Photographic Memory - Cover

Photographic Memory

Copyright© 2006 by GentleButFirm

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Summer, freedom, and a new camera. And then there were the girls.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cousins   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

I felt the lick of her tongue first. Vicki's hot, eager little tongue. She licked slowly up the lower side of my cock, making it jump. Making me jump.

My eyes popped open. I'd woken from a dream I couldn't remember, and I didn't want to go back, because what was happening felt so very nice.

I gasped as her tongue was replaced by her lips. She kissed me. Short little pecks that would almost be innocent if it wasn't for the part of my body she was paying attention to. Little sweet kisses that worked their way along the trail blazed by her tongue.

Her eyes met mine, and confirmed I was awake. She grinned, turned back to what she was doing, and carefully slid the tip of my cock between her lips. I jumped again.

Looking around I slowly took in a little more information, though my real concentration was undoubtedly on what Vicki was doing to me. I was lying on the open sleeping bag, on the camp stretcher, on my back. I was still completely naked. Vicki was lying on her stomach beside me, but had turned herself around, so while her head was engulfing my erection so nicely, most of her body was up here with me.

I turned my head to the side, and gently kissed the nearest naked buttock. Vicki must have lost the panties at some point, and her smooth skin felt wonderful. She lifted her head when I kissed her, and gave me a quizzical look. She lifted her body a little, at the knees, and I realised what she wanted. I helped her as best I could, and she lifted the nearer leg up and over my head, and lowered it on the other side. Vicki's knees were bent and the rest of her body was now resting on mine.

She returned most of her attention to my cock, and helped the work her mouth was doing by taking my balls and massaging them in one hand while the other wrapped the lower part of my shaft, and stroked, just the way I wanted her to. I shook my head to distract myself just a little, and paid some attention to the dark thatch poised above my face. Vicki's wetness was waiting, and became the target of my eager tongue. The familiarity I'd gained the previous day was only a little help. I was approaching her from the other direction this time, but somehow it worked out. We met, joined, and started to move.

Her softness was hot and slippery above me, and she eagerly pressed herself against my mouth. My tongue explored as best it could, but the shivers I got whenever I touched her clitoris made it clear what she wanted. Her lovely lips and tongue straddled and delighted my cock. I did my best to return the favour, flicking and sucking on her without hesitation, loving the taste and the smell of her as she pressed close.

We undulated there in the tent as one beast, sliding our naked bodies against each other, pressing and licking. My hands found their way to Vicki's spine, then the small of her back, finally her lovely ass, and she encouraged me with her movements. My fingertips slid between the mounds and down the sweaty crevice between, and as one finger slid across the tight pucker there, she jumped, sucked me harder inside her mouth, and pressed herself as best she could against my finger.

I wasn't at all sure what I was doing, but it didn't seem to matter. My tongue lapped at her clit, and a fingertip explored behind her, gently rubbing back and forth, pressing against the resistance I found. She moaned and moved faster. Even my limited experience was enough that I knew she was very close to coming. I must have been just as close myself. If it hadn't been for my being asleep for the first part of the exercise, I'd surely have come already.

I just kept licking, sucking, and gently exploring, and then Vicki came, clamping her legs on both sides of my head. It wasn't like the previous time. No huge explosions. Just a long sighing release - deep and final. I was more than ready myself, and I lifted my hips, thrust them at Vicki's face so she would know, and when she didn't hesitate I came with her lips on me, spurting helplessly into her mouth as she shivered with her own release.

I was feeling too good to be terribly surprised when she swallowed as best she could, and then cleaned up the remainder with her tongue. She lifted her face then, and looked back at me again.

"Hey sexy. Have a good sleep?"

"I did. And the wake-up call was exceptional."

"Good. Notice we didn't need tissues?"

"God, yes."

"I don't like to leave a mess."

"I'll try to remember. In the meantime, how about turning around, and coming up here?"

"I already did."

"Huh?"

"I already came up there."

"Oh. Yes, I noticed."

"Just as well." She lifted herself from me, hopped off the stretcher, turned around, and laid on top of me again, her hands on my shoulders, her breasts pressed into my chest, her lips on mine.

I didn't say anything else for a moment. I couldn't. I just kissed and held her, sliding my hands idly up and down her spine, enjoying the shiver as I slid over the small of her back.

"Oh, I like that, Paul."

"I noticed."

"Yeah. When I'm ... well, you know, ready, I like what you were doing before, but now, afterwards, this is wonderful. Remember this for your real girlfriend."

"I don't have one."

"You will."

"God, where would I find the time?"

"Yeah, that's true just now. Want to talk, sleep or fuck?"

"I'm half convinced I'm asleep now."

"Should I get off?"

"Not unless you want to. You sleepy?"

"Not especially, Paul. I'm a girl."

"Oh, yeah."

"You hadn't noticed?"

"I think I did. I can tell the difference."

"Oh, even with your eyes shut?"

"Especially... " I paused, and ran my hands down her spine again. "Especially with my eyes shut, Vicki."

"Oh, God. Just do that for a few minutes, and then I'll let you sleep."


"Do you mind? We have shopping to do!"

I woke as Steph and Heather pushed their way into the tent. Both were properly dressed in jeans and shirts. I was my usual just-awake self. "Huh?"

Steph answered while Heather slapped Vicki's bare ass. "Shopping, remember? For tonight?"

"Oh, yeah."

Vicki lifted her head from my chest and smiled at the girls. "Ooh, shopping." Then she looked up at me. "Morning, Honey."

"Hey, you."

"They have no manners. You know that? Here we are, innocently naked, and they just barge..."

"Innocent? Hardly. You both reek of sex."

Vicki shook her head. "That's just me. I had to do it all myself. He just lay there."

"I did not!"

"Well, it seemed that way. I don't know what Steve sees in you." She was still grinning at me, and wriggled up far enough to give me a kiss.

Steph couldn't resist butting in. "Well, he seemed to have the necessary goods. I can't tell for sure now, because you're covering them up."

Vicki turned to her. "You want a piece?"

"Not now. Don't be such a tramp."

"Me? What's with you?"

Heather laughed and slapped Vicki's ass again. "Ladies, ladies. Shopping, remember?"

"Oh, yeah," Steph and Vicki said at once.

Steph leaned over closer and kissed Vicki. "Listen Sis, all jokes aside, you need a shower before we go." She looked at me. "You, too."

"Well get out, and perhaps we can get something on and go inside."

"No need for that. I've scouted the area. No natives. Just run in like that."

"You're kidding."

"Nah."

Vicki grinned up at me. "I will if you will, my protector."

"God. Well, won't we need something to wear afterwards?"

Heather hoisted the bag in her hand. "These are for Vicki."

Steph lifted a hand in the air, looking up briefly as her fingers lifted the roof of the tent. "Oops. Listen, can I go through your things while you are showering?"

"What?"

"For clothes. I think you need some assistance."

"I just have jeans and stuff."

"I know, but I might find your porn."

"I don't have any porn."

"That should be boring then. Shower. Move it. We'll bring the clothes in."

Vicki scrambled from on top of my body to the floor of the tent, and then crawled out the door. Wondering what in hell I was doing, yet again, I followed her, paying no notice to the comments on my now visible but thankfully not aroused genitals. I ignored them, but don't think for a moment that I didn't hear them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.