Photographic Memory - Cover

Photographic Memory

Copyright© 2006 by GentleButFirm

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Summer, freedom, and a new camera. And then there were the girls.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cousins   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

The walk back to the river wasn't sexual. It wasn't innocent either. I wasn't quite sure what it was, but I didn't let that stop me.

Vicki had managed to find a shoulder bag in the house and we stuffed our clothes in it along with the camera, then walked back down to the water. Even the jandals were in the bag. I don't think I'd ever been so naked outside the house.

Instead of heading back to the large stones on which we'd safely crossed the river the first time, we dropped the bag on the river bank and waded straight in. The cold water felt wonderful on my bare skin, and I loved watching Vicki jump up and down, her breasts bouncing and dripping wet.

After the action in the house I found it easier to concentrate on things other than the forbidden nudity, and the photographer in me woke up and started to look properly. Leaving Vicki playing in the water, I walked back up to the bank, shook myself off as best I could, and retrieved the camera from the bag.

I looked back at Vicki and silently asked her permission. She nodded, grinned, and went back to splashing in the water. I stood on the bank and stared at her through the viewfinder. I wondered if I'd ever have the courage to show my father what I'd been photographing on holiday. I certainly wasn't showing Mum.

Vicki was gorgeous. I knew that already, but now I could see a little better without the veil of lust. Well, not completely without. She still excited me, but it was just a low-frequency throb for now. Vicki was shameless in the water, but the impression I got then was an innocent one. Not sexual, just nude. Sensual though. I think I was slowly understanding the attitude that the girls had a little better.

That was when Vicki climbed out of the water and stood directly in front of me. "We should get going." She laughed. "You planning to hang your camera on that?"

I looked down to see what she was pointing at, and saw I had an erection. I blushed, and realised none of this was nearly as innocent as I'd painted it. "It's your fault."

"Hardly. You were staring."

"You would have, too."

"I was."

"I should rape you again."

"Not now, dear. We have people to see."

"Maybe I should get dressed."

"Nah. A walk in the river should cure you. Listen, you go back across The Stones, and I'll wade back through here. See you on the other side."

"Okay. I'll take all this."

"The shoulder bag suits you."

"The nudity suits you."

She grinned and turned. I got another grin back over her shoulder when she heard the click of the camera. The water was up to her knees, and her ass looked delicious.

I walked safely back across the river with the gear, and met up with Vicki on the other side. She took the bag from me and insisted that I walk down in the water for a while. My erection had subsided anyway, but I didn't argue. Vicki smiled more mischievously, and ran off with the bag, in the direction of the other girls.

By the time I caught up with her she'd been talking with Heather and Steph, and the three of them were standing on the riverbank, naked, and pointing at me with the camera, trying desperately to figure out how it worked so they could take a photograph of me nude. For once my courage didn't desert me, and I boldly walked straight up towards them, just in time for them to work out what they were doing, and take a few full-frontal shots. I pulled myself from the water and kissed each of them. If they could be this brave, so could I.

For the first time, I could see the Heather's naked body clearly. She was stunning. There was something statuesque about her, a self-assurance that contradicted her usual shyness. Something special, though I couldn't figure what it was. She was certainly a contrast to the other equally gorgeous girls. Her hair was almost orange in the light now, and her freckled skin was pale. Her pubic thatch was nearly invisible against her skin sometimes, and she had an undeniable innocence about her that was completely lacking in the sisters most of the time.

I took the camera, showed them that it needed a new film, loaded it, and proceeded to take candid pictures of them all. They didn't hide, and I didn't hesitate. I got images of them together, and separately. Of them lying on the grassy bank, sitting, or kicking the shallow water. I snapped them hugging. Every time the three of them stood together I remembered the first photos I took of them, and how I would never have dreamed it would turn out like this. Then I took more.

We stopped and ate lunch on the bank of the river, comfortably nude now, and lay there for a while until I felt the need to record more of what was going on.

Most of the time, one of the girls was watching what I was doing, so I showed them how to use the camera, what the settings were for, and what you needed to look out for. Heather was especially quick on the uptake, and after a while I let her load the camera, and she played with it while the rest of us splashed in the water.

Steph was whispering with Vicki and they were both grinning at me. I guessed she was reporting on how it had gone. I silenced them by walking up behind them and squeezing an ass in each hand. They squealed. Heather clicked.

The day wore on and the heat became oppressive. Eventually we decided that we'd had enough. We were out of film in any case, so Steph suggested perhaps we could head back into town, and Heather could arrange to develop the photos. I was a bit nervous about that, but I was told I was worrying about nothing. As it turned out, Heather knew exactly who to talk to. We were promised the prints back the next day.

The four of us drove back to Sally's place. At this time of the afternoon the back lawn was shaded, and we could pick up some cold drinks and sit outside on the grass, away from the sun.

In fact when we arrived that wasn't quite how it worked. Sally was standing on the porch drinking coffee, and beckoned us all over.

"Well, you're all a little difficult to find today."

Steph spoke first. "We took Paul to the river. Turns out he doesn't drown easily."

"I tried that when he was little. I think he's a witch. You can't drown him."

"So we found out. We should have asked you first."

"I know lots of secrets about Paul."

"Oh?"

I stepped in at this point. "Hey, I thought we had a deal."

Sally smiled. "Yeah, but you know how girls stick together."

"That's hardly fair."

Steph snorted. "Don't you get it yet? Nothing's fair."

"Oh."

Sally gave Steph a quick hug. "Paul, I promise I won't really tell any secrets, unless the girls show up with chocolate."

"I'll be back tomorrow," Vicki said.

"With me," Heather added.

"Anyway," Sally continued, ushering us all inside, "you look like you could use a drink. Hot or cold?"

"Cold," we chorused.

"Beer, is it?"

"Ah ... well, no, probably best not." That was Heather.

"No?"

"No. No, Steph."

"Hmmph."

Sally looked around. "Oh, had some already? I hope you guys aren't overdoing it."

"That's why I said no."

"Okay. Sit. Sit."

We all sat down around the dining table, and Sally grabbed some glasses, and some juice from the fridge. "This alright?"

"Perfect." We all thanked her, and then she sat with us. "Umm ... listen, I wouldn't want you to think I was trying to bribe you with beer, especially after you turned it down ... but I have a favour to ask."

"Oh oh." Vicki shook her head, teasing Sally that she was indicating for us to say no."

"Yeah, well look, you don't have to do this. You can say no. But you know it's New Year's Eve tomorrow, right?"

"D'uh! Oh, sorry." You could see why Vicki didn't need more beer.

"Yeah. Umm ... so do you have plans?"

Heather looked up. "Oh, no, you want to mess with New Year's Eve?"

"Well sort of. Maybe. I have a friend, Stacy. She runs a restaurant."

"Stacy Jones?"

"Yeah her. Trust you, Heather."

Heather raised her eyebrows. "Is there anyone in this town you don't know?"

"Point taken."

Steph added, "And what's more, you know what they're doing."

"Not all of them, Stephanie."

"Steve."

"Sorry, Steve. Anyway, she had her staff all worked out for the evening, and now she's had a bunch of them get sick. She was wondering... I was wondering ... if you could maybe help her out."

Heather quickly saw what was coming. "What sort of staff?"

"Waitresses."

"Oh," she responded quickly, "Paul would make a great waitress."

"Well ... and waiters. Sorry, Paul."

It was Vicki's turn. "Yeah, but ... what about ... you know... partying?"

Sally grinned at her now. "Well Vicki, I've seen plenty of the results of partying. What would you like to know?"

"No, but ... we were going to go out ... and stuff. Right?"

"Right," Steph agreed.

"We were?" That was Heather, but it could well have been me.

"Yeah!" Steph and Vicki together, just as you might expect.

"Okay, well ... I've talked to your mother already, Heather."

"Oh oh."

"No, I didn't suggest you might be doing anything. Just asked if she thought it would be alright if you were to help."

"Ah."

"And I did get something from her that you wouldn't have."

"You did? What?"

"No curfew."

"You're kidding."

"Uh uh. I told her that I'd help to make sure nothing would be getting out of hand, but that you'd be working until early morning, so she couldn't expect you to be back in bed until after daylight."

"How did she take that?"

"I'm persuasive."

"Oh God, that's great!"

"Yeah. But for that to work, you have to help, and then I need your word that things won't get ... crazy."

Heather was analysing all of this on the spot. "What exactly does crazy mean?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.