, the thought excited me. I kissed Heather more emphatically, and while she didn't resist, she was certainly surprised.

The situation was amusing as well. Random guys kept walking past, and seeing that I was sitting there with three identically dressed girls, each one would try to start a conversation with one of them. Whichever girl it was would say she was taken, and then look at me. We would all laugh, and the failed Romeo would walk off again.

Two separate groups decided they needed to go skinny-dipping at some stage, and there were views of pale asses and breasts in the firelight. Vicki suggested we might like to do the same, but it really seemed a little like too much effort to move from the log.

I should have known better than to resist a suggestion from Vicki though. It just prompted her to move on to something worse. She snuggled up close beside me, and started to whisper.

"She told me, you know."

"I thought she might, Vicki."

"All the details."

"Uh huh."

"She told me how she let you look at her spread legs, and how hard your cock got. She told me how it felt to have you inside her."

I looked at her and nodded, unable to say anything. She squeezed more firmly up against me, her knees parted slightly and pulled up, one elbow more or less resting on her leg, the other arm swinging her beer bottle to her mouth. She whispered more quietly.

"Did you know ... I can't hold my beer?"

I nodded again, and smiled. She continued.

"It makes me drowsy. And friendly. Horny."

I raised my eyebrows.

"While she was telling me, I was touching myself. I pressed my skirt against my pussy. Rubbed my mound."

I found my voice, but croaked a little. "You did?"

"Uh huh." She looked around to make sure no one was watching. The other two girls were talking about something, but she wouldn't have let them stop her anyway, and she knew I knew that. "I didn't finish though. I needed something more ... direct."

"Oh."

"So ... that's why I'm sitting like this."

"You're not feeling comfortable?"

"Oh, I am. I am. I'm just being ... careful."

The beer was indeed taking a toll. "You are?"

"Yeah." She lifted her elbow from her leg, and showed me. Her skirt was pulled up in the front, and as I watched she pulled her knickers aside, and ran a finger up the dimly visible crevice. "Not very careful, though."

"I can see that."

"You want to watch?"

"God, yes. But don't get caught."

Vicki slid her finger up and down her slit, her eyes closed in concentration. I watched her masturbate. I don't think I blinked. She just kept caressing herself, and whispering to me. Eventually she slowed, spread her knees a little more, pressed the finger between her swollen lips, up inside herself, and looked up at me, thrusting her finger in and out. "I'm nearly there, Paul. Tell me to come?"

"Oh, please come, Vicki. Come for me?"

"Do you want me, Paul?"

"God, yes."

"Are you hard?"

I lifted my arms from my lap, no longer caring, and showed her the bulge.

"Mmmm ... Now, Paul?"

"Please, Vicki."

She bit her lip, moved her finger a little faster, and then quivered to a silent halt, sitting there, impaled on her finger. When I finally looked up from what she was doing, I could see Steph looking at me and grinning. I grinned back, lost as to how I should respond, as always. Vicki removed her finger, pulled her knickers back in place, smoothed her skirt down and looked back up at me with a smile on her face. "So are you comfortable?"

"Not exactly."

"Want me to..."

"Not here, no. I couldn't."

"You sure?"

"You're shocking."

"I know. Well?"

"No, seriously. I couldn't."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.